- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Debbie Devour' is a character used by Mouthplayer/TaintedVanilla in Vore Tour: USA (an IVC Story) Part 3 and is used here with permission.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Image of Debbie with shrunken Beau by BoomGTS (DA).

Image of Misty by fdidier9 (DA).

Stepmom Vorn Temptation


  (Debbie and shrunken Beau)


Beau stood in his small dressing room, nervously looking into the mirror and flexing his muscles. The eighteen year old actor was not completely naked, but stood there shirtless in his boxers.


There was a light knock on the door.

“Yeah”, he responded.

The director’s assistant poked her head in. “10 minutes to set Beau”, she said, adjusting her glasses on her nose and giving him a look-over.

“Thanks Misty”, he said.

“Oh”, she added, before closing the door, “and just remember, everything after the finish is entirely up to you. Don’t let her talk you into doing anything you don’t want to do.”

 

Misty liked the kid, having worked with him on his previous scene four days earlier. She had seen his body in full and found him impressive and attractive, if a little naïve, and thought he had a good future in the business. Something about his pompadour dark brown hair style bespoke sexiness and confidence to her and accentuated his strong jawline. And she had liked his stiff, strong cock, though she had yet to experience it inside of her. That may come on a future shoot, she thought, for she only had a bit role as his step-sister in this shoot, along with her other duties.

Beau nodded to her as she closed the door, then returned his attention to the mirror.

 

His nervousness had little to do with his confidence in his own abilities. He knew he was a stud and he knew women of various ages appreciated him for his looks. No, his nervousness had to do with the woman he would be working with for this shoot. That’s not to say he didn’t find his partner attractive – he thought she was a total babe. And it had been a fantasy of his to get ridden and slurped on by an ‘experienced’ woman.

No, his concern lay in the rumors he had heard, that Debbie liked to carry her ‘shrinker’ around with her on set and tempt new coworkers. He had actually watched several of her vore porn scenes, where she had shrunk her lover down and snacked on him. He noticed that all of these scenes had been with brand new young actors, such as he, who had a limited amount of scenes or that it was even their first scene. These actors had performed for that particular movie and were never heard from again, presumably consumed and digested by Debbie, though he could not be certain of that, as he was so new that he didn’t know any of the male talent. It’s possible that some type of effects were used in conjunction to the swallowing, though he was certain the actors had been shrunk down – no effects could fool him that well.

He wondered how many men had been in his position, meeting Debbie Devour for the first time. This would be his second porn shoot, the first being a simple gonzo handjob scene with a girl just a year older than he, Misty, who, when she wasn’t on a shoot, would act as an assistant (essentially a runner).

He liked the curly-haired brunette girl quite a lot. He wouldn’t describe her as beautiful (he reserved that adjective for more full-figured women), but he found her very cute and her sexy and flirtatious personality was a good match for her slender figure and tomboyish face.

Misty had only been in the business for a couple months, but she had done several scenes, averaging two shoots per week, so she was already a bit of a veteran and the confident way in which she presented herself showed she’d already attained some level of report with how the sets worked. He admired her, for she had yet to be swayed by the substance abuse which took hold of the lives of many in the business, or so he’d heard.

He was grateful to have worked with her for his first scene.

But this scene required a bit of acting prior to the sex scene, for he was to play Debbie’s stepson, who she seduces while her husband is away on business. There was to be a scene following their love-making where the husband shows up and finds them in the act, with chaos breaking out.

Beau had no intention of becoming a snack. He just wanted to fuck this scion of the industry, put another notch on his belt, and perhaps learn a thing or two from the legendary performer. In her non-vore scenes that he had watched, she was a voracious and enthusiastic cocksucker, sloppy and nasty in her technique. And the way she liked to squat and ride cocks – he’d had many a dream of being that lucky guy underneath her, his cock buried in her to the hilt and being worked over and grinded on like a woman riding a bucking bronco. He had to will his cock not to rise as he thought of her.


And that was the problem. He worried how he might react in a moment of weakness. He was somewhat confident – confident enough to take the shoot when it was offered to him – but there was just that small amount of doubt that tugged at his conscience. Would he allow himself to be enthralled with the enchantress and let her have his way with him?

The other factor was the pay for the scene. He was being offered triple the money that he’d received for his HJ scene. That money would go some distance in helping him pay for the new car he had targeted, a Dodge Charger Hellcat.

He trusted the director and he trusted Misty. He had worked with both of them already and they had made the experience very pleasant. And he was under contract for this shoot.

He took another look over at Misty, who happened to be looking his way. She had traded her glasses in for contacts, which was typical for her when she was doing a scene. She looked adorable as she looked at him, chewing lightly on her pen.

 

Fuck it, he thought, go big or go home.

--

 

20 minutes later, on set

 

Beau couldn’t believe his luck. Straddling him on his bed was his fictional ‘stepmom’, Debbie Devour, in all her glory. The thirty-two year old was still in excellent shape, her tanned shapely legs displaying the tonality he had witnessed so many times from her videos. Her abs were rock hard and her enhanced double-D breasts had just the tiniest of jiggle to them. Her hips were still relatively narrow, owing to the fact that she had never had children. The warmth and moistness of her pussy was dominating, even if the grip was not of the tightness he was accustomed to.

But Beau’s main interest was on her face. For all the men she had been with over the years, she was moaning with real gusto and her facial muscles were moving in such ways that he knew she was not acting. She was really enjoying his youth and his young cock and she continued to bounce into him and retract with a growing intensity. And she had a certain swivel to her actions when she impaled herself onto him, moving her pelvis just so and changing the angle he entered into her, squeezing his shaft in just the right ways – ways his young conquests never had. She moved her hands from his abdomen to his lightly-haired chest, tweaking his nipples with her fingernails.

The moment seemed to get the best of him in the instant, his pleasure and surreal nature of the episode tickling his psyche.

“Uhhh…oooh…oh, god, I’m cumming..”, he said, half-surprised at his own words. It was true, he was cumming. He thought Debbie would leap off him, disappointed. But instead, she ground into him, almost reveling in her ability to so easily control the studly youth.

“Cut!”, yelled the director.

Beau’s face flushed red in embarrassment.

“Oh my gosh, did you just cum?”, Debbie whispered as she leaned down over him. Her face turned serious after a momentary giggle.

This had never happened to Beau before – never in his private life. He had been a stallion of endurance and it was what made his most recent high school conquest half-jokingly say that he should be in porn. He had taken the comment to heart and actually applied the following week. Of course, he hadn’t told the girl or his friends yet, and certainly not his family. He didn’t want it to get around that he’d entered the dubiously-viewed business. He figured he’d wait until after this scene to brag to his best friend, Brady. He had mentioned this to the agent when she had signed him up for the 3 shoot trial.

Beau nodded nervously.

Debbie raised her torso back up and held her palms up to the director, in a ‘now what’ gesture. He beckoned her over.

 

“Let’s take a ten minute break, all”, said the director. “Misty, come here for a moment, would you?”, he said, beckoning her over from the other side of the set. He could tell the boy was out of his element. There was no way he could last through a long love scene with the devouress, as planned. The kid was simply infatuated with Debbie, as many others his age had been. How can I salvage the scene?, he thought, racking his brains. He was on a tight schedule and budget.

 

Debbie went up to the director and had a few private words with him, occasionally looking over at him. The director nodded and seemed to agree with what she was saying. The director stepped away for a couple minutes, pondering things over and then asking his assistants, including Misty, to come over, the group huddling some distance away.

Their voices were muffled and he couldn’t make out all that was said, but he thought he overheard Debbie ask the director, “do I swallow it?”, to which the director nodded affirmatively.

Later, he was sure he heard Misty complain about something, “But it’s only his second shoot.”

Meanwhile, Debbie came and sat on the bed with him, snuggling with him and caressing his thigh, occasionally brushing against his crotch. With her other hand, she gently bristled the hair around his ear, while she whispered sweet nothings to him. It didn’t take long for life to flare up in his pelvic region.

The director mumbled something to Misty, prompting her to nod her head agreeably. She managed a look towards Beau. It was a guilty look, he thought.

The director made some notes and one of the assistants took them away.

--

 

It was some minutes later when the assistant had brought back some hastily-typed-up forms.

 

The director brought Beau and Misty and Debbie and some crew members into a huddle. “Ok, folks, change of plan. We’ve got a couple script changes and some new dialogue. I need everyone to take a quick look and sign the form.”

Misty and Debbie quickly took their forms and began to sign them.

“Erm, what’s the changes?”, Beau asked, summoning his courage. He was a confident youth when working his cock or when he was playing a sport with his buddies or out with a girl, but he was uncomfortable in confronting authority figures.

“Well, for one, Misty’s part is a bit more. She’s going to be in the scene, coming in about mid-scene and finding you two going at it”, the director said, gesturing to Beau and Debbie, “so, we won’t have the dad barging in at the end. Instead, Misty will act alarmed at first and then join in…and then we have some additional dialogue. Oh…and you will come in Debbie’s mouth at the end.”

“Ok, but…new lines?”, Beau said, worried that he wouldn’t have time to learn them. He didn’t mind cumming into Debbie’s mouth and he was happy to work with Misty again, but if there was one thing where he lacked confidence, it was in his memorization abilities.

“Don’t worry, kid”, said Debbie, chuckling, “they’ll have cue cards. Someone will be showing you what to say. Everything else, just follow my lead. It’ll be no sweat”, she assured him.

Beau looked at the paperwork that Misty held up for him, a pen in her other hand held out to him.

“Quick kid. We don’t have all day. We’re on a tight ship”, the director pressured him.

--

 

Later

 

Misty entered through the fake door to the set’s ‘bedroom’.

 

“Oh my god! Mom, what are you doing with Beau!”, said Misty, acting stunned that her ‘mother’ was giving her ‘stepbrother’ a blowjob.

“Whoops”, said Debbie, feigning embarrassment, “sorry honey, I just couldn’t help myself. His body just looked so delicious.”

Misty stood several feet way, hands on hips, giving them both a pointed look.

“Seriously honey, he tastes really good. Come here and try him”, Debbie said, matter-of-factly.

Misty’s face instantly switched from a frown to a smile and she dropped the stern expression. “Oh, alright. His cock does look pretty delicious”, she admitted, winking at the camera and strolling over to the bed, taking the stiffening cock from Debbie’s hand.

Beau threw his head back as Misty opened wide and took him in mid-shaft.

 

For several minutes, the two females had alternated taking turns with his package, one playing with his nuts while the other waxed his penis with her mouth. With his youthful vigor, Beau was as hard as he had ever been in his life, and his cock throbbed with the attention it was receiving.

“I want you to come in my mouth”, Debbie whispered as she looked up to him with a husky voice, making eye contact with Beau, before she returned her attention to his penis.

Beau’s brain was on cruise control, not processing quickly what was being said and focused on their touch and suction. He reserved just the slightest amount of brainpower to pay attention to the cue card assistant who stood just out-of-camera.

“Eat him, mom. Eat him!”, encouraged Misty as she grasped his buttocks from behind him, gently applying pressure and keeping him stable as Debbie gobbled his penis. “Get it all in there, mom, every inch.”

It felt amazing to Beau, feeling Debbie ‘devour’ his cock, alternating between her tongue flicking across the head of his cock and taking him balls deep. Slobber drooled from her chin and the noises her mouth was making as she took him in fully reminded him of a vacuum.

She began to pull his cock upward from the base of his shaft as it withdrew from her mouth before she slurped it back in deeply again. This created additional tension and buildup with each iteration, causing him to grunt involuntarily at the pleasure and the pressure she was applying.

He was getting close again and his breathing became erratic and loud. He was tempted to close his eyes and throw his head back and let his ejaculate explode into her mouth, but he saw another assistant hold up a cue card for him.

Gasping, between grunts, he said, “Yeah…eat me mom…uhhh…swallow my load.”

“Eat him all up”, Misty encouraged excitedly, feeling his gluteus muscles clenching in her hands as she felt him getting close.

Beau didn’t see a cue card for that. He tilted his head to the right to see Misty’s face, which had a sly smirk. Is she going off-script?, he wondered. He didn’t notice Misty’s left hand leave the top of his left cheek to take the item from the runner. Instead, he felt Debbie cup his balls firmly with one hand as she worked his shaft with the other, opening her mouth wide.

 “Oh gawd”, he said, “I think I’m gonna cum.”

“Come here, tasty boy”, she said, pulling him closer with her grip on his nutsack, “I’m gonna swallow more than just your load. I’m gonna swallow you whole, baby.”

“Now, Misty”, shouted the director.

