- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anonymous Commission

Servant: Paul Bunyan [Berserker] - First Ascension

Curses and ailments were always a pain. Whenever the [Master] of [Chaldea] battled with her [Servants], unexpected conditions that came out of nowhere always caught her off guard.


“I can’t believe a bunch of debuffs got released after that break bar…”


“It can’t be helped. Hm… Seems like these ones are unremovable, but they aren’t permanent. it’ll be a few hours before they go away, so we’ll just have to be patient.”


“A few hours? Can’t you do something, Da Vinci!?”


“I did. I called the best Servant for the job of supporting you in the meantime.”


In response to her being called, the gloved hand of a young blonde Servant came down from above. The redheaded female Master of Chaldea flinched when the tip of an index finger bigger than her head landed on top of her head.


“Master, I’ll be sure to take good care of you,” the giant [Berserker] Servant, Paul Bunyan, smiled down at her with eyes as large as the redhead.


“Y-Yeah… Thanks, Bunyan,” the Chaldean Master did not want to sadden Bunyan despite her own concerns.


Why was she nervous when she was used to handling the lumberjack servant who could grow to enormous sizes and stomp on her enemy? This was because, although Bunyan had currently reduced her size to fit in their base of operations, she still towered over her. Bunyan and everything else were absolutely gigantic because the Chaldean Master was barely 2 centimeters tall.


She had not expected to be shrunken down by a debuff in her most recent battle. Even worse, she had not expected the debuff to persist even afterwards. That was why she had to retreat back and get examined. With Da Vinci’s conclusion that she would turn back in a few hours, she was somewhat relieved, but for her protection, it was decided that a Servant who was used to working with individuals smaller than them was needed to care for her.


In the end, Bunyan was definitely the best Servant fit for the job of watching her. Kingprotea couldn’t shrink herself down enough despite also being a giant servant, and her usual protector, Mash, had been too nervous to even touch her without risk of harming her and was also working hard to keep away the servants who would want to take advantage of the situation.


Still, Bunyan was always a girl who hung out with the playful Jack the Ripper and Nursery Rhyme, so she had a few concerns if this was the best matchup or. Also…


“Bunyan looks a lot bigger now than when she usually grows herself though…” the tiny Master mumbled. When Bunyan grew gigantic, she was usually around ankle height to her Servant, but she was now the size of her finger tip. “I feel like a bug.”


“What was that, Master?” Bunyan’s loud voice boomed like thunder in her ears. The Servant was used to listening in to the conversations of people smaller than her whenever she was gigantic, so she had heard her, but she couldn’t make out her 2 cm Master’s words unless the tiny girl spoke up.


“N-Nothing!” she had to shout for her voice to be understandable. “Bunyan! I’m counting on you!”


“Oui! Leave it to me! I’ll make sure you’re comfortable while you’re like this, Master!” Her Servant was happy to know she was being relied on. To her dismay, though, her encouragement may have gotten Bunyan a little too enthusiastic. Her eyes sparkled with motivation. Instead of simply keeping her hands cupped and walking back to her [My Room], Bunyan brought the expansive hand holding the tiny Master close to her chest. 


“Mgff?!” The redheaded Master was pinned between Bunyan’s gloved hand and her green coat. It was hot not only from the pressure but also because Bunyan was always dressed in thick clothes. The blonde girl’s body heat flowed into her miniscule body. It would have been easier to just keep guard of her until she changed back, but Bunyan had decided to ‘care’ for her. While that did make her anxious, the Chaldean Master was the optimistic type who believed Bunyan would be gentle…


… ‘Gentle’, however, was going to be difficult. As her entire body, firmly pressed against Bunyan’s coat, rose and fell with the girl’s steps, the 2 cm tall Master felt the world around her shifting. The cramped space between Bunyan’s palm and her chest started expanding.


“Huh? No way…” the redheaded girl’s stomach lurched. She recognized this feeling. The shrinking debuff was temporary, but that did not mean that it was the only debuff. There had apparently been debuffs released that had delayed effects too.


By the time the two of them made it back to her personal [My Room] and Bunyan finally released the tiny Master from her chest, she had shrunken further to exactly 1 cm tall.


“Uwah… I got smaller again?” grimaced the shrinking redhead. Bunyan was gigantic before but now everything had doubled. Bunyan’s hand had grown so expansive that she could wander around her palm with ease, and the blonde girl’s fingers were the size of fully grown trees. “This brings back bad memories with Kia… Whoa!”


“Here you go, Master,” Bunyan tilted her palm, causing the miniscule Master to start succumbing to the pull of gravity. All that was needed to send her into a roll was a slight twitch of the lumberjack Servant’s hand. She nosedived into the white sheets of her bed with zero gratefulness.


“Ouch… Be careful, Bun…yan…,” the tiny Master rubbed stinging nose. She tried to let Bunyan know, but she drifted off when the lumberjack girl’s shadow fell over her.


Having been held at chest level this entire time, the shrunken Master was unfamiliar with seeing Bunyan from an even lower level.  The bed was normally at the height of the Chaldean Master’s thighs. From this vantage point, she found herself staring straight at the lumberjack Servant’s pantyhose covered left thigh which would put Demon God Pillars to shame. And this was before looking up to see the rest of Bunyan’s looming figure block out the ceiling light above her.


“Huh? Master, did you get smaller?” Bunyan noticed the fact that her 2 cm height had been cut in half into 1 cm. Despite her mouth being so high up above the tiny master, the volume of Bunyan’s voice made it feel both distant and omnipresent at the same time. “Hold on, let me sit down.”


“Yeah, I think I- Bunyan?!” the redheaded Master couldn’t finish her sentence before the wind started to blow. Bunyan suddenly turned around. The mere act of doing so wouldn’t be anything remarkable normally, but on her diminutive scale, every one of Bunyan’s movements was magnified over one hundred times. The very air she displaced by turning around was a powerful gust the tiny Master had to brace herself for. That wasn’t the worrying part, though. The fact that the lumberjack girl had turned around meant that she was sitting down. A ceiling suddenly appeared before her that was Bunyan’s butt and it descended as quickly as her [Noble Phantasm]. 


Whaaaam!


“Kyah!” the tiny Master squeaked as the blonde girl’s rear end descended onto the bed. While it didn’t hit her directly, the impact was at least a dozen times stronger all of those times Quetzalcoatl used her Noble Phantasm during Christmas.


Despite being stronger than a meteoric impact, the ‘ground’ the tiny Master was standing on was not normal earth that would easily be destroyed from such a massive strike. It was just an ordinary mattress. Under Bunyan’s weight, the mattress sank. Unfortunately, because of her size, the sudden depression that formed in the bed was a sharply angled slope. She couldn’t stop herself from tumbling down towards the center where Bunyan was sitting.


“Mgff!” She slammed into a black wall -  the pantyhose clad leg of the Berserker Class servant. It seemed the heat from moving around dressed so thickly was so apparent that she it spread out of Bunyan and into her body. Which part of Bunyan’s leg had she slammed into? Well, she was thankful that it wasn’t the girl’s butt, but it was extremely close to it.


Rumble!


“Gwargh!?” The tiny Master was still too close, though. When Bunyan turned her body, her leg shifted ever so slightly. In an instant, the miniscule Master was bulldozed by Bunyan’s butt and buried beneath it. Face first in the dark fabric, she found herself pinned down under a weight even heavier than Passionlip’s claws. 


To get sat on by Bunyan… Although the giant Servant was more attentive and could hear people even when she was giant, Bunyan could still be an innocent and oblivious girl. She didn’t even realize that a shift of her weight had caused her to crush her master beneath her butt. And any more shifts of her weight only caused the tiny Master to be ground into her mattress - the friction adding even more heat to her experience.


Just as quickly as she had been buried beneath her Servant’s derriere, however, she was eventually freed. Bunyan had only been slightly shifting her body so this was merely an unconscious action. Her Servant was unaware of what she had just done, and only saw the tiny Master lying on the bed sheets when she finally looked at where she was. The lumberjack girl’s index finger and thumb came down and surrounded her. Bunyan’s fingertips touched her head and feet to measure her height. 


“Is there more than one Shrinking Debuff?” She heard Bunyan’s voice, though she couldn’t see the girl’s face from this angle. Her Servant had come to the same conclusion that she had. “I haven’t even made myself bigger but you look even smaller, Master. It’s like I’m Big-Sized already around you.”


