- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will likely be a slow work in progress, but one of the few stories of mine that is an actual continuous story and not a bunch of single events. Some things on the list won't occur for a chapter or two so keep a lookout.

 Elsa let out a sigh of relief when she finally found a parking spot. It was a block and a half from her father’s house; the entire neighborhood was close to a football stadium and today was game day. She had no interest in the game itself, but she knew her Dad loved the game.


When she got out of the car she arched her back and stretched. She was excited to surprise her stepfather with her visit today. Elsa lived almost two hours from her childhood home and it really did bother her that she wasn’t able to visit more often. Her mother had passed away last year and at first grief had kept her away and her stepfather visited her instead for a change in scenery.


Now it was her turn to do the driving and she knew her father Edward, technically her step-father, would be thrilled. They could watch the game together, she’d brought clothes for the three day weekend, and catch up. She glanced in the backseat at her bag, then at the clock which showed she only had five minutes until kickoff.


“I’ll come back for you,” she said aloud before locking her car and hurrying onto the sidewalk.


Most of the crowd had already gotten to the stadium but there were still some stragglers hurrying to see their favorite time hopefully win. Several joked with Elsa she was headed the wrong way and she joked back with them that she was running from the upcoming meltdown.


Two houses down from her father’s she saw a young woman who was initially headed toward the stadium as well. She was surprised how much this girl looked like her. Long brown hair in a ponytail, not quite six-foot tall, perky C-cup breasts. Even down to the face Elsa felt almost like she was walking toward a mirror. It was even more interesting how closely they matched because Elsa had died her hair that color several days ago and started wearing it up for the first time in years – even her boyfriend hadn’t recognized her for a moment that very morning.


The other woman must have felt similar because as they approached one another she slowed just as Elsa was ready to turn up the sidewalk to her dad’s front door.


“Wow, you, uh,” the doppelganger said, “We’re even wearing the same outfit!”


Elsa laughed and looked down, surprised. They both had on black short shorts and a light blue shirt.


“I swear I thought for a second I had taken drugs,” she laughed, “We could be twins!”


The other woman laughed, then turned toward Edward’s house as well.


“Uh, do you know my dad?” Elsa asked, pointing at the house ahead.


This time the other woman paused, a little confused.


“Wait, your dad lives here?” she asked, looking between Elsa and the house.


“Yeah! I’m Elsa, what’s your name?” Elsa asked, happy to make another friend and still excited from how close they were in appearance.


“Oh, I’m Anna, but I don’t know your dad, I was actually here to deliver something.”


Anna indicated the box she was holding, roughly the size of a shoebox but instead appearing to be made of gray plastic.


How didn’t I notice that before? Elsa wondered.


What are the odds? Anna wondered, Maybe I’ll get to the game anyway!


Then she thought about the kind of man she was thirty feet away from meeting for the first time.


Or maybe today’s gonna be a lot freakier than I thought.


-kay?”


Anna snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at Elsa, trying to keep the smile more friendly and less pointed.


“Yeah, yeah I’m fine,” she replied, “Just got lost in my thoughts.”


Anna held out the box to Elsa, and the other brunette took it automatically.


“If you’re headed in there anyway would you mind delivering this for me?” she asked Elsa. “It’s a special order but he’d love it if his daughter brought it, I’m sure.”


“Of course!” Elsa replied back as she resisted the urge to shake the box. It was oddly heavy considering its size.


“Oh and one more thing before I run-” Anna pulled out a small spritzer filled with a clear liquid, “-it sounds weird but this is part of the delivery.”


Elsa didn’t have time to do anything but close her eyes when Anna sprayed her with the liquid. It was surprisingly cold and when she inhaled some through her nose she sneezed.


“What was-” she tried to ask, but sneezed again.


“Gotta run!” Anna said with a smile, already hurrying toward the football stadium. With any luck she could still catch up with her friends who had an extra ticket. She hadn’t committed to the game because she knew she had to work the long weekend but now that the world’s greatest coincidence had occurred…


“Go knock on the door!” she called back to Elsa who was still mid sneezing fit, “It’s kinda time dependent!”


“Um, sure?” Elsa said as Anna strode away quickly. Her excitement from meeting her almost twin was quickly replaced by confusion at their strange interaction.


