- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author Note: This was first attempt at a giantess Christmas story.  It is a sequel to the stories Taller and Mega Date.

GTS Christmas

 

Dec 24, 1998

 

The brunette and blond giantesses were having a snowball fight. Snowballs the size of cars flew through the air, wiping out everything in their path hitting trees and cars. Then one happened to hit Marilyn who wasn’t too happy.

“All right! Who threw the snowball?”

“We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to hit you.”

“No more snowball fights while I’m around. I hate your winters here in Nova Scotia as it is.”

“Then why are you here?” the blond giantess asked.

“Because Katie insisted on going home for Christmas. Poor thing, going to discover that holidays will never be the same for her.”

 

Katie Spencer walked down the streets of her hometown. All around her were the signs of a people trying to forget the troubles of the past year. Most of the homes were decorated and there were even a few carollers. Katie listened for a few moments then moved on.

 

She was able to recognize her parent’s house in at instant. But she found it looked so small. When she last visited in the spring, she was able to squeeze inside. That wasn’t true anymore. It was a doll house compared to her now.  She gently knocked on the roof.

 

Ms. Spencer didn’t know what was happening when she heard the pounding on the roof. When she looked outside, she saw the legs of a 70+ foot giantess.

“Go away.” she cried.

“Mom. It’s me, Katie Spencer your daughter.”

Ms. Spencer then took a closer look at the giantess this time looking up at her face. Very embarrassed, she said;

“Forgive me. I didn’t recognize you.”

When Ms. Spencer came out of her house Katie for a few seconds thought she was looking at a doll. Then she remembered how big she was.

“I forgive you mom. You look different to me too. Where is dad?”

“Out doing last minute shopping. “

“Typical dad. So how have you been?”

“As well as be expected. Although I think things have gone downhill since the giantess and goddess took over. Please don’t take that personally.”

“Actually there are times I miss the old days too. But anyway, I decided to head home for Christmas.”

“That’s sweet honey. But do you have a place to stay? I’m afraid our house is too small for you. And it gets cold these days”

“Thanks for you concern, but I’m not as sensitive to the cold as I was before. I’ll find an open area to sleep.”

 

Mr. Spencer went through the mall with despair. He had managed to buy gifts for everyone on his list expect one. He had no idea what to get Katie. Most gift items were just too small for her to use. Besides what gift is appropriate for a giantess anyway?

With heavy heart Mr. Spencer left the mall. Somehow he would have to break the bad news to his wife and eventually to Katie. Outside the mall he noticed a crowd standing around.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Marilyn is nearby.” A man answered. Mr. Spencer looked were the man was pointing. Marilyn was standing just outside town. As if she was watching or waiting for something.

One of Mr. Spencer buddies Al was in the crowd.

“Hey Mack Spencer. I think I saw your daughter walking through town earlier today.”

“You’re not sure?”

“It looked like her, but she’s I lot bigger than I remember.”

“Thanks for telling me. I got to get moving. Merry Christmas Al.”

“You too Mack.”

 

Mr. Spencer got into his car and drove for home. When he got there, he saw Katie talking to his wife. No wonder Al, got confused. Was this towering giantess, his daughter? He knew she was big, but he didn’t realize just how big. With a stunned look on his face he got of the car and said;

“Katie, is that you?”

Katie turned around. Her dad was home, and now the reunion was complete.

 

“Merry Christmas dad.” Katie wanted to hug her father, but he was too small. Could she kiss him instead?

“Hey dad? Mind if kiss you?”

“Um. Maybe later. Right now I got to help your mom finish dinner.”

“All right. Um is there something wrong?”

“Why do you ask honey?” Mr. Spencer was now shaking in his boots.

“If I didn’t know better I would say you’re afraid of me.”

“Nonsense, why would I be afraid of my own daughter?” Mr. Spencer said in a hesitant voice.

A sad but understanding smile came over Katie.

“I want you to know that I love you and mom and would NEVER hurt you.”

 

Marilyn watched the scene, with some concern. She didn’t want to interfere, but she didn’t like what she was reading from Katie’s mind.

“Katie can I see you for a moment?”

“Got to go folks I’ll catch up with you later.” Katie then headed towards where Marilyn was standing.

 

Shortly afterwards, inside the house Ms. Spencer confronted Mr. Spencer.

“Did you buy her anything?”