“I think so. And I think I’d appreciate it if you don’t make yourself bigger, Bunyan. I feel small enough as it is,” the Chaldean Master frowned as she got back up. She shouted as loudly as she could. If she had gotten smaller, her voice had probably gotten harder to hear. “I don’t know how many debuffs are on me. So we’ll have to play it sa- Whoa!”


Before she could finish her sentence, the ground began to shift. Bunyan removing her fingers from the mattress caused the section she had touched to rise back up. This reset the slope caused by the bedsheets. The redheaded Master started to slide, and then she unceremoniously tripped on a wrinkle in the white sheets, causing her to slam back into Bunyan’s pantyhose.


“Master?” Bunyan sounded surprised to see her Master run straight into her leg. To make matters worse, though, Bunyan hadn’t heard all of what she had intended to say earlier. Instead of ‘play it safe’ she heard only one word. “You said play? As expected of Master, you don’t let anything get you down.” 


“Huh? No I-” the tiny Master tried to reply to fix Bunyan’s misunderstanding, but Bunyan began to blush. The redheaded Master’s affinity to attract Servants was still going strong despite her size.


“Well, Jack and Nursery always liked to climb on me when I’m big, so if you want to, you can go ahead, Master,” Bunyan offered, but she scratched the bridge of her nose in embarrassment. “But I’ve been sweating a bit because I was helping Uncle Beowulf in the Training Room this morning. I’m sorry, it must be disgusting…”


Bunyan was also a girl, so she was conscious about her appearance in front of the Master that she liked. The kind Master caught on to the Berserker-Class Servant’s nervousness and instinctively tried to reassure her.


“A-Ah! It’s fine, Bunyan. A little sweat never hurt anyone!” she stuttered. In truth, the redheaded Master was hadn’t actually noticed the sweat. She was more concerned about not getting crushed.


Unfortunately, she had underestimated the power of her ability to attract servants (dubbed Harem Protagonist EX by some Servants).


“Eh? You’re fine with it, Master?” Bunyan was shocked. “Well, if that’s what you like then okay…”


“... Okay?” The 1 cm tall redhead was confused for a second, but she quickly became surprised when the massive wall in front of her began to move. No - it began to rise. The enormous structure that was Bunyan’s pantyhose clad leg lifted off of the mattress and over her head. She flinched as the underside of Bunyan’s thigh became her new ceiling, but that wasn’t the end. Bunyan’s leg completely flew past her and then landed on the opposite side. When the light that her leg blocked returned, the tiny Master found herself in a valley formed by both of Bunyan’s thighs. “Bunyan? What are you-”


“Heave ho…” she heard Bunyan mumble. She heard the sound of something being slipped off. The next thing she knew, Bunyan’s left leg started to move.


“Hwah? Wah!” The 1 cm Master was going to lose her voice from how often she was shouting and screaming. Bunyan’s every movement was too fast and too heavy for the shrunken human girl. Just the mere act of pulling her foot up onto the mattress shocked the veteran Master who had been journeying to save the world.


That was right. What Bunyan had done was take off her boot. She brought her pantyhose-clad foot onto the bed by bending her knee and hugging it so that her foot was in front of her Master. The redheaded Master found herself staring up at Bunyan’s toes. Instinctively, she backed up, but where could she back up to? This massive white land was just her bed and the edge of the bed would spell disaster for her if she fell off of it onto the floor far below.


“H-Here you go, Master,” Bunyan invited with a shy blush, wriggling her toes. A thick odor was emanating from them and the act of wriggling her toes sending sent a gust of wind that hit the little Master’s face. “If you wanted to climb, I think my feet would be easier at your size.”


Without giving her much of an option, Bunyan’s foot slid forward, knocking her over and nearly burying her under it.


“Mgff!” The shrunken Master was buried beneath Bunyan’s foot for an instant. Her lower body trapped beneath the weight of the lumberjack servant’s foot, she was between Bunyan’s big toe and her second toe. The thick threads of Bunyan’s pantyhose covered body and more importantly, her face, making it hard to breathe without getting a mouth full of Bunyan’s tights.


