- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life (Chapter 6) - The Cause of Madelyn's Growth


Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink/size transfer (drain)


Monday morning came and Madelyn woke up in her new pajamas. Her parents bought her a bunch of new clothes last night, but not without a long talk about what happened to her. Madelyn tried to explain as good as she could, saying that she started to grow when she decided to be the best she can. She knew she was sounding dumb, but it is what she believes in. Was there any better explanation to Madelyn growing 4 inches (10 cm) in one day? Probably not. So, like any normal parent would do, Madelyn's parents freaked out. They screamed, cried and trembled for hours. When they came to their senses it was too late to go to hospital as it was past afternoon so they did the next best thing: buying some fitting clothes for new Madelyn.
Arthur felt his phone buzz while he was getting ready. He reached his phone to see what it was. It was a text from Madelyn, so he quickly opened his phone's lock to see what was the text about.


Madelyn: My parents freaked out (rightfully) after seeing new me. They got a doctor appointment to ask about how did I grow 4 inches in a day, as they didn't believe me when I said I grew because I wanted to be best. I know it sounds dumb, but it what it is. So, right now we are going to a doctor if there can be a scientific explanation to my case. Therefore, I will miss school today. I am looking forward to my new workout and diet (with the special protein :P) program. Thank you in advance, as I know you will do your best on them.-Your best friend, crush, lover and Goddess :).


Arthur expected something like that to happen, no sane parents would overlook their child growing that much in a short span. He finished getting ready after he read the message and went to school. He daydreamed about Madelyn until lunch break, in which he talked with Ada.
"We didn't talk that much after that day, Arthur. What's new?" Arthur got lost in his thoughts after hearing her question. Where should he start; his bandaged arm, Madelyn's new body, what happened between them, Him not being a virgin anymore, him shrinking a little after their sexual intercourse or Madelyn telling him she wants his semen everyday while declaring she is his Goddess? Well, she also said that she did that in the heat of sex.


"To be honest, everything is new these days. Madelyn, me, even you. You left us that day. Even after that day, you didn't talk to us like you used to. Is there something that is bugging you?" Ada looked embarrassed after the last question. She didn't know if she should give an honest answer. After a while she did.


"Y-yes there is, I always gave a hint to you that I have a crush o-on you, but you never answered my hints. And n-now that you are something more than friends with Madelyn, I-I don't know what to do." Ada broke down crying. Arthur was surprised as he didn't even remember Ada giving him any hints. Was he really that blind? However, it isn't the time to think about this, as Ada is crying in front of him.


"Ada, I don't know what to tell you right now. It's true that I love Madelyn, and we are something more than friends right now. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Ada started to cry even harder, as she now understood she really has 0 chance with Arthur.


"It's because of new Madelyn, right? You confessed to her when she said she would be the biggest. Are you into that type of creepy stuff? So much that you even said you could be an admirer instead of lover? Is that what you love? Admiring tall, selfish, athletic chicks? Is that it?" Ada told him, while her face was filled with anger. Arthur's mouth opened to say something, but he didn't know what to say. Where did she get this idea? He loves Madelyn because she is Madelyn, not because she grew. Although he couldn't deny Madelyn is hotter than she used to be. "So, that's really it. You are a huge pervert, Arthur. Dumb, dull, PERVERT!" Ada ran off while crying. Every eye in the cafeteria turned to Arthur as he was standing there with an open mouth.


Arthur thought about his interaction with Ada for the rest of the day. He didn't know how to act, what to do. So, he just did nothing, while forgetting to text the programs to Madelyn, even forgetting to check his phone leaving countless unread texts from Madelyn. At first, Madelyn wanted to talk about programs and blood test's result that she took today, but after she saw Arthur not reading her texts, she got worried and called him. He opened his phone not long after his phone started to ring.


"Alex! Why did you ignore my messages? Is it because I went too fast on Sunday? I'm sorry. You can call me whatever you want if it is the reason. Just know that it is my dirty fantasy that you don't have to join. Although I would a-appreciate if you do." Arthur felt dizzy after hearing so many words in a few seconds, Madelyn must be really nervous right now.


