- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end was in sight for this world. Sophia and Seleia came together to make the extermination of this planet fun. 

Seleia’s eyes lit up with excitement. She was a warrior at her core, fighting and combat were in her blood. She never really got to do anything with it though since she was so powerful. The last mortal being that challenged her to a one vs one was turned to red mist simply from a flick of Seleia’s fingers. Her only sparring partner was her wife Lucy, who also really didn’t fight much with her, or her friend Blaze. “You want to fight me? Uh, well sure!” Seleia said a bit confused. She could tell there wasn’t any malice in Sophia’s tone. She didn’t sound like she wanted to fight her to attempt to cause harm, she just wanted to have more fun between two omnipotent beings. Plus, it was only fair that Seleia let Sophia pick what they did next. She did win the first competition. “I am so down for this!” Seleia said as she got into her ready stance. Her left foot sliding across the terrain, wiping everything in the mud as she shifted. He held her arms out with her hands curled into fists. From the look of it, Seleia looked like a professional fighter. She had trained her whole existence for it, so she knew a thing or two when it came to hand-to-hand combat. “Oh, this is really going to be fun!” Sophia exclaimed as she flexed her massive arms. The instance alone again causing widespread devastation far below. Sophia kicked things off, going straight for some heavy punches towards Seleia’s face. Seleia shuffled and dodged nimbly as the ground began to look more and more like a battlefield. Sophia may have had some seriously big muscles and the power behind them, but Seleia was light on her feet. She knew how to maneuver in a fight. Tiring Sophia out wasn’t exactly going to be a move here though. “This is great!” Seleia said between dodges, “I wish I could do this more often!” That’s when Sophia finally got a hit in. She swung low this time, her massive fist connecting with Seleia’s abdomen. At that moment, seemed as though time had completely stood still. Seleia didn’t move, nor feel any pain from the blow. Instead, the power within Sophia, brought forth the Psyonite energy mixed within Seleia’s body. The result, a massive blue glowing wave a pure energy emitting from the strike. It spread at the speed of sound outward across the entire planet. For a brief moment, the two stood there wide eyed at what had just happened. Then the planet erupted. The wave split straight through the planet in a fine line, slicing it directly on the center from where they were standing. The whole planet shifted as it began to break into do almost perfectly equal parts. Magma shot forth, covering the ground, and splashing up on to Seleia’s body. She laughed maniacally as the swished the magma around her body and watched as their little game had completely ended this world.  Sophia was in equally as good a mood as Seleia. This was her goal. She had a feeling their combined power would cause something like this at some point. Either one of them could do this on their own, but this was much more fun.

Without paying attention, all Sophia heard was “hey! It’s my turn!” before seeing Seleia’s booted legs flying towards her. Almost the exact same phenomenon happened when she connected with Sophia’s chest. The part of the planet she was standing one was not on the verge of totally collapsing in on itself. Sophia started to float off her dying side of the planet and hover above it. Watching with demonic eyes as that side of the world has begun to decay, split apart, and became covered in fire. “That was great! Look how pathetic they are! So weak!” Sophia yelled out. If anyone were left alive, she was all they’d hear. It was all but over now. Only one half of this planet was still somewhat intact. Sophia hovered over and landed next to Seleia. Her feet landing in a lake of magma, not that she cared to notice. “This has been super awesome! However, we’re about to totally annihilate this planet. Before we do that, do you mind if we do something?” Seleia said somewhat nervously as she started to rummage in her skintight leotard. She rooted around in her cleavage briefly before pulling out what looked to be a super massive cell phone. “My wife got this thing for me. I guess it’s called a “cell phone”? I don’t really understand Human technology, but you can take pictures with it!” Sophia was starting to understand where she was going with this. “I noticed this little city over there that is still almost fully intact, minus that section there” she pointed to a smoldering ruin of the city the center. “Would you mind getting a picture with me? Just so I could remember this fun we’ve had and our meeting. We could use that city as a backdrop!” Seleia said with a smile, hoping Sophia would agree. With a chuckle and a smirk, she agreed to the picture. Seleia started to build a stand, out of rubble and destroyed terrain. She rested the phone against part of the rocky stand and put a timer on for 15 seconds. Together, she and Sophia got in close together and made a peace sing with their fingers, happy to be their together. The one snapped the picture, sealing their events together forever. “Awesome! This is amazing! You’re amazing, Sophia! Thank you!” Seleia said with total joy in her eyes as she harshly slid the phone back into her leotard. 

It was all coming to an end now. Nothing could top this one. Seleia was going to remember this day for the rest of eternity. “Alright, are you ready to finish this? These bugs overstayed their existence.” Sophia said. Seleia just nodded before floating off the planet with Sophia. “So…Can I um…Have this side? I’m still pretty hungry and all that energy just smell delicious!” Seleia pleaded for moment. “Ha, yeah, go right ahead. I’d preferred watching it crumble into oblivion, but if it’s anything like what you did in your city. Then by all means.” Sophia gestured with her hands to let Seleia take the lead. 

Seleia moved her open palm in front of the half of planet before them. Her gloved palm began to glow again. This time, so did her eyes. The entire planet, from side to side began to emanate a bright blue glow as the process had begun. At the same time, a blue haze lifted off the surface and began to float towards Seleia in a constant stream. Everything was turning bright blue. On the surface of the planet, anything that was left standing was now beginning to break apart and turn to blue goo. The entire half of the world was following with it as Seleia drained it of its Aetherial energy. After a minute, the blue began to dissipate, signaling that Seleia had totally drained it of any energy left within the planet. The core was now cool, the lava ceased flowing, the small amount of green on the surface was gone. The entire planet was dead, just a space rock now. “You wanted to see it crumble? It’s all yours now.” Seleia said in a low tone as her body glowed brighter now. The energy of a damned planet charging inside of her. Sophia looked back at the rock with hungry eyes as she cocked her fist back. With the speed of a missile, she flew towards the rock. Her fist smacked the planet with immeasurable force. The dead rock splintered apart before being reduced to dust. It scattered around, floating aimlessly through the void of space. In the distance stood Sophia, laughing at the complete ruin she and Seleia had caused. Where once a great planet stood, now, nothing remained save for a few dead chunks of earth. 

The two met up in the middle, floating where the planet use to be. They were both several hundred miles tall now. Seleia was ready to depart back for her home, popping another chunk of the planet into her mouth quickly. “This turned out to be a pretty great day. I’m glad you came along, Seleia. I took great pleasure in ruining this world with you.” Sophia said with a smile. Seleia gulped down the now goo that was the space rock before returning the gratitude. “You are beyond awesome, Sophia! I’m so glad I ran into you too! Perhaps one day you can come meet my family and join us all for some fun. Of course, we’d have to find a different planet to destroy!” Seleia laughed, extending the open invitation to her new friend, for whenever she wanted to have fun again. “I appreciate that, Seleia. You turned out to be a good friend. I’m glad to have met you. Have fun on your journey.” Sophia patted Seleia on the shoulder before blasting off into the void of space, onto the next world that would be its end to her. Seleia started her drift back to Earth. A new smile on her face as she kept the memory of these events at the front of her mind. She couldn’t wait to tell her wife about the day she had


Chapter End Notes:

The end. I had a real blast making this story, and I hope you all did too reading it!