“Ah, sorry, Master. I moved my foot too much,” Bunyan apologized and shifted her foot back. “Do you still want to play?”


“You know what, I think I’m fi…,” the shrunken Master tried to shout towards Bunyan, but before she could finish her sentence, she felt the world expand again. Another delayed debuff had been set off. In an instant, she went from 1 cm to 5 mm. Bunyan’s toe, which was already bigger than her, had doubled in size. “Eh? Huh? Mountains…? No, she’s bigger… J-Just how big is she now? Oh no… Not again.”


What was more unbelievable though was how much bigger another half-ing of her size made things. Each of Bunyan’s toes now towered over the 5 mm Master. She stared in disbelief at the towering sight of her Servant. She hadn’t even seen Kingprotea’s full size, so she wondered how Bunyan could get… No. Sadly, the question should have been how small SHE would get.


“I shrunk again?” She was in disbelief. Did Bunyan see? Unfortunately, she couldn’t even see Bunyan’s face because her toes, legs and coat all blocked her view, so Bunyan probably couldn’t even see her.


Desperate to be noticed, the Master realized she was going to have to climb to the top of Bunyan’s toe to be seen. Her smallest toe was still over twice her height, so she was going to have to climb Bunyan like the girl had intended for her to do. The thick fabric of her pantyhose helped her scale the toe to get to the top… She couldn’t believe that just a simple toe was so much bigger than her that she’d have to climb it like a cliff. What if she fell? And how long would it take to get onto her nail?


Thankfully, when she got to the top, Bunyan spotted her. She leaned forward and saw that her Master shrunk. “Fueh? Master, you’re still shrinking?”


“Yeah… I don’t think we can keep playing like this,” she shouted. Saying this would at least make it so that Bunyan thought she had been doing a good thing.


“Oui. I agree,” she nodded with a French affirmation.


With that nod, Bunyan’s fingers descended to pick the tiny Master up off of her feet. Well, the girl only needed one finger tip. The 5 mm Master could climb onto her finger tip and walk around it with room to spare.


At the very least, with Bunyan’s misunderstanding cleared, she could finally relax in her room. It was a bit intimidating to have Bunyan watching over her intently from above, but there was nothing they could do other than wait for the debuffs to go away on their own.


Waiting did have its own issues though.


Grumble…


The tiny Master’s stomach growled. The mission she had taken her subsequent shrinking, had made her miss breakfast and lunch. Although she knew it was a good idea to wait until she changed back, the shrunken girl had a request for her Servant.


“Hey, Bunyan. Do you have something to eat?”


“You’re hungry, Master?” Bunyan heard her. “Um… I do have something I got from the cafeteria. I brought it here earlier thinking we could share it.” 


Bunyan wanting to share a meal with her was sweet. She was very thankful that the girl had done that because that meant there would be no need to go to the cafeteria at this size.


What had Bunyan brought, though? The literal mountain of pancakes placed onto the table she was standing on answered that question. Bunyan’s favorite food had been generously topped with fruits, butter, and plenty of syrup.


“A sweets paradise…” the shrunken Master couldn’t help but drool at the smell. All girls like sweets - that was the philosophy she subscribed to. “Can I eat with you, Bunyan?”


“Oui!” the French speaking Servant nodded, happy to be able to share a meal with her beloved Master. “Oh, but it’s too much for you, isn’t it? You’re more of a sprinkle that I can put on this pancake.”


“A sprinkle…?” She didn’t like Bunyan’s accurate comparison, especially when she pinched her fingers so that the space between them was exactly her size. “But yeah. Just give me a bit. I’m starving!”


Considering her size, all she needed wouldn’t even amount to a nibble to Bunyan’s tower of pancakes that would rival even Merlin’s tower in Avalon. Taking out a handkerchief, Bunyan placed it on the table directly in front of her tiny Master and then cut the smallest triangular slice off of one pancake. She placed that and half a strawberry onto it.


Climbing onto the handkerchief, the 5 mm Master walked up to what Bunyan had cut for her. To her astonishment, the small slice of pancake was still the size of a house to her, and the half strawberry was big enough that she could hide behind it and be hidden in its shadow.


“I guess crumbs fit my size more,” she mumbled, trying to figure out how to eat the massive strawberry and pancake. “Well, I’m hungry and this is still food so let’s chow down.”