The other woman was hurrying away and Elsa didn’t bother to call after her.


That was weird.


Walking up to her father’s house, Elsa tucked the odd box under her right arm and knocked on the door. Normally she would have just gone in but she loved the ‘reveal’ of him opening the door to see her unexpectedly. She looked back at Anna again and she was almost at the end of the block already.


Then her skin started itching horribly, prompting a moment of panic just as she heard the door handle turn. The itch came on so fast that Elsa couldn’t tell where it had even started, and before she could even raise her free hand to start scratching anywhere it turned to a full body electric jolt and she drew breath to yell.


Anna turned around just in time to see the look on her substitute worker’s face when the shrinking spray started working. She’d gone through it dozens, if not hundreds, of times and knew exactly how shocking it was no matter how often one did it. She smiled and let out a nervous breath she hadn’t realized she was holding when….Ella?…vanished suddenly from sight and the door opened simultaneously.


“Perfect,” she mumbled as Jason, her client, looked down at the shoebox and pile of clothes with a smile.


He was surprisingly good looking for an older man, and she knew from talking to her actual coworkers that he was stunningly virile for being fifty-one.


His hair was a perfect salt-and-pepper look and he was wearing a bathrobe that hid an almost six-pack and biceps just beginning to regain their definition. At six foot tall with a strong chin he was a very good looking man.


Wouldn’t have minded working with him, she thought as he picked up the shoebox and picked up the collapsed bundle of clothes before going back inside his house and shutting the door.


But by the time she was at the end of the block and hearing cheers from inside the football stadium the only things Anna was thinking about were that she was about to get paid for several days of work without lifting a finger, and that this football game was going to be a blast.


***


Edward had been fairly busy that morning, unfortunately. Even though it was the biggest football game of the year, so far hopefully, not only had his usual Saturday morning workout gone poorly when the power was lost at his gym, but his workplace had an emergency and he’d spent an hour on the phone working the on-call engineer through a troubleshooting process.


It was very frustrating.


The past year or so had been almost a constant cascade of bad news. His wife had passed away, all his kids were moved out, he missed out on a big promotion and twice missed winning the lottery by one number – each of his picks were one less than the actual numbers. Now that the dust was settling from the worst year of his life Edward finally had a four day weekend to enjoy to himself.


And he very much planned on enjoying it.


About six months ago he’d lamented to a work friend that he had no idea about how to even try to meet someone new, which led to a discussion where he admitted how much sex he and his late wife use to have. To say he was pent up would be an understatement.


His friend had slipped him a card with a phone number on it.


“They’re pricey,” the friend said after glancing around to make sure they weren’t overheard, “And it’s riding the line on legal terms – they’re not whores. But I think you should experience it yourself and make your own judgment.”


After that conversation the subject had never come up again.


And three weeks later Edward finally called the number and he’d been completely satisfied with what he received. While the service was expensive it was certainly worth it and Edward reasoned that he had enough money for two lifetimes and all of his children were successful and happy.


Shouldn’t he enjoy himself too?


He’d only had evening services so far and loved every minute of it. Which was why over this very long weekend he was looking forward to a more comprehensive event. Luckily the service gave discounted prices for longer commitments, even though the number of workers willing to commit dropped rapidly. Only ten women were willing to work for longer than a full day, and two that listed ‘monthly rates.’


Without thinking about it Edward had picked out a woman that looked very similar to his daughter, Elsa. If she had darker hair and ever put her hair up; the service provided a nice array of pictures of their workers. Similar body type, same height, and he hated to admit that their breasts were equally great to look at.


Luckily she lived two hours away and would never learn of his selection, his ‘type.’


But even though he saw the woman for a moment just before she vanished on his doorstep his heart still leapt into his throat. He could have sworn it was actually Elsa that shrunk down right in front of him, just like he requested. Twice he’d had the worker shrink in his kitchen after a little chitchat but it felt too humanizing for his purposes; if he wanted to treat them as toys conversation had to be minimum.


So just like he had several times before he picked up the goodie box, which was heavier than usual as it came with more accessories, and half picked up half swiped the bundle of clothes back through his front door. Then Edward closed it behind him.


The clothes he kicked into the living room along with their tiny inhabitant. The girl probably didn’t enjoy it but he’d paid for a toy and at least at first he had no intention of giving it human consideration. Maybe in a day or two.


