- Text Size +

Title: Hermione’s Panties
Contest Winner: ZenryokuTFS
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Hermione Granger, Mei Chan (OFC)
Cameo(s): None
Tags: F/f, Clothing Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Clothes Ripping, Femdom, Magic, Witches, Panty Transformation, Masturbation, Flexible Hermione, Cruel, Loli, Out of Character, Shaven Pussy, Slutty Hermione, Golden Shower, Anal, Humiliation, Mind Break, Asian Girl
Alternate Titles: Slyther-in to Hermione’s Panties, Hermione’s PantMei’s, Hermione’s Wank Rag
Started: 19/01/2024
Finished: 21/01/2024
Patreon:  21/01/2024
Public: 23/02/2024

Chapter 1
Mei Chan


It was Mei’s first day at Hogwarts, and she was on a mission. Her fellow students mulled around her like cattle, looking around, captivated by the school's decor.  The fledgling Slytherin paid the distractions no mind. She needed to raise her standing and reputation if she was going to reclaim the honour and prestige her mother had abandoned when she sullied their family with her dalliances with that muggle.


By the end of her first year, she would rule this school and everyone in it. Mei fingered the shaft of her wand in her robe pocket. This place was just like the schools back home; take out the elite, and you become the new Queen Bee of the hive.


‘Everything is so simple. I just need to find her.’ her mind was focused. 


The name. The power. It echoed in her mind. Only one of the four responsible for the fall of the Half-Breed Mutt had returned to the school. If Mei could take her down, then the school would fall at her feet. She would be the brightest witch of the age.


Ghosts drifted past her. Portraits stared. Suits of armour creaked. Mei strode against the tide of students.  Firsties parted for her while the upperclassmen pushed their way through. They would learn soon, though. Once she found Miss Granger and ground the mudblood under her heel.


It didn’t take long before Mei saw a tall witch descending a stairway. Her robes were different to everyone else. They weren’t plain black. Her robes were dark chocolatey brown with golden bands woven around the wrists, shimmering golden lines painted the hem, and rose along the garment's opening - a matching golden lion was stitched over the right breast. Her brown hair was bushy, giving a false implication of wild savagery. A tall wooden staff clicked against stone as Hermione reached the bottom of the stairs.


Mei’s wand was in her hand immediately. The senior witch wasn’t even facing in her direction. Her guard was down. Such hubris would be her undoing.


“Diffindo,” Mei said casually; a flash of light green ejaculated from her wand and crossed the distance between the witches in a second. The base of Hermione’s staff slammed against the stone flooring, and she suddenly moved to the side, turning in the same motion to face her would-be attacker.


The spell sliced through Hermione’s robes as they fluttered in her movement. The fabric split, exposing a flash of the older girl’s pale thigh before the ruptured fabric concealed her modesty again.


Hermione’s gaze locked on the first year.


Mei smirked. She must be a startling sight to the veteran. She was a tiny thing of a girl, standing at a mere 4”3 - in the morning - with long ebony hair, oriental features, and big dark eyes that made her look even younger than she was.


With another flick of her wrist, Mei sent another severing hex towards Hermione. The elder witch didn’t even flinch. The staff began to glow with a golden hue, and the glowing projectile dispersed as soon as it neared its owner.


Mei’s eyes narrowed. None verbal spells were a bitch to face. But that didn’t matter. By the time she was done with her upperclassman, the mudblood would be begging to kiss her feet.


Again and again, Mei unleashed hex after hex at Hermione. Each one was batted away by the staff or effortlessly dissolved by some unseen force.


Stone-faced, Hermione began to walk slowly towards the younger girl. A crowd had formed around them, but the only sound was Hermione’s deliberate steps and the cracking sound of Mei’s hexes shattering against the elder witch’s defence.


The distance between them shrunk.


Mei actually felt her heartbeat hasten. Her wand movements became more erratic and sluggish, and her spells weakened.


By the time Hermione stood over the trembling witch, her spells were flickering like a flame on the brink of being extinguished.


In her panic, Mei attempted the strongest curse she could remember.


“Cruc- “ her voice was drowned by a loud snap as a pale yellow light shot out of the head of Hermione’s staff and consumed the trembling first year.