“I can have what you don’t finish, Master~!” Bunyan giggled, causing her Master to shudder. Her face was directly behind the girl and her mouth which was far larger than her was in dangerous proximity to her. Bunyan was oblivious to this fact as she snacked on a full strawberry that was even larger than the one that was dwarfing the redhead Master. She devoured it in a single bite.


With those words, she and Bunyan started their late lunch. Emiya was going to get mad to know that they had something to eat before dinner, but it couldn’t be helped for her at least. The tiny Master dipped her hands into the strawberry and tried a handful of the sweet but sour fruit. It complimented the fragments of the house-sized pancake she was able to tear off. The pancake fragment, however, was dry - it sucked up the water from her mouth.


“I guess this really needs some syrup,” the tiny Master looked over at Bunyan. The giant girl was devouring the pancake tower happily. A look of glee was on the blonde’s face whenever she took a bite of the sweet treat. While this would have been a happy scene, from down below, the shrunken Master recognized that each slice of pancake and each fruit that Bunyan put into her mouth was tens of times larger than her. She could fit in Bunyan’s mouth with ease.


“Is something wrong, Master?” Bunyan finally noticed that her Master had stopped moving and was just staring.


“Ah,” she was called out of her thoughts by Bunyan’s words. It was still unnerving to be stared at by a pair of eyes larger than she was tall. “It’s a little dry. Can I get some syrup?” 


“Oh! There wasn’t any on yours? Here, let me,” Bunyan apologized and tried to scoop some syrup from her plate using her knife and fork. The giant metal utensils that would make swords look like metal shavings flew through the air as Bunyan brought syrup over to the pancake slice.


Unfortunately, it wasn’t efficient to move syrup using a knife and fork. A glob of syrup slipped through the gaps in the fork directly onto the Master.


“Gwah!” she shouted. It was like a bucket of water had hit her, but this was unfortunately not water but syrup. Her entire body was suddenly sticky from the viscous, sweet fluid. She liked syrup, but this was too much for her tiny body to handle. It was like being covered in slime. The saccharine smell was strong too.


“Gah. I’m all sticky!”


“Hm? Ah! Sorry, Master!” Bunyan apologized when she heard. “Let me get that off you.”


The tiny Master appreciated Bunyan’s quick acting to go clean her up. 


Rumble...


“Huh?”


But Bunyan’s idea of cleaning up was not what she thought it was going to be.


After using her arms to wipe some of the syrup out of her hair, the 5 mm Master was able to open her eyes to see Bunyan’s face… Or rather, considering her size, she was only able to see Bunyan’s mouth. The mouth that she had been concerned about because it could easily fit it was now directly in front of her.


“Bunyan?” She called her Servant’s name. Lips as thick as she was tall were literally centimeters in front of her and were getting closer to. Was she going to-


“Can’t waste good syrup~!” the pancake loving Servant giggled, her hot breath enveloping the tiny Master. “Bleh!”


Before she could finish that thought, Bunyan’s tongue slipped past her lips. The pink tongue, large enough for her to walk around on like in her room, slammed into the 5 mm Master. Bunyan chose to get the syrup off of her by licking it off.


What Bunyan had intended was for her tongue to simply strip the syrup off of her Master, but in reality, the shrunken Master was too small and light to just have it removed. The giant girl’s saliva was just as sticky as the syrup, so the combination of the syrup and saliva caused her body to stick onto Bunyan’s tongue when she came forward to lick her.


“Wah!” Lifted up, the tiny Master found herself dragged along by the pink serpentine tongue. Bunyan had her eyes closed when she licked her so she didn’t realize that she had picked up her extremely light Master along with the syrup.


Bunyan’s tongue, unfortunately, was a part of her mouth. It retreated back between her lips, pulling the shrunken Master along with it. The tiny redheaded girl found herself in utter darkness, surrounded by a thick, moist fog of hot breath that now had the strong smell of maple syrup. She was tossed around Bunyan’s mouth as her tongue moved about, drenching her in saliva and slamming her into the girls’ pearly white teeth.


“Mm… Sweet!” Bunyan’s voice reverberated throughout her mouth. As she said this, light poured into the darkness of Bunyan’s mouth for a second, allowing the tiny Master to realize something that caused her to turn pale.


