- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Hermione


Hermione smirked smugly internally as she picked up the panties laid limply at her feet. The young upstart that had the impudence to attack her from behind when she’d been heading to the toilets had turned into a pair of dark green panties with a frilly hem of lacy fabric. It was a definite improvement. They looked like they had just been discarded by their careless owner. Who knows, maybe that’s what would happen to the little Slytherin. 


When she lifted the girl, Hermione had to work harder to keep the sadistic grin from her face. The girl’s face was printed over the crotch of the undergarment in the form of tiny wrinkles. Her face was frozen in an expression of shock - though the way her tiny lips parted in an ‘o’ shape gave Hermione a few amusing thoughts.


Hermione could feel everyone’s eyes on her - especially after her promise. She could feel her cheeks heating with arousal. Something about everyone seeing her do something so scandalous was ridiculously hot - combined with the fact she was wearing nothing under her robes and everyone was looking at her … her nipples were rapidly getting hard.


With a flick of her wrists, Hermione turned the panties inside out, ensuring the girl would get a front-row view of her pussy. Besides, the girl had damaged her outfit, so it was only fitting she’d join it. Just the thought of the Slytherin’s face being smothered by her pussy had her snatch tingling. A white ticket curled out as the fabric shifted, surprising Hermione. Her eyes gravitated to the small ticket. She hadn’t expected the transformation to provide information about the underwear.


Made in China
Size 7
100% Polyester

Machine Washable

Do Not Tumble Dry


Hermione mentally snorted at the Made in China label. Maybe magic had a sense of humour after all, or perhaps it was a representation of what the girl herself was made of. She’d have to experiment by turning other people into panties and compare the results, though, if she wanted any confirmation. It wasn’t important right now, anyway.


Stretching the panties wide, Hermione stepped into the leg holes. No doubt all the male students and a few of the girls were hoping to see a flash of her bare ass as she squatted and positioned the underwear so it wouldn’t twist. It wouldn’t do for the little firstie to be too uncomfortable after all.


She stood back up and pulled the underwear up, letting herself smile as she denied the perverts from seeing her. She chose who got to see her cushion and her golden snitch.


The panties were a little coarse, and she could feel the fabric stretching before they were even halfway up her thighs.


“A bit cheap … flimsy fabric …” she muttered under her breath. It was another point in the theory that the subject affected the quality of the underwear.


She pulled them up the rest of the way with a speed and skill that surprised the onlookers. The most any of them saw was a glimpse of creamy thigh before her robes fell, devouring the transformed girl along with Hermione’s thighs.


Hermione stood upright. The familiar pressure of a cameltoe caressing her pussy. Even just shifting her weight, she could feel a pleasant chaffing from the panties. It was like the girl was teasing her pussy Everyone was looking at her. Fuck this was so hot.


Taking a moment to regain control of herself, Hermione glared into the crowd around her.


“Am I understood? Or do any of you require another demonstration?” She challenged, making the head of her staff glow with the same golden light as before.


Abruptly, all the students averted their gazes and moved with hastened steps to leave the veteran witch’s presence, hoping to avoid drawing her ire.


Hermione smirked. The power she felt was exhilarating. Her heart was in the back of her mouth, and there was no doubt her juices were already leaking through her new panties.


She was so fucking wet.