- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, has a little child, animal and feet content.

The girl was fighting for survival in the hot and airless pocket. The prolonged shaking made her nauseous and she was close to vomiting.  Then she heard voices. 


"Look what I brought you." 


"What?" 


First she saw a beam of light. Then she was grabbed by two fingers and pulled up. At first the light dazzled her. When her eyes got used to the light, she saw a child. Although he was only four years old, he was the biggest child she had ever seen. The child's face was beaming with joy. He reached out his hands to take him, but was pulled up again. 


"Be nice to this one. Or I will never buy you anything again. Okay?" 


What did he do to the others? 


Then she lowered his hand. She put her in the boy's palm. 


"No!" she shouted.  


The boy balled his palm into a fist and ran into a room. 


"Please let me go. I beg you." 


"No. Or you will run away," the boy growled. Then he started moving his hand up and down as if he had an airplane in his hand. She said, "I won't run away. I promise." But he didn't hear her. 


Meanwhile, the boy increased the movement even more. So the girl couldn't stand it any longer and threw up in his hand. The boy stopped moving and looked at his hand. She was still vomiting on his hand.    


"You threw up on my hand!" he shouted. 


Then he threw it on the floor. The thick carpet saved him from dying, but he broke many bones and was paralyzed. After the roll, he remained on his back. He stared blankly at the ceiling, but he was aware of everything. Then the boy came. In less than a second he lifted his foot and crushed her. Over and over again.  


"What happened? Why did you scream?" she went inside. She saw the blood stain. 


"What did I tell you? Didn't I tell you it was the last time?" 


"But he threw up on my hand." 


"No more toys for you." 


"I want another one," he said in a tearful voice. 


"Okay, fine. I'll bring you one next week. But this one's really the last." 


The girl's life was ended by a spoiled brat. After this incident, her family and friends contacted the police, but to no avail.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One tiny was in the pocket of its new owner's cardigan. It was more comfortable than the others because the cardigan pocket was wider and roomier. Nevertheless, he swayed a lot because of his owner's walking.  


The tiny was trying desperately to think. What was he going to do? He could jump out of the pocket, or he could stay and throw himself at the mercy of his owner.  


He had seen the evil in her face. He could not imagine what she would do to him. He started to approach the outside. The air was fresh and cool against his face. His master's arms dangled like a pendulum in front of his pocket.

  

Holding the fabric tight, he stepped out of the pocket. It was like rock climbing. Although he could hold on with his hands, there was nowhere to put his feet. He hadn't imagined it like this. He was going to grab on and jump down like in action movies. Then he would hold on to the fabric of the skirt and land unscathed. 

 

But before a minute had passed, his arms were shaking and sweat was pouring out. He was on the right side of the abdomen and hadn't reached the center yet.


He made one last move and couldn't hold on any longer. It was like falling off a 10-story building. His scream was drowned out by the wind. As he fell, he hit his owner's upper leg, as if he had hit concrete. The speed of the fall was reduced, but it was still too much for him. It skidded and fell first on the concrete. Then it was dragged to a stop in the grass.

  

He was conscious but unable to move. His ribs stung as he took a deep breath. He screamed from the pain. Despite his pain, he was happy. At least no one would notice him here and he could die in peace.


As time passed, he began to lose consciousness. It was as if he was asleep. Then sounds started to come. Gradually these sounds started to sound like rumbling. Then came a brown object with two holes in front of it. There was a strong flow of air coming from this object. It was a dog.  


"No," he could only say in a weak voice. The dog kept sniffing him. Then it opened its mouth and its wet tongue fell on the tiny. Because of the sticky saliva, the tiny stuck to the dog's tongue. Only feeble screams came from the tiny. Then the dog chewed the tiny to pieces. The remains of his body dissolved in the dog's stomach and came out of his intestines as feces.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Have you settled into your new life?" said the mistress to her new servants.  


"Yes, mistress," they both said. 


"Good. Then get back to work," she said and went back to looking at her phone. The maids continued to lick their master's dirty and smelly feet.  


A few hours later the two maids had finished their work. As a reward they won bread crumbs and a few drops of water. They ate their reward in a box by the wall. The box was full of dirt and the smell was unbearable. But the most important prize was not dying. 


"How long do you think he will use us?" 


"I think until he gets tired of us." 


"How can a person become like this?"  


"I don't know. Maybe he was nice to his first servants, but over time he became cruel." 


"I say we run and hide. I'd rather die in a dark hole than at his hands."  


"Sooner or later he will find us and I don't want to die of torture." 


"I still think we should run." 


"I guess you didn't hear what he said in the box. One of our predecessors tried to escape. And then he accidentally ran him over. He told the other person to eat his corpse because he wouldn't stop him. When he couldn't eat his corpse, he ran him over. And he laughed about it. Don't you remember?"


"Sooner or later we have to escape. You know that." 


The sun was up in the morning. The two servants were asleep. Then the rumbling started. They both jumped awake. They saw the mistress's feet. She was just standing there. They immediately ran to her. 


"Why are you late? Didn't you hear me?" she said angrily. 


"Please forgive me. It won't happen again." 


"I'm going to work. You will wipe the floor with the small rags on your right. Otherwise I will use you as a rag." She said and walked out the door without looking back.  


The two maids were busy mopping the floor all day long. Hungry and thirsty, they mopped the floors with only one rest.  


By evening it was getting dark inside the house. They were out of breath now, but they had to do it. Then there was the sound of the door opening. The mistress had come home. She was carrying grocery bags and went straight to the kitchen without looking down. The door was open. The mistress put the bags in and then came back and closed the door. 


An hour later, the mistress was at the table eating the food she had made. Two maids were waiting at her feet.  


"Master, we have done what you asked and cleaned the floor, so we are very hungry. Could you please give us some food?" 


The mistress looked down emotionlessly.  


"So you are very hungry. Then run all the way to the seat opposite. First come, first served." 


They both looked at each other.


"Run," she said, and they both started running at full speed. What would take a normal person five steps was like a marathon for them. Although they both touched the seat close to each other and started to run back, they could not complete the way back. 


"I said first come first served, but you two couldn't come to me," she said disdainfully.

 

At night, hungry and thirsty, they tried to sleep but failed. 


"You were right. We must escape." 


"How?" 


"She'll come home in the evening with bags. We'll be waiting by the door. She closes the door late. After she runs away, we hide. Then we'll run away." 


The next day they were waiting for the door to open. First they heard small steps. Then those steps turned into a big thud. The door opened. The owner was there with the bags again. Without wasting time, they ran out of the door.  


A second after they left, the door closed. Both of them looked back in surprise and then immediately started running.  


The mistress realized everything too late. By the time she realized they were gone, they were both free!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The giantess looked at her hand. The tiny was crying with fear. 


"Please don't kill me." 


But the giantess continued to stare, emotionless. Then he put it in his mouth. She ate it with pleasure, making disgusting crunching sounds. Her mouth was full of salty hot liquid and pieces. After a few chews, she swallowed his food. 


It was evening time. It was time for the giantess to hunt. She was making his final preparations. She dressed casually so as not to attract attention. She placed napkins soaked in chloroform in her bag. And most importantly, the ring he had stolen. 


Since it was cold, he put on his coat and went out and wandered the streets in search of new prey. New hunts, new food.