- Text Size +

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 2

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink


 Madelyn went to home after school ended. She arrived to her home with a newfound determination to get better. Firstly, she asked her parents to buy contact lens for her to use since Athena broke her glass. After that, she went to her room to get measured and record her journey. She checked her height and shocked to find that she was 5'2.5 (159 cm) instead of her usual 5'2 (157 cm). When did she grow half an inch? Well it was not that rare to grow half an inch so she didn't think much of it. Also, it was a welcome surprise. After that she weighed herself which showed 120 lbs (54.4 kg) on the scale. It was a normal weight for her height and nothing extraordinary. Then she checked her bust-waist-hip size and found out her sizes were 30in(76cm)-25in(63.5cm)-33in(83cm). According to internet, her body type was banana body type or something like that. After finishing her measurement process, she decided to do an IQ test, just because why not? Her score came out as 108 which was above average but nothing crazy. Feeling satisfied, she tried to do some push-ups, sit-ups and squats because these were the only cardio exercises she knew. This only made her appreciate Arthur more as she went to bed thinking about what Arthur researched.

 Next morning she waked up earlier than normal and did some stretching before deciding to walk to school instead of taking the bus as she felt more energetic than normal. When she arrived to school first thing she did was finding Arthur.

"Hey Arthur! Did you make the research for everything?" Arthur was blushing a little because of Madelyn enthusiastically talking to him.

"I tried to research on everything and spend my whole night researching but because I wanted the best for you, I could only complete my research about exercising and lifting. I want my every research to be perfect for you, so I went into depths of exercising and lifting instead of learning every subject's general knowledge." Hearing that, Madelyn pouted a little at first which made Arthur very nervous. He promised himself he would try even harder, even if he doesn't know how. It was all worth it for his crush and best friend Madelyn. While Arthur was holding an oath ceremony in his head, Madelyn stood on her tiptoes and kissed Arthur on the cheeks. Arthur lost all of his thinking process just as Ada reached them.

"Good morning guys. What were you two doing and why is Arthur looking like a dummy?" Madelyn chuckled at that  question.

"We were talking about Arthur's research and he told me he stood all night for him and I gave him a reward kiss. Isn't he the best?" A smile appeared on Arthur's stupefied face as he heard the last sentence.

Ada smiled bitterly, "Yeah! Indeed, he is the best." Ada was felt like a third wheel between her best friend and her crush which was very hard for her. Still smiling bitterly, she looked at Madelyn when she noticed Madelyn wasn't wearing any glasses and Ada was shocked to find that her eyes were on the same level as Madelyn's. Ada was 5'3 while Madelyn supposed to be 5'2. When did she grow an inch? "So Madelyn I just noticed that you don't wear your glasses and" Ada paused a little "Your eyes are on the same level as mines! Aren't you supposed to be an inch shorter than me?" Arthur was also surprised when he noticed the Madelyn's new height.

Madelyn gave a bright smile and answered "Well I asked my parents to buy contact lenses for me. As for the height... What can I say? I measured myself last night and my height was 5'2.5. I guess grew another half inch overnight." After Arthur heard that, he started to think about possibilities of Madelyn's growth. Did her body start to grow because her mind wanted to compete with high school goddess Athena? Can she really be a match against Athena? Or maybe even beyond Athena? If he wanted, could he compete against star of basketball's team Josh? Arthur got a little hard on after his thoughts about Madelyn. He saw Madelyn chuckling while looking at the tent in his pants. He got so embarrassed that he wanted to escape this situation as soon as possible, just as the bell for the first class rang. He relieved a little and wished a good lesson to both Madelyn and Ada before leaving, which was followed by Ada doing the same.

Madelyn seducingly smiled before saying, "Yeah, good lessons guys. I hope all of us can keep our focus in class! Oh, also Arthur don't forget hit me up in lunch break to talk about your research" Arthur blushed as he heard Madelyn while leaving for his class.


 When the lunch break came, Arthur went to trio's usual table after picking his food. When he arrived at the table, he saw Madelyn just sitting there while Ada was eating her own food.

Arthur reached the table and asked, "Madelyn, why are you not eating anything?" Madelyn looked a little nervous after that question.

"I am not that hu-" Madelyn stopped talking after her stomach rumbled, which caused Arthur to raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, now tell the truth." Madelyn blushed a little after her lie was exposed.

"Well I gave whole of my weekly allowance when he asked." she nervously said.

"WHAT! You gave him your whole allowance?" Arthur looked furious "Sigh, at least you opened your eyes after what happened." He seemed to think for a little "Well you can eat the meat from my plate for the week. Eating all of this would have taken me a lot more than just a break anyway." Madelyn teared up a little after hearing that. After seeing her tears, Arthur tried to joke on his own way to lighten up the mood: "Also a growing girl like yourself needs a lot of protein. Especially with the program that I will give you."

Madelyn felt cared for, "Thank you for caring this much about me Arthur. You are the best!" Suddenly, Madelyn leaned and kissed Arthur on the lips. She kissed him aggressively with her tongue in his mouth, not giving Arthur any chance to do something. They lost themselves in the kiss as they seemingly forgot a jealous Ada who was watching them from the start.