[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: After Ashely (29) is saved from being fired from her much younger office manager, Faith (19), she tries to make it up for her by giving her breakfast but the younger manager might see that Ashely could offer her more than just breakfast and being the typical office drone.

Tags will be added as the story progresses :)
Rated: R
Categories: Sci-Fi, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7491 Read: 5202
Published: February 07 2024 Updated: February 22 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3844 words)
As a lot of you have noticed: I’ve been taking an extended break from writing and publishing my works. It started earlier this year that I was beginning to feel ‘off’ about the whole thing, I thought it would pass. But soon it just got worse the more I ignored it. Call it burn out, writers fatigue, Not really feeling it Mr. Krabs-itis, I had it and it was killer. Every time I would try to write, I would just get frustrated or bored with whatever story I was doing. It was just too much so I decided to try to take a mini vacation away from writing and the size community in general.

Honestly, the best decision I’ve made in a while, might do it more often. But now, cut to several months later, this story came to mind! I won’t tell you exactly how this story came to be (unless you want to know) but the basic premise is a switch up from an older boss and a younger employee, to a younger boss and an older employee. The original idea was only going to be a single chapter but after some brainstorming, it got expanded.

Blah blah blah, on to the story!

2. Faith's Tiny by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3647 words)
In this chapter, it’s the fun part of the size story: the shrinking! Again, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and hope you all are enjoying it too. This isn’t the last you’ll see of Faith or Ashley, I do have ideas for them later down the line.