- Text Size +

Earbuds blasting in both of his ears, Marcus was on his way to a very important job interview as he walked through Manhattan. He was in a rush, but didn’t want to run out of breath, so he walked at a moderate place.

His interview was still an hour away, anyway. The only reason he’d left his apartment so early was because he knew that New York City was such a busy town, filled with so many people, that he needed to be cautious about walking around. Too many people walking would slow him down, and he would –

As he cut through Central Park, his focus on what was in front of him, something changed out of nowhere. One moment, Marcus was walking through the park. The next, he had no idea where he was. Covering him now was something orange. When he put his hands up to lift it off his head, he felt the fabric of the same shirt he had wore out that day.

Not only that, but his shirt, like the one covering him now, was also orange. Was this his shirt? How was it covering him like this now?

As he asked himself all sorts of questions, he heard a loud booming noise. It sounded like a bomb had gone off far in the distance. He heard it again just a moment later, this time
it sounding just a little closer. Each time he heard it, it got closer.

Not only that, but he also began to feel the ground below his feet shake. What was making those noises and making the ground shake?

All of a sudden, the shirt was lifted off Marcus. He looked around to see the grass. Only the grass was at chest-height now.

The trees now looked like sequoias. The next thing he knew, Marcus was grabbed by his torso and lifted in the air. He turned to see a woman was holding him now. She was the size of a giant tree, too.

“Oh, my God!” the woman bellowed. Her voice was extremely loud at Marcus’ size, and he covered his ears with his hands. “I thought a dog was under that pile of clothes. But it’s a doll.”

“I’m not a doll. I’m a man,” Marcus told the giant woman. She was so shocked at the small man talking, she almost dropped him.

“Wha- you’re a real man? How did you get so small?” the woman asked.

“I have no idea. I was just walking and all of a sudden, I’m covered by what wound up being my shirt and now a woman is holding me like I’m Woody or Buzz,” Marcus told her. “Can you help me, please?There’s got to be somewhere we can go that can help figure out what happened to me and how to grow me back to normal size.”

The woman, a black BBW named Jalisa, had her mind race as she discovered a shrunken man. Yes, she could help him. But did she want to?

Think of how much power and control you could have over this man, she thought to herself. As she thought of all the possibilities,
she began to feel warmth in her crotch area. She needed to keep this man to herself. With him being so small, he wouldn’t have a choice but to be with her.

“Excuse me?” the shrunken man knocked the BBW out of her train of thought. “Can you help me?”

“Yes. Yes, I can,” she said. “Here. Let me put you in my pocket for now. You’re naked, and it’s cold out here.” Jalisa then put the small man in the pocket of the hoodie she was wearing. “I’m Jalisa, by the way. Nice to meet you.”

When Jalisa put Marcus in her hoodie pocket, he was immediately squished by her huge belly. She might’ve been more on the SSBBW side than a BBW because she was so big. That wasn’t the only thing big on her, as the small man would soon find out.