- Text Size +

Daisy began to swim much harder and she then let out a scream at the top of her lungs and as she did Tamara heard her scream. To Tamara, it was a high-pitched scream and tiny. Tamara still drinking looked down into the large cistern and as she did she saw someone swimming. Tamara's eyes widened as she looked down and she stopped drinking she moved the large cistern away from her mouth and as she did Daisy felt the water rushing stop. Tamara was now looking down into the cistern and she saw the tiny person swimming there in the water. Daisy looked up and as she did she saw that the water level was now at least 10 to 20 feet from the top. As Daisy looked up she saw Tamara's face above her and Tamara did not look happy. Matthew from Tamara's left shoulder also was able to see into the cistern and he too saw the person there in the water and Matthew recognized who it was.


 Matthew speaking loudly, "HEY, THAT IS DAISY, DAISY LARSON."


 Tamara spoke, "Daisy Larson. So she is part of the group that terrorized, and harassed you and made it difficult for you to stay in Calridge, right Matthew?"


 Matthew replied, "YES."


 Tamara brought the large cistern closer to her face and she then looked right at Daisy there Tamara had an angry look on her face a look that so frightened Daisy. Lacey and Sarah both looking around the corner of the house were scared, she began to wonder what Tamara would do to Daisy. Meanwhile at the pickup truck Kenneth and Ben were watching and listening to what was happening. Kenneth grabbed the rocket launcher handed the keys to the truck to Ben and Ben started up the truck. Tamara for a few seconds watched Daisy as she was treading water.


 Tamara then spoke, "So Daisy Larson. You decided to come out here to Matthew's place and what did you want to do here? I doubt you came bringing gifts but you are here to probably hurt or even kill Matthew. I don't think you came along but you brought your friends." 


 Now as Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice just shook Daisy to the core and her ears were hurting from each syllable of Tamara's words. Now as Tamara was speaking Matthew from her left shoulder was looking around and as he did he saw a pickup truck about a mile away parked on the side of the gravel road.


 Matthew spoke loudly, "TAMARA, BEHIND YOU ABOUT A MILE AWAY IS A PICKUP TRUCK AND I SEE TWO PEOPLE THERE, CAN'T SEE WHO THEY ARE I THINK THEY CAME WITH DAISY."


 Tamara moved a bit and as she did Lacey and Sarah felt the ground under their feet tremble a bit. Tamara then looked in the direction and she saw the pickup truck a mile away parked on the side of the gravel road.


 Ben started the pickup truck and said, "SHE'S SEEN US."


 Kenneth put the rocket launcher onto his shoulder. Tamara then again looked into the cistern and she gave Daisy anouther angry look.


 Tamara spoke, "Daisy Larson, I can easily crush you right now like a bug and nothing can stop me. You came here to hurt Matthew but I would not let you or any of your friends hurt him ever again. I can crush you now like a bug."


 Tamara Sherring then began to close her fingers and thumb on her right hand and as she did the cistern began to implode as Tamara was crushing it with her right hand. Daisy saw the walls closing in and she screamed at the top of her lungs.


 "TAMARA SHERRING STOP OH PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME. I DON'T WANT TO GET CRUSHED."


 Lacey and Sarah just watched in horror as Tamara was slowly crushing the larger cistern and they were hearing the sound of the cistern being crushed and the screams of Daisy. In the distance, both Kenneth and Ben were seeing it and Ben let out a scream. Tamara then stopped and moved her right hand over to the side she then put the crushed cistern down and as she did she knocked it over Daisy felt the crushed cistern fall over with a loud thud and Tamara began to get up. As Tamara was getting up Kenneth shot a rocket at Tamara and both Lacey and Sarah saw the rocket fly through the air Tamara was hit in the back just above the belt area of her skin-tight jeggings. The rocket exploded as it hit Tamara. It did not affect Tamara. Tamara stood up and then took a step and as she did both Lacey and Sarah felt it and so did Daisy who had managed to come out of the crushed cistern. Both Lacey and Sarah were now looking up at Tamara's massive backside Tamara then took anouther step and the ground just shook. Tamara took a step and she turned and she saw the truck a mile away.


 Tamara then headed towards the truck and as she did Kenneth aimed the rocket launcher and he took a few steps. Tamara was coming upon them fast and Ben just stepped on the gas peddle and drove away and Kenneth in anger shouted, "Idiot, wait for me." The ground under his feet was trembling and as Kenneth looked up Tamara was right upon him. He saw Tamara's right hand coming towards him and he fired the rocket the rocket hit Tamara's palm and it exploded to no effect. Tamara grabbed Kenneth and as she did her fingers also scooped up several hundred pounds of dirt her large fingers closed in on Kenneth and he screamed. Tamara lifted her hand straightened up and brought her hand to her face she opened her fingers and Kenneth lay there in the dirt she had chopped up with him. Kenneth got up and looked across Tamara's palm and looking forward he saw her massive fingers that she had curled up a bit. Tamara looked at the tiny 1-inch-tall man to her there in her right palm. Kenneth looked up and as he did he saw Tamara looking down at him and he saw Matthew there on Tamara's left shoulder.   


 Kenneth looking up shouted a cussword he took out his handgun and began to shoot up at Tamara and as he did Tamara raised her left hand in front of Matthew to shield him from any bullets. The bullets did not affect Tamara. Kenneth then threw the gun aside and he then took off his jacket and he had explosives attached to him. 


 He shouted up, "THERE IS ENOUGH C-4 HERE ON ME TO BLOW OFF YOUR HAND YOU GIANT FU---ING BITCH."


 Tamara then straightened her fingers on her right hand and she watched as Kenneth took something from his pocket. Kenneth shouted and as he did Tamara with her left forefinger flicked Kenneth hitting him in the front. When she flicked Kenneth from her palm Kenneth went flying through the air and as he did Lacey, Sarah and Daisy saw him as he was sent flying. All three girls let out a shout. Kenneth then exploded in mid-flight a few hundred feet from Tamara. Lacey was in shock and she let out a scream but Daisy and Sarah bowed their heads.


 Sarah spoke, "He served Amanda Look and Beth Carlson and he died for them. That's all that matters."



 Tamara was going after the pickup truck. Ben was now speeding down the gravel road and Tamara just stepped over the powerlines and in under a minute she was right upon the pickup truck. Tamara just stomped her foot and as she did the pickup truck flew a few feet into the air from the impact. Tamara looked down at the tiny pickup truck at her feet. She saw the truck moving away from her as Ben stepped on the gas peddle. Tamara again stomped her foot and the truck again flew up into the air a few feet from the impact. The shaking of the ground was felt for up to 2 miles around Tamara and the three girls felt it back at Matthew's place. Lacey then ran inside she grabbed the keys to Matthew's car and she headed out the door. Daisy stopped her by pushing her into the wall.


 Sarah then said, "Where do you think you are going?"


 Lacey replied, "I'm getting out of here. I have no intention of getting crushed like a bug."


 Sarah replied, "You will stay here and wait until Amanda or Beth permits you to leave. If you get crushed by Tamara then you will get crushed knowing that you served Amanda and Beth."


 Daisy then gave Lacey a strong shove into the wall and made an angry face. The ground shook again as Tamara stomped her foot and from the shaking of the ground Daisy lost her balance at the same time Lacey punched Daisy in the face hard and Lacey went flying backwards into Sarah. Lacey then ran to Matthew's car and she got in and as she did she locked the doors. Sarah was right outside hitting the window Lacey started the car and she backed up with Sarah running beside the car banging on the driver's window. Lacey headed down the driveway with Sarah running behind her.


 Sarah shouted, "AMANDA AND BETH WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR THIS. THEY ARE IN CHARGE AND THEY HAVE NOT PERMITTED YOU TO LEAVE."


 Daisy then shouted, "SARAH, SARAH LOOK THE GIANT HAS THE TRUCK SHE HAS THE TRUCK."


  Lacey turned onto the gravel road and headed in the opposite direction that Tamara was. Up the gravel road about 6 miles away was a secondary paved road about 5 miles in length that connected to a secondary highway. Then 40 miles down the highway was a small city, Coaldon. Lacey stepped on the gas and as she looked in the rearview mirror she saw part of Tamara in the distance. Sarah ran around the house and she saw that Tamara was holding the pickup truck in front of her face. Tamara looked at Ben there in the truck and as Ben looked out he was looking into Tamara's gigantic face and Tamara gave a very angry look. Tamara then looked around and as she did she saw a car speeding down the gravel road in the distance she then looked at Matthew's place, then back at the truck. Tamara was holding the truck between her right thumb and forefinger.


 Tamara then spoke, "Ben Collard. I can easily crush this truck and nothing can stop me. You are entirely at my mercy."


 Tamara then turned her head and she saw the vehicle in the distance speeding away.


 Tamara then spoke loudly, "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY. I CAN OUTWALK AND OUTRUN ANYTHING NOW. I WILL COME AFTER YOU."


 Tamara then began to close her thumb and forefinger and as she did the truck was being crushed and Ben began to shout. The sides of the truck now caved in several feet and she then stopped and gave Ben an angry look.


 Tamara then lowered the truck she put the truck onto the gravel road and let it go. Tamara then headed back towards Matthew's place and as she did Sarah and Daisy ran into the house.


