- Text Size +

Madelyn's Growing High School Life
Chapter 3

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink

 Rest of the school day went without action. When Madelyn arrived home, she looked at the program that Arthur gave her. He said this program was made for her first week. Its main purpose was preparing Madelyn's body for lifting and sports. It consisted of hard cardio and body weight exercises before sleeping and a good stretch followed by running after waking up. It also involved exercises Madelyn never seen before, the program had exercises for each muscle group. She felt the effort Arthur put in this program and got ready to do her before bed exercises after doing some homework.

 The next day Madelyn woke up in some sweat and feeling sore, but she was oddly satisfied. She felt satisfied because Arthur said it was a good sign to be sore after exercises, as that meant she pushed herself hard. She got up made herself a breakfast and while her breakfast was heating up she did her stretching. After her stretching finished she ate her breakfast, then she got in for a quick shower. While taking shower, she noticed slight muscle on her arms after water got her skin wet. She didn't think much of it and thought it was there before this all began, but she just didn't look at them carefully. After she dried herself, she jogged to the school. Nothing noticeable happened since Madelyn didn't see Arthur in the corridors so she just studied until the lunch break.

 When the lunch break came, Madelyn went to their usual table and sat down. After she waited a few minutes, Arthur came to the table with his plate and a lunch box. He seemed to have a problem carrying them because of his bandaged arm. Madelyn got up to help him carry.

 "What is the lunch box for Arthur?" Arthur blushed a little and turned his head to escape from making an eye contact with Madelyn.

"I researched dieting for you last night. As you can understand, the lunch box has food in it which I made according to dieting program I made last night. A-a-nd in the exchange for making your lunches, I-I want to-to" Arthur looked very nervous at the moment. Madelyn saw he was very nervous and she understood Arthur was trying to ask something. Madelyn put a hand under his chin to turn his head to be able to make eye contact. Arthur was getting lost in Madelyn's light green eyes before Madelyn spoke.

"I accept. I know how much effort you are putting for me, despite you just broke your arm to protect me." Madelyn controlled Arthur's head with her hand that was under his chin and gave a kiss. While all of this was happening, a jealous Ada was walking to the table. After seeing that scene, she stood still watching them from afar. She realized she was becoming more of a third wheel with each passing day. Something broke in her after realizing that. She didn't go to their usual table that day and ate in silence at some random table. When Madelyn broke the kiss, she heart-warmingly smiled.

"I think you can say what you want from me now." Arthur became stupid from too much happiness for a moment. Madelyn waited for him to speak while making sure they didn't break eye contact.

 After some time Arthur said, "Yesterday, when you said that you measured yourself and grew half an inch overnight, and that made me curious. So, in exchange for making your lunches every day, I want to me-measure you every Sunday from now on. It will also help me organize your diet since I will know your body measurement haha." he was very nervous saying that and put a hand to back of his hand. When he looked at Madelyn's face he saw a playful smile.

"So that was what you were nervous about. Sure, you can satisfy your curiosity by measuring me every Sunday. Now that I think about it, it will also help you with my dieting program for sure." Madelyn paused a little before chuckling and continuing "Also I wouldn't mind an admirer to accompany me in my growing journey." After hearing that last sentence Arthur's brain went overheat with embarrassment and huge excitement. After coming to his senses, he saw Madelyn eating the food that was inside the lunch box. Madelyn said "If you waste more time I don't think you will be able to finish your food in time. Ah, also don't forget to text me the time when you are coming to "measure" me." She gave Arthur a wink after saying that. Arthur silently nodded and began to eat his food, hoping his hard on didn't get noticed.

 The rest of the weekdays went fast for Madelyn as she would follow the dieting and exercising programs made by Arthur. Other than that, she ate lunches made by Arthur and studied or read a book about physiology whenever she had free time. The only weird thing in her life was Ada. Not even Athena or Josh, as they didn't interact with her after that day. Madelyn didn't see Ada at lunch breaks and whenever she saw her at corridors Ada seemed to avoid her. It was weird. When Saturday came, Madelyn did her exercises. When she finished her stretching on Saturday morning she felt different. It was like everything seemed smaller, but not that much smaller. She seemed to think about measuring herself, but she also didn't want to ruin the surprise for Sunday. After some thinking she decided to do another IQ test as she didn't say anything about it to Arthur and Ada. During the test her phone buzzed, but she didn't pay any attention to it. After finishing the test, she was slightly surprised to find that her score was 113. Was it supposed to go up this much in just 4 or so days? But on the other hand, her previous score was 108 which wasn't too far from her current 113. She googled it up and found that your score depended on how much you focused and other physiological elements. So she paid it no mind and thought it as a one time thing. Then she remembered her phone buzzing during the test and decided to look at what it was. It was a text from.

 Arthur :"Hey Madelyn! So I searched about sports for you whenever I had free time and I found a nice gym that has weights for everyone and the gym also has a renowned MMA master that teaches to gym members for some extra monthly payment. I will be making your lunches everyday, so I think you can pay it with your allowance (immensely better way to use it instead of giving it to Josh) also don't think money as an issue for the MMA lessons. I can cover up what is lacking for you. I hope to go to gym with you to see you lifting and exercising so that I can prepare the most suitable program for you and you can meet with the MMA teacher there. Afterwards we can measure you. Remember that I will always try my best for you. As a best friend, as a lover or even as an admirer *_*"

 Reading all of it made Madelyn really happy to have such a supporting friend or as he said best friend, lover and even admirer next to her side. Something about Arthur saying he could be an admirer for her growing journey excited her to no end. Madelyn didn't understand what came to her, but she was wet just thinking about it. She really needed to think about her relationship with Arthur. Were they best friends? Yeah,absolutely but lover? She couldn't say anything about that, as she didn't know if she had romantic feelings for him. What about an admirer? She felt something primal come out of her insides. It was a feeling she couldn't understand. She couldn't think about it anymore after that feeling and went to the bathroom for some alone time. She orgasmed like never before, thinking of Arthur admiring her growing and getting better everyday.

 Sunday morning came and she felt so good that it was almost on orgasmic level. She was also energized like never before. She didn't know if feeling this good had anything to do with her relief in her alone time. Maybe it has something to do with it, or maybeit doesn't. Who knows? The only thing Madelyn knows is that she needs this more. She wants this feeling of ecstasy to last forever. She was wet at this point and wanted some relief time, but she didn't want to waste time as she had tight schedule today. Also, she didn't want to face the truth that she was getting this horny thinking of being "superior". Well, at least not right now. After her little talk with herself was over, she did his morning exercises and started to cook afterwards. Maybe it was time for her to ask her mother to see if she could make her meals. She was losing so much time that could be used for her growth, whether it bephysically or mentally. She pushed her thoughts to side and went for her morning run instead of waiting in front of the oven. While she was running, she noticed she was a lot faster than she used to be. Arthur's program made wonders for her. She couldn't wait for Arthur to make a program after observing (admiring as she liked to think) her in the gym and measuring her afterwards. If his guessing based program made her improve this much in a week, what could his perfect program do? She got excited at the thought, even tho she was still questioning how morally correct it was. She finished her quick morning run and lost herself in her food that would be enough for both Ada and Arthur. What could she say, but she was a growing girl. She was really looking forward to her day with Arthur.

Chapter End Notes:
My DA: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast