- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: this story is a sequel to “Taller”

Disclaimer: I wish to thank Anonymouse for letting me include him in the story. The letter to Marilyn was written by him.

 

Mega Date

Chapter one

September 30, 1998

It was a beautiful fall day in Nova Scotia. Katie Spencer and Kevin Blair decided to spend the day having a picnic in the woods. They made an interesting couple. Katie her height now at 30.7 feet towered over Kevin’s six feet. He was a handsome man with his dark hair and brown eyes. Katie looked good with her red hair and green eyes.

“What do you want to today?” Kevin asked.

“Lie in sun. And enjoy our relationship while we can.”

“Katie. I won’t leave you.”

“I know, but Marilyn doesn’t approve. She acts like she my legal guardian or something. Besides I’m continuing to grow.”

“She is not here. Let’s forget your troubles for one day and enjoy the afternoon.”

“Your so right Kevin. “

 

Katie then lay down on the ground. And Kevin began to kiss her.

“Can you do better than that, lover?”

“Watch me.” 

But before he could demonstrate, the ground began to shake. An attractive brunette appeared on the horizon. She didn’t look too happy.

“Nuts its Marilyn. I though you said, she not here.”

“She wasn’t until now “

“Katie I need to talk to you.” Marilyn’s voice boomed across the landscape.

“Can it wait? I’m spending the afternoon with Kevin.”

“Fine, we’ll do this the hard way.” Marilyn then picked up Katie and carried her away. Leaving Kevin on the ground with a surprised look on his face.

 

Katie hated being carried around by Marilyn, but to Marilyn she was less than an inch tall, so there was little she could do about it. Ever since Marilyn took over her world, Katie felt helpless.

 

After walking a few tens of kilometres Marilyn stopped walking and looked, down at the tiny giantess in her hand.

“Katie I must remind you of your GTS-Goddess duties. GTS-Goddess rule worlds, scout out new ones or help other GTS-Goddess rule worlds. They do NOT get attached to a man. Your going to rule this world some day. You should prepare for that day.”

“Who are you trying to kid Marilyn? You’ll never give up control of this world. As for my relationship with Kevin it does no one any harm.”

“It will never last. You’ll grow so big that you won’t be able to interact with him. Besides you’re a GTS-Goddess, he is mortal. He will grow old and die on you some day.  So even if you stopped growing time will tear your relationship apart.”

“That is all the more reason to enjoy what little time I have to be with him.”

“I’m still asking you to brake up with him.”

“You’re jealous that I have a boyfriend.”

“I am not.” Marilyn lied.

“Are so. I can sense it.”

“This conversation is over.” Marilyn then dropped Katie. Who fell hundreds of feet down to the ground.

“Some day Marilyn I’m going to kick your butt.” Katie regretted the words the instant she said them. Fortunately for her, Marilyn paid them no heed.

 

That night found Marilyn Janeway deep in thought. She had never had a boyfriend, even back when she was Human. She was the only girl at Richman High School to never get a date. Even in university, males preferred her friends rather than her. She pretended not to care. But deep down she was burning with envy. Her friends were having fun, and she wasn’t.

 

Even after she became a GTS-goddess, she still had a craving for a boyfriend. She tried to ignore it, and even crushed her former friends believing that would remove the source of the craving. And until she met Katie and Kevin, it had worked. Now her envy was back and she didn’t know what to do about it

“I need a man.” She cried.

 

“Have you considered placing an ad?”

Marilyn looked down at who had spoken. It was Alice Inkmen, a 150 foot blond, and one of the few members of the GTS Lovers of America loyal to her.

“What do you mean Alice?”

“Personal ads was how many of us GTS Lovers meet each other, that and the net.”

“Um, I need to think about it. What is the real reason why your here Alice?”

“Some of the GTS Lover America members are planning to leave for new worlds. Should I try to stop them?”

“I’m tempted to just let them go. Thanks for telling me though. Now go, I got things to do.”

“I’ll be around if you need me.”

 

Through her dreams and through the next day the idea of placing a personal grew on Marilyn. Back when she was human, she did consider such an ad, but was afraid, of who she might attract. But she was no longer a five foot eight inch woman who could be pushed around by men.

“I’m a GTS-Goddess now. I have nothing to fear.” Marilyn told herself. Her mind made up, she  wrote the following ad;

 

Attractive, fun loving, 2500 foot brunette seeks man, that will not be afraid of her size. Prefer men in their twenties. And no smokers please. Send inquiries to attn. Marilyn Janeway, PO box 400, Halifax, NS. B3J 4T7.

 

“I wonder what type of response I’ll get.” Marilyn wondered as she sent the ad.

 Oct. 2 1998

Katie was on stroll through Halifax, when she ran into Alice.  Katie didn’t like Alice.

