- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Done by request.

Humanity was ever the weak thing, a fleeting species whose reason for continued survival always eluded Kayza, even as she loomed over the puny pink people and their shambolic excuse for a settlement. These humans saw to it that a small outpost needed to be established within this mountain basin for whatever reason. The slopes rose gently up and away, the green giving way to warm grey rock, until white blanketed the jagged spear tips that pierced the very roof of of the world. It was here in this dip, sheltered by forest ranges of snow-dusted pines, humanity could endure, or at the very least hide away from the beasts and monsters that stalked in the shadows of the peaks. Being in this lush paradise, encircled by the vast mountain ranges, she could only wonder as to these why humans - who had somehow endured violent blizzards, survived the harsh climbs and been blessed by some god of fortune to evade every gargantuan monster known to roam these lands - decided to settle here. 


But they were here now, and they had to deal with her. Their little wooden and straw roofed shacks - their timber frames made of the pine and the oak she crushed on a daily basis when on her hunts - were neatly rowed such that a dirt track lay between them. She eyed the curious constructions, admitting in silent thought that the structures were a feat unto themselves. Not everything could withstand the tremors brought about by her gait. Avalanches had been started with less, and she had been the cause of many. Yet for all oh humanity's wonders, it was a shame then that her little toe dwarfed their houses. If so inclined, she could flatten a row of such houses beneath her feet. All that effort, all that determination to brave the unknown and venture into the wilds, all that mettle and will to defy nature just to meet their end beneath an oni’s foot. Whatever divining forces cared for this ragged rabble, their god must have neglected one simple fact - this was her land.


They came out cowering before her, specks upon the dirt. Kayza, hands on hip, stared down from on high, her muscles tensing in a show of strength. Such a display wasn’t necessary yet was involuntary. From forearm to bicep, chest to abs, buttocks to thighs, every muscle grouping bulged out as she flexed, her magnificent well-defined brawn on display for the terrified humans to bear witness to. The animal print bra strained around her chest, the tanned hide of the largest smilodon ever to terrorise the mountains, pushed to its limits. Hair rope in thick bunches was wrapped around her waist, different skulls and horns, the whittled-down trophies of felled predators displayed for all. Hydras, griffons, chimeras, their skins meshed together to form a short loincloth that draped down enough to cover her womanhood. Everything else was bare. Bicornuated, crimson-red skin taut across hulking muscularity, scars both fresh and old like latticework upon the stunning physique, she was the epitome of onis, the apex of her peoples. Kayza revelled in her might, enamoured to the point of intoxication with how thick and godly her muscularity was in comparison to these feckless vermin at her feet. Harsh winds, cold and bracing, sent the humans huddling for warmth beneath their woollen clothes. Yet Kayza stood proud, the chilling gusts doing more to ruffle her white greasy messy locks than to freeze the hot blood coursing in her veins.


Satisfied, Kayza dropped down to one knee, taking great care not to let her immense weight undo all the hard work in an accidental display of might. Many of the humans scattered before her. No matter how far they could run, Kayza could cover the distance in the time it took for a heartbeat to pass. A human could run the gauntlet, escaping this contemptible excuse of a village and off into the forests, but a couple of strides would see her upon them. There was no escape from her.


Her eyes swept across the town. A man, small to the point of absurdity compared to her, caught her interest. From what little detail she could make out, he too appeared to be a hunter, if the fur hat and white cloak was anything to go by. She lowered herself down, a wicked grin leering as she heard all the terrified screams from the mewling humans. Kayza brought finger and thumb low to pluck him up. The man’s fellows scattered, scared to be crushed beneath her fingertips or find themselves the target of her curiosity. Her digits bore into the ground and slowly came together, allowing her to scoop up the human without squishing him. A tingle worked its way across her. She thanked the gods for making oni’s crimson. The thought that it was taking so much effort to hold back from instantly squishing this human between her fingers let arousal brush at her senses. Chewing her lip to dispel the lust, Kayza hoisted the man up. She rose with him, dragging the speck upwards until he was at eye level with her. 


Squinting, focusing, examining, she saw that the human was remarkably stoic. A remarkable feat considering how at the mercy he was to her whims and wants. Despite the deathly drop and being the sole focus of a towering oni, the man didn’t scream, didn’t cry out for mercy or absolution. She tried to not let it impress her too much. Even the most fearsome of monsters based themselves in her presence. To see something infinitesimally smaller than they - those wicked monstrosities that crawled out of the depths - not whimper was unexpectedly refreshing. 


Absorbing more detail sent an unexpected rush of excitement dancing about in his stomach. Dangling before her was a fine specimen - a young dark-haired human cloaked with a flowing pelt of slain white dire wolf and garbed in leather who at first glanced looked thin, yet upon closer inspection was gifted with a fit physique, not as overwhelming as hers but she assumed all the toil of survival gifted him with such a well-defined look. Doubtless all the human women lust over a treasure like him. Kayza was willing to admit he was good-looking enough to make her heart beat that little bit faster. The more she stared, the more she thought about keeping him as her plaything. Maybe these humans could have some use. She wet her lips at the thought of all the places she could stuff a human down. Being small had it advantages apparently.


“Hu-” the man instantly clasped his ears, her thunderous voice echoing in the basin and across the valleys. She lowered her voice, hoping it would be more acceptable for humans to hear, “human. I am Kayza, Crimson Oni of the Weeping Peaks, and you are trespassing in my lands.” She let the words hang, letting suspense and anxiety build in equal measure. “You are within my hunting grounds.” Licking her lips and bearing her white fangs in a toothy grin. “These mountains, these valleys, even this basin you dare to dwell in is mine. All who stalk these lands exist only to serve as my prey. Do you wish to be my prey human?” Kayza opened her mouth wide, waiting for the human to scream at the expanse of her gaping maw. Wet hot breath turned to steam, coating the human in mist. Her tongue rolled out, awaiting the next morsel. The man kept quiet. Rolling back her tongue and closing her mouth, Kayza nodded, unable to hide her approval of the human’s bravery. Courageous, cute… this human might be worth the effort.


He shook his head, calm and deliberate. Of all the humans to make an example of, she had to find the one who seemed immutable to terror. “No, Kayza of the Weeping Peaks.” His voice was nothing more than a squeak, forcing her to turn her ear to him to make out exactly what he was saying. “We do not.” Every word was still, every enunciation focused, measured.


Kayza grinned in response. “Yet here you are, wandering into where I hunt.” She unleashed a low growl, the bass rumbling the human. “Tell me then, if you are not prey, then do your peoples dare to challenge me?”


“No, Great Kazya of the Weeping Peaks.” The oni’s lips went thin. ‘Great’ warmed her cheeks, such a lovely title indeed. She mulled the word, supping on it like a fine spirit, delighting in its taste. Great Kazya, Kayza the Great. The human spoke on, “We crossed the mountains to simply find a new home, free from persecution. We meant no insult nor knew we would be trespassing upon your lands.”


Kayza chewed on his words - damn this little creature with its smoothness and guile. She was the master here, she was the ruler of these mountains, not this human trapped between her fingers. A cunning one, this human. Rather than show her his belly, he must have been garbing his fear in eloquence. Yet, he never waivered. A brave human, a cunning human, a gorgeous human. 


The urge to squish him abruptly rose, a desire to turn him into a bloody stain and show what was left to the rest of the people below, if just to show these humans she couldn’t be talked to in such a manner, that such honeyed words could have any sway. She grit her teeth. It wouldn’t take anything more than a thought and he would be scoured from this earth. But how his words made her giddy. To be talked to in such a way was a pleasure she never before experienced. If the rest of the humans were like this, well… she wouldn’t have too much issue if they lived here. They ran from her, but fear could be mastered, and if she spared this one, maybe they could all learn to tame the terror they rightfully felt when an oni towered above. “Indeed,” she purred, “am I not great? Am I not the most mighty of all onis?”


“You are.” The human blurted, his delivery flat. “You are the most powerful oni I’ve met.”


Hearing him say it sent a shiver up her spine. One little voice gave her such a rush, a thrill of excitement and lust. She gazed over the town and her mind turned lurid, imagining all the good-looking human men praising her, lavishing her with praise for her power and strength. No more did she have to settle for the death throes of beasts, now there humans who could be made to worship her, to praise her colossal might. Her cheeks glowed, the tingle in her loins almost too much to bear. But these humans were so weak, and weakness was unforgivable. Strength was all that mattered in the wilds. The strongest always endured.


Kayza’s voice rolled like thunder, “You may stay… for now. Know your people live on because of my graces.” She rose her arms and flexed, thick veins protruding on her hill-sized bicep. The man gawped; she withheld her lustful moan.


Lowering herself, she deposited the human back into the village. Kayza then scowled. The urge to stomp the entire settlement suddenly welled within, her titanic thick thighs swelling with power just in case she wanted to erase these humans from her domain. She looked down at the human, and her mind drifted. She didn’t expect being so close to a human could have that effect on her. Now detached from his praise and seeing him as this faraway speck upon the dirt, she could only sneer. But… ‘Great Kazya’ certainly title had a ring to it. What other superlatives would this human gift unto her? If she were to stomp them out, there might be the momentary fun and pleasure in seeing them perish underneath her heel, but to have them lavish her daily with praise and affection, to come here to be worshipped as something more than just a simple oni huntress, that option had rapidly growing appeal - something she didn’t expect when walking towards what she had expected to be a goblin camp.


Pretending something caught her attention, Kayza’s neck snapped to the forest to the east. She marched towards it without a word, the conflict of letting these humans live or die playing out again and again in her mind whilst wandering into the wilds.


—------------


Jameson watched the oni leave, his legs wobbling and quaking, terror and an icy chill running through his veins. He still couldn’t believe he was back on the ground even when he saw the towering muscle-bound demon-woman carving a path clean through the forest and the cacophonous booms of her earth-shattering footfalls grew distant and then quiet. Rooted to the spot, his only companion in the deserted town was the sound of snapping bark and felled trees being crushed and crunched beneath that behemothic beauty. His teeth chattered, not knowing if it was the freezing winds or the fear he felt causing such violent convulsions. The earth rumbled and shook, the land itself just as much terror-struck as he. An oni… he thought. He kept blinking, trying to erase the image that burnt into his eyes. That massive yellow eye, the pupil dilating as it focused in on him. When he looked down and saw the plummet, he wanted to scream his lungs out.


“Gods above son,” a villager, his name forgotten to Jameson as his mind reeled, left his home to check on him. “You did it…”


“Did what?” Jameson stared off at the horizon, unable to power his limbs enough to turn. All he could see what the oni scrutinising him, pouring him over like he would when inspecting livestock or the quality of his pelts. He couldn't remember what he said, nor what he had done. Everything collapsed in his mind. There was the moment Kayza picked him up and the moment she set him down. Then…


“Lad?”


Jameson heaved, a surge of bile torrenting up his throat, held back by force of will and a gulp. The vomit stung the back of his throat, the pain bringing him back to reality. The mouth, he looked into its mouth, those jagged teeth and that slick tongue, he was going to be eaten, plopped into her jaw and mulched. He could feel it still, the lingering warmth of her breath, the rotten smell enough to make him regret even having that sense in the first place. He spoke, he now remembered saying something. He didn’t know what he said, but the oni was happy, like a fair maiden the first time they received a compliment, a woman desperate for any form of simple affection. Whatever he said, whatever he did, the oni was content to not see him or his people dead for now.


Jameson ran a hand over his face. Cold sweat covered his palm. His frantic breathing slowed as reality pressed back in around him. Bracing winds, the smell of manure, the dewy grasslands giving way to the snowy mountain ranges and the clear crystalline-like blue skies above. He was alive. He breathed in deep, his lungs filled with the clean and fresh air. Warmth and cold melded. Alive, he was actually alive.


“I’m fine,” he said to the older villager, hoping he looked braver than he felt when turned. “Stay indoors until we’re sure the oni is gone.”