 Tamara spoke as she headed away, "Ben get out of here. I'm allowing you to leave. Be careful 'cause you can still end up under my foot."


 Tamara within 30 seconds was now coming to Matthew's place and the area was shaking with each step she took. Inside the house, Sarah and Daisy were sure feeling the shaking of the ground. Tamara looking down and around at Matthew's place saw that his car was gone.  


 Tamara spoke, "Matthew, they took your car."


 Matthew replied, "They are theaves too."


 Tamara then spoke loudly, "HEY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? STEALING MY BOYFRIEND'S CAR."


 Now when Tamara spoke, Lacey was several miles away and she heard Tamara easily as Tamara's thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Coming towards Tamara was a helicopter and Tamara did not notice it. She then headed after the car and as she did Sarah ran to the window and looked out and as she did she saw Tamara heading away. Lacey saw Tamara coming and she stopped the car she moved into the passenger seat and just rolled out into the ditch and she rolled a few times. Lacey then with the car behind her got up but ducking down ran across the ditch into a large cornfield. The corn was quite tall and she began to run through the cornfield and the ground under her feet was trembling. Tamara arrived and she reached down and grabbed Matthew's car. Tamara then looked down and surveyed the large cornfield as she stood there. Lacey stopped running and she lay down in a thick area. Matthew was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he too was looking down at the cornfield. 


 Back at the house, Sarah heard the helicopter and she and Daisy ran outside as the helicopter neared the house and landed. From the helicopter, Amanda got out and ran towards the house and she greeted Sarah and Daisy.


 Amanda speaking loudly, "I CALLED MY OLDER BROTHER AND DECIDED THAT YOU GUYS NEED SOME ASSISTANCE. LETS GO. I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT GIANT."


 Tamara then took a step into the cornfield and as she did Lacey felt it. Tamara took anouther step and this time her left foot landed only 6 feet away from Lacey. Lacey looked up and she was looking up at Tamara's massive front. Tamara looked down again to survey the area. Now as she did Matthew happened to look around and as he did he looked behind Tamara as he did he saw a helicopter in the distance lift off from his place and he told Tamara. Tamara then took a step and as she did Lacey felt it and Tamara headed back towards Matthew's place. Lacey then got up and began to run through the cornfield and as she did she was still feeling the trembling of the ground. Tamara saw the helicopter and so did her brother Jason. Jason then began to take the helicopter up even higher as Tamara arrived. The helicopter was now at least 600 feet up in the air and Tamara stopped, she was just a few hundred feet from Matthew's place.  


 Inside the helicopter was Jason, Amanda's brother who was flying. Amanda was in the front next to Jason and in the back was Beth, Sarah and Daisy. Amanda, Beth and Jason just stared at Tamara as she stood there. Beth then opened the side door and lifted a missile launcher and she then fired three missiles right after one anouther. The three missiles flew at Tamara and one hit her in the right breast, the other in the right arm and the other below her left breast to no effect. Jason pulled on the stick and as he did the helicopter began to ascend fast and everyone in the helicopter felt it. They all heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? TRYING TO KILL ME? I'M GOING TO BRING YOU DOWN."


 Tamara then squatted down and with her right hand she scooped up several hundred tons of dirt into her hand and she then threw the dirt up towards the helicopter. Jason saw the dirt coming and he shouted "HOLD ON AND CLOSE THE DOOR." He moved the stick hard to the left and the helicopter moved to the left as the dirt flew past the helicopter. Jason then hit a switch and the helicopter began to speed away and climb even higher and higher.  Jason then looked back and saw Tamara in the distance and he saw that she was not coming after then so he leveled off the helicopter.


 Jason then spoke, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THAT IS A FREAKING GIANT A REAL FREAKING GIANT."


 Amanda replied, "I know, we all saw her."


 Jason replied, "You told me that you had to kill a dinosaur and I believed you. But that's a Giant girl and Beth you shot a Giant girl with three missiles. Why did you do that?"


 Amanda replied, "She did it 'cause I told her to. We are only defending ourselves from Matthew Pollock's girlfriend."


 Jason replied, "Wait a minute. Amanda, you and Beth picked on that Matthew about 2 years ago and now he has a girlfriend who is a giant and she is now coming after you. I told you to just leave him alone, but you did not listen. Amanda, did you and your friends come after Matthew again?"


 Amanda replied, "Yes we did. I want to send him way up North to that northern province in Canada."


 Jason shouted, "OH FU-K!! You are going to have to leave the country or go into hiding to hide from someone that large."


 Jason then turned the helicopter and as he did the helicopter was facing Tamara. Tamara was 6 miles away and easily seen. Jason and Amanda looked out at Tamara and Tamara was walking through the countryside.  


 Jason spoke, "Looks like she is heading west towards the mountains."