- Text Size +

David could count on one hand the things that scared him, yet chief among them was the shrinking virus. It dogged his mind as he paced up the sidewalk towards the gym, his quick strides illuminated by the pale flickering light of intermittent street lamps. From one pocket of light to the next, the silence of the city was stifling and wholly uncommon. He wondered if it was the quietness that allowed him to ruminate and worry about the virus so much. Typically there was too much churn and motion in the city, too many people to duck and weave between, too much to watch out for, which all meant he couldn’t have time to think that someone in the crowd or among the masses could potentially be carrying a new strain or a hidden vector.


The worry abated for a moment as he came before the doorway. David punched in a quick combination, the doors slid apart and he was welcomed into the gym’s cold and sterile entranceway. At this time of night, there was an eerie silence to the place - no fitness classes, no constant whirr of treadmills nor the incessant blast of music. He dropped his gym bag down from his shoulder, carrying it in by hand. The overhead lighting gave the gym a hospital-like feel to the place, a cleansing pallidness that seemed to suck the life and colour right out of the interior. The white walls didn’t help the look, nor did the popcorn ceiling. 


Wandering past row upon row of silent treadmills and exercise bikes, David turned right and headed up a flight of stairs into the more expansive section of the gym - a sea of rubber flooring with weight machines scattered about. At one end was the free weight and bench section, the turgid white wall replaced instead with a full-body mirror twice as tall as him whilst stretching from end to end. It was from there he could hear soft rhythmic grunting.


Shyrece stood squared facing the mirror. She curled small weights with slow methodical precision, extending her arm down and then up. The faintest hint of bicep muscle bulged in the motion. Her headphones’ music was so loud that David could hear its pumping pulsating beat as he approached her.


Beneath the almost sterilising light, Shyrece’s sable skin shone slick with sweat, her athletic physique glistening from a strenuous workout session. David tried to not let his focus drift, nor let his eyes wander but he couldn’t help himself. It was simply too tempting not to lust over Shyrece; a brimming bust bursting out from its sports-bra entrapment, her mid-riff all exposed to let all marvel at her six-pack and then topped off by the thickest, squat-enhanced ass he ever laid eyes upon, which was being so perfectly outlined by her skintight leggings. 


He could feel the warmth in his cheeks, the subtle glow building as he looked her up and down. David fell back onto his saving grace - biting his lip as hard as he could. The subtle surge of pain worked wonders. Such tactics kept him focused, and better yet, kept his arousal at bay.


Brown eyes flicked sideways. Underneath those ombre curls, her gorgeous cherry-red lips curled into a faint smile. Placing her weights down carefully onto the floor, she turned and approached David, her eyes locking with his for a moment before playfully shooting them away. Shyrece took her headphones off, tucked her hair behind her ear, her smile stretching across her sublime sculpted features. “Hey there,” her voice was a smooth, gentle caress on the ear, enough to prickle the skin and send any man’s heart beating fast. “What took you so long?”


David shrugged, dropping his bag down. “Traffic.” What would Shyrece think if I told her I was scared of that shrinking virus? He thought. She’d probably think I’m paranoid.


She rolled her eyes, her smirk somehow deepening. “I keep forgetting the traffic is always sooo bad at night.”


He shrugged again, meeting her comment with nonchalant indifference. Dumbass.


“But at least you made it.” Shyrece came up close, too close for David. He stood a head taller than her and it made it all the more awkward when he had to keep his eyes focused on her statuesque face and not the sweat glistening bust so tightly confined in her sports bra. The stale air faded away, replaced now by the sweet scent of her perfume and a hint of her sweat. “And since there’s no one about, there might just be enough weights for you.” Her hand brushed against his bicep, forcing a Pavlovian response to flex for her as the hulking muscle thickened. Near enough his entire body tightened. Every muscle made massive by meticulous training went taut for Shyrece as if wanting her to touch them next. She tittered at the sight of David’s herculean mass. She wanted that show.


“Maybe…” David managed to wrangle his body back under his control. “I wasn’t planning on staying that long.”


Shyerece’s smile withered. “Oh?” She folded her arms and shifted her weight onto her back leg, shooting him a pout that would have the world begging, grovelling at her feet. “You going to leave me alone?”


“Of course not.” David took the coward's way out: a single step back. “I just… I have things I got to do in the morning.”


Shyrece rolled her eyes again, huffing. “Alright then. Let’s have a short workout.” She spun on her heel and went back to her weights, then slowly, agonisingly, painstakingly squatted down, taking all the time in the world to lift her dumbbells up. David tried to tear his eyes away. Such a thick, full-bodied ass, such wide gorgeous hips.


That dirty minx is messing with me.  


Shyrece glanced over her shoulder, the whisper of a grin sneaking through the veil of ombre hair. “You going to keep staring?”


David took in a breath, only now realising he had stopped. He gulped. “No I…” he pointed towards the free weights, “I was thinking.”


“Of course~” Her eyebrows fluttered, she flicked her head to let her curls flow out. “Try not to think too hard. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself.”


David snorted. He breathed in, breathed out. He waited for a moment. No changes. The world didn’t warp around him, nor did he feel any light headedness. His sigh of relief sent all the suppressed tension out in one refreshing wave. Maybe it was the vaccine, maybe it was because he caught it before, but now he didn’t have to worry about shrinking. Shyrece touched him and he didn’t feel any fever overwhelm him. He felt a smile creep across his face. He could finally relax. 


The next half and hour came and went in its usual motions: a long session of heavy weightlifting, followed by a quick chat with Shyrece and then back to pushing himself to the brink. Every so often he would lengthen his break for a simple reason - honing in on Shyrece when she was working out. Every motion made her ass jiggle, her movement sent her breasts swaying. Sweat dripped from her forehead, her toned abs coated in so much perspiration that her skin sheened like it had been polished. 


His weights clattered on the floor, the dumbbells smashing down hard. No one around that would care about such poor gym etiquette at this time at night. David grabbed for his water, finding it empty. As Shyrece finished her set of squats, he came up beside her. “I’ll be back in a sec,” waving his water bottle.


Shyrece nodded in response, placed a dainty finger on David’s proudly protruding pec. “Don't be gone too long. I’m going to need someone to spot me soon~” 


Words caught in his throat, all jumbled up to the point where he couldn’t speak. The glow in his cheeks did more than words could. She shot him a cheeky, knowing grin. David simply nodded and left.


He fought against the tingle of pleasure, wondering if he should stop wearing tank tops to the gym. Then again, Shyrece clearly loved it. If she kept on wearing her skin-tight clothing for his sake, then it was only fair to reciprocate. 


As he went, a sudden tightness took his chest. The harsh lights above strobed, spun and stung, his gut churning as if he were suddenly struck seasick. His skin felt clammy, constricting and itchy. David touched his forehead, placed his water bottle down onto the seat of a nearby weight machine. Sharp stinging behind the back of his eyes, his legs weakening. He went to call out for Shyrece, but his throat felt dry, his words leaving no more than weak whispers.


The world started to give way.


It happened too quickly for his mind to process. Beforehand, he had stood equal to the machines by his side, then he was equal to them, now smaller than them. His perspective of the gym kept warping around, the disorientation overwhelming his comprehension of space and his surroundings. Pain surged across him as it felt as if gravity intensified to the point where his entire body felt crushed. The ceiling drew away until it could have been as high up as the sky, the row upon row of weight-lifting machines now an immense and grand expanse of towering skyscrapers, the infinitesimal detritus upon the floor once imperceptible to the naked now the size of boulders. Through it all, he couldn’t move, couldn’t call out. In what felt like the space between heartbeats, David was now left in this new and terrifying landscape.


Now reduced to an infinitesimal stature, David stared. It was all he could do to start with as his mind was too ill-equipped to understand the sudden shift. He suffered the shrinking virus before, had felt the same weight placed upon him as he slowly lost his height, but never to this degree. He lost a few feet or so, but this was something entirely new and something entirely more horrifying. The virus never worked this fast and never caused anyone to lose this much height.