The box was set down on his kitchen table and Edward opened it carefully. Like the other boxes it was impossibly larger on the inside; it could be a large shoebox but depending on the angle of how he looked into it there was almost five times as much room as their should have been. Attached smartly to the underside of the lid was the customary list of contents, instructions, and guidance on how to get the most out of his tiny toy.


“Stella’s Secret Service wins again,” he said with a smile as he got hard just by looking at all the toys inside.


A clear rectangular container came out first and Edward plugged it in next his coffee maker. Several other small items he spread out on the kitchen counter and -


The television from the next room jolted him out of his reverie. A sudden roar of the crowd came from his living room and Edward dropped the sleeve he had been holding and rushed to the couch. Along the way he kicked the pile of clothes closer to the couch and made sure his beer was within easy reach.


“Damn, almost missed it.”


On the television kickoff had just occurred and the ball went out of the endzone. Uneventful but expected.


Elsa screamed in panic. She had no idea what was happening. One moment her skin was on fire, then next she was trapped in darkness. But it didn’t take her long to realize this darkness was impossibly familiar: there was a distinct smell in the darkness.


“What, what-” she tried to say as something heavy and soft weighed down on her.


Then her cotton and satin prison was thrown sideways. When it landed she rolled and her leg got caught in something that almost twisted it the wrong way. She froze as her terror multiplied and she carefully contorted herself until she could get her leg free. Once she was free she rolled onto her back and looked upward as she caught her breath.


Through whatever was on top of her there was a light shining and she could see a pattern. As her eyes adjusted to this low level light it became very obvious even in her panicked state what had happened.


“Okay, I’m shrunk and stuck in my panties and that other woman -” She paused as the realization fully set it. “This was supposed to be her! She knew! That bit-!”


Her cloth prison was violently thrown sideways again and over her screams Elsa heard a screaming football crowd. There was no way her own yells were audible. Right now at least.


“I’m shrunk and that woman was going to...going to…”


Thudding footsteps and the sound of a beer cracking open made her squeak in surprise yet again.


“Why? This doesn’t make any sense! For what????”


But Elsa didn’t have any time to try and guess what was happening. Where this service had been very carefully extended to her father, to the public at large shrinking technology wasn’t even considered possible. Certainly not outside of a laboratory with building-sized equipment and dozens of lab coats.


The cloth above her was lifted away and she was caught for a moment on the neckline; she lifted upward with a screech and then fell back down onto the crotch of her panties with a squawk.


“Dad!” she yelled upward, waving her arms frantically, “Help! Something happened and -”


Her words trailed off when she realized her father was naked.


“Kinda small,” he said as he looked down at her.


Elsa didn’t see the small remote in her father’s hand. Her eyes were looked on his massive penis that jutted out above her.


“What the fuck?”


At least eight inches of rod towered over her with massive balls that were almost alarming. They were alarming. If she went to a guy’s house and he was packing what her dad was she’d stop all the action at a handjob and never call him again.


Her mind was yelling to look away, it was her dad. But with all the panic and bizarreness of the past several minutes kept her stuck on pause.


Then a wave of nausea overwhelmed her. She tried to wave and yell again to her father but all she could manage was to close her eyes.


When she opened them again the nightmare above her was still present but her dad’s cock didn’t seem as large.


“That’s better,” her dad said. His eyes flicked to the mountain sized television and he smiled. “This is gonna be awesome, get ‘em Stars!”


Elsa’s confusion only deepened and she struggled to her knees, inadvertently presenting hr backside to her titanic father. She didn’t see his hand reaching down toward her.


She squeaked in terror as fingers wrapped around her entire body.


“You’re right,” Edward said when Elsa froze involuntarily, “Let’s get our own game started.”


With practiced hands Edward spread the toy’s legs. He smiled as he remembered the first time a toy had talked him through how to do this easier; his first attempt had been comically ineffective. Her torso was smaller than his hand so her legs were kicking into open air – or at least trying to. It was always funny how they couldn’t help but fight back even though they knew exactly why they were coming to his house.


Elsa felt her legs be spread, her strongest struggles not mattering at all to her dad’s rough hands. Then something massive and almost boiling hot pushed up the inside of her thighs.


