- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go.

A giantess woman looked down from above. In middle age, her face was expressionless, and she had a dull gaze. Her chest was rising and falling with every breath. Tinies tried to run away from the giantess with tramples on each other, but they failed because of the walls. The boy was at the front, and he swung to look at the giantess. The giantess extended her hand inside. As her hand got closer, it got even bigger. Each and every finger is bigger, thicker and wider than him. The giantess caught three tiny ones, including the boy. The girl just stared at him. The boy tried to escape, but his legs were grabbed by her fingers. That's why he was dangling to down, and he couldn’t save himself. The giantess gave them up in the vessel while in the air.  


The boy had fallen into like the swamp. The area was smelling eggs and vanilla. Finally, the boy had understood the kidnapped reason. “She's going to eat us” he said through. One of the people he was in front of, had fallen over the head, and it was shaking wildly legs. The other one had fallen side, and it was shaking left hand. When the boy saw them, he felt unlucky because he was the only one who would see what was about to happen. r39;


Above, the giantess had come to the head of the vessel. In her hand, she had a double-head mixer. The boy started begging with all his might. “Please don't do this! Let us go!" But the giantess ignored him. She looked at him with the same dull gaze. She stung the mixer inside with dough and started up. A whirlpool was contained in the dough. The mixer, first one went to over who fell the upside-down man. He didn’t know anything, and he continued shaking his legs. 


TTTRRRT


The mixer dismembered his without any resistance. His blood and organs mixed to dough and turned the color of the dough red. The man's one leg broke off and fell in front of the boy. After what he had just seen, he could think of nothing but running away. He tried to exit in the dough with all his might, but the dough was strength, and he hadn't could rid of. He leaned his whole body against the surface of the dough to pull himself out of it with his hands. But his hands were stuck to the dough, just like his body. 


TTTRRRT 


Second person had died, too. It was the boy's turn. “No, no, no...”


TTTRRRT 


Mixer broke off the boy and his body scattered to ever which way the vessel. His tiny body was going to sweeten the giantess’s meal and the more with pleasure she ate.


The giantess had finished mixing. The color of the dough had turned rose-pink. Later, she took out the cake mold and poured half of the dough into it. After pouring, she started the oven. The tinies who were in the box tried to run away, but they failed because of the high walls. The giantess, came to the top of the box again and in an uncaring way, she took five tinies in the palm of her hand. As she took them, some of the tinies' bones cracked. 


One of these was the girl’s friend, too. She fell into the dough. She was smelling the vanilla, egg and blood. When she looks up, she saw the remaining dough to spilled out. She didn’t something else about screaming. After, the dough spilled over her. It was like concrete, but because it was thick, there was enough space for her to breathe.  


The girl was in shock that her friend had slipped away. She was holding her tight, but when she levitated, she had to leave her. She was sitting down in a corner with silence and empty eyes. The giantess came again. She took six tiny. She got rid of giantess hand with a few millimeters. The giantess treated her tinies differently this time. She dipped them one by one into the dough. 


“Please, don’t eat us.” 


“Let us go.”  


“We make what do you want.” 


But the giantess ignored these. She immersed into dough they until them throat. Then she put the mold in the oven at 180 degrees and closed the lid. The loud of oven made inaudible the tinies scream.  


The giantess spread the thin triangle phyllo doughs on the counter. She put in cheese pieces in phyllo doughs. She dipped hand to in without look to the box and took the first tiny that came to hand. She put the tiny on the cheese. 


After, she started closed the dough with rolling. The tiny was spinning like he was in a washing machine. The giantess, set aside the pastry when finish work. She made same process for others. Every time, the tinies was either screaming or begging, but their destiny was same.


Meanwhile, a tiny who middle ages started punching the dough. After a few punches, he opened a hole. This hole was small even for him. That's why, he started to tear the phyllo with his hands. Although it took a long time, he finally succeeded and he tore the phyllo. He was covered with pieces of cheese and they fell off. As the giantess continued to make make a dish, he looked at her eye to eye.r39;The giantess’ face was wrinkled from nerves. The tiny was trying to escape but he couldn’t run fast because of the pieces of cheese. Then the giantess caught him and she by kept into her palm said with hatred tone. “What the hell are you trying to do?” The tiny couldn’t talk by fear. The giantess took a knife to her hand. She put the tiny on the counter. There was a thin crunch and then a sharp scream. The giantess had cut off the tiny's left leg. She did the same with the other limbs. At the end of the process, the tiny was armless and legless. Blood flowed from the cuts. Then the giantess put him back where he came from. In its last moments, the tiny was happy to realize that it would die without being eaten. The tiny's hands and arms fell from above. Apparently the giantess didn't want to waste them. 


The dumpling-making process was finished. The giantess threw the fritters, one by one, into the hot oil. The giantess looked up and saw the fritters going up and down. But this only lasted a few minutes. The tinies were frying alive. Their skin was starting to peel off from the hot oil, and their flesh was browning. Their faces and eyes were melting. They could no longer move because they were fried to a crisp. When they were done frying, she put them on a plate. The cake in the oven was ready. And then there was a knock at the door.