- Text Size +

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 4


Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink

 The time for the "date" came. Madelyn and Arthur met up in front of the gym. When Arthur saw Madelyn, his mouth dropped open. She was eyes level with him! Madelyn was also slightly surprised. She expected to be taller, but she didn't know she grow 2 inches. Madelyn felt hot after being eye level with Arthur and she was so ready to pump some iron and grow and grow and grow. All the thoughts about questioning how "morally" right it is to being narcissist and getting turned on of being superior were pushed to a side. She just wanted more, she wanted to be the best! She couldn't be satisfied until reaching the top of the mountain. With newfound enthusiasm, she rushed into the gym. After arriving at the desk, she straight up wanted the full-package membership. She wanted to be best so she should get the best treatment. The price was a little bit salty, but she took whole of her next month's allowance from her parents as she expected something like this to happen. After noticing she still needed a little bit more, she turned to Arthur with expectation. Arthur smiled bitterly while giving what was needed to Madelyn. He knew he couldn't say no to such a beautiful face. Also, was her face always this beautiful? Sure it was cute and it was somewhat pretty but this beautiful? He shrugged his shoulders and thought Madelyn's face feeling more beautiful than normal was a side effect of his love for her. After Madelyn got her membership. She also informed the stuff about Arthur just being there for her instead of lifting, the desk stuff easily believed her as Arthur's one arm was still bandaged. She looked at Arthur, expecting to tell her what was her program today. Arthur took a quick look at the weights and told Madelyn to warm up for a few minutes while he was observing the gym. After her stretching was over, he told her to start with light weights as to warm up and correct her forms. Arthur was quickly shocked by Madelyn's strength. She could easily warm up with 15 pound dumbbells. Madelyn was also surprised how easy it was for her. After warming up, she moved to 25 pound dumbbells to do bicep curls. While she was curling, Arthur could swear he saw her biceps getting bigger. After her set of 10×5 was over, her biceps was so pumped that it looked like it has a chance against that slut who was volleyball's team captain. She hated Athena so much that the thought of being as big as Athena after just one workout excited her so much. She followed the lead of Arthur as he guided her through machines and free weights. He corrected her form sometimes while getting surprised by Madelyn strength. She was way better than expected. After her full-body workout involving every machine was over, she was feeling sore all over but she was so fucking satisfied. Just looking at her pumped muscles was enough to get her wet. She also noticed Arthur was hard for half of their 2-hour gym session. She would tease him with seducing smiles and some stares at his crotch from time to time as she made Arthur blush every time.

 After they went through all the machines and Arthur telling her the correct ways of using them, they went towards the MMA dojo part of the gym. When they saw the dojo master, they both had the same impression of the dojo master, "imposing". He was a middle aged, fit, 6'1 handsome guy with black hair and dark brown eyes. He also had some scars here and there. He was not crazy muscular or tall like Josh, he wasn't imposing with his body. No, he was just imposing. The way he stood, the way his eyes moved, the way his face sharp looked... Madelyn felt like she had a lot to learn from him, but she had to wait first as there was a small queue in front of the dojo master. While they waited for their turn to speak, the renowned master Arthur told her to stretch to help with soreness. While stretching, Madelyn felt like stretching. Like literally. When her stretching was over, she saw she was a little bit taller than Arthur. She smiled mischievously and decided to keep the surprise for home.

 When their turn came to talk dojo master Madelyn introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Madelyn. I am not a sporty person. Well, I suppose I can say I wasn't one until recent times. But I can say I definitely grow fast." She was smiling to Arthur while saying that, "So please don't hold back while teaching me." Dojo master slyly smiled.

 "Oh, really? I like the confidence, but we will see if you can grow fast." Madelyn felt a chill crawl up her spine while the master was speaking, "Since you asked me to be rough with you. There will be a class for the regulars in 10 minutes. I want you to attend the class. If you can't keep up with them, you will start from the lowest level. Here is my first advice in your fighting journey :"Don't ever disappoint your master." Good advice, isn't it?"

Madelyn felt like she was freezing from inside but she still said, "Y-yes master!" Master chuckled a little bit.

"Alright good start, go warm up with them and don't tell them you are a newbie. Tell them you would be promoted to this class from novice class if you can keep up. Now go"

"Yes master!" Madelyn went to Arthur before warming up and said, "Record when master is showing something or something important is about to happen in class. Also, don't get caught. Good luck!" She kissed him on the cheeks to encourage him and went to warm up. He was getting used to her kisses at this point, so he was surprised for only a moment and started to observe the class. All the regulars (I will call them regulars instead of students) looked like they knew what they were doing, well apart from Madelyn as she was observing others so she looked a little bit clumsy. Just before the class started, she started to adapt. Class started and master came to the middle of the dojo.

