- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Images of Rachel and Richey in their Jedi costumes by holly-konn on DA.

Lost in the Rain

 

Richey had been an active child. He had always been a bit of a hyper kid growing up and that had continued into his current age of twelve. He had also begun to develop a horniness for girls, as puberty had begun to kick in. Not that he had yet to experience randy feelings in the past. There had been occasions, though it was certainly not hormonal.

There had been the time on the monkey bars when he was barely more than a toddler when a girl next to him had missed her bar and grabbed his crotch. It had been an unusual feeling for him, somewhere between a curious pleasure and pain.

Then there was the time during recess just last year when a girl he liked, Joanie, had retaliated unexpectedly from a game of ‘titty twister’ he and his friends had played on the girls. Most of the girls had simply laughed (or screamed) and run away. But Joanie had reached down his shorts and grabbed a hold of the head of his little cock and twisted it in a circle to mimic what he had done with her nipple. He had gasped in shock and surprise, along with it being painful.

“That’ll teach ya, you little perv”, the girl had said before jogging off with the other girls. Richey had watched her talk to the other girls, no doubt telling them what she had done, and a couple of them had reacted in excited and giggling fashion.

And yet, even though it had been painful, there was something which struck his sexual fancy about the girl who was bold enough to reach into his shorts. She had showed no fear of his ‘sugar monster’ (which was his recent pet name for his penis) and he was quite impressed with her.

That was why he felt a surge of excitement when his mother, Wilma, had told him his cousin Rachel would be coming over soon for a few hours. Rachel’s mother had some errands to run in town and Rachel apparently would rather come over to visit with her cousin rather than tag along on boring errands.

 

Richey thought of the times he’d seen Rachel – once at the recent wedding of his older sister to Rachel’s older brother and on one other family get-together. He’d also seen her once during his sister’s dating phase. It was just a glance as the man had picked up his sister and Rachel had been in the car. The thirteen year old brunette, sort of a country bumpkin, had seemed pretty and confident. He was anxious to exhibit his newfound sexual energy when she showed up, to see her reaction.

 

***

 

In an effort to impress his cousin, he thought of something which might show off his athletic ability and imagination for her – Jedi dueling. Their play had begun innocently enough – they had both dressed in Jedi costumes, Rachel borrowing the leather costume of Richey’s sister (she was away). Of course, since Richey and his sister both had the ‘good’ light-sabres (they were both blue), when they crossed each other, it didn’t ring true as a battle between good and evil. Richey had told Rachel she had to play the role of ‘bad’ Jedi.


Soon, it began to sprinkle and they decided to turn their attention from dueling to the playground. Richey removed his robe so that he simply had a t-shirt and shorts on underneath, while Rachel put her shirt on over her costume, removing the leather-strapped bra and shoulder coverings after first covering herself. 

They had continued playing in the rain, the small park just a few hundred yards away. Richey had rejected his mother’s calls to come inside twice and Rachel had stayed to play with him as they played on the swings and ran around the various blocks and items to climb and crawl on. But the rain had come down harder and harder and she finally had enough.

“I’m going in Richey”, announced Rachel, “it’s raining too hard.”

“Awww”, moaned Richey. He didn’t mind the rain in the least. There had been no sounds of thunder, so the worst they could do in his mind is simply get muddy. Of course, his mother would have a different opinion on that entirely. “Ok”, he muttered sullenly as he jogged after the girl, who had a good 40 feet head start on him.

Richey bemoaned the fact that she had relented, though he had been able to talk her into playing in the rain for several minutes. Of course, he had noticed that the girl was not wearing a bra and her nipples stood out prominently from her firm chest which jiggled as she ran. This was another reason for his disappointment. Watching the girl’s breasts jiggle in the wet shirt was somehow captivating to him and gave him a strange feeling or urge in his groin.

He ran and almost caught up with her by the time she reached the front door.

 

***

 

Richey’s mother was less than thrilled when the two drenched youngsters came tearing into the house, Rachel screaming and Richey yelping as they fought to be the first inside. Wilma was just inside the door and had anticipated the mad rush. She stopped the two at the door and the sudden stop made Richey’s abdomen push into Rachel’s backside. The wet clothes felt very cold to the touch and even worse when pressed into their flesh.


“Stop it”, Rachel muttered as she looked behind her. He was making a goofy face.

“Hold it you two! Shoes and socks off. NOW!”, she said sternly, pointing at the mat just inside. “I can’t believe you both stayed out there in the rain. I’m surprised at you Rachel. And Richey…I’m not surprised at you. Didn’t you all hear me yelling?”

“Sorry Mrs. Franklin”, said Rachel, bowing her head ashamedly as she took off her shoes and socks.

“Come on ma. It’s fun to play in the rain”, said Richey defensively, taking off his shoes and socks too.

Both stood there shivering in the entryway.

Wilma gave him a pointed look and handed each of them a large towel. “Alright, I want both of you out of those wet clothes. Rachel, your mother brought a change of clothes for you in this bag.” She handed the small bag to Rachel.

Both kids looked at each other. Had they heard correctly? Did Richey’s mother just order then to strip down? Both felt a sense of embarrassment that one might see the other naked.

“Uh…”, Rachel began.

Wilma interjected, “Don’t worry. No one’s gonna see the other naked.” She stepped past Rachel and began to towel off Richey’s head and face. “Go ahead and change out now Rachel and I’ll keep Richey from watching. Than, when you’re finished, you can go to the bathroom to finish up and Richey can change here. Set your wet clothes there”, she pointed to an open space in front of the carpeted area.

“Oh, ok”, Rachel said, seeing the woman’s logic. She turned to face Richey just in case he tried to look. She got out a t-shirt and pair of shorts from the bag and quickly stripped down, replacing her wet shorts and panties with the dry pair of shorts, then she pulled her shirt over her head and quickly unfolded and put on the dry t-shirt. She wore no bra, even though she had developed into a B-cup, which was on the large size for a girl her age.

“All done Mrs. Franklin”, she announced, looking behind to get the mother’s acknowledgement. Then she took her bag and headed into the living room and then took the hallway towards the bathroom.

“Alright young man, you behave yourself around Rachel. I saw you trying to sneak a peek at her.”

“Yes, mom”, the boy replied somberly. What a buzz-kill his mom could be at times.

“Good boy. Now, I’ve got your clothes in the laundry, so you just take these wet things off and I’ll put them in the dryer”, she said to him.

“But mom, what am I gonna do then? You don’t want me running around naked?”, Richey said, perplexed.

“Of course not. Strip down and then you can put on that afghan blanket until your clothes are dry.”

“Geez! Ok”, Richey said, quickly taking off his wet shirt and then his shorts, than he made a run for the afghan and snatched it up, before removing his undies and handing them to his mother.

 

Wilma shook her head as he had dripped a bit of water for the several feet it took him to get the afghan off the couch. She thought of saying something to him, but then just took his clothes and walked away towards the kitchen (the laundry room was an offshoot from the kitchen in a small ante-room between it and the door to the driveway on the side of the house).

 

***

 

Alternating POV

 

Initially embarrassed with his nakedness, Richey was feeling that maybe he could turn the situation to his advantage. Having gotten out of the cold wet clothing, the afghan had given him some warmth and yet, the thrill of being naked stirred something in him. His juices were stirring and he had found Rachel pretty and fun to play with. And he really liked her boobs, which were bigger than most of the girls around his age.

As he thought about things, yes, he did have to admit that he felt a sexual attraction to his cousin. He wondered if he had made his feelings obvious to both her and his mother. After all, his mother had made the comment about his trying to peek at her when she changed. Did she know? He didn’t mind if Rachel sensed this, though he liked to play coy with girls. But if his mother knew, he would feel embarrassed. For he knew it wasn’t right to think about his cousin that way. And yet, she had only recently been his cousin. Surely, there had so be some leeway in what they could do. After all, he reasoned, there were no guarantees his sister and her brother would remain married forever.

He wondered if she felt a sexual attraction to him, beyond the fun she seemed to have playing and tussling with him on the playground. He resolved not to make the first sexual advance, but perhaps he could do something to provoke her interest or test whether there were similar urges on her behalf. If he was lucky, he might get to see her butt or tits. Their playing in the rain with her wet shirt had promised him they would be spectacular.

--

 

Rachel finished freshening up in the bathroom. She was a bit peeved that her mother didn’t pack another set of panties for her, but atleast she had gotten out of those wet clothes. Her skin felt a bit clammy and cool still and she shivered as a chill ran up her spine.

Turning her thoughts to Richey, she giggled. She thought he was cute and she enjoyed playing with him, but he had been a bit grubby and rough at times on the playground. She wondered if he enjoyed looking at her tits, which she was very proud of and liked to show off. She hadn’t minded her shirt getting wet at first as it prominently displayed them, but after the rain had picked up, the coldness had bothered her.

Exiting the bathroom, she made her way back down the hallway to the living room. Not seeing Richey, she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs and began to take an interest in the TV show, which had been turned to the cartoon section. It looked to be a spoof of Little Red Riding Hood. With her angle towards the TV, which was set in the middle of the living room, the corner couch gave her a bit of a peripheral view to the hallway from whence she’d just come and also where the bedrooms were, a bit further down the hallway from the bathroom.

