- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chase's attractive and saucy Aunt Chelsea is in town for a visit. Chaos and sexual hijinx ensue.

This is a chapter 1 of Misplaced Punishment, a rewrite with permission of a story by thatgirlyouknow. Updates and alternate ending from the original.

Image of Chelsea with tiny Chase by AmyGiantess. 

Misplaced Punishment: Naughty Sisters




“You’re kidding!” Caroline said to her younger sister Chelsea. The pair sat around Caroline’s round dinner table, each with a glass of wine in hand. Between them was a tray of cheese and crackers. The two didn’t get to see each other very often, so when they did get together they spared no expense.

“You know I don’t kid,” Chelsea replied, taking a sip of her merlot. Her black hair was in a ponytail and she wore tight brown leggings with a tank top, an outfit she’d gotten used to during her years as a competitive weightlifter. “The little bastard totally deserves it.”

 

Caroline just giggled aloud as she pictured the image Chelsea had given her. Despite herself, it was her sister after all, her pussy tingled in a way that told her later tonight she’d need some alone time. She would never have known if Chelsea hadn’t told her. The only sign that anything was slightly off today was that Chelsea was smiling far more than normal, and occasionally a small shudder ran through her body.

It was by far the hottest part of the entire situation, that she never would have known. Caroline had simply thought her younger sister, thirty-two to her own thirty-seven, was just cold.

“Nope!” she’d responded when Caroline asked her if she wanted a jacket. “I caught a little pervert who shrunk himself and he’s in my asshole right now.” Casually she sipped her wine as though it were the most normal thing in the world.

 

Right now, in my sister’s ass, is a little man!, Caroline’s inner voice shouted as they laughed and giggled together, having each had several glasses of wine. The older sister couldn’t help but imagine how he must feel in there, stuck in her sister’s rectum. Both how the little man must have been hating life, and how her sister obviously loved the sensation.

It had been so long since she’d had a man inside of her, and never a shrunken man, that even the angel on Caroline’s shoulder was breathing heavily.


“Oh!” said Chelsea as she leaned forward and picked up another cracker. Her eyes shifted to the side; she was clearly feeling something wonderful. “I think he just got a hand or something through my hole!”

Caroline almost spit out her wine when she heard that.

“Oh my god!” she said loudly, unable to control her voice. Surprised at herself she put both hands over her mouth as though that would make her quieter. Her son, Chase, was in the house somewhere. Probably sleeping.

 

Images of their childhood together ran through Caroline’s mind, when they were teenagers and discussing boys and all their weird behavior:

       (Chelsea and Caroline as teenagers)

“Wait wait wait,” Caroline said, holding up a hand before her sister could continue. “Run me through how this all happened!”


Chelsea took a moment to chew her cracker and enjoy her little ass-toy’s attempts to slip back out through her sphincter. Then she took a breath, flexed her butt cheeks, and sucked him back inside. The woman eagerly awaited his next escape attempt.

“Remember when I told you I caught a guy hiding in the lockers at the gym?”

“Of course I remember!” Caroline said, “That’s not something to forget.” She shuddered at the thought of some random person seeing her naked, without her knowledge or permission. Chelsea had hit him hard enough to knock him down, but he’d still gotten away from her and the authorities.

“Well, I got a good look at his face when he ran out,” Chelsea said. She paused. “Do you know what Tiny Tinder is?”

The older sister nodded. She knew what it was but had never tried it due to a combination of mistrust and her not being brave enough to ‘hook up’ with a random person. Since Chelsea was pretty close to her opposite in terms of character, she wasn’t surprised to hear she was familiar it. Though she would have been surprised how often and vindictively she used it.

“Okay that saves us some time,” the younger sister continued. “So you get a lot of weirdos on there of course,” she said unironically as she held a man for torture in her colon, “But you kinda learn what people want from how they talk about themselves and what pictures they post. Some guys want to be the giant, but most want to be the tiny instead. They just can’t get enough of the ol’ organic slip and slide.”

 

Together the women giggled as Chelsea mimed a cracker slipping in and out of her pointer and middle fingers.

“But this guy just wanted to be a little observer. His whole profile was about wanting to watch a gal masturbate or get with somebody else.”

“Sooo, you thought it might be him?” Caroline asked, seeing where this was going.

“Exactly!” said Chelsea as she gestured with her wine glass. “And at the end of his picture roll I could see his face in the reflection of a mirror! Most guys don’t show their faces, just their packages. But this was definitely that asshole locker-watcher. So this morning I offered to let him watch me masturbate in a hotel room. He paid of course.”

 

Chelsea grabbed the wine bottle from the middle of the table and emptied it into her glass. Caroline rolled her eyes and stood to get another from near the sink.

“He got to watch all right,” Chelsea continued as her sister uncorked a bottle or rosé. “I knew right where he was the whole time, so I let him watch me and Mr. Hitachi,” her nickname for her favorite vibrator, “play for a bit. Then I snagged him from behind the television and let him do the vibrating for me…”

She giggled as she pointed to her muscular backside with both hands and spoke playfully.

“In my butt.”

“Wait wait wait,” Caroline said again, laughter in her voice, as she came back to the kitchen table, “If this guy’s such a pervert and all, why did you give him what he wanted?”

“Oh I didn’t!” Chelsea said with a wide grin on her face. “He made it very clear that he didn’t want any kind of touching or insertion play. Strictly voyeur. He even told me that if I’d had mentioned slipping his tiny self into me, he’d have just blocked me.”

Chelsea gave her older sister the most innocent look she could make, immediately followed by an obvious orgasm face as a small shudder ran through her body. Caroline felt a twinge of jealousy at seeing her sister orgasm so easily. At having a little living toy to keep for herself.

But mostly at the knowledge that her sister got to punish the little creep. She’d never gotten the chance to punish her ex-husband before he’d ran off with the babysitter to Peru. It wouldn’t be wrong to say she held a small grudge against the Y-chromosome, despite having an unrelenting urge for their one redeeming body part.


-- 

What?, Chase thought to himself as he walked down the hallway approaching the kitchen. He stopped walking before he turned the corner, realizing his mother and aunt were drinking again. And having what seemed like a very interesting conversation.

Chase loved his aunt very much; she was a fun lady, if a bit eccentric. Especially when compared to his mother’s generally toned back personality. But he knew how she and his mom got when they were drinking and he didn’t want to deal with it until he knew what he might be walking into.

Instead he leaned against the wall. It was cold on his shoulder; he didn’t believe in wearing shirts inside. Each of his girlfriends had appreciated that. He was a receiver on his high school football team had a toned and sculpted body. He ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair that his mother frequently insisted he cut as the talking resumed.

-- 


“So, have you done that often?” he heard his mother’s voice say. “Messed with tinies?”

“Oh yeah, all the time,” his aunt said, “Usually not like this though. You know I don’t like guys, so most of the time I set the app on a timer and I’m long gone before they size back up and I have to deal with them.”


--

Chase heard a chair scoot as his mother sat down.

Tinies?, He asked himself. Like that app?

--

 

“So, you, what?” If Chase didn’t know better, he’d have said his mother was excited about something. “They get small and – I don’t know…”

“Oh just get to it!” Chelsea interrupted, laughing. “You can use them for just about everything. An eight-incher is an excellent dildo, three-inchers are great to eat—”


--

Eat?, Chase thought, his stomach leaping into his throat as his aunt kept talking about ways she used tinies.

--

 

Wait. What? Wow, you’ve actually eaten a tiny?”, Caroline was shocked. Even for Chelsea, that sounded a bit extreme.

“Oh, lots.”

“OK, you swallow them, but you don’t, like, digest…?, Caroline began.

“All up”, Chelsea replied firmly, rubbing her belly playfully.

“I can’t believe you sis. That’s like murder”, said Caroline.

“No, not really. Once they’re that size, they’re simply not considered human beings any more. Until they get resized atleast. They have to agree to my setting requests after all, so I’m under no legal obligation to not eat them. And I gotta say, the best ones to eat are teenage boys.”

“Shhh. Chase is around here somewhere, hopefully sleeping still”, Caroline half-whispered. The thought of eating a little teenager kind of thrilled her, but she would be embarrassed for her son to overhear her talking about it. Then, grinning sheepishly, she said, “Tell me about it.”

“Sorry”, Chelsea got the point, then continued, “Anyway. They’re by far the tastiest and squirmiest both in the throat and in the belly. They really try to fight to get out”, Chelsea giggled, her eyes taking on a faraway look as if reminiscing over some previous experiences.

“So, you swallow them then? You don’t, like, chew them up?”

