- Text Size +

 Several hours past and now it was morning and Lacey was still in bed sleeping.  Then then entire house shook and Lacey heard Tamara's thunderous voice. 


Lacey. Wake up, Lacey.


 Lacey woke up as Tamara's thunderous voice shook the house. Lacey sat up.



 "Lacey, come outside. I want to talk to you."


The house shook and the windows rattled. Lacey jumped out of bed at Tamara's thunderous voice. Lacey ran down the hallway and she ran outside. It was morning about 8:10 am. Lacey stood there looking up at Tamara's right side and as she did she saw Tamara turn her head Tamara was looking down her right side and she saw Lacey. Lacey wondered what Tamara wanted.

 

 Tamara spoke, "Lacey,  Hurry up and get dressed and get your iPhone then come back out quickly. Then I want you to run to my right foot and get up onto my toes and hold on. I will lift my legs at the knees and keep my feet horizontal."



 Lacey ran back inside and she got dressed fast and she ran back outside. Lacey ran over to Tamara's right foot and she got onto Tamara's toes and Tamara felt Lacey. Tamara then slowly lifted both lower legs so that they were straight and as she did Lacey held on. Tamara stopped when her lower legs were straight and her feet were horizontal. Lacey sat up and she looked around, she was now 112 feet up in the air. Lacey looked around.



 Tamara spoke, "Now Lacey, I want you to run up my sole to my heel and get out your phone or tablet. Matthew suggested that you make a video of what he is going to do and what I'm going to do. Now run to my heel and look down at my thighs and bum."



 Lacey got up and she headed up Tamara's right sole to her heel. To Lacey Tamara's foot was 23 feet wide and 64 feet long. Lacey reached Tamara's heel and she looked down. Now as she was looking down she was looking down at Tamara's massive thighs and her voluptuous bum. Lacey looking down saw just how skin-tight Tamara's soft-skin tight jeggings were on her. Lacey saw that the skin tight soft jeggings cut into Tamara's bum cleavage parting those massive bum cheeks. Lacey looking down at Tamara's thighs and bum cheeks just stared in awe. Tamara has a voluptuous booty and Lacey just stared at it. Lacey looked up at Tamara's back and saw her purple-designed blouse and then she looked up at Tamara's back to her head. Tamara's long hair was hanging down her back. Lacey then heard Matthew shout, his shout was a bit faint.



 Matthew shouted, "HEY, LACEY DOWN HERE HEY LOOK I AM DOWN HERE!!"



 Lacey looked down at Tamara's bum and she looked towards where the sound was coming from and as she looked she saw Matthew way down below. He was standing there on Tamara's left bum cheek. Lacey looked and she waved and gave a shout. She looked down and up Tamara's massive thighs and down at Tamara's bum at Matthew. Matthew was so tiny there on Tamara's left bum cheek, he looked like a bug there on Tamara's left bum cheek. 



 Tamara turning her head to the right and looking back a bit spoke, "Now Lacey. Just watch what Matthew loves to do. I think it's so neat."



 Lacey then watched as Matthew began to run across Tamara's left bum cheek, he ran right to Tamara's massive bum cleavage and he just slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and disappeared from view. Lacey saw Matthew slid down between them massive bum cheeks into a valley.  Lacey took out her iPhone and she began to record. Lacey was looking at Tamara's bum cleavage and she wondered what Matthew was doing in there. She then saw Matthew coming out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Matthew went up the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and he ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and ran around on Tamara's right bum cheek for several seconds. Matthew then ran towards Tamara's bum cleavage and he slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. A few seconds later he came out and went up the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek and ran around on Tamara's left bum cheek for several seconds and then he ran towards Tamara's bum cleavage and slid down the slope and disappeared from view as he slid down between those massive bum cheeks. Matthew was running and moving as fast as he could.


 

   As Lacey was watching and recording on her iPhone. She was watching as Matthew was running into and out of Tamara's massive bum cleavage. She just watched as Matthew ran up onto either the left or right bum cheek and she watched as he ran and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view and out he came a few seconds later and up onto either the left or right bum cheek and then back down between those massive bum cheeks. To Lacey, it looked like Matthew was running into and out from between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Lacey was recording this all down. She then heard Matthew shouting at the top of his lungs as he was running around on Tamara's bum and into her bum cleavage.



 Matthew was shouting, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A GIANT A GIANT A REAL GIANT.  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT. SHE IS A GODDESS AMONG ALL GODDESSES AND A GIANT AMONG ALL GIANTS."


  Tamara spoke, "See how much fun my tiny Matthew is having,  Listen to him shout for joy as he plays on his Giant girlfriend's booty.  To Matthew my bum cheeks are a landscape and my bum cleavage is like a large valley."



