- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As a lot of you have noticed: I’ve been taking an extended break from writing and publishing my works. It started earlier this year that I was beginning to feel ‘off’ about the whole thing, I thought it would pass. But soon it just got worse the more I ignored it. Call it burn out, writers fatigue, Not really feeling it Mr. Krabs-itis, I had it and it was killer. Every time I would try to write, I would just get frustrated or bored with whatever story I was doing. It was just too much so I decided to try to take a mini vacation away from writing and the size community in general.

Honestly, the best decision I’ve made in a while, might do it more often. But now, cut to several months later, this story came to mind! I won’t tell you exactly how this story came to be (unless you want to know) but the basic premise is a switch up from an older boss and a younger employee, to a younger boss and an older employee. The original idea was only going to be a single chapter but after some brainstorming, it got expanded.

Blah blah blah, on to the story!
Ashley walked into the office, holding a fast food bag full of her manager's favorite food. Faith had saved her job for the fourth time this year and surprisingly she never asked for anything in return so she figured she’d finally pay all those times back. Coming into the office early when no one but her and Faith were in would be the perfect time to relax and catch up with her. Although Ashley and Faith were several years apart in age with Ashley pushing thirty, Faith was barely twenty at nineteen. Even though the age difference did bother her at first, Ashley did end up getting over the fact a ‘high schooler’ was in charge of her for the most part. After she saved her from the paper jamming in the printer or Ashley ruining her boss's birthday last month, Faith was the best boss she could ever dream of. It made perfect sense that she wanted to repay her.

As Ashley headed into Faith’s office, she took a deep breath in and out. Faith wasn’t like most of the other managers that hovered over Ashley and her co-workers like hawks stalking their next victim. All the other managers were pushing late forties and even fifties but Faith was barely out of high school. At nineteen, it was a miracle that such youngblood had made its way into the office somehow. Rumors began to spread as soon as Faith took control of Ashley’s department that she was brought in because she was one of the other boss’s nieces or cousins or more sinister that she was nailing the owner of the company. But from first hand accounts from Ashely, Faith was anything but a nepotistic baby or a girl that got lucky in who she was dating. She knew her stuff, though her communication was a little lacking at times. The young Hispanic girl was barely a year out of high school and she already had power over people twice or even three times her age. But Ashley didn’t mind the age difference much, there was something more about Faith that had the twenty nine year old enthralled.

Her feet. As silly or disgusting, depending on who was asked, Ashley had a fetish that brought many of her past relationships down. Most other girls she dated thought it was gross that she wanted to play with their feet rather than any other parts of their bodies. The few girls that did think it was cute and gave her a chance to play with their feet, they were less than cared for. Ashley hadn’t even thought about going into the dating market since her last girlfriend five years ago. She was almost thirty, and soon she would be ‘repulsive’ to the girls she would’ve dated a few years ago, and that’s even before they find out about her interest in feet.

Ashley sheepishly knocked on the door to Faith’s office as she heard a response from the other side telling her to come in. Switching her meek demeanor and frowning natural face to a bright smile to show her boss she was ready for the day, Ashley opened the door to Faith’s office. There, she was met with a slightly shorter Hispanic girl than herself looking out the window as the sun began to rise. Ashley stood about five foot eight and Faith, the much younger manager was no taller than five two but that didn’t mean she had any less power over her. “Ms. Torres, I just want to thank you so much for yesterday. You saved me again from Helen’s wrath and to show my thanks, I brought you your favorite. I heard around the office you really liked the breakfast sandwiches from the shack down the street so I bought a few of them for you…or us if you wanted to share.”

“Ashley, I didn’t even expect you to be here this early. And you brought breakfast too.” Faith turned around from the window as she closed the blinds behind her. Ashley brought the bag over to the wooden desk as she dropped it facing Faith as she was just about to head out back to her cubicle to start the day until she was interrupted by Faith. “What? You buy two sandwiches and expect me to have them both? Sit, I’m not going to tell you twice. Besides, we pay you to be here from nine to five, not at seven. Don’t waste your time. Eat with me.” Faith sat down on her chair while grabbing hold of one of the sandwiches from the bag, unwrapping and wasting no time in devouring the sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. Ashley soon followed her command given to her and took the other biscuit from the bag, taking small nibbles out of it compared to her boss who was already almost halfway done with it.

“I guess you were hungry then?” Ashley asked, taking a small bite while Faith leaned back into her chair.

