- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to the anonymous commissioner who was willing to let me take my first shot at writing longer giantess prose!

"Wow, this place does look impressive!"

"Yeah, too bad they didn't use all that money on, like, lowering tuition or something."

"Don't be such a spoilsport, Derek! It's the first home game of the semester, in the brand spanking new stadium! Can't you show a little school pride?"

"Dude, I'm not even into football. I'm just here to support Tiffany and the cheer squad."

"Oh yeah, just rub it in that you're dating the third hottest cheerleader, why don't you?"

"Brett, you do understand that behavior like objectively rating the cheerleaders is why you're still single, right?"

The two friends continued their banter as they shuffled along with the crowd, filing through the gates and stairways of the stadium. Despite his disdainful words, Derek couldn't help but be impressed by the structure. It was big enough to rival a professional NFL stadium, with three tiers of seating wrapping all the way around the field. As he and Brett found their seats in the second tier, he gazed up at the upper balconies and sunshades, which blocked out all but a small portion of the sky directly above. This was definitely the biggest thing on campus.

Well, maybe. Derek knew of something that could possibly rival this monolithic structure.

In perfect timing with his thoughts, there they came. Sauntering out onto the field ahead of the teams, the cheer squad looked stunning as always. Derek picked out Tiffany near the front, as her natural talent (and physical appearance) had earned her a lead position between Sarah and Brooke, her BFFs. She turned a pirouette, searching the section Derek had told her he was seated, and waved, hopping up and down as she kept pace with the other girls.

Or that was her intention, anyway. After the second hop, Tiffany lost her balance and toppled forward, hands outstretched. Reacting quickly from behind her, Sarah grabbed her waist and guided the fall into a cartwheel. Brooke intercepted her as she came back upright, bringing her in for a solid landing on her feet. All three girls were giggling, clearly not surprised by Tiffany's sudden clumsiness. As Derek put the pieces together, he understood the text she had sent him earlier. "Busy pregaming" did not, as he had hoped, mean "warming up for the gymnastics routine." His suspicions were confirmed as the cheerleaders assembled on the sideline, and Tiffany fished something metallic out of her top and held it up to her mouth. It was the flask Derek had bought her for their anniversary a few months ago.

Derek felt a little chill run down his spine. He knew two things about Tiffany that led him to fear something going very wrong very soon. First was that Tiffany was an incorrigible drinker. Once she started, she inevitably kept going to the point of excess. This was only exacerbated by the cheer squad, which was practically a sorority and was always getting up to all kinds of antics. It was at one of their alcohol-laden parties that Tiffany had first (literally) ran into Derek.

The second thing was a little more outlandish, although Derek - along with most of the people on campus - had been doing their best to adapt over the last year. Tiffany could change her size at will. Most of the time, she chose to stay in the normal human range of heights, playing as a petite girl who desired to be held and hugged, or a towering amazon that no one would dare mess with, or anything in between as the mood struck her. Over spring break, Tiffany and Derek had experimented during some private evenings but were unable to find any upper limit to her growth before they chickened out due to fear of destroying the house they were in.

Tiffany had told him that today was the first time she'd be using her special talents during the cheer routine. Apparently, the other girls had conspired to get her good and drunk before the performance, likely in an effort to "spice things up." Derek groaned as he saw Tiffany drink from her flask again before squaring up for the tosses, subtly swelling to become a head taller than the other girls. One at a time, each cheerleader was tossed to Tiffany, who used her superior height and strength to easily catch them. Each toss was a little higher than the last one, and as Tiffany stretched to intercept them, Derek could see her body stretching as well, continously adding inches to her height as the girls goaded her to get bigger and bigger.

No one else had noticed yet. The crowd's attention was on the football players, running onto the field to start the game. If Derek hurried down, maybe he could stop the cheer team before this got truly out of hand. He hopped to his feet and started pushing past people, moving as fast as he could to the stairwell. Bursting out onto the first tier level, he saw Tiffany sipping again as the other cheerleaders formed up across from her. She was easily eight or nine feet tall now. He realized their intentions as Tiffany crouched, bunching up the muscles in her toned legs. She was going to jump, and the entire rest of the team was going to catch their super-sized squadmate. Her drunken grin told the despairing Derek that the cheer squad had finally bitten off more than they could chew.

Sure enough, Tiffany surged in size as she jumped, clearly exceeding what her fellow cheerleaders were anticipating. Derek halted in his race to ground level and could only watch as his twelve-foot-tall girlfriend descended into the formation of cheerleaders, knocking them aside and hitting the ground with a meaty thump. The stadium announcer trailed off as the fiasco on the sidelines finally caught his attention. The players continued on, for the moment blissfully ignorant of the coming catastrophe.

Derek resumed his dash downward, now driven by the fear that Tiffany had hurt herself. He finally reached the front row and vaulted over the railing to the turf as she woozily pushed herself to her hands and knees.

"Tiff, are you alright?" Derek spoke quickly and quietly, keenly aware of the growing attention of the crowd. To his surprise, she was still slowly growing - her butt inching past his eye level, lifted upwards by her lengthening thighs.

"Urgh, my head... next time I fall down, I think I'll just stay there." She was mumbling to herself, too out of it to notice her surroundings or bring her own body under control. Drawing closer, Derek placed a reassuring hand on her thigh since it was easiest to reach. Before he could say anything to bring reason to the situation, Tiffany suddenly bounded upright, wobbled, stumbled, then struck a triumphant pose, hands on her hips.

"C'mon, we can't stop now!"

"Tiffany, who are you even talking to -" Derek's words cut off in shock as Tiffany bent over. She was now well past any size he had ever seen from her before, and from her attitude, she wasn't done growing yet. Seeing that much body mass, directly above him, triggered an instinctive fear in him, and he froze up. Hands rapidly approaching the size of his torso swept along the ground, grabbing Sarah and Brooke, both of whom finally seemed daunted by what they created.  Any schadenfreude Derek may have felt was immediately quashed when the hand holding Sarah scooped him up as well, smushing him uncomfortably close to the other girl.

Derek was deciding on what to say to Sarah and had just settled on a string of swear words when his stomach dropped from the force of Tiffany standing back upright. Still unsteady on her feet, the enormous cheerleader leaned dangerously backward and had to swing her arms wildly to keep her balance, which thoroughly rattled her three captives. Once she had her feet under her, Tiffany strode confidently out onto the field, as if it were only natural for her to be the center of attention, rather than the game everyone had come to see. The players scattered from the line of scrimmage as her man-sized sneakers came carelessly closer, linebackers and running backs diving away with equal alacrity.

Tiffany reached the middle of the fifty-yard line and strutted in a little circle, showing off her skimpy outfit and drinking in the rapt attention of the audience. When she finished her turn, she posed, cocking her hips to one side and holding her hands palms up, displaying her friends. Brooke and Sarah struck matching poses, still excited to back up their fellow cheerleader. Derek remained perfectly still, keenly aware of just how high up he was and how his fate was literally in the hands of his inebriated girlfriend.

Operating on some unspoken consensus of what to do next, Tiffany brought her hands together, allowing Brooke to hop over next to Sarah and Derek. The two girls swiftly grabbed him and lifted him up between them. Derek's cries of protest were drowned out by Tiffany's giggles from above, where she gazed down at them. With a peppy countdown, the two cheerleaders tossed Derek off Tiffany's hand and out into open space. Derek screamed as he soared through the air. He had feared that Tiffany might have dropped him, but he never expected his doom to come from the other two. After a second or two of panicked flight, the ground below him was replaced by a giant hand that safely caught him. He landed prone, clutching the soft flesh. Several deep breaths, then he raised his head and glared back at Sarah and Brooke, who had joined Tiffany's giggling. This was how the girls had adapted their routine to Tiffany's outrageous new stature: flying tosses from hand to hand.

The next several minutes passed in a blur. The two cheerleaders tossed Derek, tossed each other, or simply leaped and flipped off of Tiffany's hands themselves, fully confident in her ability to keep up with their gymnastics. Tiffany, in turn, kept them all on their toes, moving her hands unexpectedly, turning circles on the field, and strutting up and down the sidelines, eagerly smiling at the stunned crowd.

After several minutes of involuntary airborne maneuvers, Derek was given a brief reprieve as Tiffany clutched them all in one hand to hold them still while she grabbed the flask with the other to drink. While he was grateful that her size-changing abilities extended to her outfits, he found it distinctly unfair that the flask - along with the supply of alcohol inside - also scaled with her. He elbowed past Brooke to get closer to Tiffany and shouted to her.

"Tiff, are you insane? Somebody could get hurt!"

"Spoilsport," Sarah called from behind him.

"Yeah, don't ruin our best performance ever just because you've got stage fright!" Brooke paired her words with a teasing nudge in Derek's back.

Tiffany finished drinking and stifled what was, to her, a small belch. "Derek, this is fine; they love me! We're just starting the halftime show a little early!"

"But don't you see that -"

"Hush," she said, covering his mouth with a fingertip larger than his head, "the show must go on!"

With that, the flask was tucked back into her shirt, and she opened her hand to allow the performance to continue. Brooke and Sarah shared a conspiratorial look and snickered as they lifted Derek again.

"Hey Tiff," Brooke shouted. "Go long!"

This time, instead of tossing him across to her other hand, they launched him forward and away from her. Derek sailed beyond Tiffany's reach and only heard her belated gasp of recognition as he began arcing downward. He had just begun accepting his mortality when her rapidly enlarging hand surged out to catch him. Once he was secure, he looked back and saw her much larger than before, face flushed, still bent over from reaching for him. The two cheerleaders in her other hand hopped and clapped their hands, ignoring his pointed glares.

From there, things escalated. Brooke and Sarah executed increasingly extreme tosses and jumps, pushing Tiffany to her limits. Her cheerfully inebriated attitude slowly transformed into flustered concentration. Every time she slipped or missed, which was disturbingly often, she compensated by growing bigger, increasing her reach and her speed. Of course, this also increased her mass and thus the risk she posed to everyone else. Derek's protests, when he had enough breathing time to voice them, went ignored by all three cheerleaders.

The performance built up to a conclusion as Brooke leaped from Tiffany's right hand towards her left. The giant cheerleader began to strike a final pose, with one friend in each hand, when Sarah suddenly launched Derek up into the air. Tiffany froze as his trajectory took him right in front of her face. With Sarah and Brooke already holding their poses, she didn't have any free hand to catch him with. Almost in slow motion, Derek could see the idea forming in her mind, her shocked expression turning into a grin. She thrust her chest forward and grew several feet taller, putting the hem of her neckline directly below him. He caught the edge of her top in a desperate grip, unsure whether to gawk at the cleavage above him or the ground far below.

The decision was taken away from him as Tiffany lost her balance again. He clung for dear life as she staggered backwards and sat down heavily. The goalposts in her path had no chance against her weight and only held her butt for a fraction of a second before collapsing. The impact knocked Brooke, Sarah, and Derek loose, and they all tumbled down her body to the turf below. They all laid there for a few moments of stunned silence.

Tiffany slowly pulled herself to her feet, now standing head and shoulders above the highest tier of the stadium. She swayed unsteadily, her skirt-clad butt swinging dangerously close to the crowds in the upper levels. Derek could hear them crying out in alarm as she grazed one section with her hip, even the light touch bending the metal railings out of shape and crushing some of the cement.

"Oh, I got something on my skirt!" Tiffany twisted around, a dangerous proposition at her scale, inspecting the dust and rubble caught on the folds of the fabric. This did not help her balance, and she staggered forward, covering almost half the length of the field in a single step. She caught herself by reaching out to the sides and grabbing the edges of the upper tiers. Fortunately, those were mostly evacuated, but Derek could hear the empty plastic seats crunching under her fingers, as well as the ominous groaning of the structure being pushed past its limits by the weight of the clumsy drunk leaning on it.

Derek figured now would be his final chance to put a stop to this. Tiffany was standing still, eyes squeezed shut, head bowed. She was clearly feeling the effects of her drinking, and now that she had stopped moving and acting up, he had a shot to get through to her. He just had to figure out how. Looking around, he pounced on a discarded megaphone left on the sidelines, then jogged out onto the field, standing right in front of her and trying to ignore the implicit danger of her enormous van-sized sneakers. Under any other circumstances, Derek would love having this perspective, looking directly up at his girlfriend while she was wearing a short skirt. Right now, however, he was simply desperate to stop this nightmare.  Derek clicked the megaphone on.

"Tiffany? It's Derek, you have to listen to me!"

Tiffany's eyes opened, and after a moment, focused on him. "Derek, there you are, cutie! Lemme get you up here!"

Moving with startling speed, Tiffany dropped to one knee. Derek's legs turned to rubber at the sight of her massive body descending directly above him, and at the impact of her knee on the turf, he fell to the ground. He was in no position to resist as her left hand came down and gently plucked him up between thumb and forefinger. A rush of air blew his hair around as Tiffany stood up, ascending hundreds of feet in seconds. Her grip kept him firmly in place during the tumultuous journey, and he came to a halt suspended in the air directly in front of her face. Tiffany opened her mouth to speak, but before she said anything, she shuddered and shot up higher, her growth almost a subconscious action. Derek could feel the fingertips pinning him in place swell larger, thoroughly dwarfing his body. Working his arm free, he lifted up the megaphone again.

"Tiff, you gotta stop growing! The alcohol is getting to your head. You need to go back to a normal size."

Tiffany's eyes brightened. "Alcohol? I think I still have some left! Just hang on a second..."

She unceremoniously deposited him among the ruined seats of the upper tier, her other hand reaching into her top to withdraw the flask. The sloshing sound indicated that it was nearly empty. Tiffany shrugged, unscrewed the top, and tipped her head back to get the last of it. The rest of her body followed, leaning dangerously as she lost her balance. She fell back one step, then another, and then there was no more space. Her hip caught the upper edge of the stadium, and Derek watched in horror as she tipped clean over backward, falling out of the stadium and landing on the parking lot outside.

For a moment, there was silence. Derek couldn't see Tiffany from inside the stadium, and he didn't hear anything either. Had she passed out? Was it finally over?

Any fleeting optimism he might have felt was interrupted by a rumbling sound. It took him a moment to realize that what he heard was a low groan from the unseen cheerleader.

"Ugh, don't want to get up. Maybe if I..."

Derek saw the top of his girlfriend's head crest the rim of the stadium,  much larger than it was before. He stared as it rose higher, not because Tiffany was standing up, but because she was simply growing larger. Large enough to loom over the facility while laying on her stomach. When she finally stopped, her head alone was easily the size of the entire stadium, and her face hung above Derek like a new sky.

"So," she said in a voice strong enough to knock Derek to his knees, "How'd you guys like my new routine?"

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.