- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"Step right up!"

    Wendy strutted across the stage, her bright blue sequined vest catching the glow of the spotlights as she turned to address the crowd.


“Have you all been enjoying the show so far!?” She asked.


She was met with enthusiastic applause from the crowd.


 “Thank you, you’re all too kind!” She said with a flourish and a short bow.


“Now this next trick will sadly be the last of the night,” she said, pausing to let it hang in the air, “but don’t you worry, we intend to make it extra special! Isn’t that right, Max?”


She gestured to a small, dark table beside her, where a tiny man wearing a matching sequined vest stood, a somewhat nervous expression on his face.


“O-Oh yeah, for sure,” he said, a miniature microphone ensuring the audience heard him,


“Come now, dear Max, don’t sound so down,” she said, offering her gloved palm for him to step onto. “Because I think this next one will be the biggest smash yet!” She exclaimed.


  Wendy walked back over to the table, where what appeared to be a miniature, wooden box rested on one of its flat sides. Wendy picked it up, turning it around to show the audience it was featureless, and more importantly, that there was no obvious way out.


  “Now if you would, my adorable assistant, please step into this box,” she said, opening a latch on one of the box’s sides and swinging it open. 


“Okay… but I hope you’re sure you know what you’re doing,” he said uncertainly.


There was a small laugh from the audience as Wendy continued “Of course, Max, mistakes don’t come easy to me, you know.”

  Without any more delay, Max gingerly stepped from her palm into the waiting box. Wendy shut the latch behind him, shutting him away from the outside world with a small click.


 Wendy turned the box over before she began to walk towards the center of the stage, her bright blue heels clicking against the stage.


“Now, without further ado,” she said stepping forward, “watch in amazement as this tiny disappears before your ver– aargh!” She cried as her heels caught on each other, sending her tumbling towards the stage.

Wendy quickly let go of the box, hoping that it would land outside of her reach, but no such luck was found as the box skittered to a halt directly in front of her…


Smash!


  She landed directly on top of it, sending small slivers of it spinning across the stage.

At first there was only silence, even Wendy, despite all her prior confidence, seemed at a loss.


 However, Wendy soon felt a nudge in her hat, then another. Slowly and carefully she stood up and removed her hat… to reveal a lone tiny, unharmed as ever and broadly grinning as he broke out into a bow.


Quickly following his lead, Wendy continued on as if nothing had happened. “What an incredible display!” She yelled. “I’m the incredible Sapphire, and this is my lovely assistant, Max! Everyone, we hope you enjoyed this dazzling night of illusions!” They cried in unison as one final round of applause closed their performance.


….


  Hours later, within their shared hotel room, Max stood in front of a laptop, its glow illuminating his entire body.  He frowned, unsure of how to phrase his query, he knew it was something that was often done between couples of mixed size, but still, finding the right words was proving difficult. Finally, he made his decision, he stepped over to a cell phone placed over the laptop’s trackpad–an app he’d installed allowed it to function as a more accessible keyboard–and began to type: “Safest way to do vo-”


“Hey there, reading anything interesting?” A curious female voice asked. He turned around to see Wendy exiting the bathroom. Her shortcut brown hair had a slight sheen to it, indicating that she had just showered, and fittingly, she had changed into a simple white t-shirt and black shorts, a far cry from her glamorous stage uniform.


“Oh… just doing some research,” he said non-committedly. 

  Wendy frowned and picked up a pair of glasses she had left on a nearby table before reading from the screen, her eyes going wide as she did so.


“Safest way to do vore!?” She said in disbelief.


“Now hear me out,” he said.


“I thought we’d already talked about that… “vore” stuff,”  she started.


“I know, and I’d never try to push your boundaries.” He said as if he’d rehearsed it.


“And why am I the one who has an issue with it? Shouldn’t you be the one who finds it uncomfortable?” She said tiredly.


“Okay, I get it. But this isn’t about my kinks, Wendy, it’s about the routine.”


That got her to stop. Turning to look directly at him, she asked, “w-what do you mean?”


“Well, remember back on stage, at the end there?”


“Ugh, don’t remind me,” Wendy said, rubbing her temples, “I thought our career was over.”


“But they all thought it was part of the act, so it’s all good,” he said reassuringly. “Anyway, as that box was falling to the ground, I had an idea. What if we did the same thing, but, like, on purpose!”


Wendy frowned, “...What?” 


“Sorry, I meant, like, tiny escape arts, I guess,” suddenly struggling to find the words. “For example, I have to make my way out of a complicated trap before you step on it, or-”


“I swallow you whole, only for you to miraculously make your way out,” she said seriously, looking at the computer and putting two-and-two together.


“Exactly!” Max said, beaming. “So… you considering it?” he asked, trying to read her expression.


  Max suddenly found himself scooped up, Wendy’s warm fingers curled around him as she lifted him up, walked over to their bed, and flopped  onto it, Max was held softly against her chest as she did so.


“Did I ever tell you that you have great taste in body wash?” Max said the scent of her green apple body wash surrounded him.


Wendy gave a small laugh before speaking. “Thanks… but I’m not sure you can charm me into this,” she said dryly, smiling slightly.


“Look, Wendy, you’ve got a way of taking the wildest ideas and making something worthwhile of them. How about we try a practice run so you could get a feel for it? If you really don’t like it, I’ll drop it, but… you may even like getting your own personal disappearing trick,” he said suggestively.


Wendy quirked an eyebrow, “disappearing trick?” She repeated. “Are you sure this is just about the routine?” She asked wryly.


“Well… mostly,” he mumbled. “But anyway, what do you say?”


“I say… alright.”


“Great!” Max said, springing up and pushing Wendy’s fingers out of his way. “There are some preparations we should do, but after that we can start,” he said excitedly.


“R-Right now?” Wendy cried after him.


….



    Soon, the two of them shifted to the edge of the bed, Max stood on her palm, waiting.


“Ready when you are,” he said, slightly impatiently.


“ Okay… but are you sure you don’t want me to drink some mouthwash first? I think I packed some…” She said, gesturing to a messily packed suitcase in the room’s corner.


Max gave a small laugh, “it’ll be fine, We-!”


He was cut off by Wendy giving a sudden lick across his body, the motion seeming almost tentative.


“S-Sorry, I guess I was kinda curious,” she said, looking away slightly.


“D-Don’t be, it was nice,” Max replied, going red slightly.


  Wendy took a deep breath, the air ruffling Max’s hair slightly. Using her free hand, she placed her fingers under Max’s armpits and lifted him into the air, moving him closer to her face and opening her mouth. She took her time–more so out of uncertainty than an urge to draw it out–so Max had plenty of time to see the pink cave ahead of him.


  His world lurched suddenly as he was quickly tossed into Wendy’s waiting mouth, he gave a small grunt as he landed on the soft, squishy surface of her tongue.


“Uou ohoy?” Wendy tried to say, before she shut her mouth, quickly realizing talking with someone in her mouth was a poor idea.


“F-Fine!” He called back, giving a thumbs-up only he could see.


Soon, Wendy began to play with the Tiny in her mouth. Slowly at first, merely swishing him back and forth in the space between her teeth.


  The effect this had on Max was far greater, however. As Wendy pushed him back and forth, he was coated in her viscous saliva, and surrounded by her humid breath, the combination dizzying his thoughts. All this not helped by the movements of the shifting floor beneath him. Simply put, Wendy was overwhelming to him.


  Wendy soon felt ready to move onto bolder actions, in one smooth motion, she pushed him against the roof of her mouth, and began to suck on him, enjoying him like a piece of candy.


  The taste was different than she was expecting, he was slightly salty, and almost savoury with another flavour she couldn’t quite describe. She doubled her efforts to parse what it was.


  For Max, this was a new level of intensity, whatever sight he had in there was removed as the muscle pushed against him, further covering him in his partner’s saliva. Despite the humidity, he shivered slightly, enjoying the thrill of being overwhelmed so thoroughly.


  As Wendy felt the struggles of her tiny captive, she felt a small giggle rise in her, sending a rumble through Max’s world. She would never admit it to him, but maybe Max wasn’t entirely wrong about this.


 Then, almost as if she was acting on instinct, she lowered her tongue and began to shift her head  back. As Max lay on the center of her tongue, his world began to tilt, slightly at first, then more and more as Wendy began to swallow.


  Max’s heart began to pick up as he slipped towards the edge, a mixture of fear and excitement building up within him. With a final push, he was sent him tumbling over the edge of her throat with a resounding,



Gulp



  Wendy leaned back on the bed, she closed her eyes in satisfaction as she felt the powerful muscles of her throat squeeze him down to her stomach.


Wait… my stomach?’ Wendy shot up, her eyes going wide as she realized what she had done. “Oh shit, M-Max, are you alright?” She asked, placing both hands on her stomach. She only continued when she felt three small knocks from inside her stomach. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to go that far, I guess it just felt so right, and… and– argh! H-How do I get you out!” She groaned, starting to make a dash for the bathroom.


Despite the shifting, wet world Max was in, he found himself laughing, maybe they had a few kinks to iron out before they made any additions to their routine.


….


  Soon after, Max found himself standing on the hotel bathroom’s counter, freshly washed and then dried off by a warm towel. Above him, Wendy stood with an uncertain expression on her face.

“You’re sure you’re not mad at me?” 


“No,” Adam said, enjoying the soft touch of the towel. “I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want you to follow through.”


“Oh, good,” she winced slightly, her throat still slightly sore from the process of getting Max out.


“Seriously, though, thanks for doing this with me. Even if I wasn’t really thinking of magic during it,” Max admitted, somewhat guiltily.


“Yeah… it wasn’t bad,” Wendy agreed, hugging Max close to her chest. “And don’t worry, you’re the best little disappearing trick I could ask for.” She said, a small smile on her face.


….


Soon, the two of them once again found themselves under the hot spotlights in front of a crowd waiting for them, and if all went well, they would have a performance the likes of which they had never seen before.


“Ladies and Gentleman!” Wendy’s voice boomed out. “I, the dazzling Sapphire, and my adorable assistant, welcome you to another incredible night of dazzling illusions and escapes!” 


  The crowd gave a short burst of applause as Wendy began her routine, beginning with a trick involving transforming everyday objects into precious gems, Max assisting her in their routine throughout the show. As they continued on, both could feel the crowd getting sucked in. It felt hot–and Wendy wasn’t sure how much of that came from the spotlights above–but it didn’t matter, she was in her element on stage.


As the time came, Wendy turned to face the crowd, with a flourish of her cape, Max was suddenly there on her shoulder as well.


“Now, I know you’ve all enjoyed the show this far, but… I think this next act will be unlike anything you’ve seen before!” She proclaimed. “Throughout the night, you’ve seen my lovely assistant perform some incredible feats, but what if… we gave him his hardest challenge yet?”


“Oh, I could probably handle it, Sapphire,” Max chimed in. “I think I’ve gotten pretty good at this whole escaping thing,” he said in a rare bout of on-stage confidence.


“Is that so? then why don’t we put that to the test?” Wendy said, her voice suggesting something dangerous.


“W-What do you mean?” Max asked, faltering slightly.


Wendy plucked Max from his place on her shoulder, and held him in front of the audience. “I’m going to put you in the one place you can’t escape from, and then… you’ll have ten minutes to prove just how good you are.” She began to lift him up towards her face, tension building within the crowd as he approached her lips.


“Now watch, dear audience, as I make my lovely assistant… disappear!” This was all the warning they received before the spot lights dimmed, and with a practiced scream, Max fell into her waiting mouth, the ensuing gulp almost echoing in the silent room.


  Wendy began to carry on with other acts as the timer started to tick down. While those closest to the stage could see small knocks against the magician’s torso, some began to wonder if he could really do it, others wondered just what kind of show they had paid for.


With less than one minute left on the timer, Wendy stepped forward, putting her hands on her hips, she said, “I believe it’s time for my assistant to make his grand reentrance. Oh, Max?” She asked, patting her stomach.


For ten seconds, nothing happened. 


And then… “you called?” a small voice said from behind her.


  Wendy moved aside to reveal Max standing on the stage table, his wet form glistening slightly in the spotlight, but he was broadly grinning all the same.


  At his sight, the crowd’s unease gave way to fervent applause, loud enough to drown out any comments Wendy had planned as she picked him up and held him close.


  Max smiled to himself, watching it all.Wendy really did have a way of making his wildest ideas come to life.


Chapter End Notes:

I'm back! This story started as an exercise in writing gentler vore that spiraled into something more. I think it came out well though. As always, feedback is appreciated.