He walked forward, passing by the homes, the storehouse and the barn, then scrambled up a dirt hill and stood upon the precipice of a yawning crater. Staring down made the gut churn and his head spin. The dizzying depths were unfathomable to him, his mind unable to process the reality that he shared the lands with such a colossal creature. It had been a miracle the hovels survived the oni’s tread. Even when someone spotted her on the horizon, by the time they tried to get everyone to hide or flee, she was upon them. Echoing booms like the blast of cannons, the convulsing earth, people screaming and running for cover, wood groaning and creaking from all the quakes. If they knew these lands had an oni in them, no one would have ever dared to venture deep into these wilds. There were easier ways of committing suicide. 


He knelt down, scratching at the stubble, surveyed the breadth of her footprint. One problem after another. An oni, goblin’s prowling the woods, and a lack of clean water. Spring was yet to break; the snows refused to melt. The springs they so relied upon froze and never melted. Hacking out hunks of ice and carrying them back was done so out of desperation and stretched their already meagre tools and supply to the limit. Part of him suspected the oni’s potential meddling. Lakes and pools they relied on dried up and without any rainfall to replenish them, he imagined nothing else could have drained them. It wouldn’t surprise him such a behemoth could have drained a lake’s worth of water if it was out on a hunt. Still, if the temperature didn’t rise, they would die from thrist sooner rather than later. There was only so much stored beer to go around, even with the rationing. Without access to trade, all the efforts in hunting, collecting and storing furs meant nothing if they couldn’t barter for what they needed.


Mulling over options, Jameson wondered about capitulation. The oni spared them for now, though that could change on a whim. He had stood in the centre of the village ready to meet his end, part out of a sacrifice, part because he was simply too frightened to move a muscle. Maybe if they could offer something to her, they could see the spell out until the snow melted and they were able to trade and gather clean water. He sighed, plucking up a clod of dry dirt and rubbing it between his fingers. If he could appease Kayza, maybe she could help them with the goblin troubles they were having. Emboldened by their desperation, they were creeping closer and closer. More of his hunters and foragers had run-ins with the greenksins as of late, more and more were injured or tending to wounds inflicted by their traps or their maulings.


Jameson’s shoulders slumped, the weight of so much burden and the fates of so many people playing upon him. He wasn’t fit to lead. He might have gotten the expedition over the mountains, only to bury them in frozen mud rather than snow. He shook his head, stood upright and took a long inhale of the fresh mountain air. If he got them over the mountains, he could see them thrive. The oni could be talked to, the goblins seen off, the water… that might be harder to figure out, but he wasn’t going to give up just yet. 


—---


Huffing and muttering, Kayza ravaged the forest before her. She had little need to visit the basin for only lesser prey stalked these surroundings, meaning that much of the land was undefiled by an oni passing through. Butterflies played their tricks in her stomach as the afterimage of the handsome human played out before her. Etin - the two-headed giants who ruled the mountains before her - ran scared of her. She hunted the gargantuan smilodons to extinction and wore the largest pack leader as clothing, she fed upon the hydra and drunk deep of their toxic blood, relishing the spicy tang of their vitae. Why then, as she drew her foot back and kicked up a chunk of the forest, sending pines, oak and dirt clumps the size of boulders high into the air, was this human able to toy with her? 


Muscles tensed, veins bulged, the oni’s jaw clenched tight, her teeth on the verge of shattering. The forest before her was nothing, nature was nothing, she was the undisputed ruler of these lands and these paltry barks jutting out of the ground would feel her wrath. Her stride changed from a fast and frantic pace and transformed into sundering stomps. More and more of the first met its end beneath her sole. Grinding and twisting her feet, she scoured the earth clean of the birch, leaving her footprint in its place. As she rampaged about far enough away from the human settlement not to see her outburst, Kayza unleashed her pent-up fury.