“I usually skip breakfast and wait for lunch. But I’m a sucker for these things.” Faith set hers down back down on its wrapper while she carried on with her conversation. “I hope this isn’t some attempt at brown nosing Ashley. I may be young but I wasn’t born yesterday.”

“No no no! I just wanted to thank you for covering for me again. Most managers here wouldn’t have hesitated to throw me under the bus but not you. I just wanted to thank you for that and so many other times you did.” Ashley took a bigger bite as she saw her boss reach down to the floor with an aching pained look on her face as she heard the distinct sound of heels hitting the floor. “Something wrong?”

“Ugh. You know, I love working here. It pays great, the people are amazing but do we really have to wear heels every day? My feet are killing me in these things.” Ashley saw Faith begin to massage her feet from the opposite side of the desk, just barely out of view from her praying eyes. “I’m going to have to talk to HR about changing this rule. At least let me wear flats!”

Ashley suddenly had a very dumb idea that was beginning to grow in her mind uncontrollably, something she hadn’t asked a single person in almost five long and lonely years. Her shyness kept her from asking before but not now. Now was her chance. With a quick breath, she asked her very dumb and questionable request. “Hey Faith, you know you could spend the rest of the morning trying to get the pain out but you know I can maybe do it for you?” Ashley fully expected the worst to come from this such as Faith telling her she can get out or that she’s gross for even thinking about that idea but none of that came true. In fact, quite the opposite.

“What, like a foot massage?” Faith retorted back to Ashley. Thinking about it for a moment, Faith thought about it and she didn’t see the harm in it. “Sure, be my guest, just don’t tell anyone about this. Otherwise both of us are going to be questioned by HR. I don’t want to have a meeting explaining why I let you massage my feet.” Faith suddenly fulfilled Ashley’s deep fantasies in a matter of seconds. She was completely blind sided as she swallowed what little bit of the biscuit she had in her mouth and went completely red in the face.

“Total silence from me. It’s just me helping a coworker out, right?” Ashley stood up, setting her sandwich down on the desk while heading over to the other side of the desk to meet her bosses feet. Looking down, Ashley saw the feet that were beyond perfect to her even if they were hidden behind a layer of dark black pantyhose per the company policy. She bent down as Faith brought one of her feet close to Ashely’s face, almost kicking her in the mouth in the process. But for a brief second, Ashley got a hint of lotion, sweat and vinyl that piqued her interest beyond what other girls had done for her. It was so sweet, savory and downright delicious that she could barely contain herself as Faith brought her foot back down to be right into her hands. Placing her foot into Ashley’s hands, she could feel the warmth it gave off and she really just wanted to put her whole face into the bottoms of her feet but she had to contain herself. This wasn’t just some girl she found at a bar, this was still her boss. Any wrong move could lead to her being terminated without warning.

“What’s wrong? They stink? Sorry about that, it’s these damn heels. Need open toed ones but again, need to get this damn rule changed.” Faith tried to pull her foot back until she felt Ashely meekly begin massaging her foot which calmed her down.

“No, I’m just still waking up. Sorry, it won't happen again. Promise.” Ashley soon began to rub and massage Faith’s foot so tenderly and she was doing a great job as soon as she heard Faith’s munches and swallows from her eating the sandwich change to moans of pleasure. After all this time, she still knew how to please with her massages. “Do you like it so far?”

“Oh yes.” Faith leaned back into her chair, almost closing her eyes as she began to fully relax. “You’re actually good with it. Have you ever thought about getting into doing this for a career? I mean, you’re actually really good. Oh yeah, right there, right on the toes.” Faith moaned right as Ashely reached the toes, popping each one individually resulting in audible cracks from each one. “I mean really, how did you end up here when you have actual talent doing this?”

“I guess being here pays better than there. And a girl’s gotta eat, right?”

“I get that.” Faith looked up at the desk to see she’d eaten her whole sandwich but Ashley had barely touched hers. Instead, she took time away from her needs to take care of her feet. “You barely touched your breakfast. Here, let’s do this: you keep massaging and I feed you a little bit. I can’t have my employee massaging my feet on an empty stomach, right?” Faith leaned over, bringing now both of her feet to Ashley’s field of view making her now even more red. How Faith hadn’t caught on to her little scheme was beyond her. “Here, open.” Faith brought a small sample over to Ashley’s mouth, taking it in. It felt so degrading being fed some of her own food by not only her boss who’s feet she was massaging and also she was a full ten or so years older than her. But something about it just felt so right, almost like Ashley was enjoying it more than she thought she should’ve.