She jerked her head back. She knew exactly what that thing was. Unreality washed over her as she looked at a commercial for a children’s hospital while the world’s biggest cock was about to murder her.


“Dad no waitstop!” she yelled as her legs and thighs spread impossibly wide. Nothing cracked or broke and she realized this might be far worse than just dying.


The little toy tried to yell something but Edward wasn’t paying attention to her. They all tried to yell something.


He pressed his cockhead where he knew her pussy was and pulled her legs apart a little harder, letting her torso go and grabbing a leg with each hand. Her stretchy body spread perfectly like he wanted and he yanked her downward. Just like every other time he couldn’t look away as her body stretched perfectly over his cock and he savored both the view and the sensation as she perfectly molded to his cock. Every ridge and vein was visible through her distended skin but he knew she was perfectly safe and he didn’t stop until her torso was stretched and wrapped around his entire length.


Her head was only slightly distorted, he saw with a laugh.


The commercials on the television finished at that exact moment.


“Perfect, we can both watch!” he announced as he leaned back on the couch.


Elsa would’ve screamed if she could have.


Edward made himself comfortable and took a drink of his beer. The tiny was squeezing his cock tightly and he knew from experience he could easily edge himself the length of this football game. As far as his cock was concerned it was lodged deeply in some random pussy and it had never let him or any of his lovers down.


As his favorite team received the ball, Edward gave himself a careful and slow stroke. It was awkward when the tiny slipped off even though slipping back inside of her always felt great.


“Oh, right,” he reminded himself.


Standing, he walked quickly to the kitchen, grabbed a small device, and hurried back to the couch. He didn’t miss a single play on the television.


Elsa was only vaguely aware of it as her father again grabbed each leg, then yanked down on them. Her torso elongated slightly further but she was too out of her mind with terror, pain, and a flood of sensation that she couldn’t start to describe to care. Edward pulled her legs down enough until they looped under his balls, then carefully (he didn’t want to pinch himself) used a modified shoelace clip to hold her legs together.


“That’ll do.”


His toy’s legs were now wrapped under his massive balls almost like a cockring. Experimentally he stroked with his toys twice, almost pulling her off and then letting go. Just as desired the elasticity of her legs pulled her back down almost excruciatingly slowly until he was fully encased in flesh once more.


“Fuck yeah.”


While the football game unfolded in dramatic fashion Edward edged himself toward a long, slow orgasm. It had been months since he had sex, a one-time pity fling while on vacation, and several days since he’d orgasmed. He’d held back in anticipation of this long weekend and it was worth it.


He held back until halftime.


To Elsa time lost all meaning. With agonizing slowness she was pulled off her dad’s cock and her torso snapped almost back into shape by the time he let go, and she realized that her own legs were the driving force that pulled her back down onto it. It didn’t hurt. It didn’t feel good. It was incredibly humiliating and every beat of her dad’s heart reverberated through her entire body.


It was almost with a sense of relief that she saw the game was half over and her dad’s pulse finally started to increase along with his stroking speed. The nightmare was almost over. Surely after this he’d let her go?


Edward put the television on mute and slid his laptop onto his coffee table. It opened to his favorite website, and a bookmarked video of a redhead having her ‘first’ anal experience. He leaned forward and started stroking himself in earnest; he was ready both from edging for an hour and also from how exciting the football game was proving to be.


The urge to edge himself further was pushed aside as an insane amount of cock slid neatly into the redhead’s backdoor.


He pulled his stroker up and down faster and faster until his balls finally boiled over and he came with a groan.


Elsa tried to shriek as she felt her dad’s cock grow even larger, then spit boiling liquid so deep inside her she couldn’t even say if it was in her pussy technically. Her ribcage seemed to expand as it was filled with her father’s sperm and each pulse only made the distortion grow. The heat from his seed seared her insides as shot after shot just kept coming.


After one of the longest orgasms of his life, Edward finally stopped stroking and looked down at his stroker as his cock became too sensitive to continue. Her top half looked just like a used condom; her bottom half and his grip had prevented any semen from leaking out around his shaft so his prodigious load was stuck in her torso.


He laughed when he saw this: “Gonna have to rent one of you for a condom someday.”


