- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: This story has a lot of bad breath and belching content per commissioner request, there's not really a tag for that so I thought I'd warn you ahead of time since it's not my usual content and this way you can avoid it if you want. If that sounds great to you, enjoy!

Yumiko’s presence loomed large in the lab as she stalked by the nervous scientists, while any of them would admit she was a towering intellect, her physical form dominated the room as well. At six foot six, she was almost impossibly tall, and her wide hips and immense breasts shook with each step, finally going still as she peered angrily at the green bar on the display, slowly fading to an angry red.

“It’s not enough,” she growled, “Find a bigger power cell.”

“Miss Fujikawa,” a nervous scientist began, “this is the largest available-“

“Find one,” she repeated, pulling her labcoat off angrily as she stalked towards the door. Her assistant was waiting for her with a box of donuts, and her hand dove into it eagerly, fishing out a powdered jelly roll which disappeared into her mouth in a few quick bites. If her assistant, a short and prim woman in a black business suit, had any opinions on her gluttony she kept them to herself.

Yumiko smirked, that was part of the thrill of being a genius, she reflected, people had to put up with some of your eccentricities. At forty years of age, she’d become valuable enough in her field to do almost anything she wanted, her subordinates would grin and bear it, or be replaced.

“I think we’ve found a good candidate for the request you made miss Fujikawa,” the woman said as Yumiko retrieved another pastry.

Yumiko’s eyebrow rose, “Already?”

“One of the employees at the North American branch had some very interesting web searches,” her assistant smirked, “on his company device no less.”

“Let me see!” she asked eagerly, wiping her hand on her labcoat and holding out the still sticky fingers as the assistant pressed a tablet into her hands. Her grin widened as she saw the information on the young man.

He’s perfect, she thought excitedly, a cute boy toy to make my own… He was short, with dirty blond hair and a cute smile in his photo. She glanced down at the information that the company’s IT department had secretly collected, fighting a chuckle. Submission, older woman, Asian? She chewed her lip as she read bbw, looking down at her own body. Soon I’ll be more than big enough for him…

She handed the tablet back to her assistant, “Do it, have him brought to my lab as soon as possible.”

Her assistant nodded, already sending commands to the field team as Yumiko stalked away from her. The massive woman couldn’t help but giggle as she made her way through the facility to the elevator, ever since she’d first come up with the design for the matter reduction chamber she’d been daydreaming about using it on a person, and not just any person, a man, one she could make hers, one she could dominate in every way.

She wasn’t worried about the legal consequences, she was the only person in the world who understood the theory behind the matter reduction device, and while her laboratory had been bought by a large multinational company years ago, she was still indispensable, and if anything her new corporate backers were even less scrupulous than she was.

They’ll probably want a write up of the whole thing when I’m done, she chuckled, rolling her eyes as she reached the elevator.

While the laboratories took up vast underground spaces beneath the skyscraper in downtown Tokyo, Yumiko’s own residence was in a penthouse on the upper floors, a luxurious apartment befitting her station. She tossed her labcoat to the floor as she made her way in, collapsing to her bed at the first chance she got with a sigh.

Soon I’ll have you, she thought excitedly.

Jason slowly eased his way out of his cubicle, looking down the empty rows of office spaces as he tried to determine if anyone else was in the building. It was late, and he was almost certain he was alone.

This is too dangerous, he thought wildly, but in truth that was part of the thrill. He shot his monitor a cocky grin, Nah, I’m not one of those guys who would get caught watching porn at work… He slowly brought the cursor up to the top of the browser, selecting “incognito mode.” I’m too careful to get caught. Satisfied that his deeds would be covered, he leaned back in his swivel chair, preparing for a night of “overtime.”

The sound of a door slamming took him by surprise, and he bolted upright, fumbling with his pants as the black clad trio of men burst into the room. His eyes went wide as he saw one preparing a taser.

“Holy shit, I’m sorry I was looking at porn guys!” he shouted, “I-I’ll meet with HR, please just don’t-“

There was a buzz, and then everything went black as one of the men slipped a bag over his head.