“Thank you Faith.” Ashley brought her nylon covered feet closer to her face, feeling all the tense muscles release when her hands rolled over on them. Faith, being as young as she was, still took incredible care for her feet and it showed. Her toes were well taken care of, her soles were soft like butter, even the tops of her feet were smooth and silky. Ashley licked her lips in anticipation, ready to just go wild on her boss’s feet to start licking and sucking on them like there was no tomorrow but then that would definitely get her in trouble. “So how’s the rest of the office treating you? Being the newest and youngest manager here.”

“I try not to let my age dictate what people think of me. Fresh out of school, ready to strike some new blood into this place. No offense but it could do with a little rebranding.” Faith leaned back into her chair, looking down at the attentive Ashley. She’d never seen or heard of anyone who actually wanted to massage her sore feet before, mainly no one had offered to before. But even besides that, Ashley looked like she’d been waiting for this moment since the very first day they met. “Hey Ashley, can I ask you a question?”

“Umm sure? What’s on your mind?”

“Are you…trying not to embarrass you or anything, but do you have a thing for feet?” Faith’s words sent a sudden burst of shock across Ashley’s body while she paused her efforts in giving her the massage.

“Ummm oh ummm.” Ashley managed to get out still in complete shock that she was figured out finally. “No! What makes you say that-“ Ashley was soon silenced as Faith brought one of her toes up to her lips, shutting her up in more ways than one. She could feel the warmth just a single toe gave her, the pleasure that was indescribable for Ashley.

“Don’t lie to me Ashley. Please, we’re both much smarter than that. I’m not blind, you’ve had that goofy grin on your face since I let you have some time with my feet.” Faith took her foot away from Ashely’s lips as she crossed her arms, wondering what to do next with her diligent employee. “Now, tell me the truth. Do you like feet or specifically my feet?”

Ashley began looking around everywhere except at Faith in her eye. She was caught and by one of the worst people she could’ve gotten caught by: her boss. Ashley could only think of one thing and it was to get out as quickly as possible. “I gotta go. I got a lot of paperwork on my desk that Miranda dropped off yesterday.” Ashley attempted her grand escape from Faith’s office but was quickly stopped when she heard Faith’s voice call out to her once more.

“I could have you fired for this. Write a report that you were bribing me to not write you up for the other day. Bringing me breakfast and offering up foot massages, it could land you in hot water at the very least and termination at worst.” Faith watched Ashley freeze in her steps just beyond the door. This nineteen year old had all the power in the world over this woman. She could get Ashley in heaps of trouble for this but that wasn’t her goal. “Unless you tell me the truth.”

“Ok, fine.” Ashley turned back around, looking at her boss who now had her feet propped up on her desk, wiggling all of her toes to further entice her. “I do, and I’m sorry if I bothered you with it.”

“Bothered?” Faith stood up to see the slightly taller Ashley. Compared to her subordinate, Faith stood no taller than her shoulders. Younger, shorter and yet she had the control here. Standing up on her tiptoes, Faith whispered into Ashely’s ears. “One thing I want you to understand, you giving me massages doesn't end here. In fact, I have an idea that I think you’ll enjoy. Come back here tomorrow for lunch. There, we can talk about your future both here and as my personal massager. How about that?”

Faith’s words left Ashely stunned as she looked down at her boss. She was truly at a loss of words as she was handed her things. “L-Lunch?”

“Yes Ashley, the meal between breakfast and dinner. Meet me here tomorrow for it.” Faith ushered Ashley out of her office, looking up at her with a smile. “Try not to be late, it’s going to be very, very important for the both of us.”

“Can’t we just forget about this? It was just a mistake!”

Faith thought about it for a second before going back to Ashley. “No. Lunch time tomorrow, here in my office. And don’t be late.” Faith said as she closed the door slowly, leaving Ashley shocked by what just happened.

“Fuck me.”

————-
In the Evening…

Faith’s focus was centered on the ceiling as she lay back on her bed, the television was turned on but was merely providing background noise as she kept staring at the ceiling. Her talk with Ashley over breakfast had yielded exciting results that would definitely prove interesting as the days and weeks followed.

Would this play out well for both of them? That was the question plaguing her mind.

Her thoughts, her plans, her ideas involving Ashley. The fact Ashley had revealed herself to have a number of submissive tendencies during their interaction today alone, had awoken a fire inside of the younger woman.