“What are you doing in Nova Scotia, Alice? Trying to suck up to Marilyn again.”

Alice looked down at Katie, who at 31.3 feet, just came up to just below her knees. If Katie wasn’t a goddess, she would beat up the pest for insulting her. Instead she said;

“I do not suck up. I merely wish to be her friend. Just the other day I gave her advice on how to find a man.”

“What!! She told me that GTS-Goddess do not get attached to men. Excuse me Alice I got to check this out”

 

Marilyn looked over the responses to her ad. Most were from people that thought her ad was a joke. Others just bored her or were so ignorant of GTS-Goddess they weren’t suitable date material. She was about to give up, when she came across a letter from Anonymouse. Looking at the return address, Marilyn was surprised, that it came from another world. This is what that latter said;

 

Dear Marilyn

I am a 5’8’’ s/w/m no-smoker in my late 20’s.

 

I am adept at survival skills, such as dodging feet the size of city blocks and directing civil defence alerts.

 

I like earthquakes, body climbing & hide &seek.

If interested jump three times. I’ll, pick up the answer on my seismograph.

A.Mouse

 “A.Mouse you’re going to be my date.” She cried after reading the letter. Then she began to jump.

Katie was heading toward Marilyn, when the ground shook knocking Katie off her feet.

Before she could get up, the ground shook again, this time, she noticed Marilyn jumping.

“What in the world, is she up to?” Katie asked as Marilyn jumped a third time.

 

Marilyn looked around her. Her jumping had damaged some of the nearby buildings. Marilyn felt a little bad about that, but she had more important things to think about.

“Marilyn, why were you jumping?”

Marilyn was so distracted she had not noticed Katie coming up to her. She was hoping to keep Katie in the dark about her date. She decided it was time for a smoke screen.

“I was doing um jumping jacks.”

“Near a populated area? Do you realize how much damage you can cause?”

“Yes, It won’t happen again. You came just to ask me that?”

“Actually, I came because I’ve heard you’re looking for a man.”

Marilyn jaw dropped for a second.

“That’s not true. Who told you that nonsense?”

“Alice Inkmen”

“She is nothing but a dumb blond.  Don’t listen to anything she says.”

 

Later that night Marilyn confronted Alice.

“You should not have told Katie about my man hunt.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you felt that way about it.”

“I give you one chance to redeem your self. I have a date tomorrow night.”

“Good for you.”

“Your job will be to keep Katie out of my hair. I’m sure she’ll try to crash my date. Make sure that doesn’t happen. I want nothing to go wrong on this date. If things go wrong I will blame you.”

“Why me?”

“This ad idea was yours.”

“Nothing will go wrong.”

“You better be right Alice or else.”

 Oct 3, 1998

Marilyn spent the mourning and afternoon, getting ready for her date. By sunset everything was ready. Marilyn even went through the trouble of asking a couple of Sizechangers to enlarge a dress for her.  (She didn’t want to be nude on her first date)

 

Katie watched from a distance Marilyn prepare for her date.  She was surprised to see her in a dress. And wondered why she needed a table enlarged.

“I can’t stand it. Kevin. I need to find out what going on.”

“I say she has a date. Which is good for us.”

Katie looked at Kevin with a blank look.

“I mean, we can be together tonight. And Marilyn will be too busy to do anything about it.”

Katie sighed. Kevin was right, but she couldn’t forget all the times Marilyn had ruined her dates.

“I’m going to crash her date.”

“That’s a bad idea Katie.”

“I disagree. So you later Kevin.”

Kevin tried to stop Katie from leaving, but was too weak. She peeled him off her leg, and headed towards Marilyn and her date.

 

Anonymouse wasn’t sure what to expect, when he arrived for his date with Marilyn. He was prepared with climbing gear and megaphone. (he wasn’t sure, if she could hear him from the ground)

 

His breath was taken away, by the sight of Marilyn Janeway herself. She was beautiful in that red dress. She looked down at with him with big brown eyes.

“I am Marilyn. Are you A. Mouse?”

“Yes I am. It’s nice to meet you Marilyn.”

“Why thank you. Do you like my dress?”

“Yes.” Anonymouse fought the urge, to ask why she was barefoot. Instead he asked.

“What do you have planned for tonight?”

“You’ll find out shortly.” She then brought out a huge table. The table top was 1300 feet off the ground. All he could see was the bottom of the table.

“What’s up there?”

“Why don’t you find out for yourself?”

“How?”

“Time to put your body climbing skills to work big boy.”

Marilyn then leaned against the table. Anonymouse quickly realized, he was expected to get on her foot, and climb up her body, until he reached the table top. He eagerly went to her toes and began to climb.

 

To be continued.