Jason groaned, unsure of where he was. He knew he’d been loaded onto a plane at some point, and probably drugged given how he was drifting in and out of consciousness. Dimly, he was starting to realize that his captors probably weren’t guys from the IT department angry about his misuse of the company internet.

He blinked his eyes, the blurry world coming into focus as he realized that he’d been strapped to a large gurney. He was in some kind of glass chamber, with scientists outside slowly calibrating large computers.

What the hell?

A massive woman approached the glass, and he gulped nervously as she grinned in at him. She was older, heavyset, with a wide bottom and a pair of breasts easily the size of his head. It was like she’d been pulled straight from one of his own dirty fantasies. She shot him a wink, and then turned away, shouting something in another language, Japanese?.

“Is it ready?” Yumiko asked eagerly as the hum of the machines filled the lab.

“The new power source is installed,” one of the scientists said nervously. “The CEO called while you were out… he says he knows what you are doing.”

Yumiko rolled her eyes, “And?”

The lab worker hesitated, then shrugged, “He says enjoy yourself, but he wants all data on the experiment so he can figure out when we can market human shrinking.”

Yumiko nodded, then turned back to her own display. The CEO and Yumiko’s relationship had never been particularly good, he’d called her a fat old hag more than once, and she’d said plenty of things about the man’s baldness and poor grasp of scientific concepts. Still, for all their enmity, their shared sense of ethics meant they worked well together.

“I want to do it myself,” Yumiko said suddenly, walking towards a large lever on the side of the reduction chamber. She gripped in in her hand, looking in eagerly at the young man inside, their eyes made contact just as she pulled it down, activating the chamber.

Jason yelped as his whole body tingled at once, then he gasped as the world seemed to spin away from him. There was an electrical sound, like a ray gun in an old sci-fi movie, and then his bonds were gone, leaving him naked in the center of a large polished surface he didn’t recognize. He groaned as he felt his muscles spasm and quake, it didn’t hurt, but it still took him a minute before he was able to sit himself up, shaking his head.

He tried to get his bearings, did I pass out? He wondered, they must have taken me somewhere else… No, he realized, looking over the edge of the now much larger gurney he’d been strapped to. He looked up at the straps which had held him in place, now easily as thick as his waist and arcing over nothing.

This is impossible, he thought, his heartbeat picking up as he looked out at the glass walls of the chamber. I’m not, I can’t be… SMALL!? His mind raced as he tried to make sense of it, by his measure he was the size of a barbie doll…

There was a hiss as the chamber door opened. Her footsteps *clacked* against the floor as she slowly walked inside, and Jason went still as he looked up at the now towering woman who had been looking in at him. She tossed her black hair over her shoulder to keep it out of her eyes as she looked down at him, a grin slowly forming on her face.

“Hi Jason,” she said sweetly, “I’m your new owner.”

“O-Owner?”

“Oh, don’t worry, there will be plenty of time to get used to the idea,” she giggled, reaching for him.

He gasped as her chubby fingers closed around his torso, lifting him up easily as she brought him to her face for examination. Those greedy eyes took in every inch of him, and in spite of himself he had a throbbing erection when those deep brown eyes landed between his legs.

“Maybe you already like what’s happened to you?” Yumiko teased. She leaned in close, planting her lips on his face in a kiss that covered nearly his whole head. Her hot breathed washed over him, the acrid smell of her breath carrying the reminder of a day of junk food and carbonated drinks during her long hours of preparation for his shrinking. In spite of herself she felt a pressure in her belly, and a moment later an eardrum shattering sound rang out.

*EERRRPPP*

The belch caught Jason completely by surprise, blowing his hair back and stinging his eyes from the sickly sweet stench. He nearly gagged, and the giant woman holding him giggled a little at his reaction. Her breath was noxious, warm, and all encompassing, and he could almost taste the mixture of fried and sweetened foods she’d had for lunch as he gasped for breath.

He coughed a little as she pulled away, and she sighed, “All of your senses must be so much more potent at that size… It will be fun to explore.”

Yumiko carried the now doll sized man out with her, as if he were a treasured pet. The assembled scientists all murmured to each other, trying to get a good look at the first man to be shrunk, but a glare from Yumiko kept them all back.

“There will be plenty of time for my sweet Jason to be poked, prodded, and studied,” she said squeezing him into her massive breasts in a way that made the tiny man wheeze as the wind was knocked from his lungs. “For now though, he has had a very strenuous day, and I’ve been working for weeks without a break, we are going to my penthouse and I don’t want us disturbed until Monday!”

The scientists murmured agreements as the voluptuous woman moved past them, carrying her tiny man towards the elevator.

Jason was still in shock as the steel box ascended, drawing them out of the laboratory and into the skyscraper, and part of him wanted to run, or close his eyes and wake up… Another part of him was finding the whole thing oddly… enticing, and as Yumiko’s fingers, each as thick as his legs, traced along his body, he didn’t push them away.

“Here’s your new home, my sweet,” Yumiko said with a sigh, stepping into the penthouse. She immediately headed for the bedroom, only giving Jason a few minutes to look over the luxurious sitting room, or the view over downtown Tokyo.

“W-Why did you shrink me?” he asked, finally finding his voice.

“Because I wanted to,” Yumiko, replied with a smirk. “I’ve always wanted a lover I could take care of, one who would really need me…” She sighed as she pushed the bedroom door open, revealing the massive king sized bed. “Unfortunately I mostly focused on other things, and never really had time to pursue anything like that…” She grinned down at him, squeezing him like a puppy, “Now though? I’m rich, I’m powerful, I can have whatever I want, so I started searching for the perfect boytoy.”

His eyes went wide, “Oh god, you did spy on my search history!”

“You shouldn’t have looked at that sort of thing at work,” she scolded, tossing him to the bed. She started pulling down her pants a moment later, exposing her jiggling thighs as she hastily undressed herself.

Jason landed on the bed with a grunt, scrambling to his feet, “B-But I used incognito-“

He was silenced as Yumiko tossed a pair of circus tent sized red panties over him. The powerful sour musk blanketed him, smothering him and making it hard to breath as he staggered around under the cloth.

“I wasn’t joking when I said I’ve been working for weeks,” she chuckled, “I don’t think I’ve so much as stopped to shower for the last few days.”

Beneath the panties Jason fell to the soft mattress, overwhelmed by the earthy stench of her worn underwear. Yumiko watched in a amusement for a moment, then discarded her bra, the last of her clothing, before reaching down to the underwear and prying it off the tiny man, tossing it away with a flourish.

Jason looked up at her, seeing the immense bulk of her body in full for the first time. Her breasts were like moons in the sky, massive immense objects that swayed as she climbed onto the mattress, causing it to creak. Her thighs were like far off cliffs, immovable, unassailable things that slowly planted themselves on either side of him, towering up to a womanhood that glistened in the low bedroom light. Her round belly hung over him too, blocking out the light, a vast pale expanse that she traced a hand over teasingly as she regarded him.

“I want you inside of me,” she whispered, her voice going husky.

The smell of her pussy billowed down to him, making him woozy and excited all at the same time as Yumiko reached down to stroke it softly through her thick black pubic hair. Jason licked his lips uncertainly, the smell was powerful, and growing stronger by the second as her arousal built. Even at this distance it was almost smothering, and part of him wondered if he’d even survive what she was asking. Part of him wanted nothing more than to scream for her to take him, and another part recoiled at the sour musky scent that was making him dizzy.

His decision was made for him as the giant woman reached for him again, gripping him tightly and grunting as she leaned backwards, letting herself lay on the bed while holding his tiny body over herself. The air grew thick and hot as she brought him closer, and her wiry pubic hair danced along his face and shoulders, tickling him slightly as he approached her entrance.

Yumiko took a deep breath, then slowly pressed him against her entrance.

Jason struggled to breathe as the smell of her opening reached its peak, the thick juices coating his head as it was slowly forced inside of her. The massive woman shuddered, causing a jiggling wave that went down her breasts and over her stomach, with another loud gasp she pressed him in further, sliding him into her up to his shoulders.

I can’t breathe! Jason thought wildly, thrashing against the slick tunnel that seemed eager to gobble him up. Yumiko just moaned overhead, her head collapsing into the pillow with a girlish giggle as his motions drove her to greater heights of pleasure. Jason’s mouth gasped open, and he coughed as he inhaled a mouthful of the viscous fluid inside of Yumiko’s most intimate area, filling his mouth and nose with the overpowering smell as she continued to use his whole body to pleasure herself.

Jason summoned all of his strength, panicking as he squirmed in a pathetic attempt to free himself that sent the giant woman over the edge.

“Oh god yesss…” Yumiko moaned loudly, panting as a sheen of sweat formed on her forehead. She lay there a moment, her chest heaving as the afterglow of the strongest orgasm of her life washed over her. Dimly she was aware of her struggling toy, and with a halfhearted sigh, she reached between her legs, gripping one of his ankles and slowly sliding him out.

Jason gasped for air as his head was freed. His body was completely soaked, the raw and rank musk of the enormous woman’s pussy sticking to him as she dangled him before her. The earthy scent still threatened to overwhelm him, even free of its source, and he found himself twitching slightly from the stimulation of the whole affair.

“Hmm… are you okay?” Yumiko asked, the first tinge of concern coming over her as she lay his tiny body across the massive expanse of her belly.

Jason felt the warmth below him from her body heat, and as the smell receded slightly he tried to force his way to his feet. It was a wasted effort, and she giggled as he struggled to find purchase on the shifting surface of her massive belly.

“I-I almost suffocated,” Jason stammered, “or drowned!”

Yumiko raised an eyebrow, “You don’t need as much air sweetie, you could have just held your breath, the lab data says you probably could for…” she scratched her chin, trying to think. “Well, a long time, longer that it would take to get me off anyways.” She saw his look and sighed, picking him up. “Aww, it’s okay, no more trips to momma’s pussy until you feel a little better about it, okay?” She giggled, snuggling him close to her, “it’s just that I was so excited about finally getting you to myself, I just couldn’t help it!”

She squeezed him like a teddy bear, pulling him close to her massive breasts and letting their softness well up around him. The warmth from her body soothed him slightly, and he found himself relaxing after all of the insanity of the day. Yumiko’s loud snoring rang out a moment later, but Jason had already drifted off to sleep.

Jason yawned, stretching against the softness of the waterbed. He chuckled to himself for a moment, remembering the bizarre, and somehow enticing, dream he’d had the night before.

Wait a minute, I don’t have a waterbed…

His eyes shot open, and he yelped in fear as the giant woman rolled over, her enormous armpit coming straight for him. The scratchy overgrown black hairs fell over him, and the rank smell of days old sweat assaulted his nostrils as he tried to fight his way out, only becoming more tangled as he did.

“Mmm…” Yumiko’s eyes fluttered, and she looked down, seeing two tiny legs flailing helplessly as the tiny man was smothered beneath her armpit. “Oh, you like that?” she teased. She scooped her hand under him, lifting her arm and pressing him into the pit as she sat up.

Jason groaned as he felt the grimy sweat plaster to his skin, and a moment later when she finally lifted her arm to release him, the thick stench of her pit clung to him like glue. He looked up at her in a daze, feeling oddly happy even while the smell lingered on him.

“At your size everything has so much more of an impact on you,” Yumiko chuckled, glancing between his legs again. “You’re hard,” she stated, fighting another giggle. “I think that my sweat must be doing that to you, my sweat and, well,” she idly let her finger trace between her thick legs, “other things… All of those pheromones in the air could scramble your little brain if you’re not careful!”

His legs swayed beneath him as Yumiko got up, grabbing a hanging robe and sliding it over her ample frame as she carried him towards the kitchen. Judging by the way the sun glistened in through the windows, it had been up for some time, and he wondered just how long he’d been asleep. The kitchen itself was sleek and modern, tidied expertly in a way that didn’t at all match the slovenly appearance of its owner.

“I have a cleaner come every day,” she explained, setting him on the table. She licked her lips as she approached a large box on the counter, “I also have breakfast delivered!” She picked up the box, bringing it to the table and letting him see the contents, a full dozen donuts of various types.

