- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Mei’s New Form


Mei tried to squeeze her eyes shut as the blinding light rapidly faded, but they wouldn’t obey. Yellowish smudges burned in her vision and still she tried and failed to blink them away. A dark shadow crept over her. Was she on the floor?


The smudges gradually shrank in her vision, and soon Mei was able to make out Hermione’s flushed, smug face towering over her. She must have lost her footing with that last spell.


On impulse, Mei tried to fire off a hex and jump back to her feet. Her body didn’t obey the command. Her brow tried to crinkle but was too frozen. Had that spell paralysed her? The heat of humiliation burned in her chest. How had she allowed this to happen? This was supposed to be her moment of triumph, and now all anyone would know about her was that she had her ass handed to her by a mudblood.


Even if she took Hermione down later, everyone would remember this loss.


‘I fucking hate you, Hermione Granger,’ Mei thought, doing her darndest to send daggers at the gloating witch with her eyes.


“Let this be a lesson. I will not tolerate this.” Hermione said, gesturing at Mei with a flick of her wrist as though she were shooing her away.


The prone Slytherin felt the flames of her anger roar into new life. To treat her like this … the disrespect … the audacity … she wanted to rip that stupid mane of curls out of that witch’s scalp.


‘You will pay for this!’ Mei mentally seethed.


“The next person to even try cast an unforgivable curse, I’ll make this look like a tickling charm,” Hermione continued, again gesturing at the first year as though she wear an annoying animal.


Hermione bent at her hip and reached towards Mei. The frozen, prepubescent girl felt her eyes try and fail to widen as the witch’s hand came towards her face, rapidly growing in size as it got closer and closer.


What was she going to do?!


Pain flooded through her. It felt like a troll had just grabbed her by the hip. Phantom tears welled in Mei’s eyes as she was slowly lifted into the air. Her entire body shifted, gravity awkwardly pulling her to one side.


“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this …” Hermione muttered to herself. Mei heard her as clear as an air raid siren.


The crushing grip clamped down on Mei’s arms, squashing them flat together. Pain screamed through her, but there was no crack or resistance. This wasn’t right. The world whirled around her, and nausea swirled in her head. A dark green wall appeared in front of her.


Was she back in the dungeons?


The crushing pain remained, banishing the possibility before it could fully form.


Then, her body was stretched taut. Or at least that’s how it felt. The wall slotted into place in Mei’s mind, and dread filled her heart when she saw the strip of cloth connecting her to the wall.


She wasn’t paralysed. 


She was a pair of panties!


Humiliation, fear, anger, and anxiety shocked through Mei. each replacing the next in painful flashes as a pair of giant leather-clad feet stepped into her holes. She could feel Hermione’s body heat slowly emanating through the leather. Their earthy, leathery smell taunted her. The pressure increased on her body and Mei began to slowly ascend up the colossal pillars of flesh that was Hermione’s legs.


“A bit cheap … flimsy fabric …” Hermione muttered.


Had Mei not been preoccupied, her cheeks would have flushed with humiliation at the comment.


The scent of cherry soap grew more potent as she ascended higher and higher. The world darkened as the extravagant robes consumed her. Hermione’s legs widened into thighs, stretching her holes. A mixture of pain and feeling pleasantly full comforted the former witch as she began to slow.


‘No … no … no … no … ‘


Mei wept as her face was pressed into the hot, squishy wrinkles of Hermione’s pussy. She was clean-shaven, but that was a small mercy to the Slytherin girl, especially when an oddly pleasant tang began to seep into the air. With each breath she took, the air became more moist and humid.


Snap


It felt like her legs had been used to whip a soft boulder as Hermione’s giant hooked thumbs released her waistband, letting her snap against her hot, smooth thighs. As the giantess stood up straight, Mei wanted to cry out as her body became tighter, and her face was sucked into the giant slit. a  camel-toe forming through her face.