The mouth she was in had gotten bigger than before.


“No…” The miniscule Master realized that, in the chaos, she had shrunken down again. This one was a lot worse than the previous ones, though. Whereas the previous delayed debuffs shrunk her by half, everything was 5x bigger now. She was now 1 mm tall.


The serpentine tongue that she would have said could rival Ibuki Douji was now a massive beast larger than three Orochis, and the enormous mouth that was bigger than Chaldea was now so expansive, she was sure that Kingprotea could stand in this moist cavern and not bump her head.


This wasn’t good. Even though she had only been in Bunyan’s mouth for a few seconds, a few more seconds could mean the difference between life and death. At this size, there was a high chance she’d get dislodged from her sticky prison on Bunyan’s tongue and she’d slip down the giant girls’ throat. Getting eaten was not an experience she wanted to go through.


“Command Seal…” she clenched her fist. The symbol on her hand began to glow. She was desperate enough to use one of her three emergency command seals. No - unfortunately, at her size, she was going to have to use all three. “Bunyan! I order you to stick out your tongue!”


With those words and the mana stored up in all three Command Seals being used up, the near-absolute order was given to the girl whose mouth she was in.


“Eh?” She heard Bunyan’s confusion, but she also felt the movement of her tongue. Bunyan stuck her tongue out, taking the 1 mm tall Master still stuck to it along with it. The miniscule Master was freed from the damp cavern that was the inside of Bunyan’s mouth.


“Mah-stah?” Bunyan’s voice threatened to below the 1 mm tall Master off of Bunyan’s tongue. The sudden use of Command Seals caught the naive Bunyan’s attention and she only now realized she had taken her Master along with the syrup when she licked her.


“Thank goodness she noticed me,” the redheaded girl let out a sigh of relief. However, Bunyan’s tongue started to retreat back into her mouth now that the order was wearing off. This time, though, Bunyan kept her lips closed. The tiny Master was scrapped off of the girls’ enormous tongue and instead the syrup and saliva made her 1 mm tall body cling to Bunyan’s pink lips. “Uwah… I’m still stuck?”


She was. Pinned to Bunyan’s upper lip like a crumb, the Chaldean master would be unrecognizable from the rest of the pancake crumbs if it weren’t for her fiery hair color. Even then, though, her entire body was dwarfed by the lips of the Servant she was able to pat the head of just the day before. 


Then, a massive structure suddenly appeared. Faster than Melusine running at her top speed and larger than Bunyan herself when she grew into a giant, was Bunyan’s. Having taken off her gloves so she could eat, the girl’s bare finger, which would normally be thin due to her youthful Servant form, was a massive building that rapidly approached her.


“Mgffh?!” The tiny Master was pushed into Bunyan’s lips by her fingertip. Her entire body was smothered by the giant blonde girls’ lips. Only when Bunyan removed her finger was she freed… well, freed from her lips. The lumberjack Servant had done this on purpose to get her onto her fingertip instead.


“Sorry, Master. I just wanted the syrup. I didn’t think I almost ate you up too,” Bunyan’s enormous mouth opened up to apologize. The enormous maw that had threatened to nearly consume her earlier was still in front of her. The sickeningly sweet smell of syrup from the girl’s breath buffeted her. That wasn’t the only thing though. Bunyan could hardly see her even with how accustomed she was to being bigger than others, so she had to get closer. An eye bigger than a pool that she could dive into became the only thing the diminutive Master could see. “You really have gotten so small now… You did taste good, though. Ehehe…”


Bunyan had intended to make a joke at the end to try to lighten up the mood, but to the tiny Master who had almost gotten eaten, the blonde girl’s laugh made her shudder. She was used to Servants being stronger than her, but this was a ridiculous power difference. The scale between her and Bunyan was more of a God and a mortal than a Master and a Servant.


She really had gotten too small. After being shoved against Bunyan’s chest, bulldozed by her pantyhose clad butt, forced to climb her toe to be spotted, and finally licked and almost eaten, the redheaded girl shook her head at her predicament. She sighed. Just how much longer was it going to take for her to go back to normal?


It was official now though. She REALLY hated debuffs.