   As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice shook Lacey to the core.  Matthew was still shouting Tamara's name. As Matthew went down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks his voice was not heard as her bum cheeks muffled his shouts. Lacey just watched what Matthew was doing.  She was in awe as she stood there on Tamara's heel.   Lacey just watched in awe as Matthew was crawling into and out of Tamara's bum cleavage.  As he did he looked like a bug going into and out from between Tamara's bum cheeks.  Lacey just wondered what if felt like to Matthew to be there between bum cheeks so massive and the thought just made Lacey wonder.  Matthew just kept crawling into and out from between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring. 


 Just then Tamara spoke, 



 "Matthew, are you ready for some thunder and for me to flex?"



 Matthew heard Tamara's thunderous voice and as he did ran up onto her right bum cheek. Matthew then ran across Tamara's right bum cheek towards Tamara's right hip and he stood there. Lacey saw that Tamara's head was turned to the right and she was looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her eye and she saw Matthew standing there on her right bum cheek. 



 Tamara spoke, "Now Lacey, watch what my tiny Matthew loves to do and watch what he loves me to do. Are you ready my tiny Matthew?"



 Matthew shouted, "YES, I AM READY."



 Lacey as she looked down she saw Matthew putting something over his ears. She stood there wondering what was going to happen next. Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a few seconds. At the same time, Matthew was running across Tamara's right bum cheek. The fart thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart shook Lacey to the core and it hurt her ears. Lacey just watched as Matthew slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cheek right before her bum cleavage face-first down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks at the same time the thunderous fart ended.  


Matthew shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT, A REAL GIANT A GIANT!!"



 His shouts went muffled as he slid down and disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks. Lacey was shocked that Matthew slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks as the fart ended. Matthew disappeared from view. Lacey stood there watching and she did not see Matthew coming out. Tamara then looked forward and she flipped her hair back. 


 Tamara Sherring then spoke, "I am a Giant."


Then Lacey saw a sight that was a sight to behold. Tamara Sherring then began to flex her bum cheeks. Lacey just stood there on Tamara's right heel as Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks.



   Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.

           - Matthew was deep between these bum cheeks.



  Tamara Sherring a real Giant was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. As Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her soft skin tight jeggings. As Tamara was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks the ground around Tamara was trembling. Lacey just recorded and watched as Tamara's massive bum cheeks were being flexed. She watched as those massive bum cheeks that were 103 feet wide were being flexed. Lacey saw Tamara's bum cheeks just jiggle as Tamara was flexing.  Matthew was deep between Tamara's bum cheeks.  Lacey wondered what Matthew was doing deep between them bum cheeks.


Tamara then spoke, "Matthew just loves it there between my bum cheeks. He calls it his refuge and his new home,  and it is. Matthew is so safe with me.  Matthew now can have all the fun he wants. I can make all his dreams come true.  I am a Giant."



 It was a sight to behold as Tamara Sherring a 420-foot tall Giant was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. Lacey was in awe as she stood there watching. As Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thundered and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart shook Lacey to the core and it shocked Lacey. As Tamara let her thunderous fart rip she just continued to flex her bum cheeks. 



 Lacey shouted at the top of her lungs, "OH GOSH, OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING, WHAT DID YOU DO? MATTHEW DID NOT SURVIVE THAT FART OH GOSH, OH GOSH."



 Tamara turned her head and she turned her head to the right she looked back and spoke, "Lacey, don't worry. Matthew has some strong hearing protection on so he won't go deaf. Matthew just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is let a fart rip and Matthew gets so excited. Now I don't care if you don't like my thunderous farts, you can just be where you are and enjoy it."


Lacey was shaken at what she had seen and experienced. She then saw Tamara stop flexing and she squeezed her bum cheeks and held it. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice,



 "I'm giving my Matthew a big squeeze, my tiny tiny Matthew."



 Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled and Lacey just watched as she stood there on Tamara's right heel. Tamara then again began to flex her bum cheeks like before and to Lacey it was a sight to behold.  Lacey just stood there and watched.


 


 Tamara spoke, "You and all your friends thought and even said that Matthew will never have a girlfriend and that no girl would ever love him. Well, they were wrong.  Now Matthew has a girlfriend me a real Giant.  I can easily get up and go to Calridge and level the city and nothing and no one can stop me or stand against me.  I am a Giant.  Now Lacey, Matthew told me that you were the only one in the group that did not attack him or hurt him like those others." 



 Lacey shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY, PLEASE HAVE MERCY GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."



 Tamara spoke, "Lacey, I am showing you mercy, you are still here.  If I would not be showing you mercy I could of just stepped on you when you arrived.  Now I am going to lower my feet and let you get off. Now I want you to put up the recording that you did on your social media and tell all your friends to share it with everyone they know.  Let the people of Calridge know that a real Giant is going to visit their city."



 Lacey then felt Tamara lower her lower legs and Lacey ran down Tamara's sole and off her massive toes.  On the ground she was feeling the ground under her feet trembling as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks.  Lacey ran into the house and got her stuff and she ran to her car and got in. She started her car backed up and headed out of the driveway and then she headed down the long gravel road. She was barely 200 feet from the entrance to Matthew's place when she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.



  "Oh Lacey, also let all those who picked on and harassed Matthew and threatened him and made fun of him and got him kicked out of and banned from a few places. Let them know that Matthew is returning with his girlfriend and his girlfriend is going to get him some justice. I did not forget what happened two years ago."



  Lacey heard what Tamara had said, and looked back and saw that Tamara was still lying there flexing her bum cheeks. she stepped on the peddle and headed down the long 3-mile gravel road that connected to a secondary highway. Lacey knew what Tamara was talking about. She reached the secondary highway and headed down it, about 12 miles away was a paved road about 6 miles long that connected to a main highway that led to the city of Calridge. As Lacey was driving down the highway she began to ponder about what had happened two years ago. Lacey remembered how a few of her friends and others just began to pick on Matthew. It started slow then over a month it increased to the point where Matthew was now being bullied and harassed by several people. When Matthew tried to defend himself he paid for it cause he got banned from the local mall, two grocery stores and three coffee shops. Lacey remembered those incidents and she also remembered how she even tried to defend him and was given a warning. Lacey had no clue as to why Matthew was treated so badly. 



 Lacey reached the paved road turned onto it and headed down the long paved road that connected to the main highway that led into the city of Calridge. As Lacey was driving down the long paved road she began to wonder what would happen when Tamara does head to Calridge. She earlier had loaded up the video she made to her social media and as she neared the highway she slowed down to turn onto the highway. As she turned onto the highway she pulled over and checked her posts and saw that there were now over 500,000 likes and shares. Lacey saw that her posts had lots of comments too. Lacey then got a few text messages from some of the people that used to harass Matthew asking her what was going on and why she posted a video of Matthew Pollock. She sent a text to them all saying, 



 'You should have left Matthew Pollock alone 'cause I'm afraid you will all pay dearly. He is returning to Calridge with his girlfriend Tamara Sherring. You should all start to leave Calridge and go into hiding. If I were you I would leave the country.'



 Lacey put her iPhone onto the passenger seat and she headed down the highway. Calridge was 57 miles away and she increased speed to the speed limit and she was heading to Calridge. As Lacey was driving she felt as if her car was shaking and she found it a bit difficult to drive. She could tell that the ground was shaking and she looked around. As she looked out her side window she saw a sight that made her heart beat a few beats faster. She saw Tamara Sherring about a mile from the highway walking through the prairies. Tamara was heading right towards Calridge and Tamara's walk was also taking her closer to the highway. Even though Tamara was a mile away from where Lacey was she was just huge. As Tamara was walking gracefully across the open prairies the ground around Tamara Sherring just shook and trembled with each step she took and Lacey felt it as she was driving down the highway. At the same time, there was some traffic on the highway and the other vehicles began to head away as fast as they could after seeing Tamara.



 Tamara Sherring was a sight to behold as she a 420-foot-tall young woman was walking through the Prairies on her way to Calridge. Tamara Sherring just towered over everything in sight. As Tamara Sherring was walking the ground around her for up to two miles trembled with each step she took. Lacey began to fear what would now happen to all those people that picked on and harassed Matthew and made him leave Calridge. Lacey looked over at Tamara and she heard Tamara's thunderous voice, 



 "Lacey. I see you heading to Calridge. I hope you told the people of Calridge and all those that picked on and harassed my Matthew that a real Giant is heading to their city. I am going to level Calridge and all those who have harassed and picked on my Matthew I will crush like bugs."



 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles. Lacey began to tremble when she heard what Tamara said, and she knew that nothing would be able to go against a 420-foot-tall giant. Lacey increased speed to 110 mph and she looked at Tamara. Tamara was now ahead of Lacey and Lacey was driving and now Lacey was looking at the backside of Tamara.  Lacey noticed Tamara's booty bounce as she was walking.  Tamara then raised both arms into the air with fists clenched.


  Tamara Sherring spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 When Tamara spoke her voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky.  In the city of Calridge, people heard the thunderous voice and people were wondering from where it came from.  Tamara lowered her arms and she increased her walking speed.