"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down Madelyn. It is not something serious. I was just distracted the whole day, so I didn't check my phone." Arthur felt assaulted after all that questions.


"Oh, okay, okay. I got nervous so I thought of all the bad scenarios, my bad." Madelyn felt relaxed after hearing Arthur's answer. Arthur took a deep breath before talking.


"I talked with Ada today and it went horrible. She called me a per-pervert because I confessed to you after u declared you wanted to be best. She accused me of liking tall, selfish, athletic chicks. Do-don't get me wrong, I do like your new b-body." Madelyn chuckled, as she knew Alex blushed, even if she couldn't so his face right now. "I just love you, not because of your new body. I love you because you are Madelyn, not new Madelyn. New Madelyn isjust an extra I definitely won't complain about. I love you no matter what, Madelyn." It was Madelyn's turn to blush. "Also, I didn't dislike what happened on Sunday, but I want you to ask me first before going into "Goddess" mode." Madelyn thought she is growing into Arthur more and more eachpassing day.


"Firstly, thank you for loving me as a whole package. It really means a lot to me. I thank you with my whole package." Madelyn and Arthur chuckled a little bit before Madelyn continued, "Also, Do you remember how I explained my growth yesterday?" She continued without waiting for an answer, "Turns out it wasn't the case. Now looking back it was really dumb." Madelyn laughed her explanation, "But let me warn you. Be ready for the real cause of my growth, the real thing is even weirder." Madelyn paused a little to make it dramatic, "I am a protein vampire!" Arthur laughed after that, as he thought it was some kind of joke. Madelyn wanted to play a little bit, "What? Why are you laughing? Do you think it is funny? Don't make me drink your protein. The Protein Vampire is here to drink your protein and grow, ARRGH!" Arthur was loudly laughing until he realized something, the last thing indeed happened! When she gave a blowjob to him, he lost 10 lbs (4.5 kg)! He forgot about it after so much pleasure. After Arthur stopped laughing, Madelyn knew he realized it. "So, yeah. I really am a protein vampire. Well, kind of. Turns out, I have some form of mutation that looks for protein and causes me to grow bigger all around when I have too much protein for my body." She sighed as she waited for Arthur to took that shocking information.


"A-are you serious?" Arthur still couldn't believe that despite knowing the truth as the process of "draining protein" happened to him.


"Yeah, I am. That is why you shrank when I blew you off." Madelyn confirmed Arthur's suspicions. "That is also why I started to grow after I started eating more than I usually do. I am really sorry Arthur, if I knew it before today I would never shrink you." She sounded sincere.


I g-guess it is okay?" There was still a lot to take in for Arthur, so it was all he said.


"Really? Thank you, Arthur! I was scared you wouldn't talk to me after you learned it." Arthur didn't know why, but he didn't felt any anger towards Madelyn, despite she "stole" his proteins. "That mutation steals from others when it finds any hole to get in your body, acting like a virus before using coming back to my body to make me grow. That's why I grew so fast when I kissed you or we had sexual intercourse. I am sorry for Sunday, and I promise to never force you to do that ever." She paused a little before speaking in a nervous tone. "Although, I-I wouldn't doing it if you want to do it? Y-you know ju-just f-for you." Arthur knew she was lying as it was obvious how much she enjoyed growing. He decided to ignore her last words.


"It is good that you learned what causes you to grow, but how did you find out all this in one day?" Arthur asked it in a curious voice.


"Well, about that... Doctor's handsome assistant didn't believe the reason that made me grow this much and, and..." She paused.


"And?"


"I'M SORRY! I GREW ANOTHER 2 AND HALF INCHES (6 cm) TODAY, MAKING ME 5'11 (180 cm). I COULDN'T RESIST TO GROW AND THAT ASSISTANT WAS CUTE. I AM SORRY!"


"WHAAAAAT!?"

Did you like the paraphrasing in this chapter? Were the previous chapters better? Please comment as I will write next chapters according to it.

Chapter End Notes: