- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.

Steve had made the biggest mistake of his life. 

He had stood up to his bully.   


Now shrunk down to three inches tall, and held firmly in a manicured grip of iron, he desperately tried  to wipe the lube from his tiny face, or untie the floss wrapped around his body like a spelunking harness. He tugged and tugged his arms, but it was hopeless. The only movement allowed to him was to shake his bruised head back and forth in the negative and curl his lip in revolution as his bully used her free hand to spread an ass cheek wide. The lines around her pucker all pointed to the hole he knew, absolutely knew, she would shove him into.


Time slowed for Steve as he was rushed towards a terrible fate. He had time to take in the darker coloration of the skin surrounding the region he was about to collide with as well as the red sores and  imperfections fitting the ass of such an imperfect person. He could even make out individual bumps in the skin around her anus.

In a hopeless situation with no obvious out, Steve did the one thing he could do, he escaped. 

He let his mind take him somewhere where his bully wasn't about to conclude eight years of torment and humiliation with the worst form of domination imaginable.

Steve's mind wandered.


---------------------------------------Earlier That Day -----------------------------------------------------------


He thought back to the one highlight of that day. 

He had punched Steph. He had punched her right in the face, just below her left eye. Years of pent up rage from needless bullying went into that swing and for that brief moment he was glad to have done it, glad to have finally stood up for himself even if it was the day before graduating Uni- the next moment he was driven into the tiled hallway floor as she took out his legs.


 His left arm was pinned, he tried rolling but she was on top and controlling his movements. his legs kicked out wildly. Belly down, He forced himself to look up, and for a brief moment thought he was seeing stars. It was the bright flash of numerous phones recording his ordeal, blinding him.

“Help-” 

 Pain erupted through his arm as his tormentor pulled, and pulled!. She pulled until his arm felt like it would dislocate!

Steve had to break free and save what little dignity he had left.

Laying face down was a bad start.

His screams of blind agony weren’t helping. And while he was distracted she swung her right hip over his head. His body was gripped between her thighs and his arms were held firmly down by hers in an undignified pose. Beside his head lay a discarded flip flop.

Steve had seen her do this before and knew what was coming. He refused to be subjected to any more humiliation- especially under her…. Uggh.

He tried pulling both of his arms in a desperate bid to escape but she had complete control… and was moving up his body.

No! No! No!

Steve tried to call out again but all that came out was a scream of agony, as she slammed her body weight down onto the back of his neck, forcing his face to the floor. His screams were out volumed only by one onlooker who kept shrieking “He hit steph, He hit steph” which filled his ears until the world became dark and muffled. Steph had repositioned herself and maneuvered him into a reverse schoolgirl pin. He was face down, nose buried in the soles of her feet, and worst of all her ass was sitting on top of his head. Steve's world was deafened by her constrictive thighs! 

He had never felt more degraded than he did at that moment. He wanted to run away. He wanted to cry. HE WANTED TO BREATH AIR THAT DIDN'T REAK OF FEET! 

Never had she done anything like this! She'd kicked his seat, hip checked him, and once had used his head as a footrest while everyone laughed, and laughed, like they were laughing now at the boy with a face full of feet! 

HAHA HAHA HAAAA

“So you like to hit girls huh?” She briefly released his right arm to jab him in the chest.

He bucked, and tried to roll to no avail, all the while painfully aware that the weight on the back of his head was his bully’s ass! His tormentors putrid ass! 

He was thoroughly pinned under the worst part of the worst person he had ever met!

“How do you like it when I hit you back!” Again she hit him in the ribs, causing him to buck and writhe. 

The crowd was chanting something, and for a brief moment he could make it out as her hips lifted-

“Woman beater! Woman beater!”

And then the moment ended as she brought her rear down, sending his face with nose-break force into her feet. She did this again and again until he gave up.  

Steve's legs stopped kicking.

The students cheered as Steph ground her leggings in victory and posed with her arms up… She smiled for the cameras as she gyrated her hips-  then with a devilish smile began squeezing. Forcing his mouth into the bottom of her feet until he couldn’t breath! He desperately tried to gulp air but inhaled nothing but the stench of her toes!

Steve tried tapping out but she just laughed and squeezed tighter.

The onlookers laughed along with her! Laughed at the woman beater, being beaten by a girl! He wanted to scream out that that wasn't what happened but the lack of air made him dizzy. He wanted to point out that she was the bully who had started this but he was too beaten… his body felt far far away from all the commotion... Maybe he should never go back…


Harshly, he was pulled back into reality with a gulp of fresh air… and someone talking-

“I've been waiting years for you to do something stupid like this. Push me a bit too far, you know? Now… Kiss. My. Ass!”

Steve realized he had been rolled onto his back and the air he was gulping no longer wreaked of feet and floor. As consciousness returned, and the shadows receded from his vision, he found himself staring up at Steph's bare ass cheeks. 

“Kiss it right here” she said, pointing to her toned right cheek while the students erupted into a hysteric uproar.


This was Steve's final day as a student. His final minutes! Were they really going to be spent underneath his bully since freshman year of high school. Was this really how it was going to end?


—----------------—----------Present-------------------------------------------


No,


No it was going to end much worse for Steve.


The three inch tall Steve was smeared face first around her asshole. Steph moved her hand in lazy circles around and around her pucker. 

Moaning loudly.

Degrading him.

Humiliating him.

“Mmmm, since you loved kissing my ass so much I thought I'd let it kiss you back!”

She smashed his head again and again against her pucker, giving an exaggerated “Mwah!” “Mwah!” Each time his face made contact.

“This kiss is a long one!” She held him firmly against her sensitive hole and relished her total control over him.

Five seconds, ten seconds, how long was she going to hold his face here?

She positioned a finger on the back of his head.

No! Oh Gods No!

“Mmmm, Better Hold your breath steve, I think it's time I put you exactly where you belong”

Steve finally broke down and cried. He was fully emasculated. He had no pride, He had no hope. All he had were raw emotions, snively teary emotions.

She pushed down her finger and dried his tears with the INSIDE OF  HER ANUS!

HIS HEAD WAS INSIDE HER!

HE COULD FEEL HER LAUGHING! 

EACH CHUCKLE CAUSED HER ASSHOLE TO CLENCH AND CHEW HIS NECK AND FACE!

She pulled his head out and used two fingers from her free hand to spread the horrible orifice.

Steve dry heaved. His whole defiled body was revolting against going back in there.

“Haha. Guess what Steve! I'm genuinely excited to do this! Look at my face! Come on, look me in the eye! I SAID, look me in the eye!”

He forced his miserable face to look up. She was genuinely smiling in a toothy sadistic way. Her narrowed eyes almost looked lovingly at him.

“See? Look how happy you made me. Mmmm. Don't you want to make me even more happy?”

Steve nodded brokenly.

“Good little toy. Now I'm going to shove you right where you belong… then I'm going to take you out… and shove you back in again… and again”

She held him back in front of her hole and Steve's mind fled out of self preservation.

“And again,

Forever,”


--------------------------------------Earlier That Day -----------------------------------------------------------



Flash 

Flash

Lights beamed from the cellphones.

On their screens could be seen some woman beater pinned underneath a smoking hot girl in leggings! The guy’s arms were no longer held down as she pointed to her rear… She was going to make him kiss it! She was going to own him with her ass! She- suddenly looked surprised as Mr. FistsForBrains gave a shove and rolled free!

The crowd of undergrad students booed.

They mocked the guy who punched a girl in the face as he got to his feet and ran! In an instant the sissy was shoving his way through the wall of cell phones. The girl snatched at his jacket and tried to pull him back, but he unzipped it and pushed through the bright lights and jeering faces. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Steve had to get away! He had to catch his breath! What started as a run devolved into a stumble. There was no air in his lungs, not enough energy to work his legs, and he desperately looked for a place to hide.


Hide from the cameras, hide from his own personal thoughts, and yes even hide from her.


He ran to the end of the hall and hid in a dark unoccupied room. 

And fought off the tears.