 The master introduced Madelyn briefly, "So this is Madelyn and I will try her out to see if she can keep up with you. If she can, she will be promoted to this class so watch out for her." After introducing Madelyn he showed how to crawl, punch, kick and wrestle once before letting Regulars do it. Madelyn looked better and better as time went on, but she was still the worst. The lesson was close to endingwhen master showed some grappling and asked regulars to try it in a spar on each other. Madelyn matched with a middle aged 5'3 petite lady.

 After the petite lady saw she was matched with the newbie, she said "Don't worry big girl, I will go easy on you." Hearing somebody call herself big girl made Madelyn happy, as she was petite and 5'2 before. Although that made her happy, it was nothing compared to the irritation she felt because of "going easy". Who was her to talk like that to her? She would try her hardest to see if "little" lady could hold on easily. After master gave a sign to start the spars, Madelyn moved as fast as she could and used her speed to catch her. To Madelyn's surprise, she actually caught little lady and she was in her grasp. Something took over her after she made a regular submit so easily as a newbie. When she was walking in the realm of orgasm because of her dominance and superiority, she used more strength than she should on the petite lady and heard a "thud" along with screams and cries filled with pain. She immediately released the petite lady and got up. Master rushed over to her and screamed at her "What the hell did you do?" She fastened her thought process and came with the most ideal excuse as she couldn't say she did that because she was close to orgasming and didn't notice the strength she used.

"The little lady came over and said she would go easy on me, so I didn't think I would be able to do something like this as a lower ranked student. I'm sorry." Madelyn wasn't even close to being sorry, oh hell no. It was actually quite the opposite as she taught the cocky little lady a lesson and she was close to wetting herself as a result. Looking over to the fuming little lady and her cries didn't help her horniness. Madelyn just realized, how truly sadistic and narcissistic she was. She felt morally wrong, but it wasn't the time to think about morals.

Master sighed after hearing Madelyn's excuse, "Alright I can see your point. But it doesn't mean that your excuse legitimate what you did. Just go away now, and we will talk about your action and performance in your second visit." She was happy to be expelled as she was close to wetting herself so she rushed to Arthur and grabbed his healthy arm to drag him towards women's restroom.

"Quick open the records of the spars" Arthur didn't know what was going on, but he did what he was told "Good, now I want you to look at my eyes Arthur." Arthur was skeptical about what was happening, but nothing meant anything as he realized he needed to look up to find Madelyn's shining green eyes which were burning with lust. She grew an inch in the gym! Maybe even more, but he couldn't tell it as he was slowto process anything right now. Madelyn was too horny to wait right now, so she directly asked the important question.

"Will you be my eternal admirer?" Madelyn never broke the eye contact while she asked the question. Arthur didn't know what to do at that moment. Madelyn couldn't wait anymore, so she suddenly put a hand behind his head and brought his face close to hers while lowering her shorts with her other hand. After she lowered her shorts and brought his face to hers, then she locked her shining green eyes into his soul and whispered in his ears, "Say yes." He couldn't think anymore as his member was starting to hurt from being too hard as Madelyn's green eyes were sucking his soul.

"Yes." Madelyn instantly locked her lips with Arthur's lips. Her one hand was pushing his head hard into her lips and she was using her other hand to play with her clit while she was listening to the screams of her sparring partner little bitch. She just couldn't hold it anymore and her pussy erupted like a volcano. She was pleasured like never before and moaned loudly it Arthur's mouth. Arthur felt something was wrong as Madelyn pushed his head upwards during kiss. But he wasn't able to think as he came from his rock hard dick into his pants after hearing Madelyn moaning into his mouth. Madelyn seemed to notice Arthur cumming into his pants without her needing to touch his member. Her power over Arthur was making her reach orgasm once more. Although it was nowhere near her first one, it was still a strong orgasm. She lost herself for a few seconds as she broke the kiss and freed Arthur's head. After coming to her senses, she realized little bitch's crying was loudly replaying on the phone. She raised her shorts quickly and closed the phone before lightly slapping Arthur. Arthur seemed to wake up from his orgasm. He came into his shorts so hard that it was looking like his shorts has a weird darker color design at the front. Madelyn lightlyslapped him once more as he seemed like he couldn't understand the situation he was in. They just had sex in the women's restroom and their shorts had their sex juices on them. Even though Madelyn lowered her shorts, she erupted so much that her shorts were as wet as Arthur's, if not worse. She didn't know what to do and decided to do what was best when you didn't know what to do: Running. She and Arthur gout out of the gym as quickly as possible, hoping that nobody saw their wet pants or smelled their scent of sex. Which was quite hard to miss but they didn't care as they couldn't do anything about it. They sighed out of relief when they got out of the gym without getting stopped. Well, even if somebody noticed what they did, they didn't care enough to do something which was a good thing. After getting out of the gym, Madelyn went to her home with her "admirer" following her. The best part of the day was yet to come. Shit, she got horny again.