- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Image of a sweaty Rachel after having eaten her snack by Rencohada (DA).

Having polished Richey off, a pleasant sigh escaped her lips as she enjoyed the delightful fluttering in her belly. She giggled at the thought of Richey’s ‘sugar monster’ – it had tasted very sweet.

She pulled her clothes on, made a quick trip into the bathroom and then out to the couch to continue watching TV as if nothing had ever happened, though her face was flushed and sweaty.

--


Richey was surprised at the speed at which he was sent into the girl's mouth. It was quite the thrill ride. Her tongue was an animal unto itself as it first swirled all around him, then pressed up through his legs, concentrating on his crotch more than anything else. He gasped in surprise and delight as the tip grasped his nuts. No one had ever touched him there, his most precious of body parts. As he let go of her thumb to grab hold of the wild muscle, he closed his eyes and spurted his load in several tiny explosions onto it. He had wanted to make the good feelings last, but he hadn’t matured enough to resist the urge to contain his eruption, the tip of her tongue being too forceful for his nascent sexual abilities. He realized he’d just had his first ‘blowjob’ and It had felt wonderful and his thoughts turned to wanting to do it again.


From inside her, he heard her low moans, “Mmmmm” as he swirled around in her mouth and on her tongue. As he finished spurting, he subconsciously let go of the tongue and his body splayed and fell backward as the girl said something, than the next thing he knew, his legs were above him and he was barreling towards her gullet head first, flailing with his arms and legs desperately to try to slow his slide towards it as the girl angled her head up.

“Whoa! Whoa!”, he screamed with nervous apprehension at the feeling of total helplessness.

 

He felt like he was being swirled around in a whirlpool of her saliva, then felt his body get sucked into a narrow tunnel. Grasping frantically at everything, he could feel the inevitable buildup of pressure force him further into it. His whole body was squeezed into it. It actually felt somewhat good at first, the squeezing, sort of like a very strong full body massage. However, being still aroused, the squeeze on his little member was especially tight as he traversed her throat headfirst and his penis was bent back against it’s will, causing him immense pain, the fleshy texture giving way only slightly. Then his ears popped as his body descended, causing him to scream before he momentarily passed out.

His tiny body was in the early stages of being broken down into pulp to eventually be absorbed and distributed throughout her body.

 

***

 

A few minutes later, Richey’s mother came into the living room, holding a tray with a couple bowls of soup. “Here you go honey”, she said, laying one of the bowls on a table next to the couch Rachel was on.

“Thanks Mrs. Franklin”, Rachel said gratefully, “I haven’t had anything other than a small snack all morning.”

“Ugh, where’s that rambunctious little boy at?”, said Wilma.

“Mmmm”, said Rachel after she had blown on the hot spoonful and slurped it into her mouth. She couldn’t supress a small burp and covered her mouth with a sheepish smile. “Not sure. Perhaps he went to lie down. The last time I heard him, he didn’t seem to be feeling too well.” Inwardly, though she made no external noise, she chuckled silently at the mother’s expression of her son, her sides clenching and unclenching involuntarily and her abs jiggling.

Wilma went to look for Richey, but couldn’t find him anywhere. Not only was his soup ready, but his clothes were dried as well.

 

***

 

Richey woke up from his nightmare. In it, he was being pushed and pulled and throttled about. Waking, he was confused. He was in complete darkness. He felt short of breath. On the other hand, it was very humid and dank and it smelled. His body was half-immersed in some type of slimy liquid.

“Mom?”, he said, nervously.

There was no answer, but he heard a noise as if water was trickling around somewhere, almost like a waterfall in the distance.

Reaching for his pillow, he instead found his hands covered in something slimy and his skin was itching all over. Shocked and fearful, he stood upright, his heart racing.


He had slept through the first phase of the stomach’s digestion and the second phase was just beginning, the stomach churning into full digestion mode as his footing swayed underneath him, making him drop to his hands and knees into the muck of the soup the girl had just ingested. Some of it along with the acids of Rachel’s stomach got into his mouth and he scrunched his nose in distaste at the tart liquid.

It was beyond itching now, he felt like his skin was literally burning. Even his mouth and throat burned. He had no idea where he was or what was happening.

To make matters even worse, his member, his ‘sugar monster’ was in immense pain. He didn’t know why, not realizing the cartilage had been shorn by his trip down the girl’s gullet. It had shrunk down to it’s smallest state. “Ow. Owie”, he mumbled and rubbed at it, trying to make the pain go away.


Then it struck him. He had been swallowed. His cousin, beautiful Rachel, had swallowed him. Was it an accident? Is she upset at me for flashing her? Is she playing a game with me, waiting for me to wake up so she could tease me before throwing me back up?  These thoughts flashed quickly through Richey’s juvenile mind.

He stood up again, though the slimy liquid still came up to his thigh. “Rachel?”

There was no acknowledgement.

“Rachel. I really liked the blowjob. Can you let me out now? Maybe we can do it again?”, he said, as loud as he dared.

 

Still no reaction from the girl.

 

The humidity, darkness and lack of oxygen made it tough for him to breathe.

Perhaps he had misread the girl’s reactions and she was really penalizing him now.

“Rachel. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for flashing you my sugar monster”, he said, his voice growing louder. Perhaps she couldn’t hear him, he wondered.


Then he heard voices – it was his mother’s and she was talking with Rachel. He listened for awhile, but he couldn’t make out what was being said.

He called out to her, “Mom! Mommy!”, but was met with giggling from Rachel and her giggling had the effect of making her belly tremble, causing him to slip and fall back into the muck.

“Ouch. Oh. Oh”, he exclaimed, trying to wring off the grimy liquid and bits of masticated noodles.

He climbed higher up the moist, forgiving musculature, out of the chime except for his ankles and feet. The oppressive nature of the climate he was in and yelling made his strength wane.

“Rachel. Rachel, I’d like to come out now. It’s really hot in here!”, he yelled, no longer holding back his vocals.

 

But again, there was no response from the girl. Nor did he detect mother’s voice any longer. He was growing more tired by the second.

Mustering up his strength, he looked up and yelled, “Come on, Rachel! I..I won’t bring out the sugar monster…never again…I..I promise!”

After getting no response, he screamed with all his remaining energy, “Rachel, please! Let me out now. It hurts and…I’m tired.”

This latest outburst had sapped him completely and he was having trouble thinking clearly. His body sank a bit so that the liquid was back up to his waist. He was beginning to fade out and he laid his head on his arms. He felt like taking a nap.

 

After some moments, the stomach began to move about, contracting and squeezing. There was a rhythmic quality to it and, along with the warmth of the pool of chime most of his body lay in, Richey’s mind was eased.

As he lost consciousness, the rest of his body slid from moist textured surface into the sludge. He was never to wake again. His tiny body would eventually be absorbed into the muck and thence absorbed into Rachel’s body, acting as important nutrients for the growing girl.

 

***

 

Wilma didn’t think anything of the MSD virus in regards to her son’s disappearance. Though the virus had triggered on males as young as twelve years old, it was a very rare circumstance. In most of the ‘known’ cases, the gene had triggered in the late teens to early twenties. Richey hadn’t even been diagnosed with the virus, as doctors hadn’t been given the information to diagnose it by the time of his last physical. Of course, his next physical would have only been a couple weeks away, at the start of the school year.

After some time, Wilma asked Rachel where she thought Richey had gotten to. Rachel had mentioned that Richey had seemed upset with his mother’s treatment. She said he looked angry and embarrassed. Perhaps he had gotten some dirty clothes out of the laundry and left the house, running out into the still-pouring rain as she finished her soup? Rachel had even went out with the mother to ‘help search’ for him, starting with the nearby playground. Of course, they didn’t find him.

As the authorities were inevitably called to try to help locate the missing boy, Rachel wondered if she would have another such tiny encounter. It had left her with an insatiable desire to swallow another boy like the one she had just eaten. She thought of using her own powers of seduction, which were fledgling, but growing. She had been lucky this time, but after all, luck was where opportunity meets preparation. As for Richey, she would tell her friends that he had simply been ‘lost in the rain’.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.