Humanity was weak. That was a simple fact. Any oni - even the weakest among their kin - would be an apocalypse upon their peoples. Why then hadn’t she been able to bend the human to her will? It took only a few choice words, and she felt something akin to weakness in her knees whenever the pathetic dot caught between her finger and thumb spoke. Another kick and another score of the forest died, delighting in the resonant boom and crunch of her mighty gait. That should have been what was happening at the town. All those humans should been meeting the end underneath the ruler of these mountains, screaming fruitlessly, howling out for mercy just as her mud-caked sole met out death and desolation upon them. Mercy… the thought made her sick.


Yet she granted them mercy. Kayza The Blooded, Great Demon Oni of the Weeping Peaks, Scourer of Life and Terror Upon All, granted the humans clemency. She thought back to the human - the brave, valiant little one who refused to cower. Perhaps it was the fact he didn’t tremble. Defiant was wrong, for he did not resist her nor challenge her might. He was confident, composed and unwavering in the face of sheer overwhelming power. That was what she liked so much about him. A human that didn’t bow, didn’t plead or beg for anything from her, not even for his life. It helped that he was handsome too. Clearly not as gifted in terms of pure muscularity as she, the human nevertheless honed his body to the point of near athletic perfection. A fine hunter no doubt, one that relied on speed and cunning rather than strength. She imagined him slinking about in the underbrush, pressing himself into the wet mud as he lay prone and crawled, crept, then rose, taking slow silent steps towards his target, his physique coated in grime, sweat and-


Kayza steadied her breathing. Her nipples poked out, a creeping urge playing about her womanhood that she never felt before. She roared out and slammed her foot down on another patch of the forest, venting frustration and madness onto an already desolate part of nature. Why was this human on her mind, what had she done to deserve such torture? She kept stamping, harder and harder upon the same patch, unleashing immense earthquakes that felled more of the surrounding wilds. She hated him and she hated all those stupid humans, yet all she wanted to do was have him by her side - fellow hunters together as one. Soon it evolved into an invasive dream to have those humans sing her name and heap upon her praise. It seemed that for all the trophies she gathered from felling legendary beasts, for all the smug sense of victory and pride from each successful kill, it now tasted bitter, felt hollow. Kayza looked over her shoulder, debating if she should turn back around and annihilate those humans, just so long as it meant she should steady her thoughts.


Then, she spotted something else. A horde of dots flooded into the plains. Curiosity peaked, she sundered her way through forest, carving a path of destruction until she was upon the army of scurrying blips upon the open plains. Shrill, high-pitched whines grated at her hearing. Tilting her foot revealed her sole caked in dirt and a myriad of red blots. She shrugged her hefty shoulders. It couldn’t be helped given her size. From a quick count, a dozen or so of these creatures were now splattered as stains, so utterly undone by her weight that all remained of their existence was as bloody blots half-obscured by the brown grime plastered on her foot. She wondered briefly if she had brought about the end of some hapless human hunters who got lost in the deepest parts of this forest. Part of her hoped so, part of her didn’t - proof she could end them, but then less humans to give her praise. As she squated down once more, Kayza wished she hadn’t. Her sigh swept across the grass, sending the goblinfolk flying through the air.


Goblins… how she loathed goblins. Some creatures weren’t worth the effort to hunt, not worthy of the distinction of being prey. Culling is what one did with goblins. They were like weeds, somehow able to grow from nothing and invade spaces they simply werent meant to be in. No matter how much an oni could tend to a goblin problem, sure as the sun rose and fell, they would come back in even great number. A group of onis - a singular destructive force of unbridled strength that could bring about a cataclysm onto a continent - could spend an entire year purely crushing goblins alone, and they still couldn’t make a dent. The harder you tried to stamp them out, the more seemed to return just to spite your efforts.


As her disgust settled, Kayza saw that a small band of goblins recovered and tried to fight back. Battle cries in a disgusting tongue sullied the purity of nature. Squat, malformed perversions of man in sickish green formed into loose ranks. Rusted arrow heads sat upon rotted wooden shafts; all broke upon her body. They sailed up as high as the greenskins could loose them, only to shatter and break upon her, just below her ankle. Kayza rewarded their efforts by eradicating the group beneath her finger, pressing the tip and grinding them down into nothingness. A horde of screams were cut short when they bodies burst apart from the simple strength applied in a mere tap from an oni. She chortled. A flicker of enjoyment came and went. Moments like these reminded her of just how far beyond she was. Kayza imagined a column of humans fighting blade-on-blade with these goblins, employing tactics and strategy, using fients and misdirection, charging and falling back to lure them in, all in order to minimise losses and bait their foes in towards total defeat. So much effort, and here she was killing hordes of goblins with her fingertip. A minor morale boost, but sorely needed.


