- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The commissioner, fabdelamole, has other stories in this setting on his DA page. He also intends to make comics based on these commissions.

Although, as its name suggested, Mixed Size Academia welcomed students of all three races races—Lilliputians, Gulliverians, and Brobdingnagians—in reality the brobs dominated the school in every sense of the word. Almost everything was built for Brobdingnagian sizes, and the smaller races were left to carve out an existence at the margins of it all, like mice or fleas scurrying under the colossal brobs.

Bethany, a Gulliverian, held her Lilliputian friend in hand as she walked down the hall towards their next class together. She stuck to the walls, where Brobdingnagian feet rarely fell, and made idle conversation with her smaller companion while keeping an eye out for any brobs walking too close for comfort.

Much further ahead, a trio of Lilliputians walked along the same wall in the other direction. The trio were crossing the length of a closed door—a door gigantic enough that they could easily walk under it to enter the classroom. Loud voices were coming from inside—brob voices, resounding with all the bassy intensity of a peal of thunder, even from this considerable distance. Still, they were used to it and easily ignored the noise. But then they heard the sound of something like two dozen chairs scooting back one after the other, followed by a commotion that culminated with the stampede-like drumming of footsteps on the other side of the door.

BOOM BOOM BOOM! To the little Lilliputians, it sounded and felt like the ground was being pelted by missiles and artillery. By then the lillis were already running, desperate to get out of the way before the brobs came, but when the door was pulled open, the wind blowing after it sent them rolling along the floor. When they came to a stop, they looked up in horror and saw a colossal brob girl. Her sneaker-clad foot swung over them, its sole briefly filling their view, and once more the lillis were picked up by the wind that followed her foot. “Stop! Stop! There's people down here!” they shouted, but none of them were wearing the school-issued earpieces that allowed the puny Lilliputians to communicate with the gargantuan brobs, and they couldn't even hear each other over the constant booming sounds of brob steps.

More and more brob women left the classroom, completely unaware of the little insects being victimized by their very steps, their feet thundering around the screaming lillis. Suddenly a shoe appeared over them, and this time it didn't swing past them. Its sole hung over them, heralding their doom. The trio's screams went unheard, and in the blink of an eye—BOOM!—they were all crushed, reduced to mere stains under this blissfully oblivious brob girl.

Beth and Joshua weren't aware of this and they watched the brob women spilling out into the hallway with no more than the usual amount of wariness. The two recognized them all as members of the school's cheerleading squadron, though they weren't currently in their uniforms. “Damn, they look so fine,” Joshua muttered under his breath, but since both he and Bethany were wearing their earpieces she easily heard him and cleared her throat. “Er, I mean... obviously you look good too, Beth, it's just... damn.”

Joshua couldn't put to words how sexy the lot of them looked with their shirts and blouses emphasizing their big boobs and even showing off their midriffs, their jeans that let you see every curve of their legs and asses, and their skirts that were the perfect length for him and Bethany to peer up them as the giant brobs passed by.

But it wasn't just their curves that had him getting all worked up; it was also their size. Lillis and gullis could be sexy too, but sexy brobs were on a whole other level. To his lustful Lilliputian eyes, the women now walking towards him, gargantuan heels and sneakers clapping thunderously against the tiled floor, seemed nothing short of goddesses. Even from up in Bethany's hand, he could still feel how the world trembled with every step they took.

He moved his eyes from one godly body to the next, carefully engraving in his memories every leg, every booty, every giant chest that he saw, all the while the women passed them by without so much as a glance down at him and Beth. He would've killed for a chance with any one of them, but it was the last of those cheerleaders who made his heart race most of all. “Looking good, Camilla!” he said as she walked past them.

He thought it was perfectly safe—most brob students didn't wear earpieces outside of class, or unless they were taking care of a smaller classmate—but as soon as he said that, Camilla stopped in her tracks and turned around, scanning the hallway with her hazel eyes. “Oh, shit!” he swore, quickly turning off his own earpiece as he noticed the one she was wearing. “Beth, quick, hide me!” he shouted, but with his earpiece turned off his puny little voice had no hope of reaching her ears over the sound of Camilla's approaching steps. BOOM BOOM BOOM. With her skyscraper-sized legs she crossed the Lilliputian mile that separated them in little more than a second, sharply bringing her black, open-toed heel down barely an inch in front of Bethany, who now stood with her back against the wall.

The impact was phenomenal, blowing a gust of wind that almost threw him off Beth's hand. When the wind settled down, Josh found himself faced with a row of giant toes, each as big as an apartment complex. Further up, he was treated to a sight that at any other time would have him howling in lust as Camilla's bare leg stretched into the sky like a beautiful bronze pillar, leading up to her tight denim shorts and, above them, a hung short and loose enough from her E-cup breast to give him a great view of her under-boob. A part of him recognized how fine she looked, and he felt himself growing excited, but more than anything he was scared shitless.

