- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Seleia and Sophia take a little walk across the planet. Learning about each other a little more while decimating the landscape.

Seleia continued to pat the debris off herself. Sophia watched with glee as the world behind them continued to belch out magma and crack apart. “That was fun, Sophia! But you definitely won that round!” Seleia said cheerfully. It wasn’t about winning with her anyways. She just wanted to have fun wiping out weaker worlds, and now, she had a fun partner to do that with. “Thanks” said Sophia, “honestly I just wanted to see if really you were this “Goddess of Destruction” you said you were. I’d say it checks out.” Sophia gave Seleia a playful shove causing Seleia to giggle. The reality of the shove was it caused another massive crack in the planet right between the two of them. “Let’s get out of here, find something else to wipe out. This part of the planet is far too pitiful now.” Sophia said, still looked at the crumbling terrain behind her. She glanced back at Seleia, who was now happy slurping up a handful of the molten magma that’s been leaking out of the planet. She was enjoying it too, the gooey super-hot liquid pouring from the side of her mouth as she continued to drink it. 

“You know. I need to return the favor from earlier.” Sophia said with a grin. Before Seleia could react to what she said, Sophia grabbed Seleia by the arm and flung her. She couldn’t tell for certain, but it sounded as if she was laughing as she went flying. Seleia landed in a field with the force of a moon colliding with the planet. The crater was deeper than she was long, and the debris shot up into the atmosphere. The shockwave from the impact spread out in all directions, sweeping across the landscape. Trees were uprooted and flung, streets ripped up, a small town nearby was completely flattened and reduced to nothing. Those same cracks from where the two unstoppable beings had begun, had started to form again. The rhythmic shaking of the ground returned as Sophia walked over to the massive crater. The unmistakable insane laughter of Seleia was very much audible from with the hole. Sophia peered over the edge of the crater to find Seleia rolling around inside laughing as if she’d been told the most hilarious joke. Sophia grinned before letting out a little chuckle herself. “You’re a tough one, I’ll give you that, Seleia.” Sophia said as she reached into the hold and picked Seleia up out of it with one hand. Sophia was now visibly much larger now. She had to have grown to four thousand feet at the least. Seleia landed on her feet and stared up at Sophia, whose massive breasts were blocking the view of her face. “I didn’t know we were allowed to grow during around little competition.” Seleia said while poking Sophia’s abs. Just then her entire body began to glow intensely bright. The ground at her feet was seared from the radiant heat. In a flash of light, she was now as tall as Sophia. “Hiya there!” She cutely said with a little wave. 

The two continued to walk across the landscape of the planet. Each of their massive steps laying total waste to whatever was beneath them. Towns and small cities were mushed into large footprint shaped craters, the ground shook relentlessly, causing earthquake like tremors all over the place. Sophia and Seleia talked about each other for most of the walk. Getting to further know who they’re dealing with. Sophia told Seleia she was a succubus who became infinitely powerful after being summoned. Seleia told her that she was initially created to be weapon, but the Empire that created her, filled her will a cocktail of intergalactic chemicals that granted her omnipotent power. The two were really starting to become the best of friends quickly. They weren’t much different from one another besides where they had come from. Every now and then, Seleia would bend down and scoop up a swath of the landscape and throw it in her mouth. Sophia was astonished by her appetite, and her ability to just eat anything and love it. Sophia motioned to Seleia to have her watch as she crushed an entire city beneath the heart-shaped tip of her tail. Their laughter could be heard across the forsaken planet. That’s when Sophia had a devilish idea on how to end it all. “Let’s have a little brawl!” She yelled out. Some mountains nearby crumbling to dust from the sound of her voice.