- Text Size +
Chapter two

Oct 3, 1998

 

Katie ran toward Marilyn. She could she Anonymouse climbing onto Marilyn’s foot.

“I thought…” before Katie could say another word, a hand was placed over her mouth. And she was lifted into the air.

“No date crashers.” Alice said as she carried Katie away.

 

Anonymouse currently on top on Marilyn foot, turned toward the source of the disturbance.  He saw a cute blond pick up a smaller redhead and carry her away. If he wasn’t a mega fan, he would have considered them date material. Still he wanted to know more about them.

“Hey Marilyn, who are those giantesses over there?”

Marilyn glared at Anonymouse.

“Ignore them. You’re dating me. Not some other woman.”

“Yes my goddess.”

He then started the long climb, up her legs.  Anonymouse noticed how smooth her legs were. It made climbing a little hard, but he managed. He soon reached the edge of her dress. Anonymouse paused. Should he go over the dress, and head directly for the table top, or should he go under the dress, climb up to her neck, then head down to the table.

“Is there sometime wrong Anonymouse?”

“I wondering if I should go over or under your dress.”

“Please go over my dress. I feel we should know each other better, before you start exploring my body.”

Sighing, Anonymouse, got on top, of her dress and resumed his climb.

 

Finally he reached the table top. Anonymouse surveyed the scene before him. In the center of the table top was a little table with a chair. Off to one side was a entire restaurant called ‘Full Belly’. On an other part of the table was a orchestra. A twenty foot male waiter came up to Anonymouse.

“This way please.” He then sat Anonymouse down at the table and gave him a menu. The waiter then enlarged another menu, which Marilyn then picked up.

 

After looking over then menu, Marilyn ordered the full belly special of the day, roasted chicken with baked potato. Anonymouse decided to go with a T-bone steak. After taking their orders, the waiter when up to the restaurant, shrank down to six feet in height and entered the door.

“He’s a Sizechanger?” Anonymouse asked.

“Yes, I hired him and his sister as hired help. But enough about them. Mr. Carroll some romantic music please.”

The orchestra then began to play. Its music filled the ears of everyone around.

“I’m impressed Marilyn. You went for a lot of trouble for little old me.”

“Thanks Anonymouse. Fortunately as a GTS-Goddess people have to do what I say or else. “

 

A pretty woman with brown hair, then came out of the restaurant, carrying forks and knives.  She then took a fork and enlarged it to 300 feet in length. She then did the same for a knife.

“Your meal will be ready shortly. Can I get you anything to drink in the meantime?”

“A glass of wine please.”

“A glass of water for me I don’t want to get drunk.”

“GTS-Goddess can get drunk?”

“I don’t want to take a chance. GTS-Goddess dont need to eat. It’s been years since I’ve eaten.”

“Really? And yet you’re eating with me?”

“This is a special occasion. It’s not everyday I meet a board member.”

“Excuse me?”

“That what we call the people on the GTS boards, in Mr. G’s home world. I do have one question?”

“What’s that?”

“Do the people on the GTS boards, control Mr. G.? Their been rumours”

“I doubt it. But you would have to ask him.”

 

The pretty woman then returned with their drinks. She gave Anonymouse his wine, then she took the glass of water, and made it 250 feet high.

“Thank you.” Marilyn said, as she took the building sized glass of water.

A moment later the waiter came out with their meal. He enlarged Marilyn dinner, to her scale. Leaving behind a plate hundreds of feet across and hill sized chicken and potato. Then he served Anonymouse his dinner before returning to the restaurant.

 

As they began to eat Anonymouse felt like he been shrunk to micro proportions. He knew that wasn’t the case. But yet it was easy to imagine, that Marilyn was a normal sized woman, eating from a normal sized plate. And he was only a fraction of an inch tall. Only the presence of the orchestra (which was now playing dinner music) and the restaurant shattered the illusion.

 

“How the dinner?” Marilyn asked. She pointed the fork at him, while she said this.

“It great, but can you please point that fork somewhere else. I don’t like being on the wrong end of it.”

“The wrong end?”

“Yeah, you can easy kill me, with those sharp ends.”

“Opps I forgot how small you are. “

 

Time passed; and while the food was good. Anonymouse started to get bored.

