- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just entering chapter. The main events are next chapters.

The boy woke up. He found himself in a dark, hot and airless place. He stood up and tried to look around in the darkness. Approximately 50 meters forward, he saw the little, narrow light beams. He tried to go towards the light. When he walked, he tripped and heard a sound. 


“Hey!” 


The boy was very surprised. It was a male voice, older than himself. Later, he turned to the man and said, “What the hell is going on? How did we come here? I don’t remember anything.” Didn’t come for a few seconds from the man. The boy said remediless again, “Sir!”. The man said, “I don’t remember, too. Latest… latest I existed from my home. When I got in my car, suddenly everything blacked out.  


The boy couldn’t believe what he heard, and for a time, he tried to understand what the man said. The man was kidnapped, what about him? The last thing he remembered was walking down the street at night and going home. Later, he finds himself here. He looked around and tried to find awakened people. He found one. It slept on the floor, but he couldn’t see its face, or at least, he didn’t know whether it was alive or not. He shakes, but it has not woken up. Fear gripped the boy, and all he could think about was getting out of here. 


He stood up and started walking toward to light. As it was before, he lifted and lowered his leg so it did not get stuck. While he walked, he shook the people for wake up. The people he shook were as if they were dead. When he approached the light, he was to able choose people who slept on the ground. It seems like all of them like unconscious. 


In the end, he arrived in the light. The hole was a little small for his head, and he tried to look outside. But his eyes got used to the darkness, and that’s why he was blinded by the light. Barerly, his eyes got used to the light after a few minutes, and he could look around. He could see one thing was a white wall. He drew clean air that came from outside into his lunges. “Hey! Help me! I’m here. I’m kidnapped. Anyone there here?”


Just silence. The boy hardly contained himself by not crying. After that, he tried to extend the hole, but to no avail. When he failed, he started raged and kicked and yelled. He heard a sound, “Relax, it’s not working.” He looked down, and he saw a girl who was their own age. "Where are we ? I’m shouting out, but anyone has not heard me.” The girl said, “I don’t know. I’ve been here for two days.” The boy was dumbfounded. He said in amazement, “Two days?” The girl said, “I think you just got here.” The boy asked, “How did you get here? Are you kidnapped?” The girl said, "When I last remembered, we ate dinner together on the outside with my three friends. When we exited, we went to the parking garage, and that’s it.” The boy asked, “So, did you see the kidnapper or kidnappers?” The girl said, “No, I didn’t.” 


There was silence for a while. The boy said, “How do you know you've been here for two days? In conclusion, this place is a dark place.” The girl said, “I know from the lights coming through the hole. When the sun goes down, the light doesn’t come in.” The boy asked, “So, your friends? Where are they?” The girl said, “They are with me.” The boy tried to look at them, but he didn’t see that the girl’s backside was dark. The boy asked, “Did you try to escape?” The girl said, “Yes, we kicked the walls like you did, but it didn’t work.” The boy said, “Do you know about the outside?” The girl said, “Actually yes, the sound coming was from the tap and also… a few more sounds, but I’m not sure.”  


Meanwhile, some people started waking up. Many people said, “Where am I?” The boy and the girl continued to speak, ignoring them. The boy asked, “Did you see me coming?” The girl said, “No, the gas was released before you arrived.” The said surprised, “Gas? Sleep gas?” The girl said, “No, it’s more like the chemical.” 


About an hour passed. Everyone inside the box was awake and inside there were people screaming, crying and trying to escape. A few people came to the boy. One of them said, “Where are we?” The boy said, “I don’t know.” Later, that person tried yelling to outside, but the boy tried to prevent it. He said “It’s not working. I tried already.” Later, he rubbed his hand on the wall. He said “It’s cardboard." The boy, surprised, said, “Cardboard?” The man said, “Yes, look!” and he beat the wall with his palm. It could hear a dead "KNOCK" sound coming out of the cardboard. The boy said, “You're right, then we can tear it out," and he tried to tear the hole with all his strength. But he failed. He said, “Why doesn't tear? It is just cardboard."r39; 


The girl grabbed him and shushed him with a "shhh.". She said, “Do you hear that?" On the outside, was heard the footsteps, but it wasn’t fully heard for being speakers inside. The girl yelled, “Be quiet!" Followed by the boy, and others yelled too, and the voice in the box was reduced. Footsteps are more easily heard now. It was going back and forth in a narrow space. Later, there was a shake, and more happened 3–4 times. Later was happened a more big shake. Somehow, the box was relocated. The boy looked outside from the hole, and he did not believe his eyes. There were had giant shapes that similar to eggs. That's behind had a receptacle, too. The boy was able to say, “Oh my god!”  r39; 


The girl said, “What do you see?” The boy didn’t answer or even look at her. There was something like gray cable in front of the eggs. He heard a click sound. What he was about to see would cause him to lose the ability to speak. When he looked at the eggs, suddenly he saw a giant finger. The boy's mouth hung open in astonishment. He tried to speak, but he could not say anything. The girl said, “Can you say what you see?” The people next to him said the same thing, but the boy couldn’t answer. 


The happened that a cracking sound. Everyone who was in the box was silent. Some of them were crying. Later, again and again. The boy saw the giant fingers before every cracking sound. The girl, pushed aside the boy, and she looked out of the hole. When she saw the giant fingers, she let out a blood-curdling scream. And then it’s a terrific noise broke out. It was like a machine. Everybody was yelling out, but anyone can’t hear their own sound. This loud lasted 1 minute, and later it’s done. The boy looked at the girl, but she looked like she had seen a ghost, and she couldn’t talk. Everyone yelled out. Except for the boy and the girl. Later opened the box’s cap, and inside filled the light. Everyone was dazzled, and they couldn't see for a while. When they opened their eyes, they looked up, and they couldn't believe themself eyes.