“Hey, shrimp! What's that you're holding?” she demanded.

“H-holding?” Beth sounded just as scared as Josh felt. “I'm, uh, n-not holding anything!” She curled her fingers around him and let her arms hang at her sides. Further up the hall, some of the other cheerleaders snickered as they watched the scene from a distance.

“Oh, really?” Camilla crouched and reached down for Bethany. Beth was too scared to run as Camilla's fingers, all of them longer than she was tall, swept down for her and picked her up like she was some kind of toy. “So you're definitely not keeping a little lilli pervert safe from me?” With her thumb and forefinger gripping Beth's torso, she lifted the Gulliverian to her face and peered at her little hands. Although she saw that her right hand was definitely holding something, she couldn't see what it was, but Joshua could definitely see her giant eye peering right at him. He could even hear it when she blinked, and feel the puff of wind blown by her eyelashes.

“Whoever you have in there, it's better for you if you stop protecting him. I don't have a problem with you, but if you don't want to hand him over I'll have to force you. Do you understand? Give him to me and I'll let you go.”

“O-okay, okay! I'm sorry, Josh.” She whispered those last words before dropping him on Camilla's palm.

“There, that's a good girl.” Camilla crouched and set Bethany down. “Now run along, and don't say a word of this to anyone.”

Beth ran away as if Camilla were chasing after her, feeling guilty as hell for leaving Josh with him but knowing there was nothing she could do about it. Even if she did tell one of the teachers, the odds were that they wouldn't do anything to help, not when Camilla's parents were some of the academy's biggest donors. Nobody talked about it, but everyone knew she had already made a few Lilliputian students disappear without any consequence for herself.

Once the gulli girl disappeared around the corner, one of Camilla's friends who had stayed to watch the whole thing walked up to her. “Hey, Cammy! Whatcha got there?” said Samantha, a bombshell blonde who stood a little shorter than Camilla.

“Oh, nothing much. Just a tiny ant who thinks he has the right to stare at us just because he's too small to be worth noticing.” As Camilla held him up for her friend to see, Joshua found himself surrounded by their mountainous breasts and gorgeous faces. It would have been a dream come true for him, if only he weren't so sure these girls were going to kill him. Camilla in particular looked at him with such disgust that when her fingertip appeared moving towards him he was sure she meant to crush him like a bug, and he ran away moments before it slammed down behind him with a powerful THUD. He stumbled at the impact and almost lost his balance, but kept running until her palm shifted and he fell on his face.

As he got on his hands and knees, Joshua looked up at Camilla's huge and powerful fingers curling over him, the swirling surface of her fingertips drawing closer until they filled his sight. Even when they stopped a fraction of an inch overhead he couldn't feel safe, as he knew how easy it would be for Camilla to crush him simply by closing her hand.

“You lillis are so damn ungrateful. You should be thanking us for even letting you come to the our school, but instead you go around acting like you own the place. I would have thought even such a pathetic thing as you would know better than to catcall your superiors, but I guess your brains are so teeny-tiny that you can't even fit that simple concept in your worthless heads.” Suddenly Camilla's fingers straightened, and her thumb and pointer fell on her palm to either side of Josh, drawing steadily closer together until they held his tiny body.

Josh screamed as he was squeezed between those powerful fingers, either of which could have leveled his entire home with a single poke. He couldn't move at all, and felt like he might be crushed at any moment. Luckily for him, Camilla knew how to handle lillis so they wouldn't break before she was done with them. She brought him up under her eyes, holding him right before her lips. “Fucking disgusting little thing. You deserve to die like a bug.” From this close up, her voice was deafening. Josh screamed again, but this time he couldn't even hear himself over the sound of her words.

“Hey, Cammy, what's he look like? If he's cute, could you spare him and give him to me?” Samantha said.

“How should I know if he's cute or not? I'd need to look at him through a microscope to figure that out. If you want one for yourself just grab one of the other hundreds that are going around the school. This one is mine to deal with.” Sneering at the Lilliputian, she applied just the tiniest bit more pressure and made Joshua feel like his bones were being ground together, but thankfully stopped and relaxed her grip a bit before hurting him too badly. “And now I'm going to make sure you die like a bug deserves to.”

Camilla took off her shoe and dropped Joshua inside. The Lilliputian rolled down the slope of her insole, soon disappearing under the strap. Groaning as he came to a stop, he struggled to pick himself up quickly, but he still hadn't stood up when her toes descended on the heel end of her shoe. He watched in horror as those toes slid closer and closer, wiggling slowly to make way for themselves. “There's no way I survive this,” he thought. Even though her toes would slide right past him, her enormous sole was now sliding closer, and that would crush him without a doubt if he got caught under it.

In his desperation, Josh did the only thing that might save his life and jumped onto the skin between Camilla's toes. Her foot hit him like a truck, but he held on tight, knowing that if he let go and fell then her giant sole would barrel over and crush him. He was still holding on when her foot finally settled down in her shoe.