--

 

Richey crept silently along the hallway. He had heard the girl leave the bathroom (the door opening and the flick off of the light switch) and had seen her walk into the living room, where she seemed to look around for him before settling into the corner couch, though he could only see her dangling feet from his current position. As he crept further, the rest of her legs could be seen. She had seemed quite an athletic girl to him. She really had an attractive, tanned toned pair of legs.  He stopped just out of view from her upper body as he was briefly enamored with them.

A thought struck him. I wonder how she would react if gave her a quick flash of my naked body. He felt a thrill and he decided to go through with it.

He crept just within view of her face, which was angled towards the TV, and quickly opened and closed his afghan. He didn’t make a voluntary sound, other than perhaps his feet making a creak in the hallway. He noticed a smirk develop on the girl’s face, but she continued looking straight at the TV.

--

 

Rachel caught the boy’s movement in the hallway and heard a very slight creak. She hadn’t really seen him, but more or less felt his presence. He’s gonna try to scare me, she thought. Ok, I’ll play his game and pretend not to know he’s there. She kept her face directed at the TV.

Then he did something she didn’t expect. He had crept a bit further and she could see his outline in the corner of her eye of her peripheral vision. Instead of jumping out at her, she had detected him opening and closing his blanket, though she hadn’t made out any details other than she knew he was naked underneath.

Did he just flash me? She had found the thought amusing and surprising. Staring straight ahead, she wasn’t aware of the smirk which involuntarily had spread across her face.

--

 

Richey crept silently (or so he thought) back to his room, collecting his thoughts. Perhaps she didn’t see me? He decided to wait a bit, then he would try again with more gusto, determined to make sure the girl saw him. He wondered what the worst case scenario would be – would she tell her friends? Maybe. But that really wasn’t such a bad thing. Rachel traveled in different circles than he. He didn’t know any of her friends and he was pretty sure she didn’t know any of his friends. That was a good thing.

--

 

After waiting a minute, with no sign of Richey, Rachel decided she would go find where he was. She jumped off the couch and began to walk down the hallway towards the bedrooms. She wondered if she might catch him naked, lying on his bed. That would be a funny sight. Two could play at the game of sneaking up on the other.

 

Richey had gotten off his bed and was just about to go into the hallway when he detected a shadow of someone moving in it. Peeking his head out, he saw that it was Rachel and she was walking his way, passing the bathroom. Another jolt of sexual energy burst within him and, as she got near his door, he jumped out in front of her and pulled his blanket open with his arms, this time saying “Surprise!” as he did so. Smiling as he watched her face, he did a little dance before closing the blanket back up.

--

 

Rachel was indeed surprised when her younger cousin jumped in front of her. It caused her heart to skip a beat. Before she could react further, he pulled his afghan asunder and she viewed his nakedness in all it’s glory. For some reason, as if by reflex, her vision went right down to Richey’s genitals. She watched him do a little dance, his small cock bobbing around his bare nutsack.

She stood there, stunned for a moment, then said “oooh” and bolted back to the living room without even looking Richey in the face. A deep embarrassment made her cheeks flush at what she had just seen.

It had been an amusing sight, seeing her little cousin’s bits and the image of his little thing bobbing about (she could not call it flopping as it hadn’t been big enough to meet that description) caused her to giggle as she pulled a pillow on the couch to her face. She had actually seen other penises before and they had been much bigger. Why would this boy go around showing off his bits like that?

--

 

Richey reveled in his excitement. He had gotten the reaction he had wanted from the girl. She had looked directly at his ‘sugar monster’ and had been caught off guard, gave a squeak and run away. But one thing she hadn’t done is get angry and he took that as a big plus. In his mind, this was an invite for more. He felt his cock twitch. He loved that feeling when his cock began to grow from it’s small and soft state.

He decided to double down on his latest action, slowly following the girl down the hallway. He found her with her face in a pillow. Without seeing her face, he didn’t know what she was doing. He decided to surprise her again.

“Rachel”, he said, getting her attention as she lowered the pillow, than she pulled the afghan apart again, giving her a very quick flash. She responded by covering her face with the pillow once more.

--

 

What is he thinking? Doesn’t he know his mom can walk in at any moment? Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. She liked Richey, but she was well aware that doing anything of a sexual nature with him was off limits and she was loathe to incur the wrath of his mother. Furthermore, they hardly knew each other. She didn’t know any of his group of friends and she looked on that as a negative. She might have been tempted to play with him a bit (as she had on one other occasion with a boy from her school) if the two were on their own somewhere, but she wasn’t going to be railroaded into it, feeling powerless in the boy’s home.

As she uncovered her face to say something to him, he flashed her again, laughing as he did so. Oh my god, is it growing? She had noticed his once tiny cock was now starting to develop some girth and hardness to it, looking more like the ones she had seen elsewhere. Part of her was curious, but the main feeling within her that was winning the battle was one of annoyance.

