[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A story idea that came to mind after receiving some unbelievable gift art from pectoriah. It depicted their OC Sophia and my OC Seleia being the best of friends. I figured their had to be a story that led them to that point. Thus, this is my interpretation of how those events unfolded. 


Rated: X
Categories: Instant Size Change, Crush, Destruction, Muscle, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6981 Read: 2963
Published: January 27 2024 Updated: January 28 2024

1. When Two Forces of Nature Meet by Bulloftheeast [Reviews - 0] (2185 words)
This is really just the introduction to the two characters. Showing Seleia's arrival to a planet she initially hoped to annihilate just for fun. It turns out, she wasn't the only omnipotent being with that idea. 

2. The Embodiment of Cataclysm by Bulloftheeast [Reviews - 0] (1078 words)

Sophia begins their friendly competition with a bang. After having quite the head start, thanks to Seleia. Sophia was now fully prepared to bring about the complete end to this once peaceful alien city.

3. Slow and Steady...and Hungry by Bulloftheeast [Reviews - 0] (1345 words)

Now it was Seleia's turn to show off her destructive abilities. However, she let her relentless hunger get the better of her. Who said she couldn't kill two birds with one stone in this little competition?

4. A Short Walk by Bulloftheeast [Reviews - 0] (767 words)

Seleia and Sophia take a little walk across the planet. Learning about each other a little more while decimating the landscape.

5. How To End A Planet by Bulloftheeast [Reviews - 0] (1606 words)

The end was in sight for this world. Sophia and Seleia came together to make the extermination of this planet fun.