Thinking he must surely be dead, Camilla and Samantha headed out together, with Josh hitching a ride between Camilla's toes, somehow managing to hang on despite the incredible speeds at which her foot moved. It wasn't long before Camilla arrived at their dorm room, where Camilla slipped off her heels and sat in her bed, pulling out her laptop to study for a test she had tomorrow.

Once she stopped moving, Josh dropped from her toes and crawled away, looking back at her over his shoulder. Her face was hidden behind her laptop screen, which meant he was hidden from her as well. Samantha, meanwhile was sitting at the desk with her own laptop, though she seemed distracted and kept turning her chair around, looking at everything but the screen.

“Hey, Cammy, you really think you got that guy?” she said while Joshua was running for the foot of the bed.

“What guy?” Camilla said, keeping her eyes fixed on the screen.

“The lilli, I mean.”

“Oh, him.” Camilla rolled her eyes. She had already forgotten about that little incident before Samantha brought it up again.

“Yeah, him. You never checked if you crushed him, so he might still be alive, right?”

“How the hell should I know? Alive or dead, those stupid bugs aren't worth thinking about. Why do you even wanna know?” Camilla looked at Sam. “You're just asking so you can mess with him instead of studying for the test, aren't you?”

“Heh! Guilty as charged!” Samantha rolled her chair over to the bed, coming to a stop right in front of Josh, her face hovering high above, beyond even her huge boobs. The sight gave him pause, and he wondered for a brief moment if he'd be better off trying to get her attention rather than running away. But when she set her hands down on the bed and almost crushed him under her thumb, he cursed and started running again, choosing to jump right off the edge instead of taking his chances up there.

The air rushed past him on the way down, and after falling for a couple seconds he hit the insole of Camilla's heel again, its steep slope helping him to as safe a landing as he could have expected. He kept rolling down until he finally ended up near the tip, where he found Samantha's feet on the floor in front of him, still wearing her own red heels.

“So can I check if he's still alive, or...”

Camilla sighed, and stretched out her legs. “Do whatever you want, but don't bother me about him anymore. I really couldn't give less of a shit what happens to a lilli.”

With her roommate's blessing, Samantha searched Camilla's foot for Joshua, but there was no sign of him, not even the red dot of a crushed Lilliputian. She even checked the other foot to make sure she wasn't mixing them up, but there was nothing there. “He must have fallen off,” she muttered in disappointment, while Camilla pulled her feet closer again. “Or maybe he's down on your shoes.”

Josh had already hopped off of Camilla's heel and was running between Samantha's when the brob girl picked up Camilla's heels to look for him. The ground trembled and the chair creaked with her shifting weight, spooking Josh into running faster than he'd ever run before.

“Not there either,” Samantha sighed. “But maybe he's still in here. Hey, little guy, are you there?” she whispered as she searched the ground. Josh just barely managed to duck under the huge, looming arch of her shoe before she saw him. He crouched with his back against the outsole, hoping she wouldn't slide her foot back and crush him by accident. Luckily, after a minute, she sighed and moved her foot away, pushing her chair back to the desk.

Quickly he climbed out of the crack and started running for the door. He wasn't sure what Samantha wanted with him—maybe she would help if he asked her—but right now he wasn't taking an chances.

Josh had only crossed a few floor tiles when he heard a pair of loud CLACKs behind him, and he looked over his shoulder to see Samantha standing up and stretching.

“Are you going out?” Camilla asked.

“I'm just gonna see if I can find some little guy to help me study,” Samantha said, and started walking for the door, coming closer to Josh with each booming step. Desperately he looked around somewhere to hide, but there was nothing. He ran of course—what else could he do?—but it only took two seconds for Samantha's steps to catch up to him. Another glance backward showed her foot coming right this way. Its sole appeared above, threatening to crush him.

“Hey, wait,” Camilla said, stopping the giant shoe just short of Joshua. Its heel rested on the floor, but the sole hovered overhead, just out of arm's reach. Was he saved? “See if you can bring me back a soda while you're out. You know which I like. I'll pay you for it later.”

“Sure thing!” Samantha said, and she finished bringing her foot down.

It happened so fast that Joshua barely had time to feel pain. One second he was fine, the next he was nothing but a red stain on the floor and Samantha's shoe, his whole existence wiped out in an instant.

Samantha lifted her foot right afterwards, unsure if it had been her imagination or if she had felt something tiny getting crushed under her foot. “Dang, I think I stepped on the little guy.” Samantha pursed her lips, but she shrugged it off. It wasn't the first lilli she'd crushed by accident, and it probably wouldn't be the last one. There was no point in getting upset over it when they died as easily as ants. “Guess I'll have to find a different one,” she said, and even as she was rubbing away the little red stain with her thumb, she had already pushed the Lilliputian out of her mind, as if he'd never even existed.