- Text Size +

Lacey stepped on the gas peddle and her car was now speeding down the highway at 120 mph after Tamara. Lacey just looked out ahead at Tamara as Tamara was walking. Lacey looked up at Tamara's massive 420-foot-tall form. Lacey was unable to keep up with Tamara.


 Lacey shouted and screamed at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHEERRING, OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING DON'T YOU CRUSH THOSE PEOPLE, THIS IS SO UNFAIR OH GOSH PLEASE DON'T CRUSH THOSE PEOPLE!!!"


  Just then Lacey saw a sight that made her sigh a relief. Tamara then made a left turn and she headed away from the area. Lacey slowed down and she saw that Tamara was now heading away from Calridge and that Tamara was heading away in anouther direction. Lacey brought her car to a stop and she got out for a moment she stood there watching as Tamara was heading away. Tamara seemed to be heading back to Matthew's place. Lacey's heart was still pounding and she got back into her car and slowly headed down the highway back to Calridge.  


 Tamara was heading back to Matthew's place and Matthew was just sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder. Matthew as he looked out ahead saw his place in the distance. Matthew chuckled as he was sitting there.


 Tamara spoke, "So Matthew, do you think that Lacey got a real good scare?"


 Matthew replied, "Oh yes. Lacey most likely believed that you were going to crush all those people. I think she is on her way to talk to these people."


 Tamara replied, "If you want I can head to Calridge and deal with all these people."


 Matthew replied, "Let's wait with that. Let Lacey spread what she saw and experienced."


 Tamara nodded and in a couple of minutes she arrived at Matthew's place and she sat down on the ground at his place. She moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Matthew went onto her palm and then he and Tamara sat there having a conversation. Meanwhile, Lacey reached Calridge and she headed to her place. Arriving at her place she pulled up and parked in the driveway and going inside she sent a text message to those who had harassed and abused Matthew. She sent a message to Amanda Look, Beth Carlson, Daisy Larson, Sarah Pickering, Vince Paul, John Redds, Ben Collard, and Kenneth Johnson, and told them to meet her at her place. Lacey was still shaking and she made some coffee in about 30 minutes they all showed up one after the other. Lacey offered some coffee and some drinks to them and they all sat down in her living room.


 Sarah was the first to speak, "Lacey so we are here and we saw the video you sent and it's quite good."


 Daisy spoke in, "Yeah but why did you make a video of that guy Matthew Pollock, and who is that Tamara Sherring, and why is that Matthew so small on that girl's booty."


 Ben spoke, "Lacey wow nice editing, you do have talent."


 Lacey replied, "Ben and guys listen. That is not an edit, it's real footage. Matthew now has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is now a giant a 420-foot tall giant."


 There was silence as everyone in the room looked at each other. Then everyone except Lacey just laughed as they all looked at each other. Then Kenneth Johnson got up and told everyone that he would be back in 30 minutes and he left. The others stopped laughing and they all looked at Lacey who sat there with an angry look on her face.  


 Amanda spoke, "Look Lacey, you are our friend but two years ago for some reason you took Matthew's side. Maybe this is what you are doing. You are trying to somehow scare us away from Matthew. You do realize that Matthew did try to assault me Beth and we have not forgotten about that now, did you? You did hear Beth and Me talk about going out to Matthew's place and checking on him. The only reason we have left him alone is because Beth and I have decided to show Matthew some mercy. Then the day before Beth and I along with Kenneth and Ben talked about going out to Matthew's place and taking care of him you came up with this STUPID IDIOTIC STORY ABOUT A GIANT GIRL THAT IS MATTHEW'S GIRLFRIEND AND THAT SHE IS COMING TO CRUSH US. NOW WHERE THE HECK IS SHE, SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE. YEAH RIGHT. Be a normal person and say that you want us to leave Matthew alone instead of this crap."


  Lacey was now shaking in anger and said, "Don't ever yell at me in my house."


 Before Lacey could finish speaking Amanda put her finger to her lips and a loud SHHHHHH was heard and she silenced Lacey. At the same time, Daisy stood up walked over to Lacey and sat on the armrest of the single couch Lacey was sitting and she put her arm around Lacey and gave Amanda an angry look.


 Daisy spoke, "Amanda, now stop it. This is Lacey's house and you should not yell at her. Now have any of you considered that maybe Lacey here is just too compashionate and she just feels sorry for Matthew? Now there is nothing wrong with that, and for that, she does not deserve to be yelled at and put down."


 Ben spoke in, "I agree with Daisy. Lacey, listen. Nothing wrong with you feeling sorry for Matthew but he is a pervert and he did assault Amanda and Beth here and I believe them. I also believe that he did some other stuff and you are a kind compassionate lady and don't like people getting hurt. Now Amanda please don't shout at Lacey, you can talk to her like to a human being."


 Beth stood up and said, "Well looks like Kenneth is here."


 Kenneth got out of his truck went up the walkway entered the house and went inside and into the living room to where the others were. Kenneth stood in the doorway to the living room.


 Kenneth spoke, "I got the stuff and we can head out there now and take care of business."