“Unnnngh….unnnngh”, grunted Beau, spewing his seed into Debbie wide open mouth, which had moved to envelop his cock mid-shaft. He was vaguely aware from his peripheral vision that Misty was a few feet to his side now, smiling and aiming something at him. There was a strange light…

He was still cumming when he felt a strange sensation. As he continued to pump, he blinked for a few moments, trying to regain his vision. When he opened them, he was treated to a bizarre sight - he saw Debbie’s face grow larger and larger…or was he growing smaller. She had fully engulfed his cock and now she slurped his legs in too.

Oh no, no, no!, he thought, realizing he was about to be eaten by the ‘Queen of Vorn’ and become just another of her young male actors, used and dispatched after his contribution to another of her hit movies.

Debbie angled her head, tilting her face to let the rest of Beau slide into her mouth, her tongue clamping onto his butt. Beau used his arms to urgently push against her lips and keep his upper body free. He was regaining some semblance of his strength now that he had finished his climax, but he knew it was a losing proposition. Jesus, Misty, save me!, he thought as he struggled to free himself for just a few moments longer, but all that came out of his mouth was some frightened mewling.

Misty’s smiling face came up close to him, her eyes narrowed onto his, and whispered seductively, “have a nice trip bro.”


“Wha..? No”, Beau yelled.

Then Debbie inhaled his upper torso in, the suction overwhelming the strength in his tiny arms. His whole body was now poised on her tongue and as he sat up, he realized he was facing the one place he didn’t want to go – her gullet. He could see her uvula as a ray of light had crept in, her mouth opening to show the camera her morsel.

 

“And…

 

 

..Cut!”, said the director.

 

Debbie moved her hand below her mouth and allowed Beau to drop onto her palm. He was soaked with her drool and perhaps some of his own cum that she hadn’t swallowed yet.

“God damn, does he taste delicious”, Debbie exclaimed.

There was a lot of movement and Beau was changed hands a couple times, his mind in a fog at what he’d just been through and in the swiftness of the giant humans that were jostling him about.

He became aware that he was in the palm of one of the other assistants, standing just to the side of the director. With the size of her hand, he figured he must be somewhere between an inch or two tall.

“Bring in Tommy!”, said the director.

From the other side of the set, he saw a young assistant cupping a tiny naked man in her hands. She walked up and gently handed the tiny man to Debbie, then the crew once again went to their positions, the audio boom guy moving the boom mic to just above Debbie’s head and the camera man zooming in on her face. Misty stood a couple feet away.

Debbie placed the tiny man in her mouth and took some moments to lather him up, than she gave the thumbs-up sign to the director as she tipped her head up slightly.

“Places”, the director said, “and…action!”

Debbie swallowed, a little lump visible on her throat. Misty’s finger could be seen tracing the lump as it traveled downward. “There he goes”, she murmured matter-of-factly.

“Mmm, good”, Debbie said, sighing deeply.

“And…cut!”, said the director, leading to another round of movement and shuffling around of people.

 

Beau watched Debbie and Misty walk nearby.

“Good job girls”, said the director, “good job Beau.”

 

“So, you’re not gonna eat me?”, asked Beau, clearly confused at what was happening, but conflicted between feelings of relief and lust.

“No kid”, Debbie responded, toweling off as she looked down at him, “I can’t go around swallowing up all our male talent, can I? After all, you’re already signed up to work with me next week.”

Beau sighed deeply. “Geez, I thought I was a goner.”

Debbie responded, “That’s the idea kid. The more you believed it, the better the performance you gave. It was Misty’s idea.” Misty smiled mischievously and winked at him.

“Uh, what about Tommy? Did you really eat him?”

“Sure did kid. Ate him all up. Tasted good too, but not as good as you”, Debbie replied, tapping him gently on his head, causing Misty to giggle.

“But…what’s gonna happen to him?”

“Oh, don’t worry about him”, Debbie remarked, “he volunteered…and got paid handsomely for it, all proceeds going to his family, of course.”


“Janine, why don’t you go ahead and get Beau here resized?”, the director said to the assistant that was handling him.

--

 

Some time later, after Beau had been resized, he stood in his dressing room, fixing his collar after putting on his shirt. His door stood ajar.

 

“See ya next week, Beau”, said Misty, stopping by his open dressing room.

“Misty”, he said, stopping her before she walked away, “so, are you working on ‘Stepmom vs Stepsis 23’ too?”

“Sure am”, she answered, “I get to be Debbie’s protégé on it.” She gave him a wink, turned and left.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.