Jason felt his stomach rumble as he watched her dig in, eating right from the box. She had made her way through the first pastry, and was licking her fingers, when she glanced down at him.

“Ah, I suppose I do need to feed you now too,” she muttered, breaking off a piece of the donut. She placed it down in front of him.

“Uh, thanks,” Jason said, looking at it. The pastry chunk came up to his knees, and with a shrug, he knelt down to bite it. He chewed it for a few minutes, then swallowed, hissing in pain as it hit his stomach. “S-Something’s wrong!” he rasped.

Yumiko glanced down at him, “Oh,” she said casually, “I suspected this might happen.” With a sigh she took the donut chunk from him, tossing it back into the box. “Your body is still adjusting to your size,” she explained, “your digestive system can’t handle anything yet.”

“I guess I’ll wait to eat,” he muttered, sitting down in shock.

“Oh no, you need to recover,” Yumiko chided, “you might not notice it yet, but shrinking took a lot out of you!” She quickly took another bite of her donut, chewing it thoroughly. Jason looked up at her curiously, watching her spending more time on it than she had on any of the others. Suddenly her hand shot out, gripping his waist and pinning his arms to his sides. Slowly she leaned over him, and Jason’s eyes went wide as he realized her intention.

“N-No!” he shouted, “Please, not that-“

Her other hand came around, her massive thumb pressing under his chin and forcing his head skyward. Slowly, she brought her face down to his, as if she were giving him a kiss. Her pursed lips made contact with his head, and she slowly forced the chewed donut into his open mouth. He wanted to gag, and he squirmed in her grip as he swallowed the goop down, gasping for breath and coughing as she leaned up again.

“Aww, you’re like a baby bird,” she teased, “open up for mamma!”

Jason wanted to fight her, but the sensation of having anything in his stomach was outweighing his revulsion at the source of the food. Slowly, hesitantly, he opened his mouth, wincing as the towering woman spit out the next chewed chunk of his meal.

“Aww, good boy,” she teased when he was done, “now say thank you mommy!”

“Thank you Mommy,” he muttered.

“Aww, I love you too!” she giggled, sweeping him up in another massive hug. She smirked as she felt the tiny man’s erection poking into her chubby arm, and she parted from him slowly, letting her finger toy with the tiny man’s hardon for a moment. Jason gasped, squirming in pleasure as she slowly pinched her fingers around his member, stroking it up and down slowly. “How does that feel?” she asked in a low voice.

“G-Good,” he stammered, his fists balling as he fought to keep his hips from bucking against her. He lost the battle a second later, humping upwards into her motions in a way that made her smirk.

“It’s going to be so much fun having you as my little boy toy,” she said softly. She listened to his almost pained moans as she kept stroking at him. “You’re going to be completely enraptured with me,” she continued, “at that size your senses just can’t handle being around a full sized woman, let alone one like me! I’m pretty sure that within a week or so you’ll be so addicted to being near me that you’ll start panicking if I so much as leave the room!”

“T-That’s not-“ Jason tried to protest, but a wave of pleasure going up his spine cut him off, and he groaned instead.

“You like the idea,” Yumiko said, her face looming over him, her hot breath billowing down on his body as she kept ruthlessly stroking him towards climax. “You want a big strong woman like me to take care of you, don’t you? You want to wake up every day and say ‘yes mommy’ whenever I ask anything!”

Jason tried to deny it, but it was true, she’d picked him for a reason, the perfect victim for someone like her, a victim who wouldn’t be a victim at all. He looked up at her pleadingly, forcing his eyes open as he waited for her to finish him off.

“Do you want to cum sweety?” she asked softly, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

“YES!” he shouted.

“Take a nicer tone,” she snapped, “and say please… please mommy may I cum?”

“PLEASE MOMMY MAY I CUM!?” he screamed hoarsely.

“Well, since you asked nicely,” she chuckled. Jerking him faster until he sprayed his seed across her fingers, a long low cry of pleasure echoing through the kitchen in spite of his tiny size. Yumiko kept going, the simple slow motion of her wrist rocking the tiny man’s world until he was spent, every last drop of his seed milked from him until he collapsed to the table.

Yumiko nodded, satisfied with the heaving doll sized man as she stood up. Dimly Jason was aware of her rinsing her fingertips off in the sink, then slowly coming back to the table, a cup of coffee in hand, and a small saucer of water for him. She placed it down next to him as she sipped the dark brew, and he looked at her curiously.

“You can drink your own water,” she chuckled.

“O-Okay,” he muttered, crawling forward and sipping at it. When his throat was no longer parched, he looked up at her, trying to find the courage to ask the question that had been on his mind since he’d first been kidnapped.

“Miss Yumiko,” he started, “How long… how long are you going to keep me?”

“Forever,” she said casually, not even looking up from her phone as she sipped her coffee. She scowled as she looked at the weather report, a heat wave was coming, and she hated warm weather…

Jason felt numb, “No, wait! You can’t just shrink me and keep me forever like some kind of… slave!”

“Slave?” she laughed, “Jason a slave works, you’re going to be more like my… well not quite pet, but not quite lover either.” She looked up at the ceiling in thought, “I’ll need to think of a name for people like you if we’re going to shrink others… Nah, I’ll leave it to marketing, let them earn their keep.”

“But people will come looking for me!” he shouted angrily.

“Who?” she asked, setting her cup down. “Name them and I’ll box you up and ship you to them overnight.”

“Er…” he gulped, he wasn’t close with his family, and he’d been working in a new city and hadn’t made any friends. “What about my life?” he asked, shifting gears, “you took me away from my hopes and dreams?”

“What were they?” Yumiko asked with a smirk. “Judging by what you were doing on your work terminal after hours, you couldn’t have had that exciting of a life to go back to, and I know what position you had too, not exactly dead end, but you’d have been lucky to make middle management. Getting further than that? Ha!” She picked him up, tucking him against her massive breast within her robe, leaving him stunned.

“Okay, well uh, I just won’t accept this! I’ll escape eventually, I’ll get myself regrown!”

“Jason sweetie,” Yumiko sighed, growing annoyed with the conversation, “I’m going to have you regrown in a few months.”

He blinked, “but you just said you were keeping me fore-“

“I’m going to shrink you back down again of course,” she laughed, her massive breasts shaking and pummeling him as he bounced along their surface. “Smaller maybe? Would you like to be stuck between those tits at the size of an ant? It might make you reconsider whether being the size of a doll is really so bad...”

He gulped, “N-No, this is a great size, I’ll stop complaining now!”

Yumiko sighed, “Fine Jason, I’m not going to constantly try to keep an eye on you, you’ll slip away eventually I’m sure, and then fall down a storm drain or something, which would make me feel horrible.” She sipped her coffee again, “Do you really want me to regrow you and let you go? Before you answer, I should let you know that the men who kidnapped you didn’t shut your work terminal off, so your porn was still playing when your coworkers arrived the next day.”

Shit, so I’m at the very least fired, he thought. The worst part of it was that he couldn’t really think of anything he wanted to go back to, and while this wasn’t exactly what he’d fantasized about so often, it was close.

“Uh, I guess I could stay with you as your tiny… companion, for a while,” he said gingerly.

“I’m so glad to hear it!” She laughed, although in truth, she’d never had any doubt.

The lab researchers glanced nervously at one another as Yumiko slowly taped the doll sized man onto the gurney, preparing him for another round of experimentation with the shrinking chamber. Over the months since he’d been procured for Yumiko, the tiny man had been restored and reduced nearly a dozen times, seeming to find himself at a new size every day for the pleasure of his towering mistress.

“Okay,” Yumiko murmured, winking at Jason as she left the chamber, “what size is my little boy going to today?” She glanced at the readout and grinned, “Let’s go smaller than we ever have, let’s aim for half a centimeter!”

“H-Half a centimeter,” the lab director called out. A moment later the scientists scurried to their posts.

From beyond the glass Jason made eye contact with Yumiko, smiling as she approached the lever that would send him to whatever size she’d decided. They shot each other grins as her hand came down and the familiar electric tingle of the chamber filled his body.