 Lacey spoke, "May I ask what you have in mind?"


 Beth spoke, "Sure Lacey. Kenneth, Ben, Daisy and Sarah are going to head out to Matthew's place. Amanda and I were going to go but we didn't want to be close to his place. Then Kenneth and Ben are going to beat him up real good and stuff him in a large wheat bag and then Kenneth will drag him tied up in the large wheat bag after his truck. Then Kenneth and Ben are going to beat him more then put him in the back of the truck and meet at Jason's place just outside the city. I am house-sitting for Jason while he is in Hawaii for the next two weeks. Then Amanda and Beth will have their way with Matthew when they are done we are then sending him far far away."


 Ben spoke, "We are not going to kill him but send him way up north to that Canadian province Nunavut in a crate. Ha Ha Ha Ha."


 Kenneth spoke in, "I left and got several of my high-powered machine guns and several grenades and also got my Rocket Launcher just in case that Giant girl shows up. Lacey, you are coming with us."


 Lacey shook her head and Beth pulled her up by the arm and gave a nudge. Kenneth headed out first and he went out and got into his Superduty F 350 truck and Ben sat in the passenger seat. Lacey, Daisy and Sarah sat in the back, Lacey was between them in the middle. Kenneth started the truck and he backed out and headed away. The others locked up Lacey's house and headed over to Amanda's place. After a good 15 minutes of driving Kenneth turned onto the 4-lane street that connected to the main highway that led out of Calridge. As the truck left the city Kenneth increased speed to the speed limit and they were now on their way to Matthew's place. It was a long 1 hour 25 minute drive to Matthew's place. 


 At Matthew's place, Tamara was lying on her right side and Matthew was standing there on her hip. As Matthew stood there he looked around, Matthew was at least 103 feet up in the air. Tamara looked down her right side at Matthew there on her hip and she smiled at him. Now as Tamara was lying there on her left side her form was above the several rows of trees Matthew had at his place. Also, Matthew's place was in a small shallow valley and Tamara was lying in this valley. Kenneth now pulled onto the secondary paved road and was heading down this road and the gravel road to Matthew's place was now just 10 miles away. Lacey sat there looking towards Matthew's place. The gravel road was just 3 miles away and Lacey looked toward Matthew's place.


 Lacey saw something in the distance something large but it was too far away to make out but she knew what it was. Kenneth slowed down and he turned onto the gravel road Matthew's place was just 6 miles down this long curve gravel road. Ben pointed to something in the distance something large like a large mound. Kenneth saw it too and so did and both Sarah and Daisy leaned forward. Kenneth then headed down the long gravel road. Daisy leans forward and looks at the large mound there.


 Daisy spoke, "I've seen Matthew's place, but I don't remember seeing that small mountain there."


  Just then Tamara Sherring slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Matthew began to run from her hip onto her right bum cheek.  Tamara rolled over onto her stomach and as she stopped the ground shook around her. As Tamara rolled over onto her stomach, her bum cheeks jiggled and Matthew fell over and he laid there for a few seconds.  As Matthew lay there on Tamara's left bum cheek he looked so small there.  Kenneth slammed on the breaks and he and the others just stared as to them a long mountain had just moved. They felt the ground tremble a bit as Tamara rolled over. Tamara's form was visible in the distance a bit from the shallow valley she was lying in in front of Matthew's house.  


 Ben spoke, "What the hell was that?"


 Lacey replied, "That is Tamara Sherring, Matthew's girlfriend."


 Both Sarah and Daisy looked at Lacey without saying a word. Kenneth had stopped the truck as they were now only 2 miles from Matthew's place and Tamara was now more visible as she lay there in the long shallow valley. Lacey then told them not to head down the gravel road but to go across the field and head to Matthew's place and Kenneth listened.  


 Lacey spoke, "Stop right here and we will go on foot. There are shrubs some bushes and tall grass in an area to Matthew's place. Now if Matthew sees us coming we are all dead."


 Daisy spoke, "So you've been out here before."


 Lacey replied, "Yes about two weeks ago, just came out and spied on him and saw nothing out of the ordinary except he had a girl at his house. So I scouted the area and never told Matthew."


 Kenneth and Ben and Sarah and Daisy and Lacey made their way to Matthew's place and as they did they were now getting a much better view of Tamara. Now Matthew's place was in a shallow valley that was at least 80 feet deep from the surrounding area and with Tamara being so large her form stuck quite a bit above the area. Kenneth and the others were now only a few thousand feet from the area and Tamara was sure visible and everyone's heart was racing now. After a good 10 minutes, they reached the area and they were now looking down into the valley from the top. As they were looking down they were looking down and up Tamara's massive backside as she was lying there on her stomach. Kenneth, Ben, Daisy and Sarah all just gasped as they saw Tamara Sherring lying there on her stomach. Her feet were a good 600 feet away from them. They were all lying down in the tall grass looking at a real Giant Tamara Sherring.   Even though Tamara was lying in a shallow valley she still towered over the valley and the area as she lay there on her stomach.