Thoughts of his next door neighbor drifted across his mind. She was friendly, cute, and twenty years younger than he was. There was no real shot there but a guy could dream.


Carefully he undid the clip under his balls and immediately the little toy started to slip off his softening cock. Just before it could pop off he seized her legs again and used the clip just below the level of her hips, squeezing the tiny girl shut almost like a bag of chips. Elsa felt the massive load of jizz move about her less distended torso and try to shoot out of her tortured pussy. Until it was physically stopped by the pinching piece of plastic.


“Wait-” she tried to say but her entire body was fighting reflexively against what had just happened to her.


She simply twitched in Edward’s hands as he walked toward the kitchen.


“No mess,” he said as he set her inside the clearly container he’d plugged in just before the game had started.


Elsa’s eyes started to focus again just as her father shut the clear lid to her odd plastic prison. Only the floor wasn’t transparent and it seemed to be covered in LED lights. It was like being in a large glass coffin. Above her, her father was reading an instruction manual and completely ignoring her weak attempts at waving to get his attention. Each movement made the load of jizz she was filled with jiggle and distort her torso, causing the urge to vomit.


Above her Edward mumbled as he read from an instruction manual.


“Dad…” she said weakly, holding up a hand in a desperate attempt to get his help.


He shrugged, not noticing at all.


“Seems easy enough.”


Edward reached down and flipped a switch that Elsa couldn’t see. Instantly each of the LEDs below her lit up blue, then red, then a combination of colors she couldn’t begin to describe. Both because she didn’t have the words and because she was too busy reflexively failing at scrambling away from the sudden turning sensations that encompassed the side of her body that was exposed to the cleansing lights.


Edward laughed as he saw the toy start to jerk around inside the sterilizer. He’d never had one of these toys for long enough for one to bring the device and he’d just ignored some of the mess. As she squirmed he walked to the fridge for another beer and to grab a bag of potato chips. This spared him the odd sight of the clip popping off during Elsa’s movements, causing his seed to squirt out of her body as it rapidly regained its normal shape.


The relief of no longer being filled with gallons of spunk was lost on Elsa as the burning sensations continued. Fifteen minutes later, when the auto cycle finally stopped, she could only lay on the warm base and try to compose herself while twitching.


Edward noticed the lights stop flashing as the announcers were stating that the game was about to begin. He looked between the television and the kitchen, torn, but couldn’t help himself from quickly grabbing his toy out of the sterilizer and rushing back to the couch as the cameras were showing the teams setting up for kickoff. The box full of accessories she came with was brought back as well.


A quick press of the tiny’s remote control shrunk her to three inches. He barely paid attention to her waving up at him but this just made him smile; for the amount of money he was paying for these toys they had better be enthusiastic.


The sudden shrinking made Elsa’s stomach leap again and her heart fell when it was clear her father wasn’t actually paying attention to her attempts at being rescued.


Edward picked up his briefs that he’d ditched several hours ago and put them back on, then finally gave his toy an actual look.


“You don’t need to be frantic or anything,” he told her as he pulled the front of his waistband forward, “Just don’t let me forget you’re in there.”


She squeaked out something but Edward was already paying more attention to the television just as the teams began rushing at each other.


Elsa tried to yell up to her father but the roar of the crowd once again drowned her out easily. His massive hand blocked her view below but she could guess exactly what was about to happen.


Suddenly she fell and screamed in shock. But only for a moment.


Her father’s belly button flashed by, then a graying patch of curly hair. She shut her eyes as she her back his smooth fabric and she rolled downward until uncomfortably warm flesh stopped her descent. Reflexively she opened her eyes and tried to push it away from her, but when Edward let his waistband snap shut the supportive material pressed her directly upward.


“Daaaad!” Elsa screamed as she tried to keep from being smothered by her father’s testicles.


Edward felt the little toy get to work right away, and the pleasant massaging only increased when he sat down and reclined on the couch. On television his team was up by ten points but it was still anybody’s game.


He settled in and took a long drink of his beer.


“Come on team!” he yelled as his toy continued massaging his balls. She was giving him a great effort and clearly wanted to earn her high fee for the long days ahead of her.


Gonna be a great weekend, he thought as he felt his rod start to stiffen far faster than expected. Maybe I won’t even need that Viagra.