“Most of the time, yep, I swallow them up after playing with them for a bit, of course. I try to get them right on the edge of cumming. It’s so much fun. When I feel their little bodies stiffen up, that’s when I swallow them down.”

“You always were a cock tease Chels. But, I’m surprised that teenagers use the app. I thought it was just for adults?”, asked Caroline.

“Oh, tons of teens use it. In fact, I bet they make up the majority of the kidnappings. I’m pretty sure the little guy in my butt is a teenager. I think he works at the gym…well, worked”, she corrected herself, chuckling.

Caroline just shook her head in amazement. “You’re so bad. That’s someone’s kid Chels.”

“Anyway, they’re the best to eat”, Chelsea continued after a couple moments, ignoring her sister’s goody-two-shoes comment. “The soft texture of their little bodies, contrasted with their hard little things. The way they squirm and wiggle around, trying to survive. It’s heavenly.” As if to accentuate her point, her eyes rolled skyward as she said this.

“So, how…how do you go about getting..”, Caroline began, only to be interrupted by Chelsea, who knew where she was headed.

“That’s pretty easy. You know teenage boys are thinking about sex like all of the time. When I know I’m dealing with a teenager, I just update my profile picture. No teenage boy can resist a nice smooth vagina with lips spread just enough to give them a peek inside”, she giggled, then added, “when I communicate with them, I send a text with audio and I use my sultriest voice and a little dirty talk. I promise to let them cum in my mouth.”

“Chelsea!”, Caroline mock-scolded her, but couldn’t suppress her own smile.

“What?”, said Chelsea, giving her sister the ‘did I do something wrong’ look. “In fact, I’ll tell you about my favorite snack. I’ll never forget it. He was a seventeen year old boy that I came across on my way to Trinity’s parent-teacher conference. The boy was playing basketball with some of his friends, the court being on the school grounds. When I walked by, I heard some whistles and catcalls. When I turned and challenged them to put their money where their mouth was, they all chickened out except him.”

 

Chelsea paused to take a sip of wine, than continued, “He said he was looking for an ‘experienced’ woman, haha. The boy was sooo cute…and so naïve. I told him to go take a shower and meet me back there in a couple hours and bring his phone. Well, he surprised me and met me, right on time. I told him to strip naked. He was completely waxed down there and his package was the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen – just flawless. Not big mind you, just…pretty. I just had to try it – so I gave him the sloppiest blowjob before talking him into allowing me to update his settings. I had to have him all for myself.”

Chelsea took another sip of wine, then continued, “I don’t think he’d ever had a blowjob like that before. I had his weenie going around in every direction, even popped his balls with my mouth. He didn’t last but two minutes before he erupted. After I swallowed all his spunk, I could have talked him into almost anything. Then I shrunk him down and ate him. He had the sweetest puppydog eyes as I picked him up and I don’t think he realized what was happening until I gulped him down. I guess you could say I swallowed him twice”, she finished, laughing at her own joke.

 

--

Chase couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Of course he’d heard about Tiny Tinder, everyone had. Some anonymous and resourceful genius had uploaded it months ago. But even though its popularity had skyrocketed as soon as people discovered it really worked, Chase couldn’t stomach the idea. Still, despite his reluctance to use the app, he found his dick hardening as he listened to his aunt describe her uses of it with teenagers his age. He had no idea she was so sexually liberated, so kinky, and so dangerous.

--


“Omigod. So, they fall for that?”, asked Caroline, clearly enthralled with her sister’s actions.

“Oh yeah. Sometimes, they even ask me for setting preferences, haha”, Chelsea laughed, her voice rising, “those are the ones that end up getting eaten.”

Caroline laughed with her, but put her finger by her mouth, “Shhh. Chase”, she whispered.

“Sorry”, said Chelsea, lowering her voice, “I get a little wound up thinking about it.”

“So, you mentioned there were more uses?”

“Oh yeah, sorry for the tangent. So..”, Chelsea continued after a couple moments, “..fives are good pussy and ass plugs. I’d really love to find another toy for my vagina. That would be a trip, having them both played with at the same time.”

“Some women want stretched over a dildo like a condom…”

 

--

Chase’s eyes bugged a little when he heard her say that. At this point, Chase stopped listening. He’d heard enough. “Yeah, I don’t need to hear this,” the sixteen-year-old said quietly to himself as he went back upstairs.

--

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter