- Text Size +

The giantess walked with fast steps to the door and opened it. Opposite her were four women. Her favorite friends. This is the biggest secret them that life they poor, worthless and aimless life.Hunting, torturing and even killing people who live in better conditions than them. 

They all had a satisfied grin on their faces because they knew what awaited them. 

The giantess said “Come on in.” As the others went inside, the giantess was waiting at the door for them to enter the living room.

“Everything is ready?” 

“I finished now.” said the giantess. 

“Did you seperate a few survivor?” 

“There are 5-6. How many do you want?” said the giantess. 

“I take 2.”  

"After we have eaten, I will put the box in front of you and you can choose what you want," said the giantess. 

The giantess left the living room and went into the kitchen.

“Did you not just last time take 2?” 

“Last time I came over the home with tired. I took a nap that reach out on seat for a little resting. When I wake up, I felt a wetness on my back. There was a corpse when I took my sweater out and looked.” 

"What was that bug doing there?"

“Then I found the other one. You were needed to see him. He was gravel at my feet and said, ‘Don’t kill me!’ I said to him, 'What was he doing on the seat?’ It turns out he was trying to escape from the window on the seat." 

"So why didn't the other one stop him?" 

"So I asked about him. He begged him, but he still tried to run away. I told him, 'You're also punished because you couldn't stop him'." 

“What did you punish him?” 

“To eat him corpse.” 

All of them started lauglin. 

“Is he ate?” 

“When I looked in the morning, he hadn't eaten. I said, ‘Why did not you eat?’ He didn't have a voice. He was tending to cry his head. So I got angry and crushed him." 

“Why do you talk to them so much, I don't understand. When I say eat they eat, when I say lick  they lick. If they don’t, they know themselves.” 

“I'm gonna get one for my grandson. I looked the other day and he was half eaten.” 

“How old are your grandson?” 

“4. But it'll be the last time. I'm afraid he'll take it outside and someone will see it.” 

“What did he the one before?” 

“He cut in half previous one. He crushed with his foot the one before that. The one before that he threw at the window, the insect he threw exploded on the glass. He had crushed first one.” 

“It's a kid, he'll do it.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giantess was in the kitchen preparing the treats. She put the plates on the counter. First she took the cake out of the oven. The cake was still hot and smoking. The heads outside the cake were burnt. She poked the head in front of him with the knife. 

"Ahhhh," came a feeble cry. She chuckled, pleased to see that he was still alive. 

The giantess started cutting the cake so that there was a head on each slice. In some slices the little ones were unharmed, in others they were cut in half or had their limbs cut off. But the giantess didn't care. She kept on cutting. 

Then she put the fritters in. Many of the tinies inside had fried to death. The late-browning tinies had tried to escape and their arms had managed to pierce the phyllo, but with every passing second they were fried to a crisp.  She put the tea on a tray and went inside to serve. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The giantess cooking the pastries) 

Meanwhile, the tinies who had survived in the box were waiting helplessly inside the box. All but one of them were standing together. They were talking in a circle, shouting over the sound of cooking. The other was trying to find the weak point of the box. 

"What kind of madness is this? She's killing us all." 

"She kills us to eat us." 

"She took too much from us. She can't eat that much food on his own," the girl said. 

"In the end, she eats. Whether she eats in one day or ten." 

"I don't think she does it for herself. There must be others," the girl said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Look at the food she cooks," the girl said. 

"Who? Family? Friends?" 

"It's brighter. She's probably preparing it for her friends." 

"I should have known by the smell of dumplings." 

"Who would agree to such a thing?" 

The loud sound of the doorbell was heard. The tinies looked up at the same time. For a moment they saw the giantess's face. The giantess did not look at them. 

They were all holding their breath and listening anxiously. The door opened. They heard the giantess' voice. Then they heard the cheerful voices of a group of women. Especially the words, ‘Is everything ready?’ They looked at each other in surprise and fear. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giantess comes with food. She puts it in front of the guests one by one. The giantess sits on a chair near the door. They were all eating, examining their food. 

"They are still alive," she said, touching his head. 

"I made it for decoration. There are little ones in it," the giantess said. 

First they stuck their forks into their cakes. Some of the tinies were in the batter, while others were cut in half or lost limbs by the knife. 

The giantess dug his fork into the cake. The tip of the fork pierced the tiny inside the cake. The giantess took the cake into his mouth, uncaring. The tiny outside the cake was paralyzed with fear and had to see its inevitable end. With the first bite, the teeth missed him and he fell whole into his mouth, but with the second bite, his lower half was pulped between the teeth. In less than a second the other bite pressed it between the teeth and exploded, filling the giantess' mouth. The dismembered corpse traveled down the throat and into the stomach, filling the giantess' belly. 

A tiny one was trapped inside a hot cake. Because she held her hands above her head, an air pocket was created, and that's how she survived. In the darkness she could think of nothing but her own pain. As she was trying to get out, she suddenly felt himself going up. Now she had stopped. She heard muffled voices outside. She began to wonder what was going on. 

"Help me," she said in a weak voice. 

No one heard her feeble cry for help. Then she moved again. After the shaking, she saw a light shining through a small hole, shining in one eye. At first he was dazzled by the light, but then, as her eyes adjusted, she was horrified by what she saw. In front of her, a fat-faced woman in her 50s was chatting with someone. Then she opened her mouth and it went into her mouth. It was moving inside her mouth as if it was inside a washing machine. Then she hit something hard and moved down. Her stomach. 

Cough

"What happened?" 

"Shit, it's stuck in my throat." 

"One day you'll die from eating." 

They all burst out laughing. 

She had just been eaten by a human. But she had been swallowed and now she was inside a stomach. She couldn't see anything because of the darkness and she couldn't breathe because of the lack of air. She didn't know where to go. The acid was melting her burnt skin. She could hardly move because of the food mush on the floor. 

“Help me!” 

But her cry for help was drowned out by the noise of his stomach. She found the wall of the stomach with her hands and punched it with all his might. But the stomach didn't even move because of the thick skin. Pieces of food were falling from above. She decided to run away.

"Give me a cup of tea." 

The tiny went under the kardia. Maybe she could have gotten out of there? But instead boiling hot tea poured over her. She screamed in pain until her last breath. She could do nothing but cry as she realized that she would be digested alive here. 

"Why are his arms sticking out of the pastry?" she said, pointing to her fork. 

"Why, that idiot tried to run away," the giantess said contemptuously.

Hahahahahaha 

"While I was preparing these, one of them was trying to escape. Then I caught it, cut off its arms and legs and put it back inside." 

Hahahahaha 

They continued to chat and feast, oblivious to the carnage they were committing. They enjoyed every bite. 

"Let's get up slowly." 

"Yes, let's get up." 

"How many do you have left?" 

"I'll get the box and you can get it yourself," the giantess said. 

She went into the kitchen. She came to the box and looked down on them like a cruel goddess. This lasted only a second. She grabbed the box with her left hand and went inside. 

Now the tinies saw the other oppressors. They were looking at them with evil smiles on their faces. Unfortunately, the tinies had no choice but to scream. 

"I'll take these two." 

"I'll take that girl." 

"I'll take that young man too." 

"What am I going to do with this idiot?" The giantess complained.

"Just eat him." 

The others put the tinies in their pockets and left the house. Inside their pockets they shouted, cried and begged to be saved. What was the worst that could happen?