Surveying the fleeing army of goblins, Kayza lent forward to pluck one up. Her target hobbled as fast it could, doubling its speed once the shadow darkened around it. Squashing the goblin’s friends beneath her finger and thumb on accident, she followed a similar technique to carefully pluck the ugly little thing up as she did with that delightful human. Slowly, delicately, she brought finger and thumb toge-


The goblin popped between her digits. Under such pressure from her touch that his guts exploded out and showered both finger and thumb. Kayza grimaced and wiped the remains on her loincloth, finding another goblin to inspect in the meantime. A promising subject caught her eye and she managed to bring this one close to her eye without eradicating it. Pot-bellied yet with gaunt limbs, warts and skin lesions making the repugnant green more vile, the goblin was a disgusting thing. Her skin crawled, her lip curled - touching the thing felt unsanitary, as though every disease no doubt infesting the bloated wretch would now infect her. 


Howling and wailing, tears streamed down bloodshot yellowed bulging eyes. She wet her lips, urging herself to repeat a similar speech to assert her dominance over this tribe. A simple “ugh,” left her mouth as she ended the goblin’s shrill with an infinitesimal application of her strength, squashing him between her digits. Bones were ground to dust, guts and gore into mush. Another quick wipe on the loincloth, another goblin gone from the mortal realm. In the space between heartbeats, all trace of that goblin’s existence was gone from the mortal realm. Kayza rose; the goblin army scampered and screamed.


So many little dots in such huge groups like she had tilted over a rock and let the ecosphere of bugs hiding beneath now revealed and fleeing. All amassed here, they didn’t pose a threat to her, but the question arose - what has caused them to organise and take up ranks with one another? Maybe it was some tribe looking to take root in the forest. If that was the case, they would breed like vermin and soon swarm all over the mountainside. Before long, they would establish nests and burrows into the caverns, becoming near impossible to dislodge. Their numbers would swell, they would hunt game to extinction, game that her prey would feed upon. Left to their own, these goblins would propagate, pillage and pollute. 


That couldn’t be allowed to happen.


Kayze grinned and limbered up. She needed to relieve some tension, and exterminating some helpless pests could provide, if only for a short while. Before they could scatter any more, the oni targeted a chunk of the goblin horde and ended them with a swift and heavy stomp. The ground burst, feeling and relishing how so many of the little creatures crunched against her sole, wailing until their throats were hoarse, dying in swathes just to fill her with fleeting satisfaction. When she lifted her leg up, a fine footprint remained, the mass grave for so many of these ugly, repulsive greenskins. She swung her foot about, holding it high above, looming, ready to step upon hundreds more. Boulder-sized dirt hunks fell, raining down and crushing the howling hordes as if caught under a barrage. Kayza didn’t notice. Rather, she was displaying all the grisly trophies plastered to her sole. She wanted to make sure all the goblins realised what their fate was to be for daring to enter her lands.


One stomp led to another; one horde meeting its timely end beneath the apex monster girl of the mountains. The death throes, the shuddering earth, the resonating booms of each and every footfall, Kayza’s genocide eliciting only a hint of joy, but one that was sorely needed. Humiliation plagued her mind whenever she thought of the humans, so she would meet out humiliating ends to all these goblins. There was no glory in these kills, no matter how many wound up as stains upon her sole. Heart pounding so fast it rang in your ears, blood and sweat as rivulets dripping down muscles, open wounds the bitter reminder of a failed lunge or slow dodge, circling the prey and waiting for the moment, just that little twitch to belied weakness then going for the throat - that was what she lived for. Stamping out these goblins felt like a dirty and guilty pleasure.


Yet as the colossal oni saw to the obliteration of yet another throng, Kayza wondered again why she spared the humans. Hundreds of goblins died under another step, another hundred beneath another, another dozen. The once intoxicating murmur of power fading, the extermination of the goblins growing more mundane with each horde pulverised into pulp. No honour, no joy, no fun whatsoever. She slowed her next step down, lowering her foot to draw out the final moments. She felt the pops, heard the screams going still, let the earthquake play out and for the boom to echo across the land, but now there was boredom. Kayza huffed, her impatience getting the better of her. There were too many goblins to deal with, but now that she had started, she might as well see them all dead before continuing on her way. As she stepped down onto another group, her thoughts drifted to that puny thing between her fingers, that dashing man, so well-built and gorgeous. She imagined he was watching her, his face sinking in horror at first from seeing death at such a scale, no, he would be there alongside her, wading into the masses himself in his own way. She would watch him glide from goblin to goblin, blood spraying from severed limbs as he cut, hacked, and slaughtered his way about the prey. Oh how the human would look drenched in the gore of his enemies, sweat and blood dripping down that perfect frame, looking up to his giantess for approval of his deeds. 


Kayza caught herself fanning her face. 


A plethora of goblins fell upon their knees, hoping that such a submissive display would spare her from their wrath. She halted in her stride at the sight. All it did was earn her contempt. Stamping on them that much harder was their reward for daring to meet their rightful ends as cowards rather than warriors. Growling, she dragged her foot across, ploughing through dirt and snow to crush another score of these pathetic bugs. She cast a look over her shoulder and saw some were doubling back, hoping no doubt that if they hid amongst the debris and devastation already wrought upon the upturned forest they might just live. Kayza bent her knees, aiming for the largest gathering of dots and then fell upon them. In the cover of darkness, the squat beasts ran as fast as their legs could muster, squawking out for salvation in their garbled language, even as the shroud thickened and the grace of sunlight fled. They ran and ran, some hid beneath overturned and torn-apart oaks, some jumping into the oni’s footprint, rolling down the mud in the vain belief that being at the bottom of the crater would mean safety from what was to come. 


Two plump, thick, outrageously sized buttocks claimed hundreds of goblins in a single instant. In the space of a heartbeat, an armies worth of goblins that could have flooded her domian felt the crushing weight of Kayza’s ass upon them, their view of the world not of nature’s beauty but that of crimson skin. That singular moment felt like an eternity for all the unfortunate greenskins. Falling flat on the floor, blood burst out, bones broke and fractured, eyes popped from sockets, a chorus of screams muffled beneath Kayza’s butt. Blotches stained her ass now, gore and viscera painted upon her thickness. The remnants of the goblins faired little better. In the aftermath, a dust cloud shot out, a gale storm of displaced air whipped up shattered bark, turning felled trees into projectiles and splinters into shrapnel. Cracks formed in the earth, fissures spawning from the magnitudeous earthquake to swallow up any survivor. Those who escaped her ass only met their end from whatever was kicked up by the resulting thunderous impact. Kayza laughed, a dirty sickening laugh rolling across the mountains. All across the mountain would have felt what she had done here. She wiggled her ass, grinding up the earth to send out aftershocks for all to endure. A fine end for vermin she thought. What better way for weaklings to go out than to satisfy the pleasures of the strong?  


Kayza rose, quickly looking over her shoulder to admire her handiwork. A cast of her curvaceousness now imprinted for time immemorial. When she squinted, there were a few blips of blood scoring the brown and splattered upon the snow. She spat on her hands and then rubbed her ass, unable to hold back her grin. An urge rose within just as she wiped off the remains of the goblins plastered to her glorious ass. Maybe she could make the humans worship this crater, forcing them to bear witness and tremble at the power she had and what would befall their little village if they failed to humour the ruler of these lands. The thought of that dark-haired human throwing himself down into the mud, prostrating himself before the oni’s monument carved into the world, what better place to make him hers?


She shook her head, regaining control. She was rubbing her thighs together, the desire to tend to carnality almost too much to bear. These goblins served as a pleasant distraction, a good way to centre herself. Towering above the graveyard of footprints, the resting place of thousands of goblins, Kayza dwelled upon what had to be done. These humans lived upon her lands after all, and that meant they were hers to do with what she willed. Stomping on them would be as mundane as it was for these goblins, but all those titles that human gave her made her think there was more fun and excitement to be had in sparing them. Unworthy as prey, but maybe, just maybe worthy as her pets. A grin spread from ear to ear. A tribe of humans as her pets. The more she weighed the idea, the more enamoured she became with it. That would be her price for living upon her lands - servitude. The strongest shall be her little hunters, allowed to track and kill, then tend to her more carnal desires if they prove themselves worthy enough. The very thought of a dozen humans upon her body, some rubbing her abs, pressing against her nipple, soaking in her sweat from the day’s hunt, made to massage her mountainous muscularity in the confines of her yurt sent excitement rushing up and down her, drowning out all other senses.


But pets need to be broken first. The leader would come before her, not begging nor pleading, but as one with honour forced to make a choice. He could let his people wither away, or he could take her help. That was what she needed to create - desperation, not enough to break him, but just enough to draw him out. There was one simple way to do that.


Leaving behind the devastation of the one-sided battle, Kayza started her ascent up the mountainside. The climb was an easy affair at first. The slope went from gentle to harsh, requiring her to power through, putting more strain on her thighs. Eventually, she was forced to climb. Digging her hands in to break through the stone gave her leverage where there was nothing to grab hold of - a minor perk of such overwhelming strength. Howling blusters of snow, sub-zero temperatures, nothing but trifling concerns for an oni. Stone cracked and snapped away, avalanches smacked against her and yet still she worked her way up the peak until she found her prize. 


She trod down from the edge and into the hidden reservoir of water tucked away between the summit of two ranges. Even at its deepest, the water rose above her knee. Something bit. Kayza looked down to see some serpentine beast lurking in the depths chomping at her ankle. Rolling her eyes, she plunged a hand down and caught the monster at the back of its long winding fin. It thrashed uselessly, wiggling as much as it could to escape to the waters. Kayza rewarded the monster of the lake by tossing it into her mouth and chewing, grinding up the spirited serpent between jagged teeth. She grimaced. Too many bones for her. She swallowed, delighting in the burst of flavour and thankful for the meal before continuing on with her real objective.  


Tracing back her ascent, she guessed as to where the human settlement was relative to the pool. Kayza hummed and huffed, taxing her brain to calculate her position from the village, across the forest then scaling up the mountain to this reservoir. She scratched, sniffed, then punched her hands into the rock. The range shook, snows fell away; Kayza kept punching. Satisfied with the hole, she bore her fingers in, squated, tensed and pulled up. Every muscle bulged, every fibre taut. If any looked, they would see an oni’s gargantuan musculature pushed to its very limits. She grunted, groaned, spat out and grit her teeth. The mountain started to shift, give and then shatter. With a heave, Kayza lifted a chunk of stone away, bellowing out her victory as she held the massive piece of rock above her head. She stood firm as the waters drained away, rolling down the mountain as a raging torrent. Not yet satisfied with her feat, she hoisted the stone down and pressed it against her chest, wrapping her meaty arms around it, the pressure making it crack and shatter into pebbles. Panting, Kayza worked out the tension in her muscles. She rolled her shoulder, sighing in relief as the joint clicked. 


The reservoir drained away. Soon, she hoped, a flood would descend upon the humans, sweeping away part of their town. Some might perish beneath the tides, but she was happy to accept such casualties, for those who lived would be the strongest and by extension the most worthy to be her pets. She imagined all the mewling humans, puffing out their chests in defiance of her, trying to hold on to some semblance of pride before their saviour. Their leader she would break first.


For now, there was nothing left to do but let the waters flow and settle. She could go find something to eat, for there was no lack of succulent beasts around for her to devour, or to laze in one of the thermal pools nearby and scrape away whatever remains of those goblins from her ass or soles. Kayza stretched until her back clicked, sighing. All was going according to her desires.