It had been some time since Faith had tried entering into such a relationship with someone else. And while her position was to be the dominant in their professional relationship, with Ashley being the submissive, it didn’t mean she was feeling confident or in control right now.

Yes, she put on a good front with Ashley and in front of everyone else at the office but right now the younger manager was feeling every bit her age as she was internally agonizing over her decision to approach Ashley about entering into such a relationship with her. Going from work colleagues to more, while on paper seemed easy, the intricacies and layers to such a relationship were nothing to scoff at. At least when approached with serious intent and not in a joking manner.

But as she’d planned to inform Ashley, they would have safeguards in place and anytime either of them wanted to pause things, or put a stop to any interactions they could. That was something she’d learned when heavily delving into the BDSM lifestyle when she’d been in her final year of high school. While she hadn’t had much of a chance to really indulge in her desires, primarily due to her schooling and preparation for going into the workplace being such a heavy and time consuming affair. Faith at least made time to look into as much as she could about the dominant and submissive relationships and play, doing extensive research online, even going as far as watching training videos of pro-dommes.

Going further and listening to podcasts and interviews of said domme’s and what they had to say about their lifestyle, their true thoughts on the matter, beyond just surface level stuff people often saw or thought of when thinking of dominatrixes. With most uneducated or ignorant people thinking it was all leather outfits, whips and chains and hurting their partner for kicks. That was far from the case, it was a much more intimate act that went beyond physical and could involve emotion. Opening up and displaying parts of themselves that were normally kept under wraps from regular society.

And trust was key.

Trust between a submissive in their dominant to not step over any hard lines they established, trust that they would both take care of them, as well as stop if safe words were said. Or even for the domme to use their safe word themself if they thought their play was going too far or had reservations. But also trust from the domme, that the sub would say the safe word when needed and that they wouldn’t put themselves in harm's way simply to please her or to fulfill her desires at the sake of their own wellbeing.

And that was just one aspect, albeit an important one of such a dynamic.

Even if things progressed, there were levels to dom/sub relationships and interactions. While she loved being in charge and dominant, she wouldn’t go as hard or as rough on Ashley as some would. Not only was she not into play of certain degrees, but she had a feeling Ashley wouldn’t want to go to such lengths.

Being kinky and submissive was one thing, but again, there were layers to it.

However as her mind kept processing everything, her eyes shifted over to the closet. After a few minutes of contemplation she got up and walked over to it, opening the closet and rifling through several boxes and bags before coming across a black matte box that was a little bigger than a jewelry box.

Placing it on her bed, she stared at it for a second more before opening it and revealing a single item.

A collar, one that looked like it was made of leather, and that she’d had for awhile now.

Swinging the collar in her hands slightly, a tiny smile came to her face while she thought back to when she first bought the collar. It was less than a year and a half ago for her then girlfriend. It was supposed to be a gift for their one year anniversary, but she not only backed out on the date but also broke up with Faith. The shop Faith bought the collar from said everything was final sale meaning she wasted all her money and was stuck with a collar that she didn’t even want anymore.

In hindsight, she doubted her former girlfriend would have wanted anything to do with that kind of play. Not just in regards to BDSM, but for what the collar could do to its wearer beyond being symbolic in nature.

But now, she had the perfect excuse to use it.

Looking over to the side of her bed where her open laptop was seated, she rolled over slightly and began typing up an email. It took a little longer than she’d thought, but she outlined rules and regulations, as well as expectations she had and the offer to answer any questions that would no doubt come up.

She typed in Ashley’s personal email, one she’d managed to pull up with very little digging as it was still in her employee information from her initial joining of the company. Before she’d been given a work related email. Faith wasn’t stupid enough to send this to work email, nor use her own while typing out what she had.

However before she pressed send, her finger paused while hovering over the keyboard for a moment before she retreated.

She could inform Ashley here and now of her intentions, of her desires, the collar, all of it. But as she stared at the written text in front of her, another smile began to emerge on her face as she clicked to delete the email.

She’d let Ashley stew over their upcoming lunch overnight, and give her a nice big surprise tomorrow.

A very big surprise.
Chapter End Notes:
Also, before any one asks, yes this will have shrinking parts. That starts in the next chapter! I do hope you all enjoyed it, I already have a few ideas for other chapters for this and a few other stories still need to be finished. So if you're interested about my other stories left unfinished (looking at you Super Fan!) hopefully I'll get to them sooner rather than later.