Dread wormed its way into him, the slow creeping thought quickly taking root, choking his mind, twisting his stomach. Fast, frantic breathing, the heart pounding hard in his chest, the anxiety and fear taking control because of the dawning realisation - he didn’t know what to do. He stood there paralysed, his body refusing to function as if not taking action until he could at least understand just how minute he had now become. Yet there was no way to comprehend it, no way to deduce this new height. All he knew was just how the machines around him were now behemothic in comparison to him, so overwhelmingly huge now that he felt like he was an ant in their shadow. If he guessed, he wasn’t even a foot tall, an inch maybe, a few centimetres at best. Thinking he was that small set in a level of existential dread that he had never experienced before.


His hands trembled, caught now in violent spasms. A heart was never meant to beat with such fury and speed crashed about in his chest, his palpitations rapid and violent. White noise deafened him to the hum and buzz of the titanic gym’s lights far above. He could only replay the last moments before he shrunk, wracking at his memory to try and figure out how he could be reduced to such a pathetic state such as this. The silence shattered. 


Shyrece… but how?


He had been vaccinated, he had suffered from the virus before and grown to be immune. There was no way she could have shrunk him. Not unless she was the vector of some new and more powerful variant of the virus which could instantly shrink someone this small. If that were true, Shyrece could be the carrier of the most potent strain of the shrinking virus yet known. 


He pushed the thought out, not needing to compound his dread with such a chilling, horrifying idea. All there was now was to either get help or wait out the effects of the virus. Both solutions were in themselves terrible. Who knew how long he would be shrunk for? It could be a few minutes, an hour, a day maybe even a week. At this height, that was a death sentence. Help was a near impossibility too. Shyrece was the only person left in the gym, and just how was he meant to catch her attention? Come morning there would be dozens of people, but could he even last the night?


“David?” He felt the resonant boom of Shyrece’s voice on his chest. It was like raging thunder, a deep rumbling boom that shook his body to the very core.


The ground quaked, subtle at first, just perceptible enough to pick up the minuscule tremors, just enough for his blood to run ice-cold in his veins. Fighting against his body’s desire to turn, David twisted to look at the free weights part of the gym from where the voice emanated. The ground convulsed once more, stronger now, and growing stronger with each passing moment. All the rumbles sent him stumbling to the floor, smacking the hard surface, leaving him prone and forcing him to endure the convulsions. Emerging from beyond one of the weights machines was Shyrece, once a modest ebony beauty, now a colossal giantess, so unfathomably huge that her movements looked as if she were wading through water, her footfall felt like it shook the Earth to its very core. It boggled David’s mind to see her so huge, so gigantic.


Again she called out, “David? Hellooo? Her bassy utterances threatened to deafen him. Her eyes flicked towards the water bottle located on the weight machine. She strode towards it.


Though it looked as if she were miles away from him, Shyrece cleared a chunk of the distance between them in one stride. The swing of her legs was slow, leaving David to wonder if the size disparity was affecting his perception, like his mind was purposefully making Shyrece’s walk look lethargic to better comprehend her new titanic stature versus him. David scrambled to get upright. He could get her attention now, she should be able to spot him if he jumped or yelled.


Trying to rise, the impact of Shyrece’s next step threw him back to the floor, the ground feeling as if it shifted and swayed beneath him. Shit shit shit, the words raced at the forefront of David’s mind. 


Another booming step. Then another. More and more of Shyrece stretched up into the heavens as David’s perception of the gargantuan godly giantess became more reduced. At first, he was able to make her entirely, but as she closed the distance and bore down upon him, he had to crane his neck back to make out any detail of the oncoming giantess. After a few steps, David couldn’t see anything past her knee, and with a few more all he could make out was just how immense her trainer was. 


Her shoes were titanic - triple, maybe even quadruple the size of a mansion. Battleships were smaller than her trainers, oil hauliers infinitesimal versus them. He could only stare helplessly at their approach. The wind whipped up. Each time her foot struck the floor, the displaced air raced out. With the explosive boom of her landing combined with the windblast, it sounded and felt like the approach of an oncoming and catastrophic storm.


“Shyrece!” David screamed, his meagre words drowned out by the violence unleashed by Shyrece’s gait. All he could do was watch the titaness draw closer, endure the earth-shattering plod, and scream and scream and scream for her attention. 


Her trainers were near now, her next step would bring one of those mountainous shoes upon him. David stared, his jaw hanging open, his cries for Shyrece to notice him wilting as he witnessed her trainer go up and up, soaring high into the air until it blocked out the light above, covering him in its shadow. As it swept towards him, he felt the wind she dragged along, the storm now buffeting against him, making him roll and tumble on the floor like some scrap piece of paper forced to dance and twirl in the throws of a raging tornado. A deafening swoosh almost burst his eardrums, darkest midnight fell upon him as the light above now outlined the expansive sole hanging high above. David yelled, hollered, roared for Shyrece to notice him. But it was too late. Her shoe descended; he shielded his face in a vain animalistic reaction to give him the pretence of protection. David’s body rumbled, the very magnitude of Shyrece’s oncoming trainer enough to make him vibrate as the wooshing sound grew louder, more intense as all of the ebony giantess’ weight came descending downward.


The boom came from behind. David uncovered his face and looked upward. Hundreds of feet above him, he stared between two massive thighs made all the more huge thanks to his diminutive height. Her giant sluggish movements gifted David with an awesome sight - he was witness to the hugest, most gargantuan, over-endowed ass, and he watched it jiggle. Even this away, he could feel how the mountainous immense weight wriggled. Two emotions collided: arousal and fear. He barely escaped death, and yet as relief flooded over and vanquished his fear, seeing Shyrece and watching her thickness wobble sent a rush of excitement coursing over him. Conflicting emotions played out across him.


Far away, he felt the swoosh as her other leg swung by, followed then by the explosive thud. And now David was granted another view. Shyrece loomed above, her meaty ass blocking out the light above. “Where has he…” David clasped his ears, the deafening power of Shyrece’s soft, intoxicating voice overpowering him. 


“Shyrece!” David cried out once again. With the uproar gone, he leapt to his feet and waved his arms. “Shyrece! Down here!”


The giantess looked around, her twists making her ass wiggle. Then she lumbered to the side, grabbed the bottle and strode onward, her behemothic form disappearing as she went further into the gym, her powerful footfalls fading away until an eerie stillness fell. 


David stopped jumping. His arms went limp, a level of fatigue held back by fear now working its way through him. She didn’t hear or see him. He survived by sheer luck, the thinnest shred of fortune. If he had taken another step when he was at his normal height, he would have been situated beneath her trainer and…


He shook his head, dispelling the thought and instead looked around. There had to be some way of getting Shyrece to notice him. If height was an issue, then he needed elevation. If he could get to higher ground, the chances Shyrce might be able to see him (and not step on him accidentally) would be greater. There might even be a chance she could hear his voice. He looked at the nearby weight machine. A long walk to the base lay ahead. 


The bar that held the machine in place was a thick and mighty pillar of white metal. David craned his neck back, examining its height. Scaling it was the only option to get onto the seat. It was that or hope to catch Shyrece’s notice by standing out right in the open, praying that her trainer didn’t land on him first. 


Flexing his muscles, and warming himself up, David pressed his hands on the cool metal. He had prepared himself for an arduous climb, preparing for the muscle burn as he pushed his endurance to the limit to take his full weight. To his surprise, the smooth metal was easy to scale. He felt like a spider - all nimble and swift as he worked his way up the pillar. The first mistake came when he looked down and saw just how high he had already ascended. Vertigo addled his vision, making the world swirl. The second mistake followed swiftly - the burn set in. David tensed, a groan leaving his lips. Shaking his head, grunting his frustrations out, he continued up in a desperate clamber. Throbbing pain struck his back, shoulders and arms, yet he pushed on, his focus on the last few metres. Just a bit more towards salvation.


Throwing his leg over, David heaved his body over the lip. He was now at the top of the bar connected to the hill-like cushion that was the seat for the machine. David sat motionless, the exertion of the climb forcing him to rest. He placed his hands behind his head, panting hard. The black pad dwarfed him. To think such a mundane object could be so huge. Unable and unwilling to dwell on the fact, David got back onto his feet and made for the seat, again scaling up with ease at first before the pain set in.


Crossing that threshold onto a new landscape - a leathery black expanse. David surveyed the gym from this new vantage. It felt like he was atop a mountain, looking down at the ground so far below him. He completed this arduous ascent in what felt like no time at all and wondered if the virus played some role in this. If it could shrink him this small and grant him the ability to scale monumental objects with ease, there was no telling what it was capable of. The metal bar was smooth, yet he was somehow able to grab a firm hold and could scale it with little pain (until right at the end.) Physics should have made it impossible, but then again, it should have made shrinking at all an impossibility too.


But now he was on the seat and now situated to call out to Shyrece. As if on cue, David heard her approach thanks to the thunderous tread. “David you asshole, this isn’t funny!” came the booming bassy bellow of an enraged goddess. He steadied himself. The cushion did much to absorb the energy of her footfalls, allowing him to stay upright despite the titaness’ approach.


This time when Shyrece appeared, rather than being eclipsed by her trainers, he instead was met face to face with the breadth of her massive thigh wrapped up tight in her yoga pants. “Shyrece!” David waved at her, hoping his minuscule motions might draw her gaze.


Her eyes drifted left and right, sweeping around. The ebony giantess’ gorgeous features disclosed her frustration. She turned; David stumbled back. 


What was a luxurious sight turned horrifying up close as David came face to face with Shyrece’s colossal cheeks, their immensity making the cushion rumble from just a mere sway. “Fucking dick.” His body rumbled from the powerful intensity of her words.


David saw it coming - the bend in the knees, her back pushing outward. “N-No!” He cried out in vain, retreating, fleeing, scurrying like a bug before the descending boot. Enshrouded, David ran for the precipice, hoping he might have enough time to scale back down and avoid what was now bearing down upon him. He glanced over her shoulder. Shyrece’s massive ass loomed high above and came down closer, ever closer. David focused on the edge. He could make it, he could make it if kept up this pace, he-


He crumpled, a sudden overwhelming weight pressing down upon him, forcing him flat before being engulfed, completely encompassed by the thickest, most curvaceous ass.


In that darkness, David realised something - he wasn’t dead. There was barely a hint of pain. Shyrece, hundreds of feet taller than he, was sitting on him with her massive ass, her mass now spread upon him, and he wasn’t dead. He wasn’t popped like a grape as he was crushed underneath her. He was alive, though it wasn’t much of a life. All around him was rank darkness. Gone was the coolness and sterility of the gym, replaced instead by a new environment. Shyrece’s sweaty workout meant he was trapped in this pitch-black humid hell, forced to breathe in her overpowering and somehow sweetly smelling musk.


He only had enough strength to wiggle. Fighting against her cheek was one of the hardest things he had ever done in his life. It took all his might and concentration to shuffle a limb. How many hundreds, if not thousands of tones bore down upon him? Anything else would have immediately splatted underneath her ass, yet here was, forced into this humiliation, forced to crawl against her ass, forced to breathe in her stink and soak in her body heat.


“S-Shyrece!” David grunted out.


Flipping himself over, David met his friend face-to-ass. Rather than a world of darkness, now it was filled with her white leggings. He felt his skin go clammy, the exertion of flipping combined with the sweltering heat emanating from Shyrece making him sweat hard. Never before had he tried to lift such weight, nor think that his attempt at a personal best would be to push against Shyrece’s ass, David prayed that she would notice him now as grab her butt, squeezing as hard as he could.