- Text Size +
Lily paced around her dark cage as she waited for her master to come get her. The whole time since he bought her, she'd either been hidden in the closet or getting carried around with her master so he could keep her a surprise from his wife. With a bored huff, the three inch tall kitsune sat in the corner. Hugging her fluffy white tail to her chest, she swiveled her matching ears around at any noise she heard in the house.

It had only been a few days since she'd been picked up from the store. Just like when she first met master Lin, the kitsune was dressed in her signature outfit. Much like a shinto shrine maiden. Only hers was far more revealing. Showing off ample cleavage and her wide hips for whoever her new owner was.

That day in the shop dragged on far longer than any other. The employees had always been kind to her. But they all knew that once a tiny left the front doors, their fate was out of the shops hands. Lily was told that they did their best to filter out any bad people, especially for one like her. Such a willing and easily trained tiny was rare, and the price tag fixed to her luxurious cage drove that point home.

She'd been lost in thought, watching the many patrons come and go in the week before Christmas when she saw him step into the shop. At first, Lily had thought that the dark-haired neko was a girl, his long hair cascading down past his shoulders as he shook the snow off his thick leather jacket. Feline ears stood at attention, the left one sporting two black clips and the right a silver one with a black onyx affixed to it. His soft face, framed with black eyeliner and lipstick, was red from the cold. But his amber eyes gazed around the pet store, with an inviting warmth in them.

Those amber eyes locked onto Lily's blue ones from across the store. And he smiled. Lily remembered feeling her heart flutter at the sight. He'd sauntered over to the counter, moving with a grace that bespoke of his cat-like nature. Once close enough, he crouched down. Examining Lily like so many before. She gave a tentative wave, hoping that she was right and she'd get to go home with this sweet looking femboy.

"Why hello there, sweetie," he purred, "I'm so glad to finally meet you in person. I gotta say, you're even cuter in the flesh."

She quickly got into position, sinking to her knees with her hands on her lap. But she couldn't control how much her tail was waving around in excitement. "Thank you, sir! I'm sure you know, but my name's Lily. Unless master wishes to change it..." It was his right after all. If he was indeed her new master.

He frowned, ears going flat at the thought that someone would be so mean as to take away a tinies name. "Oh heavens no Lily, I would never change my pets name like that." He reached forward, pressing a fingertip against the narrow bars of her cage as if wanting to reasure her by petting her. "Besides, Lily is a very cute name."

The tiny kitsune beamed. Hopping up, she ran to touch the finger tip with her much smaller hand. Her whole hand couldn't even cover the tip of his warm finger. "Master is so kind, Lily would have hated being anyone but herself." Standing on the tips of her toes, she planted a soft kiss on her master's finger. She blushed as she remembered that she's supposed to remain in the middle until told otherwise. But the wide smile on his face had been worth the risk.

"Aww, you are just the cutest little thing! My wife is going to adore you when she meets you on Christmas." Pulling his finger back, he pressed the tip against his cheek. Giggling as the simple kiss transfer caused her tail to swish faster. "Just wait here, cutie. Master Lin will be right back. There's just some paperwork to fill out, and then you're all mine~"

"Lily can't wait, she's going to have two lovely owners" she danced about in her cage, running along the exterior to gaze out as the massive neko spoke with the shopkeeper and wrote some things down. A few more employees brought out more stuff for the order.

She'd been so fixated on the goings that she hadn't even noticed that the latch on her cage had opened until she was enveloped in a hand smelling of cinnamon. Lily let out a squeak in surprise as the fingers gently encircled her form. When she noticed the familiar scent of cinnamon, she simply squirmed about in happiness before she spotted the blonde hair of her favorite employee, a dog girl named Claire.

"Claire! Did you come to see Lily off?" She nuzzled against her thumb, pressing her cheek into her soft digit. Her hand was always warm and inviting. Lily gazed lovingly at her warm smile, which didn't quite match the look in her golden eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart. When I heard you'd finally found a home, I swapped shifts just to see you off." Claire moved her closer, pressing her soft lips into Lily's face. Completely enveloping her in their soft, loving embrace.

Lin had just finished up the last of the paperwork when Claire finished the kiss. Dabbing at the corner of her eye, she had clearly been doing her best not to cry again. The dog girl loved all of her tiny charges. And would gladly take each and every one of them home if she could.

"Here you go, sir," she said. Gently placing Lily in her master's open hand. "Now, I'd tell you to be a good girl, but I can't even remember the last time you misbehaved Lily haha~"

Lily sat happily in his palm. His hand was a bit bigger than Claire's, and she could smell his vanilla body wash emanating off his skin. He held her at head height, examining her properly for the first time. Lily obliged him by giving a little spin to which the neko giggled.

"She must be the best little kitsune then. Don't worry... Claire, I promise to give her the best care I can. And I'm sure my wife will as well. Neither of us would dream of harming a tiny or doing... y'know, against their will."

Her attention snapped from her master back to Claire, whose smile finally reached her eyes.

"Thank you, sir, here. Let me help you carry everything to your car."

Claire vanished from Lily's sight, picking up everything except the cage and vanishing into the whirling snowstorm outside.

"Oh no... It looks like it's picked up quite a bit. Hmm, Lily?"

Lily quickly turned to look at him, "Yes master?"

"That cage looks a bit lonely and cold. Would you like to ride in my jacket?" He asked, pulling open the center of the thick jacket. Revealing a soft fur inside as well as a brest pocket built into the left side.

Her heart left as she jumped in his hand, bare feet slapping against soft skin. "Oh, yes Master! That's a perfect spot for Lily, right next to Master Lin's heart!"

Lin let out a soft laugh, finding her joy infectious. "Im sure you'll have plenty of chances to ride wherever you like. But for now, this is a good spot."

He moved her closer, holding his soft hand level with the lip of the pocket. Lily happily dove in, rolling around inside the pocket until she could peek her head out of the top. Looking upward, she beamed at her new master. Giving him a thumbs up, she dove back inside.

She felt him zipping up his jacket. On one side, all the padding felt like a cozy bed. On the other, she felt his warm chest. The faint beating of his heart relaxed her even more in her cozy spot. By the time Lin had made his way through the storm to his car, he could feel the soft rumbling of Lily snoozing away against him.

His heart melted at how precious his new pet was being. She barely knew him and was already comfortable enough to sleep on him. The neko started to purr as he drove, taking it slow so he wouldn't disturb her slumber.

That was several days ago. Earlier today, she'd waved goodbye to her master as he wrapped up her cage. Tying a cute bow around it. At first, the anticipation kept her from staying still and quiet. Running around at the smallest sound in case that was the moment she'd get to meet her mistress.

Suddenly she heard the click of a door. Her whole world started to lift and tip slightly as she was carried, followed by a brief feeling of weightlessness when her master must have set her down.

She kept her ears alert, listening to the conversation happening outside. She heard master Lin speaking first.

"Alright, Luna. I've got the first gift here for you. I waaaas gonna wait until tomorrow, but I don't think we want to wait anymore." He teased them both. Lily blushed as she remembered how much she begged to meet Miss Luna just a day earlier.

"Aww, I wonder what you got me that can't wait. That doesn't look like our usual PJ box." Lily's tail thumped against the floor as she heard Luna speak. Getting into position in the center. Ready to jump up when they first locked eyes.

"Open it and see hun." The nekos voice was followed by a loud ripping sound. The darkness surrounding Lily's cage suddenly split, as if a massive tear had torn its way across the night sky. It grew and grew, blinding the kitsune until she heard an audible gasp.

There, framed by the hole in the wrapping paper, was Luna face. Locked into a wide-eyed expression as she gazed in at Lily. She gave a shy wave, letting her and Lin enjoy Luna's shock.

"Is that... it can't... oh Linny! " In a flash the rest if the paper fell away. Lin let out an amused chuckle at his wife's excitement. A delicate hand reached into the cage. Brushing Lily's ears as if they were made of spun glass. Lily blushed, her tail wagging excitedly. She pushed her head against the finger, nuzzling her soft ears and hair into it.

"Aren't you just the most precious thing. You're not scared of us at all, are you? Such a good girl. " Luna laid her hand flat on the bottom of the cage. Inviting Lily to step on.

She complied, climbing on board and settling down in the middle of Luna's palm. After hours in the cage, the touch of skin on skin made her shiver from its warmth.

"Why would Lily be scared of Miss Luna? Master Lin told Lily a lot about you the past few days. And she couldn't wait another night to meet her other owner!"

She examined her new mistress as she spoke. Luna was a full head shorter than her neko husband. Sporting long silvery white hair and a pair of midling length soft bunny ears. She had an elegant looking face, which was helped by her eyes. Like pools of the richest chocolate one could find. The bunny girl was dressed in a warm looking, pale blue house coa. Which hid her figure slightly but did little to hide her massive breasts and the bit of cleavage poking out of the top.

"So, Linny has been hiding you from me?" Luna raised an eyebrow at her husband.

"There were a few close calls. Luckily, I didn't have to do anything drastic to hide her." Lin was dressed similarly. Only his house coat was much longer and a dark navy colour.

"Lily was ready to jump into master Lin's pants to keep the surprise for Miss Luna if she had to!" Lily piped up, remembering how she had to cling to the base of Lin's smooth tail when Luna came home early.

"Lily!" It was Lin's turn to blush. Reaching down, he booped her nose before sliding closer. Wrapping an arm around Luna, he gazed down at Lily with her. "So what do you think hun, was she worth the wait to get a tiny pet? She's super obedient as well, aren't you Lily?"

"Lily would do anything for her owners! Kisses, foot massages, being a toy, a cushion to sit on... Lily would even feed herself to Master Lin and Miss Luna if they asked her to!"

They both looked down at her, eyes a bit wide at how much their little pet was willing to do just to please them.

"I think," Luna's eyes met Lin's, her dark pools gazing deep into his Amber ones. She leaned in and kissed him. Lowering their new pet to her lap as Lin took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth. The couple stayed like that for a minute. Lost in each other and the loving mood that filled their house on this Christmas eve.

Breaking the kiss, Luna continued, "That you are one clever neko, and I'm a very lucky bun to have you in my life. And now we have a third, very cute, and loving pet in our lives."

They looked back to Lily, whose face had turned a bright pink and seemed to be squirming in Luna's palm. Her hands were clasped between her thighs, her legs moving up and down slightly.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Luna asked

Lily's voice was barely audible. She looked away as she muttered under her breath, "Lily wants to kiss Master Lin and Miss Luna like that..."

They looked at each other, then back to Lily before giggling. "Aww, we didn't mean to make you feel left out. Come here, cutie." Luna raised her up to her mouth. Pausing for a moment. Lily felt her warm, strawberry scented breath wash over her. The buns glossy red lips just out of her reach. She scooted closer on the open palm, spreading her arms wide before Luna pressed her lips against her tiny pet.

Soft lips pressed over her chest and stomach. Luna was careful to be gentle, so she didn't knock Lily over. She responded by kissing her upper lip and wiggling against the pillowy flesh. Her hands moved about slowly, massaging the pink flesh.

Behind her, Lin was licking his black painted lips. Purring as he drew close. Lily shuddered when she felt his breath on her back. The anticipation of what was about to happen made her whimper. Shddering as he took his time getting closer and closer. The moment her master's soft lips pressed against her back, she let out a squeal of delight.

Sparks danced in the kitsune's vision as she was locked between a pair of the softest lips imaginable. Luna's plump lips moved upwards, dragging across her chest before her face was pressed between them. Lin's pressed a few times across her back. Peppering her with kisses until he settled with kissing the back of her head. Pressing her even deeper into Luna's lips.

Lily gasped when Luna's lips parted. Her keen eyesight making the dark abyss of her maw visible. Luna's tongue pulsed with life and strength, the great muscle longer than her whole body. Saliva coated the walls inside, making everything glisten in what little light snuck in through her parted lips. And all the way in the back, she saw her throat. The pink walls all sloped towards there. Ending on a black void where nothing could escape.

Her arms slipped inside first, pressing her tongue down as Lin's tongue snuck out of his mouth behind her. The wet appendage pushed her deeper inside, coating the back of her head with his saliva before traveling down her back. The tip ran over her plump ass, forcing her legs open as he hooked it under her and lifted her. The wet tongue brushed over her lips, forcing Lily to moan as he pushed her the rest of the way inside.

Luna hummed around her upper body while Lin wrapped his lips around her legs, his purrs forcing her whole body to vibrate pleasantly. Lily, trapped in the middle of her owners passionate kiss, could only moan as the pair of tongues wrapped around her. Within seconds, she was soaked head to toe. Thick, goey saliva, smelling of a mixture of mint and strawberries clung to her. Then, the lovers started to move.

A tongue glided over her back and rear, another sliding under her pressing against her breasts. Lily did her best to be an active participant. She licked and kissed one of the slippery tongues, trying in vain to wrap her arms around it. Their slow, gentle kiss slowly turned into a passionate one. Her world soon became a confusing mess of tongues, teeth, and lips.

At times, she was entirely in one of their mouths, staring directly down their throats only for the other to suck her back into the middle. Flipped and spun, she soon lost track of whose mouth was whose. Her lovely owners seemed to become one as their kiss grew deeper. Each one trying to outdo the other, dominating not only their partners mouth but also keeping Lily as a prize.

The kiss ended far too soon for her. The kitsune was left entire in one of the mouths as the tongue withdrew. She lay there, dripping in humid darkness. Panting and barely able to move after the whirlwind of a kiss.

"Hmm~ she tastes better than you do, hun~." The tongue under her moved and bounced bounced as Luna's voice boomed through the cavern.

Crawling towards the light between her half open lips, Lily pushed her head through. Gasping as the cool air outside shocked her lungs. She found herself staring at Lin's chest. At some point, the neko had climbed on top of his wife, straddling her thighs and looking down with a coy grin.

"Is that so? Maybe you just aren't tasting the right part~" he half whispered into her ears. Luna whimpered around Lily, squirming under him at the promise of what was to come later.

His attention shifted back to Lily, giggling at her bright red face. "Did our pet enjoy herself?"

She could only nod as she swallowed. The whole thing had been far more than she intended. Taking a shuddering breath, she squeaked out a response. "Y-yes master! That was amazing! Lily would love to stay in Miss Luna's mouth for the next tasting~"

Luna giggled around her, pursing her lips she slowly spat Lily out onto her palm. "Ah~, it's kinda hard to talk with you in there, Lily. But you need to be patient. We'll get there soon enough, hehe."

Her lust filled eyes seemed to bore into Lily. Her husband knew exactly what she wanted. And that all three of them wouldn't be sleeping early this night.

"Okayyy miss Luna!" Lily could barely contain her excitement. Her clothes had long since slipped half off. The thin white fabric left nothing to the imagination, completely soaked as it was it had turned semi-transparent and hugged her figure tightly.

Lin chuckled again, climbing off of Luna as he reached for a much smaller gift than before. "Hold out your hands, Lily," she quickly obeyed, "I also got something for you at the store. I hope you like it."

The tiny gift fit within the small girl's hands, clumsily wrapped up in a bit of wrapping paper at her scale. She sniffed it first. The scent of a few of the shops employees still lingered on the package.

"Ohh! Thank you Master Lin, you didn't have to. Having such nice owners is the only gift Lily needs."

"Oh... well, if you don't want it, I can always take it back," the neko teased his pet, reaching for it.

"Nono! I do want it Master!" She jumped back, clutching it to her chest as his hand drew closer, threatening to snatch it away.

"Linny," Luna playfully scolded him, "don't tease her so much."

"Hahaha... alright alright! Open it, sweetie. "

"Hmph-" Lily pretended to sulk for a second before grinning as she opened it. Inside sat a velvety soft collar, a very small golden bell hung from the front. The cyan band had gold stitches woven into it, turning it in her hands. Lily read it out loud.

"Lin's & Luna's... " The meaning wasn't lost on her. She was already their pet, and every pet needs a collar. It was official. They fully intended to keep her forever and ever.

"Oh, thank you master Lin! And Miss Luna!" She quickly put the collar on, adjusting it so it sat perfectly. Giving the hand that she sat on a kiss, she jumped down. Running across Luna's warm leg to plant a kiss on Lin's as well.

"Lily is the luckiest tiny in the whole world!" She exclaimed, rubbing her cheek against one owner and then the other.

"Aww, where did you find her, Linny? She's absolutely precious." Luna reached down, her index finger pushing Lily's ears aside so she could pet her head much to her pets delight.

Lin watched the exchange with a warm smile. Their new pet was barely as big as his finger. Yet she was about to change their lives in many ways. "I had to save up quite a bit to afford a tiny like her. So willing and extremely well trained." He leaned in close, whispering into Luna's ear, "the brochure even said she can hold her breath for a very long time~ so no worries if she gets stuck somewhere nice and wet~"

Luna shuddered, imagining all the things that she could do with such a willing pet. She knew she'd never actually hurt Lily. She'd never forgive herself if the little thing currently nuzzling her exposed thigh got injured due to her carelessness.

Luna scooped Lily back into her hands, rising from the couch she slipped her free hand into Lin's, pulling slightly to force the lithe neko up. Together, the three of them made their way to their bedroom.

"So hun, how would you rate your early gift this year?" Lin inquired as they climbed onto the queen sized bed, each of them quivering with what was to happen soon. Lily looked back and forth from her spot between them, two giants who'd given her a perfect home.

Luna kissed her husband again, pressing her head against his. "When you first asked so many months ago I wasn't sure, but now," she brushed a delicate finger down Lily's back marveling at how soft her fluffy tail was as she dragged her finger along it. "She's just the perfect little gift, isn't she."

"Yes, she is. Merry Christmas, Luna. Merry Christmas, Lily. Welcome to your new home."
Chapter End Notes:

And that's that folks! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year!