- Text Size +



“H-holy shit, Eli…sh-she’s…she’s coming this way!”

“Just…okay, just don’t do anything, alright? I’ll do the, uh…the talking.” Eli’s walk in the park with his girlfriend had taken a sudden turn for the worse. His heart had jumped into his mouth the instant he saw the colossal figure strolling straight for them. Even though so much time had passed, and so much had changed, there was no mistaking that face – it was definitely her.

“Why is she looking at us like that?!” Jen’s voice was a frantic whisper. “Does she, like…know you or something??”

“Jen I said I’ll handle this, okay!? Don’t freak out, just let me take contro–”

He was suddenly interrupted by a voice much deeper and more powerful than his own, a voice that, despite its profound depth and dominion, maintained an alluring femininity that he knew from the past. Alexandra Carter wasn’t speaking loudly at all; she didn’t need to. Her voice, like the rest of her, made an instant impression without too much effort on her part.

“Well if it isn’t Mr. Elijah Paxton Pennington,” she began, the easy mockery evident in her voice as she used his middle name. “It’s been a while.”

The air was suddenly alive with the sound of Alexandra’s bracelets singing into each other as she crossed her massive arms, smirking down at her ex-boyfriend. She looked like a goddess, decked out with long, dangling earrings and a sexy necklace that perfected her edgy presentation. But it was her muscles…those muscles…and her towering height, that had made Eli forget everything else. She was jacked. And gigantic – the top of Eli’s head barely even came up to the middle of her breasts. 4 years before, she had been an A-cup. Now, at 22…!?

At first, Eli couldn’t say a word. He couldn’t even make a sound. For the last few years he had heard the occasional rumor, here and there, about how Alexandra had gotten really into fitness after going to college, how she had been having some sort of late growth spurt or something. But she didn’t use social media, so there hadn’t been any great ways to check up on her. And in any case, Eli hadn’t wanted to – he and Jen had been going strong now for 6 months…plus the way he and Alexandra had broken up had been less than ideal. If he was being honest, it had all been his fault – like an idiot, he had taken Alexandra for granted, and had ended up dumping her over another girl. He hadn’t been mean to her – he had tried to treat her as well as he could, but the fact was that, at the end of senior year, he just wasn’t attracted to her anymore. She had become kind of boring to him, and she didn’t make up for it with her body…what had she been? Like 5’6…100 pounds soaking wet. A string bean with no tits or ass to speak of. He had taken the advice of his friends and moved on, using the phrase of one of his pals, to a “higher tier.”

A higher tier…

“A-Alex…you…uhhh…wow…” was all Eli could stammer after it became clear that Alexandra was just going to stand there smirking down at him until he said something.

“Mhm…I know,” she chuckled, looking up and down herself before returning her eyes down to him. “Late-adolescent growth spurt – rare in girls, but it does happen…obviously.” She took a deep breath through her nose, and her body seemed to inflate, with her muscles rippling as her breasts enlarged two or three sizes. Eli’s eyes popped, and Alexandra’s lips curled back into that sultry smirk. She was clearly enjoying this.

“Of course, it wasn’t just the growth spurt,” she continued, “I’ve put in a lot of work to look like this – and the supplements probably kicked everything into high gear too. That and the weightlifting…oh and the eating too.” She straightened her back even more and flexed in her pose. “450 bench, 660 squat, 720 deadlift. Need over 5,000 calories a day to keep that going.”

“That’s…uh, oh my g-god, Alex,” Eli stuttered. He didn’t know what to do or say; he was totally overwhelmed by her presence. He vaguely registered that she was wearing some big platform boots, but that did nothing to reassure him. In every sense of the word, she was GIGANTIC. He was so stunned that he actually felt accomplished in sputtering out his next question. “A-are you, uhm…are you training for…for something?”

“Oh haven’t you heard?” Alexandra grinned. “I’m in the WWE now…not quite the world champion yet, but I will be, just you wait.” She arched an amused eyebrow down at him. “I’m surprised you haven’t heard of the “Air Conditioner”...heh, stupid wrestling name, but it stuck, because it’s my initials, and I’m a unit!”

“Ahh, eheh…y-yes, yes I get it,” Eli nodded, forcing himself to smile.

“The others just call me The Giantess,” Alexandra added, her eyes sparkling with pleasure. “I think I like that one better.”

“I…can see why they, uh…call you that,” Eli said simply. He suddenly realized that his face was burning, and that his cock was almost completely hard. Without thinking, he found himself blurting out: “H-How tall are you now?”

“In my bare feet?” asked Alexandra, her eyes traveling deliberately down to his crotch before creeping back up to his face. It was incredible, the effortless power she held over him, just by standing there, just by existing in front of him. “Without shoes I’m 6’9 now.”

“Good…grief,” Eli breathed out. There was no way to disguise his helpless awe.

“But in these boots,” Alexandra chuckled, her eyes never leaving his face, “I’m 7’3.”

She let those words sink in for a few silent seconds, since there apparently wasn’t anything Eli could think of in reply. Jen had turned to look at her boyfriend; she had been deeply unnerved initially, but now she just looked pissed.

“And is this your girlfriend?” Alexandra asked, turning her deep brown eyes to stare down amusedly at Jen. “She’s a tiny little thing.” Bending down before Jen could muster up the courage to say something, Alexandra “whispered” to her, though loud enough so that Eli could hear. “You’re cute, girl…but I’d be on my guard against Mr. Eli – he likes his girls on the…bigger side…if you catch my drift. That’s why he left me, you know.”

“That’s…hey, that’s not true!” he tried to counter, but his voice died down to a pathetic whimper as Alexandra straightened back up and fixed him with her dead-pan gaze. It was impossible to try and worm his way out of the truth, with THAT staring him down. Alexandra wasn’t angry…but she was enjoying every moment of this.

“It’s absolutely true,” she smiled. “But really, Eli, I should be thanking you – breaking up with you was the best thing that could’ve happened to me. I quit that domestic frame of mind that probably bored the shit out of you…and then I found myself, got goals, worked for them…and achieved them.”

Another silence passed by, and neither Eli nor Jen could think of anything to say. Eli was trying not to cream his pants, and Jen was trying to figure out what the hell was going on, all while she stared straight into the belt of this huge, crazy lady who was apparently the “Alex” that Eli had spoken about a couple times before.

“So…wow, so WWE signed you and…everything?” Eli forced out. He didn’t want the conversation to end.

“Yep, signed on for 5 years, straight-up,” Alexandra nodded. “Crazy money in wrestling, apparently. I wasn’t even going for the cash, haha – it just fell into my lap.”

“How…much?” Eli asked, knowing that it wasn’t polite to inquire. But he had to know.

“Ha! $250,000 each year, plus bonuses when the ratings go up…” She bounced her eyebrows knowingly as she winked down at him. “And they’ve been going up, let me tell you.”

“Damn…!” Eli exclaimed. Somehow, learning how much money she had now made him even harder.

“Yeah, I mean, I missed out on the college experience, which I guess you two are enjoying, right?” Alexandra smiled down at them. “But for me it’s turned out to be worth it –”

“Oh my god!” cried someone from across the park. “It’s the AC! Holy shit!” Eli suddenly realized that a few people had already gathered around them, and the outburst from across the park had sent more people flocking their way. Everyone seemed to know who she was, and people had already pulled out pens and markers for her autograph.

“Well that’s about as long as I can chat,” sighed Alexandra, rolling her eyes (even though she obviously soaked up the attention), “Before I get mobbed. But nice seeing you, Eli…and nice meeting you…”

“Jen..” came the small, mouse-like reply. Or, at least, that’s how Jen sounded to Eli.

“Jen,” repeated Alexandra, rich confidence imbuing her voice as she turned to meet the gathering crowd. “See ya around Eli…or probably not, cause I’m moving out to LA next week. But I’m glad I…hahahaha…glad I ran into you.”

With her parting words, Alexandra hadn’t even tried to disguise her smirking glee. She had just straight-up laughed in his face. She treated Eli to a view of her huge, muscled back as she turned to the enthusiastic crowd, deftly asserting herself with a “Ya’ll feelin’ chilly!?” which elicited an appreciative roar. Apparently that was one of her catch-phrases or something. Several seconds had to go by before Eli felt something slap into his chest, snapping him out of his trance. Jen had just smacked his left pec.

“Close your mouth,” she snapped at him, grabbing his hand and tugging him away from the gathering crowd. Eli hadn’t even realized he had been gaping. All he knew was that, for the next few weeks, or months…or years…he was going to have a tough time getting Alexandra Carter out of his head.

Chapter End Notes:
I have more of these art-based short stories on my Patreon.  Join here for more: www.patreon.com/joycejulep