“Richey!”, she whispered loudly, talking to him through the pillow which she angled slightly away from him, threatening, “keep that little pecker of yours covered, or else I’ll tell your mom.”

 

***

 

Richey could hardly stop himself from giggling. He had gotten the girl’s goat, his penis had gotten hard, and he was sure she’d gotten a good look at it. He even thought he saw a somewhat lustful look in her eyes. Clearly, she was pretending to not like it, threatening to tell his mom. He scrambled his thoughts, trying to think how he might trap the girl. She was covering her face with the pillow, looking off to the side.

Perhaps? If she reacts as she did earlier, she might run towards his bedroom. Than, he might be able to play with her without fear of his mother coming in to bother them. He could simply lock his door.

Richey jumped a few feet to the side, now in front of the girl’s face. She had her eyes closed.

“Rachel!”, he said abruptly. When she opened her eyes, he gave her the longest flash yet, “surprise!” This time, he left the afghan open for several seconds as he danced, his penis now turgid and tilting at an upward angle.

--

 

Fuck!, thought Rachel. Now he’s got a boner. Part of her wanted to reach out and grab it. Another part of her wanted to kick him in the nuts. These two feelings lost out to her horror and embarrassment that her cousin was naked in front of her and that he was forcing his sexuality on her.

“Mrs. Franklin”, Rachel yelled, “Richey’s botherin’ me.” There was a slight country twang to her speech.

--

 

“Richey!”, said Wilma, coming into the room from the kitchen. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing mom”, he lied. He couldn’t believe the girl had told on him. She was threatening to spoil their fun.

“Uhuh”, she said, disregarding his answer, which she knew to be dishonest, “behave yourself and be nice to your cousin. You’re her host.”

Richey nodded. He wasn’t sure how, but he felt that his mom could sometimes see right through him and detect when he was truthful and when he wasn’t. It must be a special power moms have, he guessed.

“How about some soup to help warm up? Rachel, Richey?”, she asked of each, both of whom nodded affirmatively.

“Good, I’ll put some on now. Richey, your clothes will be dry in another 10 minutes or so”, she gave him another pointed look, then returned to the kitchen.

--

 

Richey waited a couple minutes, glaring at the girl, his hands on his hips cloistered around the folds of the blanket. Rachel was unperturbed and responded by making a funny face, bulging her cheeks and rolling her eyeballs, looking silly.

“I can’t believe you told my mom”, he said to her, which caused her to grin and stick her tongue out at him, her playful demeanor seemingly returning now that his mom had backed her up. For his part, he was deeply embarrassed whenever his mother scolded him, especially when it was in front of a girl, and doubly so when that girl was his pretty cousin.

Disregarding his mom’s earlier scolding, he lurched forward towards Rachel, dropping his afghan. Now what would she do?

 

***

 

Rachel was pleased. Her confidence was back. Richey’s mother had backed her up over her own son. She felt a sudden connection to the woman, whom she now felt she could trust.

Richey had said he didn’t believe she would say something, which brought out her bratty nature. She stuck her tongue out at him.

However, he didn’t react as intended, saying “meet the sugar monster” and dropping the afghan entirely and standing in front of her fully nude, thrusting his jutting penis up and forward like a pointing dog towards her face only a couple inches away from it. He danced, gyrating his hips, making his penis rotate around his little balls like a dick propeller. Time stood still for a moment.

She did the only thing she could do – she jumped off the couch and ran as fast as she could down the hall, getting into Richey’s bedroom and quickly slamming the door shut behind her.

--

 

Richey had seen the look of horror on Rachel’s face and was startled by her swift reaction as she leapt right past him and ran down the hallway. He knew then that he’d gone too far and for the first time, feelings of guilt hit his conscience.

He picked up the afghan and walked somberly down the hall towards his room, noticing the door was shut.

“Rachel?”, he said, with a melancholy voice.

“Go away!”, she commanded him with a cold tone.

“Rachel. I’m sorry. I…I was just teasing”, he said.

“I said – go away!”. This time, her voice was more forceful. Damn, she was pissed. His plan had backfired completely and now, instead of a new girl to fool around with, he had a cousin who would know doubt tell her side of the family what had happened, possibly his own mother too. He would be a laughingstock at family get-togethers.


In defeat, he said “ok” and began to trudge away when a strangle tickle ran up his spine. He made a squeaking noise and felt himself losing his balance as he stumbled forward and fell to his knees. Then he felt a sharp pain at the back of his neck, just below his head and then came a dizziness. Grunting, he curled up in a fetal position and then everything went dark.

-- 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter