[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

A story that starts as an auto-biographical remembrance of my earlier life, eventually deviating to become a fantasy of suspense, terror, and friendship. A malevolent spirit that once took my soulmate returns to trap me in a tiny form, but other forces are at work in my defense, summoning 4 others from my life, driven by an unknown compulsion to come to my aid. How will they handle what they find, how will I handle any of it as multiple threats loom!


Rated: PG
Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8907 Read: 3258
Published: January 08 2024 Updated: January 11 2024
Story Notes:

I didn't have any story foundations and then a flood of memories came rushing back to me so I used them to set the mechanism for this story and make sure I never forget those scars again. Everything up until "On this particular day his story takes a turn from a simple biography" were events of my youth.

1. Shadows of the Past and the Unheeded Warning by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1372 words)

Only the beginning of our story.

2. A life Half-Lived and the Moonlight Encounter by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1404 words)

We continue our journey into the set up yet to play out.

3. The Revelation, The Unsettling Truth, and the Immanent by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1448 words)

The last of our build up.

4. The Eve of Destiny and the Gathering of Souls by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1808 words)

5. More Arrivals and a Blast from the Past by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 0] (1695 words)

6. The Revelation and Awakening by gtsafficionado [Reviews - 1] (1180 words)
The tiny Shawn is seen by his friends in his new state and finally awakens to confront them.