- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Becky has a bad run in with Nia Jax & Little Miss Bliss 

Of all the people, Nia didn't expect the first one she'd come in contact with would be the current Raw Women's champ. "Hey there Becky. Going somewhere?" Becky was dressed in her street clothes, having changed at the venue. Wearing a white tshirt, a black leather jacket, and a pair of tight fitting jeans. And decked around her waist, in all it's glory, was the women's championship belt. Becky puts her bag down and stands right up to Nia, squaring up in her space. "Yeah, actually i was goin to me room. Got a problem with that?" Nia just laughs at how Becky is unwillingly offering herself up to her by getting right in her face and reaches behind her back to conceal the remote slightly. "I don't know what you thought you were doing tonight, Becky, but i think you're gonna have a sudden change of plans. And they involve me and Alexa." The irish beauty just throws her jacket off behind her and stands her ground saying "Alright fine. I figured you's two would still have a problem with me. Well you should know the Man doesn't stand down from anyone. No matter how big they are." Nia just raises an eyebrow, excited with how well this played out and says "No matter how big, huh? Let's put that to the test." Becky's had enough and goes to take a swing at Nia, but she's just too quick and pulls the remote in front of her, shooting Lynch square in the chest. Having never actually seen the remote in action, Nia stood in amazement as the champ was shrunk down within seconds. The look of shock overtook Becky as she saw Nia rise up to the ceiling, and was then overtaken by a sea of the fabric she was once wearing. After a few seconds of struggling with an oversized shirt that had been draped on top of her, Becky managed to find the opening of it, crawling out into the open. She slowly made her gaze up, first seeing the inside of the championship she was once wearing, propped up and surrounding her on all sides. Just past that was the massive body of Nia Jax, grown to huge proportions, staring down at her with sheer delight. The situation suddenly making sense to her, Becky felt all the color drain from her face and a hard chill shoot down her spine as she understood she can't be more than a couple of inches tall. All she could manage to get out, in a much higher pitched voice than normal is “You gotta be fookin’ kiddin me.” She barely has time to hold her arms up in protest as the gigantic Nia crouches over her and places a hand on either side, trapping her within a strong, warm prison of flesh.

Looking around the hallway, Nia is pleased to see that nobody saw her turn the Women's champ into a fraction of her former self, and relishes in the feeling of the tiny woman squirming within her two clenched fists. She stands back up, chuckling to herself as she molds Becky's tinier body between her palms. "Not so easy throwing punches at people when you're the size of a mouse, huh little Becky?" The shrunken woman struggles in vain against Nia's huge hands, screaming "What the fuck did ya do to me, you monster? How am i so damn small?!" Ignoring her pleading entirely, Nia just admires her handiwork, taking in all the power she feels. "God it feels great holding you little women in my hands. As soon as we get Alexa back to normal, I'm gonna take this remote and turn the rest of this roster into my own personal doll collection. And you get to be the first." Becky struggles within Nia's grasp, her head and shoulders just managing to wiggle around on the top side of her mighty fingers. Without a care for her own well being, Becky says up at the giantess "You don't scare me, you big ugly bitch. As soon as i get back to normal, i'm taking your fat ass down!" Nia's smile disappears as she says coldly "Excuse me? What did you just say to me you little midget?" Becky realizes she may have made a huge mistake as the fingers holding her in place start applying more and more pressure, crushing the air out of her lungs. With her grip tightening on the diminutive redhead, Nia lets her anger get the best of her and says "I know how to handle loudmouths like you."

Becky can't defend herself as Nia shifts her grip so that the tiny woman is trapped in one of her fists, while she brings the other close to her head.  "I should really just crush the life out of you, but i still need you to see if we can grow Alexa back. In the meantime, you don't really have to be awake for that."Nia readies her index finger in her thumb and in one quick flick she smacks Becky square in the head, knocking her out cold.  

Becky wakes up with the most horrible headache, and a horrible ringing sound in her ears. When the ringing finally goes away she realizes that she hears another voice and it sounds almost like a deep, heavy laughter all around her in two familiar voices. 

"AWWW, SHE'S SO CUTE. NOW I SEE WHY YOU WERE SO ANXIOUS TO PLAY WITH ME."  

"TO BE FAIR, YOU WERE WAY SMALLER THAN THAT. IF YOU WERE STILL SHRUNK, THIS LITTLE THING WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO STOMP ON YOU".  

"OH STOP IT... HEY, I THINK SHE'S STARTING TO STIR A BIT. LET'S WELCOME HER BACK!"  


Opening her eyes, Becky is horrified to find not only the giant face of Nia looking down on her again, but right next to her just as big is the beaming proud face of Alexa Bliss. With a quick glance around the room, she realizes that she wasn't dreaming, Nia had actually shrunk her down to the size of a small doll. And now she was trapped on a desk in their hotel room as Alexa waved down to her in a patronizing manner.  "Wakey wakey, Bex! Heard Nia did a number on your noggin... how you feeling, cutie?" Becky tries to move away from the giant hovering face but finds she's unable to move from her spot, She looks down and sees that there is a single piece of tape covering her midsection, essentially glueing her down to the desk with her legs flailing in frustration. "What the fuck is wrong with you crazy bitches! Get this shit offa me right now!" Nia just makes a condescending "tisk tisk" sound at the significantly smaller woman and says  "Quite the mouth on this little brat. I'd give her a spanking but i think i'd overdo it and crush her whole little body!" Alexa can't help but admire Becky's shrunken body, who lays unable to resist her as she places a finger on her face and slowly drags it down the length of her body. Feeling the tiny woman's bumps and valleys as she goes from her breasts to her feet is exhilirating. Alexa's NEVER felt power like this over another human being and she wanted to explore as much of it as possible. Becky strains unhelpfully against the restraint, screaming up at the two giants holding her captive "That's enough! I'm not a fookin' toy! Now make me big again this instant!" Nia holds the remote up dangling it in front of her and says "We already did. But you were asleep for it." Becky has a visible look of confusion on her face and Alexa tries to clear things up.  "See, I was shrunk earlier. Only i was way, WAY smaller. We didn't know if the gun would work on me again.... So we used you! Got you back up to your normal big-ol self. And then when i was fixed, we shrank you back down. If you ask me, this size suits you way better."

Nia leans down and pinches the shrunken Becky by the head, showing just how easily she could crush her if she felt compelled to. "And besides... if you think we're doing you any favors after how you talked to us, you've got another thing coming. You're little, we're big, and we're gonna have some fun with you." Becky screams in pain as Nia presses the slightest bit of pressure against the sides of her tiny head, a message fully sent in one swift motion. The once proud champion could only lay there in silence waiting for these two to make their next move. Alexa looks over at Nia and says "Speaking of fun... i've been thinking of the perfect way to play with our new little Becky doll. I think you'll be really excited by it." Nia licks her lips and says "Come to think of it, i have a few ideas myself." The two giants whisper into each other's ears for a second, each one giggling wickedly at the other's suggestions. It seems they've come to a decision though, as Alexa rips the shrunken woman off the table in one quick motion. She holds her tiny naked body up to her face and says "Ready for a game, little Lynch? We're gonna play..."

"You're kidding me right? Hide and seek? I'm not gonna play any stupid games with you freaks!" Becky shouts from her dangling position between Alexa's thumb and forefinger. The relatively enormous Miss Bliss just flashes her a toothy grin and says "I think you're gonna want to put some effort into our game, little Bex. Because we'll make you a deal. A little deal for a little woman. If you manage to hide from us for ten whole minutes, we'll stop our fun and turn you back to normal." Nia looks at Alexa as if she had commited an act of betrayal and shouts "WHAT?" She just got this power over Becky and Alexa was gonna throw it right out within the first minute! Alexa holds up a finger to Nia as if to say "hang on, i've got this". Becky stops flailing for a second and waits for the second part of Alexa's decree.  "HOWEVER.... If we capture you, then we get to do whatever we want to you. No limits." Nia raises an eyebrow and begins to smile a little more.  "No limits?" Alexa just nods and bites her lip. Nia returns her glance to the shrunken champion and says "Alright, fine. I think that's worth a little bit of risk." Alexa lowers her hand to the ground and places Becky right between her bare feet, allowing the miniscule Man to stare up at her gigantic stature and really take in the situation she's found herself in. Becky already felt small when she was on the ground looking up at Nia when she was shrunk the first time, but this is Alexa. LITTLE MISS BLISS. But there was nothing little about her now, she was truly a giant to her in every way. Nia decides to take an extra precaution and grabs Becky's discarded shirt from earlier. Lining up the shirt with the bottom of the hotel room's door, she creates a seal that blocks any chance Becky would have to crawl under and free herself. Even at that height, Becky wasn't sure if she was even able to squeeze herself in the space between the floor and the bottom of the door, but she had certainly thought about it. And now that option was eliminated.  

Alexa chuckles to herself as she raises her foot slightly and wiggles her toes in front of Becky and says "Mmmm... If i catch her i'm gonna make sure she truly treats me like a goddess... starting with a good foot massage. It'll feel so great having her under my feet, rubbing and kissing at my soles... of course i'll have to shrink her down to a more appropriate size so she can fit perfectly between my toes." She stomps her foot into the carpeted ground and twists it back and forth, already imagining the shrunken Man squished underneath her weight. She looks up at her amazonian friend and says "Doesn't that sound just perfect, Nia?" The darker skinned giantess shakes her head while licking her lips in anticipation and says "No, i don't think I want her any smaller. I've got a few ideas on where i'd like to put little Becky... and I like my sex toys to be just. About. Her. Size." Becky is terrified at the thought of being caught in either of the two giantess's fantasies, and starts to back away. Alexa waves her fingers in Becky's direction and says "Go ahead and scamper into your hiding spot. We won't peak. You have til we count to 20." Both of the women laugh to themselves and turn to face the wall, beginning their game's countdown. Becky knows she has to find someplace these crazy women won't be able to spot her, so she runs further into the room, trying desperately to find someplace to hide herself.

Becky experiences her fair share of panic knowing she only has twenty seconds or so before the giant women hunt her down. Her first instinct is to jump under the bed and hide in the shadows, but the bedframe is rooted into the ground. The wooden panel of the bed is so close to the ground that even in her shrunken state, she’d probably have a hard time squeezing underneath it. She desperately looks for a hiding spot, her vision landing on a pair of small white sneakers in the corner of the room. Well, to her they were enormous but to a normal person she could imagine them looking somewhat petit. She makes a straight line for the shoes and hops onto the toe, scrambling up towards the opening. Trying her best to ignore the putrid smell emanating from the inside, Becky takes a big leap and lands with a tumble on the smelly sole. She holds her breath as much as she can, only taking in small inhales to avoide suffocating in a fog bank of toe sweat. From the outside, she hears a rumbling sound as footsteps fall and Alexa goes “That’s long enough. Let’s find the little bug. Check under the bed.” Immediately relieved that she decided not to try and fit under the bed first, Becky walks quietly inside the shoe away from the opening. She settles in one spot and tries not to gag on the horrific smell that’s surrounding her, all while refraining from making a peep. Meanwhile Nia is busy shuffling furniture around making sure the shrunken champ didn't sneak behind a chair or a desk or something. At the same time, Alexa is circling the room and studying the walls, trying to see if there were any cracks or holes a little mouse could crawl into and scurry away from. Little Becky hears rustling and stomping outside, but eventually it subsides and she starts to get a little confident that she’s found the perfect hiding space. After all, with all the places a tiny person could hide, why would Alexa think Becky was stupid enough to hide in her own shoes? At least that was her thought process before she heard a familiar booming voice nearby whisper “I wonder if she’s dumb enough to…”And Becky feels her smelly hiding space lift off the ground and into the air.

What little light was shining into the shoe was dampened as Alexa pressed her eye over the rim of the sneaker, searching for any signs of life. She was about to give up before tilting her hand slightly, causing the ground beneath Becky to shift dramatically. Unable to cling onto the sweat-soaked walls of Alexa’s shoe, Becky plummets a good ten feet by her scale, landing hard in the heel of the shoe. Alexa’s eyes go wide and she stifles a shocked exclamation with her hand. Removing the hand from her face, the smile on her face grows even wider, terrifying the shrunken woman in her footwear. With a cocky grin, Alexa whispers down into the shoe “You just couldn’t wait to get near my feet, could you?” Becky remembers back to Alexa's stated goal to turn her into a little foot slave, and is furious with herself for basically handing herself over to that position. Alexa turns to see Nia still searching through her own gym bag for the doll-sized woman, completely unaware that Alexa had already caught her prize. Alexa ponders her options and the thought crosses her mind that she should have some fun alone with Becky for a while. She smiles to herself as she says quietly to herself "I could put this shoe on and Nia would be completely in the dark about it. Then i could feel her under my feet for the rest of the night and nobody would know..." Becky is small enough to hear her whispers clear as day, and knows she needs to find a way out of this situation ASAP.

Turning her attention back quickly to Becky, Alexa whispers down “LET’S GET OUT OF HERE AND HAVE A LITTLE ONE-ON-ONE TIME…” She gives a silent wave down to her shrunken captive and tilts the shoe back slightly in her hand. Becky tumbles backwards into the depths of the shoe, where the smell was even worse and the light was even dimmer. Wasting little time, Alexa places the sneaker on the ground and without putting socks on first, shoves her bare foot into the opening. Becky gasps in shock and crawls backwards on her hands and knees trying to get away from the fleshy pink monster that’s invading the cave around her, but soon finds she’s backed all the way into the toe of the shoe, and Alexa’s feet enter quicker than she can respond. With a powerful lean forward, Alexa fits her whole foot into the shoe, with the shrunken Becky Lynch trapped underneath it. She puts her other shoe on and goes back to her hands and knees, giving off the appearance that she’s still searching for the tiny woman. Nia lets out a grunt of frustration and Alexa responds coyly with “So have you found her yet?” Nia throws her hands up in frustration and says “If i would have found her by now, I would have told you, wouldn’t i?” Alexa just smirks and says “Yeah. Me too, hon.” She gets back up to her feet, feeling the squishy body of Becky beneath her with every step and enjoying each second. She makes her way over to the doorframe where Nia had placed a tshirt, and very sneakily shifts it slightly to the side. With a spot on the door exposed, Miss Bliss has a perfect alibi for getting out of the hotel room alone with her tiny prize. “Alright” Alexa says to herself “It’s showtime.” Putting on an act of anger, Alexa shouts out loud to Nia “Oh God Damn it! She escaped!”  

Nia turns around quickly and goes “What? How?” Alexa points down to the shirt and says “She must have moved the shirt somehow. She’s probably out in the hallway by now. Nia gets up and grabs the remote saying ‘Well let’s go after her and make sure there’s no witnesses.” Alexa holds up a hand to her friend and says “No! Let’s not… be hasty. Shrinking her when nobody was watching was one thing. We don’t want to start a panic and have to fight our way out using that thing. I’m going to go out and look for her. You stay here in case it’s a distraction. She may still be in the room somewhere and using this as bait.” Nia nods in understanding and says “Yeah… that’s a good point. She’s not dumb, she’d probably do something like that.” Alexa squeezes her toes slighlty, feeling the shrunken Becky squirm underneath her weight and says “Stay alert. There’s lots of places she could find herself in being that tiny.” Nia continues watch over the room while Alexa walks out the door and into the open hallway of the hotel. She cackles a bit to herself, glad her ruse worked and now she has the tiny Man trapped between her sweaty flesh and the insole of her shoe. “I only wish i could hear her struggling down there. All her little squeaks and screams muffled by my toes.” She enjoys every crushing footfall onto Becky’s little body as she heads off to the perfect place to torment her...

Chapter End Notes:

Who should face each other next? Comment and let me know!