- Text Size +

Title: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Categories: The Little Mermaid
Characters: Vanessa (Ursula)
Contains: Giantess, Femdom, Licking, Vore, Insertion, Masturbation, Swallowed Whole, Chewed
Requested By: Olivar
Started: 19/01/2018
Finished: 19/01/2018

"What a lovely little bride I'll make. My dear I'll look divine." She sung in her stolen harmonic voice, giggling to herself. "Things are working out to my ultimate design." She smirked as pulled out a golden hair pin from her dark brown wavy hair and threw it like a dart at her mirror, striking the face of the angel carving it rested with, pushing the mirror to lean back.

The beautiful woman with voluptuous curves lifted the hem of her vanilla under dress for her wedding gown that squeezed her honeydew melon sized tits together, showing ample cleavage, while highlighting the perfect shape of her ass. She stepped onto her dresser.

"Soon I'll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be miiiine!" She twirled on her dresser, shattering a purple perfume bottle beneath her black high heels, she rested her pale hand atop the mirror, pulling it back to its original position laughing to herself only to frown as she stared into the mirror and saw her true form staring back.

"Well we can't have that, now can we?" She waved her hand over the mirror, it briefly glow a dark yellow colour, her reflection vanished into an enchanted swirl as the glass rippled; the swirl began to reverse its direction and Vanessa's reflection, the glass grew still and the glow faded.

"Much better." She paused to admire how she looked.

She was a small woman, without her heels should would be face-to-face, with her 'groom's' chest, she had voluptuous curves, oh such curves, perky breasts that would take a full starfish to cover and her curved ass as proportioned and the accurate perkiness of her breasts. She had dark brown hair reaching the small of her back, her complexion was pale and delicate, emphasising the red in her sharp, slanted cheeks. Her eyes were a deep violet, her high plucked eyebrows giving her an almost playful, mischievous expression, her full lips covered with red lipstick, and not forgetting her very shapely, slender legs.

"Hmm maybe I'll keep this form a little longer." She smirked to herself as she groped her right breast, groaning as she rubbed over her nipple with her thumb through the thin fabric of the under dress.

She stepped down from her dresser, pulling out her stool from beneath it and seating herself.

"Perhaps I'll even stick around for the wedding night, take my new hubby for a spin." She smirked at her reflection, licking her lips in a seductive manner as she imagined taking the hypnotized prince to bed.

Her gaze fell to the small clear, glass bowl beside her mirror, filled with water, a layer of sand on the base with shrimps pressed against the farthest 'wall' from her. She sent them a predatory grin, showing off her white teeth. She reached for the bowl, her shapely fingers curling round the rim before slowly pulling it back towards her; the shrimps began swimming about the bowl in chaos, searching in vain for some form of escape as Vanessa began to peer over the bowl. She chuckled at the amusing display.

"What do you think?" She pulled down her underdress allowing her left breast to jump out before she roughly groped it, moaning through her gritted teeth as her eyes closed. "Do you like this body too?" She asked coyly as she opened her eyes, dipping her fingers into the cold salty water and plucking a pink shelled shrimp by the tail and lifting it from the water, enjoying how it thrashed about helplessly between her fingers.

"What do you think of my new body?" She brought the wriggling shrimp to her naked breast, pressing it against her nipple, using it to circle and tease her hard nipple. "Mmm."

She lifted the shrimp over her head.

"Then again maybe I should ask one of the guys." She smirked before opening her mouth wide, extending her thin red tongue over her bottom lip, she shrimp started thrashing more violently, oh how she loved it when they squirmed, especially on the way down.

She let go of the wriggling tail, it flipped as it fell through the air before landing with a small splash on the giantess' extended tongue before rolling down the length of the warm appendage, it started grabbing at the bumps of 'floor' its tiny hands slipping from them as soon as they touched before finally falling down the hole. Vanessa swallowed, hard, her fingers following the bump in her skinny neck until it vanished into her cleavage.

She moaned at the feeling of the tiny fish squirming in her stomach, her hand fell between her legs, dipping under her underdress, her finger stroking her pantiles pussy as she shifted in her seat. Her other hand dived back into the bowl, clasping another shrimp around its middle and lifting it from the water before taking it between her legs, opening her lips she pushed the terrified crustacean into her pussy before letting her lips close, arching her back as she felt the shrimp start to the thrash around, weakly slapping and nipping her cunt.

"Ohhh ohhh…I'm so ah…keeping this…ah body…ahhh." She felt her legs close as she tried to remain seated, her eyes squeezed shut as the sea creature pleasured her while her snack continued to swim and thrash within her stomach, both desperate to escape but completely at her mercy, if she wanted she could crush the one in her sopping cunt between her fingers, the power making the sensations beyond euphoric.

Her hand shooting to her exposed breast, starting to roughly massage it, nipping her nipple between her fingers, chewing her lower lips as her moans filled the room, her eyes locked on the remaining shrimp as they fearfully watched her.

Her groping soon stopped, her expression becoming one of irritation, slowly her head began to bow until she was staring between her legs. She reached down, dipping her fingers into her pussy, shuddering as she plucked the still shrimp from her pussy, marinated in her pussy juices. She lifted it till it reached eyelevel. Dead.

"Shame, I couldn't even get close to finishing." She tossed the corpse into her mouth and bit down on it, eyes widening, groaning as her taste buds erupted with new sensations. "Oh Poseidon that's good." Her chews became more eager, smashing the cum soaked shrimp before swallowing it down. "So good." She muttered to herself.

Her gaze returned to the bowl, they really didn't like that grin. Vanessa licked her lips, she really needed to turn more of her failed 'clients' into shrimp, so much more enjoyable than deformed seaweed in her garden.

"Hmm if all goes to plan I'll be able to do that to Triton himself." She rubbed her slick pussy her mind filled with images of having the king of the sea himself as a shrimp pussy pleasurer, perhaps even that redheaded daughter of his. "Then again that I think I'd prefer something more permanent for her." She started thinking of possible objects she could turn Ariel into to please her pussy, when she doesn't use that hunk of hers.

"And with that prince in my pocket I could control land and sea." She giggled, her hand swiftly diving into the bowl and grabbing three of her former clients in her fist, plopping one into her mouth before ramming the other two into her pussy, breaking a few of their arms, her breath hitching, pressing the shrimp against the roof of her mouth as the thrashing started once again, she squeezed her legs together bending forward, she started groping her tit again, this time roughly pulling at her hard nipple as well as nipping it.

She started sucking on the shrimp in her mouth as the two shrimps in her pussy clumsily slapped and smacked her pussy, one even biting her walls, her breath hitching.

"Ahh ahh, ohh! Ahh!" She released her nipple to grope her breast, her nails digging into her boob flesh, the stinging pain heightening her pleasure, as was the last shrimp staring at her, her face inches from the bowl.

She opened her mouth, her tongue sliding out until it licked the bowl, the shrimp backing away in fear as it started into her giant mouth and the flailing shrimp within it. the tongue retracted and Vanessa resumed her tossing of the shrimp around her mouth, forcefully sucking it and nipping it with her giant teeth, moaning at its taste as she felt herself approaching her edge as the shrimp within her cunt had managed to 'swim' up her pussy.

She grit her teeth, squeezed her eyes shut as her orgasm rocked through her, her pussy walls throbbing and squeezing her captives as a tsunami of cum erupted from her and forced the two shrimp from her pussy as her legs opened.

She looked down, straightening in her seat. Between her slender, pale legs, lying in a small pool of her cum were two shrimp, one thrashing about helplessly while the other remained still. She grinned.

GULP!

The shrimp in her mouth slid down into her throat, managing to catch itself halfway before it could descend into her stomach, she smirked as pressed her fingers against her neck, feeling the still lump, completely at her mercy.

GULP

Which she had none. With that last gulp the shrimp finished its decent into her stomach, Vanessa squirmed in place, it was exhilarating to feel them swimming inside her after being swallowed whole, she was so going to do that more often, so much more enjoyable than chewing.

She plucked the dead shrimp from between her legs, pushing the head between her full lips, winking at the shrimp in her bowl before slurping into up with a resounding 'pop,' her jaw swiftly moving and she began to roughly chew the marinated fish, groaning at the taste and once she was done she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to show the last shrimp in the bowl what was left of the shrimp before taking it back into her mouth and slowly swallowing it, tracing its path again with her fingers before plucking the last shrimp from between her legs, it weakly struggled, she giggled as she started to wipe up her cum with the shrimp.

She lifted it to face level before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue once again before slowly, sadistically laying the shrimp on her tongue before leaning forward so she was level with the bowl. Vanessa slowly pulled her tongue back into her mouth and pushed the shrimp to the back of her mouth, keeping it open and ensuring that shrimp had a good view as the one in her mouth slowly slid down her throat, weakly wriggling. Like the other one it got caught in her throat.

GULP

The shrimp watched her trace it vanish from her neck as it reached her breasts, Vanessa keeping her mouth open to truly rub it in. she grinned and pulled back, enjoying how they felt in her stomach.

"I think I'll save you for tonight." She winked again mischievously "maybe I'll have that hunk of a prince feed you to me." She licked her lips and began to resume getting dressed, enjoying how the shrimps felt in her stomach.

'Is this what that woman was going on about? Butterflies or something?' She thought to herself as she pushed her boob back into her underdress and patted her stomach, her pussy still burning for attention and waiting eagerly for the wedding night.

A/N Hope you enjoyed that chapter.