- Text Size +

Title: Two Girls One Bug
Characters: Tinkerbell, Wendy, Shanti
Categories: Peter Pan, The Jungle Book 2
Contains: Underage, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Foot Worship, Stripping, Fairy, Minigirl, Foot Crush, Mind Break, Vore, Blood, Death
Written With: Dark Rissing
Started: 26/10/2017
Finished:28/10/2017

Tinkerbell fluttered her wings angrily while cold gusts of wind in the night made her wish she was wearing something other than her green, leaf dress and shoes. Beneath her she could hear the laugher and joy of children and adults going on the festivities that Halloween brought to all…kids getting candy, playing pranks and frights, it was a perfect time for her and Peter to have a lot of fun.

Unfortunately the boy who never grew up had decided he also want to share their fun with Wendy and sent her to get her. So instead of having fun she had to go to the rather large Darling House, to get the little brat.

The fairy huffed as the mansion grew closer and she managed to locate Wendy´s bedroom window…it's not that she hate-hated the girl, it's just she and Peter had been friends for so long, longer than the English girl had been alive, longer than her mother even or grandmother, So she was hoping to have a nice fun night with him, not with him as a third wheel.

Tinkerbell struggled against another gust of wind, almost blowing her of course, it was really windy tonight…taking a deep breath, her golden glow becoming red as she focused her irritation and anger and with one final burst of speed against the gust she began to close in on the window. The gust soon dissolving the tiny fairy suddenly finding herself accelerating, she shot into the room through the gap of the semi open window, her eyes bulging as she found herself almost flying head first into the two giant heads almost conjoined, crying out startled, she swerved round them only to cry out in pain as she flew into a hard surface and was suddenly falling.

"Oof." Tink grunted as she slammed onto the pale blue carpet only to release a started gasp as a large glass landed beside her, shattering and releasing a wave of cold water, soaking her, she gasped for air, spitting out water, her light once again golden and dimmer than before, her wings feeling rather heavy and her dress threatening to slip off her curvy form.

Upon the single bed that rested against the wall beneath the windowsill was the familiar forms of Wendy, wearing her typical blue nightgown and blue hair bow binding her hair, her black slippers discarded on the floor, leaving her dainty feet naked. Alongside her close friend, Shanti. The Indian girl was wearing her typical white top and purple knee length skirt. Both girls were leaning into one another, lightly kissing each other's lips. One of Wendy's hands round Shanti's tiny waist, the darker skinned girl mimicking her actions on the English girl, lightly giggling and moaning into their chaste kisses.

The two girls slowly turned, each gasping as they heard the glass shattered, startled by the sudden interruption, their eyes quickly glowing to the small ball of light in the dark room, acting as the only source of light aside from the light cast in from outside.

The tiny fairy rolled over onto her back, breathing heavily to catch her breath, her chest rapidly inflating and deflating beneath her soaked, now rather cold leaf dress.

A small smirk spread across Wendy's lips as she processed just who had flew into the room and interrupted her and Shanti. Slowly she slid off her bed and sauntered over to the tiny girl, her steps slow and deliberate. She stopped a single step away from the fairy and proceeded to slowly extend her left foot.

Tink blinked repeatedly, wiping the cold water from her eyes her closed eyes before opening them and finally been able to see clearly. Her eyes bulged as she saw a rather large dainty foot over take her lower body, the large toes touching down on Tink's breasts, curling over them as Wendy stared down at her with a superior smirk.

"Well well this is a surprise...what are you doing here Tink?" Asked Wendy as she proceeded to drag the fairy back with her toes, stepping back to her bed; smirking as the tiny blonde pitifully grabbed at the carpet fibres. "I thought you would be out with Peter playing pranks or trick or treating."

"Maybe she got bored and wanted to come over and play?" Suggested Shanti sliding forward on the bed until she perched herself on the edge of the bed, looking down at Wendy´s foot and the squirming fairy, curious about their impromptu guest.

"Oh?...after all the pranks she helped pull on me and tried to get the mermaids to drown me in Neverland?" Wendy challenged, applying a little more pressure on the tiny girl, drumming her toes against her breasts, giggling. She had to admit it felt kind nice, feeling her struggle against her sole, and the fact it was Tinkerbell made it even sweeter, the icing on the cake. "Well I think it's about time I got some payback, what do you say Shanti? Want to play?" Wendy asked, glancing at her friend with a mischievous smirk, a small grin appearing upon the Indian girl's face.

Wendy turned her gaze back down to the tiny girl under her foot, noting how wet her leaf clad form was. "Oh Tink, your dress is soaked…we better get you out of that before you catch your death." She said with false concern, lifting her foot from the fairy and bending down, smirking as she watched Tinkerbell climb to her feet and try to rub from her, she reached out and plucked the little fairy from the floor, turning her wrist and resting the squirming fairy in her palm.

Tinkerbell didn't know what kind of fun Wendy was planning but she knew she wouldn't enjoy it and she really didn't like that girl's smile and so continued to struggle, kicking her legs in desperation as she thrashed about, her arms pinned down by Wendy's ring and index fingers in the hand she rested in, her shoes flying off her feet and actually hitting the tip Wendy's nose before falling to the floor.

Wendy's other hand came into view, her delicate fingers moving expertly, nipping the hem of the leaf dress and tearing it away, exposing the fairy's stomach and pussy, she dropped the shred of leaf before allowing her fingers to returning the now screaming fairy, like a high pitched harmony of bells, she nipped where the lead met Tink's cleavage and slowly peeled it back until the tear met the first one, the dress opening and lying in her palm like an ordinary leaf as Wendy dropped the shredded leaf, Tinkerbell's breasts bouncing as they were freed of their confines, the fairy's thrashing only causing her breasts to bounce more erratically.

"There, no more wet clothes." Wendy announced, sliding the remains of the dress from beneath the tiny fairy and dropping it, allowing it to fall where the rest of the clothing remained.

"Now we just need to warm you." Wendy giggled before pressing Tink's hands together with her thumb and index finger of her free hand before pulling her off her palm, dangling her for a second, admiring how her soaked wings simply drooped before releasing her hold, her and Shanti giggling as the naked fairy fell to the floor with a light thud.

Tink cried out in pain as she landed on her back, trying to push herself back up so she could try to make a run for it, even if her hopes were slim she had to try.

She didn't even manage to turn over before Wendy's foot descended again, this time with Tink's grape sized head positioned between her big and second toe as the admittedly rather clean, heavy sole touched down on the fairy all her movement seized as she was effectively pinned by the warm sole.

"There now you can dry off and get nice and warm…maybe you should thank me for taking care of you." Wendy mocked.

Tinkerbell yell indignantly, yelling at the titan sized child about the destruction of her dress and how Wendy couldn't treat her like this, not like it had any effect on the child as she heard nothing but the sound of belle's while enjoying the light squirming she felt. Though Wendy did take notice of the fairy's golden glow becoming a deep shade of red.

"What she saying?" Shanti asked.

"I don't know but it does look like a thank you., especially not with that glow." Wendy smirked. "Though I could be wrong, Tink maybe you should give my foot a kiss for keeping you warm?" The two girls burst into a fit of giggled. Tinkerbell glared at the two girls.

"Oh come on Tink it's just one kiss and my foot is keeping you nice and warm." Wendy encouraged as she began to press her big and second toes together, applying a light pressure on the grape sized head the rested between them, sniggering as the fairy's eyes squeezed shut in pain. "Just one kiss." She repeated, her toes curling as she started to scrunch, increasing the pressure on the fairy's head bit by bit.

Eventually it reached the point that Tink couldn't take it any longer, a high pitched scream erupting from her tiny lips as she forced her head to turn in the tight space, placing a light kiss on the inside of Wendy's big toe. The two giantesses bursting into fits of giggles as Wendy relaxed her toes and Tink breathed in relief, not caring about the light salty scent, just grateful for the pressure subsiding.

"Hehe that actually felt rather nice, why don't you do it again." She smirked, Tink looked ready to protest but Wendy began to press her toes together once again, Tink's tiny eyes filling with fear.

"Go on, you've already kissed my foot once and it is clean." Her toes began to press into the sides of Tinkerbell's head, quickly the blonde fairy moved her head, burying her face in the gap between the giant big and second toes, the light, dry salty taste staining her tiny lips, repeatedly kissing the gap much to the amusement and pleasure of the Darling girl, and her friend was enjoying the display too if her giggles were anything to go by.

"Does that really feel good?" Shanti asked, briefly averting her gaze with a light blush to her cheeks that Wendy seemed to share.

"Hmm…it is really nice." Hummed Wendy. "It tickles a little but it also feels like a tiny massage on your toes."

"Err…may I have a try?" Shanti asked nervously, Wendy grinned.

"Definitely." Wendy squeezed her toes, trapping Tinkerbell's head before lifting her foot from the floor, giggling at how Tinkerbell just dangled from her toes, kicking her tiny, slender legs.

Shanti inched forward and hovered her left foot, eagerly wiggling her toes, about a foot off the floor.

"Here you go." Wendy giggled as she moved her foot just below Shanti's and relaxed her toes, opening them, causing the fairy to fall back on the carpeted floor with another light thud, quickly moving her foot out of the way and allowing Shanti to bring hers down fully.

Tink cried out in pain as she was once again pinned, this time by Shanti's hot foot, her head between the second and third toes, immediately she started to squirm, her glow turning a shade of green as a rather potent stench invaded her nostrils and made her eyes start to water. Unlike Wendy's feet which had been rather clean. Shanti always walked around barefoot, leaving her soles and toes coated in a layer of dust, dirt and grime and possessing an intense odour that would be unpleasant for most normal sized people, never mind a tiny fairy like her. Shanti giggled at as she found herself enjoying the light squirming under her foot.

"Go on firefly kiss my feet." Giggled the Indian girl as the diminutive girl tried to squirm free, Shanti began to drum her toes around Tink's head; inadvertently wafting her scent at the blonde while rubbing the sweat between her toes against the grape sized head. Shanti began to increase the pressure on the tiny girl's body, enjoying how the tiny breasts squishing against her sole felt as Tink's struggles slowed.

"I don't think she likes how they smell." Wendy giggled. "I've never seen her go so green before!"

"Oh? Is that it? Are my feet too stinky?" Shanti giggled, blushing furiously.

"Then you'd better get to kissing and licking Shanti's feet, maybe you'll even get rid of the smell." Wendy laughed.

"Hehehe meanie." Giggled Shanti with mock offence as she turned her gaze on her friend. "Maybe after she's done I'll have you clean my, stinky, feet." She teased, leaning close to her friend, kissing her lips.

Shanti turned back to the tiny girl and began to press her toes close together. "Come on little bug get on with it."

With great effort Tinkerbell forced herself to start kissing the toe flesh of the gap between the giant digits, her nose crinkling at the putrid stench, her stomach convulsing as she forced herself to not empty her lunch between the giant girls toes, the dirt and grime staining her lips and her cheeks.

"How does she feel?" Wendy giggled; leaning in and kiss Shanti' neck; eliciting an involuntary shudder from the Indian girl.

"Hmm you are right it does feel nice…but not as nice as you said it would." Shanti admitted, squeezing her toes again. "Come on put some effort into it." Shanti snapped at the tiny girl.

Holding back her tears the blonde fairy slowly extended her tiny red tongue and started licking at moist toe flesh, pulling her head back in disgust, coughing violently as she tried to tame her stomach before forcing herself to lean back in and started lapping at the space between the toes and even managed to make herself turn and lick at the second and third toes against her face, forcing herself to swallow the salty, cheesy, acidic moisture.

"Oh yes, that is much better." Shanti groaned. "Keep licking, clean my sweaty, stinky toes little fairy."

Wendy turned her gaze back to the fairy, still giggling as Tinkerbell was forced to lick Shanti´s toes, not that her tiny tongue appeared to be all that effective in cleaning Shanti's dirty toes. The young girl's eyes seeming to light up as a new idea started to form in her mind. She turned and leaned back into Shanti, her gaze still locked on the fairy as she began to whisper into Shanti's ear.

Shanti smiled, bursting into another small fit of giggles as she shared a mischievous glance with her friend.

"Well little bug looks like you are in luck." Announced the Indian girl; gaining the tiny blonde's attention. "Looks like you're getting out from under my stinky toes; Wendy wants to play another game." She smirked, Tink's tiny form filling with dread.

Lifting her foot from the tiny blonde Shanti proceeded to lightly kick the fairy with the side of her foot, eliciting a pained cry from the Tink as she was sent rolling only to be stopped as Wendy's came down quickly and pinned her beneath her toes, pressing down firmly on Tink's chest. Tink gasped out, breathing heavily beneath the giant toes, ignoring her pain as she filled her lungs with the cleaner hair, the strong salty scent heavenly in comparison to the Indian girl's feet, not even caring that she was forcefully sniffing up Wendy's foot scent.

"Hehehe…looks like she missed me." Wendy giggled. "Let's see if she misses you." She laughed before lifting her toes from the naked girl and kicking her back over to Shanti with her toes.

Shanti's foot immediately coming down on her, pinning the naked girl under her hot; meaty, sweaty sole. Tinkerbell began to struggle, the exotic scent assaulting her nostrils once again.

"Hehe looks like she did miss me…just look how exited she is, she's even giving my foot a tiny massage." Giggled the Indian girl before kicking the squirming fairy back over to Wendy, who eagerly pinned her again, this time with her heel.

The two girls continued to kick the helpless fairy back and forth between them, laughing. Sometimes they'd even hold the fairy under their feet before sending her back over to the other girl's feet, just to see how the little blonde would react.

Eventually Tinkerbell rolled over onto her stomach and Shanti's foot came down, pinning her tiny back with her boulder sized sweaty toes. Immense pain shot through Tink's tiny body as the toes made impact, fresh tears erupting from her eyes before the Shanti scrunched her toes on Tink's back, gripping the fairy's fragile wings before tossing her back over to Wendy's dainty, pale feet.

Wendy's foot caught the tiny fairy, her toes pressing down on the tiny breasts, holding her in place as she leaned forward to inspect the fairy, surprised by the sudden increase of the sound of bells ringing.

"What's wrong now?" Wendy asked sceptically. She saw Tinkerbell try to point at her back so she lifted her toes and proceeded to force the blonde to roll onto her stomach and allow her to see her back, her toes descending and pinning the fairy against the floor, her toes firmly pressed into the tiny woman's ass as she began to inspect her. Wendy felt her eyes widen in horror.

"Umm I think I have something…" Shanti said sheepishly as she lifted her foot and parting her toes, allowing a tiny, near transparent fairy wing to fall from between her big and second toe, coated in her toe sweat and grime.

Tinkerbell watched in horror as her wing fluttered down to the floor, her chest feeling hollow, her mind entering a state of shock.

"Oh that can't be good." said Shanti, worried about the unmoving blonde.

"Oh…I don't think it's that bad." Wendy voiced; lightly increasing the pressure on the blonde's tiny ass, though the fairy didn't seem to realize it. "Believe me, this is a fitting punishment, especially after she did try to have me drowned, had the lost boys throw their weapons at me in an attempt to shoot me out the sky and fall to my death on some sharp rocks, betray us to Hook which led to me having to walking the plank, and let's not forget she also tried to kill Jane." She turned to Shanti. "She never acted like a fairy before, just now she looks like she does on the inside on the outside." Wendy then bent down and using her fingers she undid Tink´s hair bun, causing the tiny blond locks to fall and cascade over her tiny shoulders and her upper back. "There now it's not even that notable."

Wendy then moved her toes and proceeded to squeeze her big and second toe around Tink's tiny waist and lifted her foot from the floor, dangling the single winged fairy between her salty toes.

"One good thing is that it seems she isn't going to be fighting us anymore" She giggled before parting her toes, allowing the fairy fall to the floor with a light thud, she just laid there. "So let's pick up where we left off." She continued before kicking the fairy towards Shanti again.

"She seems so much more docile." Shanti observed, pressing her big toe against Tinkerbell´s face. "I have to admit that I do miss her squirming, it was like a tiny massage." She kicked the fairy back over to Wendy with her toes.

"Yeah they were nice." Wendy admitted, lightly hovering her foot over the fairy before kicking her back over to Shanti. "Perhaps we can make her squirm again?" She proposed.

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" Ask the Indian girl as she captured the Fairy´s waist between her big and second toes.

Wendy leaned close to her friend and whispered something into her ear. Shanti's mouth split into a Cheshire grin and she nodded eagerly. Wendy tilted her left foot onto its side, inching closer to the edge of her bed and pressing her other foot against her bed.

Shanti lifted her foot and proceeded to toss Tink towards her friend, the tiny blonde landed between the two girls. Shanti tilted her right foot onto its side and moved her left foot back as Wendy had to keep it out of the way.

The two girls began to push their feet together until both feet were firmly pressed into one another with the tiny fairy between them, each girl began to lean back, tilting their feet back up until their heels rested against the carpeted floor, the helpless fairy still pinned in place, sandwiched between Wendy's clean, salty sole and Shanti's dusty, sweat coated exotic sole, each of the girls giggling.

Wendy wiggled her toes, gigging as she captured the fairy's blond locks in her toes while forcing the tiny head into Shanti's.

Tink watched with glazed over eyes as she felt her face forced into the dark toe flesh, the familiar scent burning her nostrils as she puckered her lips and started kissing the giant toes, not noticing the taste of her sweat on her lips.

"Hehehe looks like she doesn't mind my stinky toes anymore." Shanti giggled, enjoying the small kisses on her toes.

"Hmmm maybe she's learned to love it or it's finally dawned on her that she belongs under your stinky feet." Wendy laughed; Tinkerbell continued her kissing, as if not hearing the commentary above her.

"Haha maybe, either way I like her better this way." Shanti. "Though I do miss her squirming."

"Hmm in that case…how's this?" Wendy laughed as she started lightly rubbing her foot against Shanti's, using the naked fairy to massage her friend's filthy sole.

"Ooh that's good." Shanti moaned. "This was really a great idea."

"Hehe thanks and I'm glad you're enjoying it." Wendy giggled, lightly increasing the pressure on Tinkerbell, grinding her into Shanti's sole, no doubt ensuring the fairy would be covered in dust, dirt and Shanti's foot sweat and grime, not hearing the tiny instinctual groans of the naked fairy.

Soon the kisses stopped and it didn't take Shanti long to notice, she wiggled her toes, deliberately striking Tinkerbell's face with her sweaty toes but still the fairy remained still as she was ground in her sweaty sole. Shanti pulled her foot back, allowing it to fall flat on the carpet, causing the naked girl to fall onto the floor, her front darkened with dust and slick with Shanti's foot sweat.

"Is something wrong?" Wendy asked, crossing her left leg over her right and noticing Tink's last wing clinging to her pale sole.

"Not really, it's just it was starting to get old…I mean she wasn't doing anything." Shanti explained, hovering her foot over the fallen fairy, the tiny nude blonde not doing anything or reacting in any way. "See nothing, I think we broke her."

Wendy reached down and with her thumb and forefinger to peel the shred of fairy wing from her sole, her gaze moving down to the tiny bug at her friend's feet. "Hmm I guess you've got a point…actually now that she can't even fly I don't think even Peter will want her…what use would he or anyone have for a wingless bug like her."

Tinkerbell's eyes filled with tears, her glazed vision blurring. The shadow of Shanti's foot soon vanished. Wendy stood from her bed and stepped closer to the fairy, even her glow had dimmed and was now rather pale, she lightly kicked the tiny bug, she flew a pace's distance from Wendy, landing on her back. The titan sized Darling child following after the tiny fairy close behind.

Wendy's head filled the fairy's blurred vision, her eyes hard and cold.

"You're not a fairy, you are nothing, just a lowly pathetic bug…and bugs deserve to be squished." Wendy began as she lifted her foot and brought it over the tiny bug, wiggling her toes over Tink's head.

Tinkerbell stared at the giant intimidating sole, the familiar salty scent filling her nose; it reminded her of the beaches of Neverland. She watched the foot slowly climb higher and higher.

"It is a shame though…I liked those tiny kisses and I never got to feel you lick my toes…oh well at least I can still give you the send-off you deserve bug girl."

"Speaking of." Wendy glanced over her shoulder to see her friend now standing beside her. "How about we return to what we were doing before she interrupted us." Shanti finished.

The English girl blushed fiercely at the suggestion of her friend. "Umm sure…I think that would be nice."

Shanti smiled and stepped closer to Wendy and caressed her cheek slowly with the back of her hand, the sudden contact making Wendy flinch and lower her foot a couple inches. Shanti pressed her lips against Wendy´s, causing both girls to release small moans.

They parted and Wendy turned her gaze back to Tink, pulling Shanti close to her close by her waist. Both girls looking down at the tiny fairy that continued to stare up at them.

"Bye bye little bug." Wendy said, mockingly waving at the tiny fairy before bringing her foot down on the fairy, easing the pressure just as she made contact, she felt the tiny girls breasts flatten beneath her warm sole.

Tink's eyes squeezed shut from the pain, eliciting a smirk from the Darling daughter who began to slowly increase the pressure, she felt the fairy's bones cracking under her sole, pleasurable shivers climbing her spine.

"Bye bug." Shanti chimed in.

Tink's eyes bulged a scream of pain erupting from her lips as Wendy increased the pressure more and more, Tink felt her blood start to ooze out as her flesh started to burst as it became impossible to breath.

Finally Wendy granted her mercy and pressed her foot down firmly and squished the tiny woman under her pale salty foot, a wet squelching sound filling the air as Wendy felt the tiny girl explode under her foot and bathe her sole in a rather pleasant feeling warm liquid, she lifted her foot of the ground to inspect that damage, only a few splatters of blood on the carpet, she pulled her leg back and looked over her shoulder, smirking as she saw the mangled remains of the squished fairy sticking to her foot.

"Shame she wasn't of more use but I have to admit, it felt great to squish that bitch under my foot like the bug she was." Wendy said with a small smile

Shanti look at the bloody remains and thought for a moment and stepped back and sat down on the bed, pulling Wendy with her, who made sure that only the toes on her left foot touched down on the floor as she walked.

"Oh I don't know about that." Shanti began as she opened her legs, taking hold of Wendy's ankle and moving, the other leg following, until they both rested between Shanti's legs on the bed. "I can think on one thing more we can do with her." She continued as she lifted Wendy's ankle until her sole was in her face, she leaned in and began to extend her tongue and proceeded to drag the tip over the top of Wendy's foot, from Tink's mangled neck, over the back of her head to the tip of Wendy's toes with she allowed her tongue to poke at the gap between Wendy's toe and toenail.

"Oh...ah…Shanti!" Wendy moaned; her toes scrunching as the Indian girl licked again, this time from the base of Wendy's heel, up over Tinkerbell's feet, up her broken legs, over her wet ass, dipping her tongue between the tiny cheeks, up her mangled back, over Tink's now clean hair and up to the dancing toes once again. "Oh Shanti….ah…umm...that feels so good." Shanti continued to lick and suck at the sole, even peeling up Tink's left leg, snapping it at the knee and slurping it up like spaghetti and swallowing it down, her lips now wearing a splash of Tink's sauce.

Wendy gasped, breathing heavily, her gaze fell onto Shanti's left foot, her hand lashing out and grabbing her exotic ankle and lifting it up to her face, not caring for the sweat or the dirt she leaned in and started to kiss it, groaning in pleasure, occasionally moaning into the sole, inhaling Shanti's dusty, cheesy scent before stretching out her tongue and dragging it from the heel to the base of the toes before taking all five digits into her mouth and lightly suckling o the large digits, moaning.

Both girls continued to lick at each other's soles, an intense itching between their legs, Shanti reaching down with her free hand and rubbing at her crotch through her skirt as she lapped at Wendy's sole, occasionally slurping up another part of the squished fairy, groaning at the combinations of flavour, salty magic.

Wendy rubbed her own crotch through her night, her free hand curled into a fist, her upper body arching over, trying to force more of the tanned foot into her mouth, sucking on Shanti's toes, sliding her tongue between them, eating her toe jam and the dust that caked her toes and drinking her cheesy, salty foot sweat.

A/N I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)