“Afraid not.”

“Mack. We always had something under the tree for Katie.”

“I know, I know. Well Katie a big girl she will understand.”

“I hope your right.”

 

While the Spencer’s were talking, Marilyn and Katie were having a goddess to goddess talk.

Marilyn: “I know I shouldn’t interfere. But I couldn’t help noticing that part of you, is looking forward to presents under the tree. “

Katie: “I realize that is not realistic, but old habits die hard. I’m hoping they got me something. “

Marilyn: “Well unless they have access to a Sizechanger or size changing technology. I can’t see how, they can give you something big enough.”

Katie frowned.

Katie: “I didn’t think of that. How do most GTS-goddess celebrate the holiday?”

Marilyn: “It depends on the goddess. Although I can tell you, most goddess usually do not get gifts. Besides gifts aren’t the reason for the season.”

Katie: “True, before I head back. I do what to ask you something?”

Marilyn: “What’s that?”

Katie: “Do you visit your own family during the holidays.”

Marilyn: “I haven’t seen my family in years.”

Katie: “Maybe you should get in touch with them.”

 

Christmas carols made up most of the rest of the evening. Katie’s voice could be heard for blocks around. Treating the neighbours to her singing of silent night, little drummer boy and other Christmas classics.  She and her parents had a ball. She was sad, when her parents had to get ready for midnight mass.

“See you in the mourning. “ Katie said as she left her parents home, in search for a place to sleep.

Dec 25, 1998

Katie woke up to find herself covered with a light dusting of snow.

“I need to get myself a tent.” Katie though to herself as she dusted off the snow and headed to her folks place.

 

The Spencer’s watched their daughter approach. They still were not sure how to brake the news to Katie. Feeling that had to face the music eventually they went outside to greet her.

“Merry Christmas.” Katie cried.

“Hello Katie. Want a chocolate?” Ms. Spencer offered the box to Katie.

“I’m sorry mom, but that’s just a crumb to me. By the way where is my present?”

This was the question the Spencer’s had been dreading.

“You see honey since you became a GTS-goddess. You become hard to buy for. Please forgive us. “

Katie frowned.

“Maybe you can be my present a couple of live dolls.”

The Spencer’s started to shake with fear.

“I’m kidding. I don’t have the heart to do that. “ Then Katie broke out into tears.

“Marilyn warned this would happen. I’m too big to get presents or get a real taste of Christmas dinner.”

Her parents tried to comfort her, saying that they would love her no matter what happens. Eventually Katie clamed down and brought her parents to her face.

“Thank you. You have been a great comfort to me.”

“You’re welcome Katie.” Her mother replied.

 

Marilyn then came running into town. She looked very excited.

“Katie you got to see this.”

“I’m with my family right now. Can it wait?”

“Bring them along.”

Seeing that Marilyn was on the verge of carrying her, Katie got up and followed her making sure not to drop her parents.

 

To her surprise, Marilyn led her to huge Christmas tree just outside of town. Underneath the tree was a wrapped gift. Gently lowering her parents to the ground she then examined the gift. The name tag said;

Marry Christmas from Mr. G

 

Tearing apart the wrapping, Katie discovered it was a tent. With a note attached.

 

Dear Katie:

I hope you enjoy your easy to assemble tent. It has it own heating source and will change size with you as you slowly grow.

Happy Holidays from Mr. G

 

“Thank you Mr. G” Katie said.

 

“I would say you’re a spoiled goddess getting a gift and Christmas treats.”

Marilyn pointed to a table full of Christmas candies and other goodies. Candies big enough for Katie to enjoy  as well as a meat pie and a microwave to heat it in.

“But he also gave me a gift a chance to be with my family.”

“That’s wonderful Marilyn.”

“Well, I’m going to be gone until the day after new years. Happy holidays Katie.”

“You too Marilyn.”

 

Marilyn then steeped into a Tran dimensional portal and disappeared from sight.

 

Watching the whole scene was Katie’s Parents.

“Well we got off the hook this year.”

“Mack, gifts aren’t the reason for Christmas. The important thing is Katie is happy.”

“True. But I’m still letting this Mr. G guy. Do the Christmas shopping for Katie.”

 

The Spencer’s spent the rest of the day munching on Christmas candy and partying. All agreed it was one of the best Christmases ever.

 

The end