- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you like my stories on here, you should check my DA page. My Deviantart page has AI illustrated stories, short stories based on AI images, fmg sequences and even Madelyn's height charts. If you are interested, here is the link for height charts, showing Madelyn's growth through this story: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/gallery/90416432/series 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life Prologue


Contains:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink (Not much action in this chapter)


• The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

  • All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Madelyn is your average high school nerd. She just handed her homework (which she spent all night to finish) along with her weekly allowance to the basketball team's star player Josh for him to give it to his girlfriend. He is a complete stud with an imposing muscular 6'6 figure which is even more imposing compared to Madelyn's petite 5'2 figure. Madelyn knows she has no chance with Josh but she still does her best to please Josh. She has brown hair tied in a ponytail, light green eyes accompanied by her nerdy huge glasses in her slightly chubby face. Despite having somewhat pretty face, she can't even compete with Josh's girlfriend Athena. She is the captain of volleyball team and she is literally perfect. She has an athletic 5'10 body that wouldn't look out of place in the victory's secret runway walk podium. Couple of male students gets hard whenever she walks in the corridors of high school. Madelyn can only dream of Athena's physique, that ample bosom accompanied by perfectly sculpted abs that perfectly rounded ass... When it comes to the beauty department (even though Madelyn likes to think her face is pretty) Madelyn can't even dare to compare her face with Athena's as she has flawless skin, perfect dark blue eyes, shining golden hair that is falling to her waist and a small nose that makes her sharp featured face perfectly feminine. Despite knowing she is inferior to Athena in every physical aspect such as beauty, strength, agility and flexibility she still dreams of impress by Josh giving him things he asked from her. She knows even a complete stud like Josh is lucky to have a girlfriend like Athena, but she still tries to take her place as Josh's girlfriend. Madelyn is a hopeless romantic and both Josh and Athena know it, but still allow her to be near Josh as they can use her for money and their assignments given by their teachers.

 After Madelyn handed her homework and her allowance to Josh, she rushed to class to finish her own homework for the class after the lunch break. She finished the homework just before the bell rang, even if it meant skipping the lunch. Well she already gave her weekly allowance to Josh anyway so it was not like she could afford it. Her own homework was complete, but it still looked sloppy because of the narrow time. Class started and their biology teacher Mr. Gaff collected student's assignment to be able to grade it. After teaching about human muscles for the majority of the class time, Mr. Gaff gave students free time while he graded the homework. In the free time Madelyn's only two friends Arthur and Ada who were as nerdy as here asked questions about why didn't she show to lunch and why did she have bags under her eyes, but Madelyn dodged the questions. After Mr. Gaff graded the homework he began to handing out them. While handing them out, he suspiciously winked to Athena. When he finished handing them out,the bell rang so he got out of the class. After everybody reviewed their own homework, Ada asked :
"I got an B what did you guys get?"


Arthur: "I got B+. Could be better but whatever. How about you, Madelyn?"


Madelyn: "I got an D-. Sadly, I didn't have proper time to do it."


Arthur: "Don't tell me you gave your homework to Josh again! He is just using you and nothing more. Open your eyes Madelyn!"


 Athena heard the sudden burst of Arthur and chuckled while coming closer to trio followed by Josh.

Athena started her bullying session with "Hey nerd, what are you shouting for? Oh, did your girlfriend get another low grade haha." making Arthur blush. Athena bent over Madelyn's desk to tease them with her ample bosom and asked, "How does it feel to be such a loser? Being so inferior to your crush's dream girlfriend?" she took Madelyn's glasses making her practically blind, then she said "I'm more beautiful than you" then she flexed her toned abs "I'm stronger than you" she continued while pressing her elbows into her breasts making every boy in the class drool with lust "I'm sexier than you" she straightened her back and reached her full 5'10 height which was extra imposing to the nerd trio as the tallest one out of the three Arthur stood at just 5'5. Then she added "I'm taller than you." after a little pause she pulled her homework which was graded at A+, shocking Madelyn. Athena mockingly smiled, "It also seems like I'm way smarter than you too." She said while pointing out Madelyn's D- "Yet you still dream of stealing my boyfriend. How can you be so senseless and pathetic?". Madelyn couldn't handle getting humiliated in front of Josh, so she got up from her seat with a fury, ready to shout but being practically blind and 8 inches shorter than Athena she couldn't find the courage to shout. After seeing this Athena laughed even more joined by Josh which made Madelyn even more despair.

 Ada couldn't handle this scene any more and fled. Arthur wanted to retrieve Madelyn's glasses that was in Athena's hand, but Josh got the better of him and caught his arm. Arthur's failed attempt made Athena angry as she said "Make him kneel before me Josh" Josh smiled bitterly and levelled up his pressure on Arthur's arm.

 "AHHH" screamed as Arthur couldn't handle the pressure from 6'6 muscular Josh with his skinny 5'5 frame.

 Athena chuckled seeing this and said "Seems like somebody had to teach your place cuck." which made Arthur blush more than before while still being in pain, Athena added "Oh, also watch what happens when you try dumb shit.". She threw Madelyn's glasses on the ground before breaking it into pieces with her foot. Madelyn was at her limit and lost her mind after seeing her glasses shatter. She remembered how Mr. Gaff suspiciously winked to Athena while handing out her homework, while her mind was filled with fury Madelyn shouted her suspicion.

"All you can do is using your body to get something. I know you gave my homework to Mr. Gaff. But do you want to hear the funny part? I have never gotten A from Mr. Gaff let alone A+. Bet you did what you know best and used your body to seduce Mr. Gaff, you whore!" After hearing the nerd call her whore, Athena felt immeasurable anger and slapped Madelyn with all of her power. Madelyn stood no chance against the volleyball team's 5'10 captain with her petite 5'2 frame. Last thing she saw before blacking out was Athena's beautiful red face fueled with anger.