“Hey Marilyn.”

“Yes Anonymouse?”

“I know it our first date and all. But I really would like to know about you. I mean your not that well known where I come from.”

Marilyn paused in her eating she wasn’t used to having a man wanting to know more about her. She then ordered the orchestra to take a brake. Having no where else to go, they made a bee line for the restaurant. Marilyn then turned to Anonymouse.

“What do you want to know?”

 

“This world is known as Katie’s world. Yet you rule it. Care to explain how that came to be?”

“Well. Katie is a slow growing goddess. She is too small to rule a world. So I was appointed regent, until  she grows big enough to rule. But between you and me I plan to stay until she boots me out.”

“You’re so big. I can’t imagine anyone giving you the boot.”

Marilyn could imagine it, for she knew the day was coming when Katie would be bigger than her.

“Can we talk about something else please? I’m not comfortable talking about other GTS-Goddess.”

 

“I noticed earlier that you’re barefoot. I’m curious why you would wear a dress but no shoes.”

Marilyn face glowed red with embarrassment.

“I knew I would forget something.”

“You have beautiful feet Marilyn, you should be proud to show them off.”

“Thank you for the complement.”

 

“I’m curious about your home world is their a Marilyn’s world out there?”

“Yes, its formal name is GTS-703. I plan to go back their some day”

“You must trust your subjects to leave them alone for such a long time.”

“Well, I can’t be everywhere at once so I have to trust people. I’m a reasonable ruler, true I might have crushed a few people along the way. But I try to be gentle. Besides, I hired a world sitter.”

“World sitter? I heard the term, but don’t quite understand the concept.”

“I hired a giantess to look after my world, while I’m gone.”

“You must trust her Marilyn.”

“Are you questing my judgment in world sitters?” She slammed her first onto the table.”

“Forgive me. My goddess.” Anonymouse said as he got on his hands and knees.

“Oh all right. I forgive you this time. But let give you a survival tip. Never question a GTS-Goddess judgment.”

While Marilyn was talking, Jean Pierre, the manger of ‘Full Belly’ came out of his restaurant.

“Ms. Janeway. It is bad enough that you force me to serve a meal on the house. But must you destroy my restaurant with earthquakes?”

“My apologies Pierre. It won’t happen again.”

“It better not or I’ll sue.”

Marilyn burst out laughing.

“Do you realize I can take your restaurant and sending it crashing to the ground. Now go”

Pierre retreated to his restaurant.

 

“Sorry about that. Um I’m not sure what to do next.”

Anonymouse getting off his hands and knees walked up to the edge of the table and said;

“I got some ideas. Remember in my response to your ad, I mentioned I like hide and seek.”

“Yes, what do you have in mind?”

“Take me up to your ear, and I tell you.”

Marilyn held out her hand and Anonymouse jumped aboard. Once he got to her ear, he said;

“I’m going to hide on your body, then you got to find me.”

“Care to explain?”

But Anonymouse was already away from her ear, and in her hair.

“You little scamp, come back here.”

 

The next few hours were very interesting for Marilyn and Anonymouse. He managed to explore most of her body in that time period. Marilyn found she enjoyed having a man, crawl all over her body.  Even though at one point she had to take off her dress, so she could find him. By midnight Anonymouse was too tried to continue.

 

“Well I had I good time. When you want another date, just let me know.”

“I will, see you around Marilyn.”

Marilyn blew Anonymouse a kiss as he, got into his ship and left for home.

 Oct. 4 1998

When mourning came Marilyn, went looking for Katie. When she found her, Marilyn was surprised to find Katie black and blue.

“What happened to you?”

“Your goon Alice used me and Kevin as toys last night. If you think I look bad, you should see Kevin. He still covered in Alice’s love juices.”

“Speaking of Kevin I’ve been thinking. I was wrong to break the two of you up. While your GTS-Goddess duties come first, it wouldn’t hurt to see him now and then.”

“What made you change your mind?”

“Until last night I didn’t know what it was like to have a man love me. I can see why you want that feeling.”

“That must have been some date.”

“It was. One more thing, if you don’t crash my dates I won’t crash yours.”

“You got a deal.”

 

The end