Gods! His social status was obliterated. Tomorrow he'd have to stand before all of the same students who had witnessed his humiliation at the hands of his tormentor, knowing they were all on her side! They would be Laughing. 

They were already laughing!

Laughing at him.

Could this get any worse?

“Aww are you hiding from me?”

Steph stood in the open doorway, Light pouring around her white crop and black leggings. Those damn leggings had been pressed to his head a minute ago. 

“I still want my kiss,” The door shut behind her legging clad ass.

Why was she doing this! What did he ever do to her? He knew he couldn’t push his way past her, if it came down to grappling she had at least seven and a half more years of experience then he did... maybe more! Damn, he shouldn't have quit wrestling freshman year. 


Screw it


He charged forward intending to fake her out but she called his bluff and they grappled.

If she gained control for even a moment he would lose! 

He broke from her grasp and sprinted for the doorway. Precious moments were wasted as he pulled the heavy door open- 

He’d run all the way to his apartment, he thought as his foot stepped through the doorway. He could skip out on graduation! He-

hit the ground hard, hard enough to see stars for real as he was dragged back inside. 

Behind the closed door his muffled cries for help would have been heard if the bell hadn't concluded the last day of Uni, and hundreds of students were released all at once talking excitedly over each other.


Just on the other side…


Steve's face was pinned under her bare ass.

He was suffocating as she squeezed tighter, her right hand grasping his hair and pulling his face in deeper. He was going to die under her butt! His mouth was desperately goldfishing into her ass, giving her all the kisses she wanted. He was reverse school girled again except this time he had no energy left to fight. Gods the awful air he was breathing in. She looked over her shoulder and smiled down at him.

“Now give me a proper kiss!”

He didn't respond until sudden pain erupted through his groin as she punched it.

His muffled scream caused her cheeks to jiggle.

“I’ll do it again! Now kiss!” 

Steve pursed his lips and kissed her cheek. She had won.

She had destroyed his social life.

Destroyed his body.

And now she had destroyed his spirit.

“Now tell me you deserve this.”

He tried ignoring her again, and again she punched him.

“I deserve this” came his muffled reply.

“Good boy!”

His bully giggled and leaned forward… What was she doing now?

Was she finally satisfied…?

Oh, Gods no.

Steph unzipped Steves fly. Gods, when would it be enough for this bully! As she leaned over to play with him, he gulped in the fresh air and glared at her cheeks. They were well rounded and muscular from pinning her opponents beneath them. Damn.

She had him by the cock, but he had an idea… a bad one. Damn it!

Steve took another breath and made up his mind. With his final reserve of energy, he raised his torso up and sunk his teeth into her ass! 

“OWW!"

Surprised, she leapt up while Steve made a final dash for the door- he ran… and ran… and looked up at the giant door. He felt like it was miles away. He felt like he… had shrunk… 

Steve looked back at his giant clothes laying behind him and the giant bully looming above them. 

“I was going to do this after graduation, her voice boomed, but I think now is a good time” Her bare foot came down and pinned him on his back. Steve was forced to stare up at his half nude tormentor as she crouched down low.

“I have some floss and lube in my bag.  Guess what I'm going to use those for?”


--------------------------------------Present-----------------------------------------------------------


And suddenly Steve was back in the present, covered in lube, tied up with floss, and staring down her hungry asshole. 

She repositioned him feet first…

 and pushed!

The near boiling flesh crept up Steve's legs until it reached his hips! NO! NO! NO! He wiggled desperately in her grasp.

It couldn't end like this!

Anything but this!

If he wound up in there then he'd lose his last bit of sanity! He'd never see his family for another summer cookout, or ever play ball again with his friends! Steve sobbed. He wouldn't even graduate… 

He tried to push away her finger, but it was unfazed and just pushed down harder. 

Steph's pucker slimmed over his chest and neck. Restricting his breathing while simultaneously causing him to hyperventilate from the stress. HE WAS ALMOST FULLY INSIDE HER! 

Her finger rested on his face Circling it playfully while she laughed. Each laugh caused her anus to squeeze and kneed its newest occupant. 

She had won! 

His whole life was flashing before his eyes! Parties with Friends, family reunions, every milestone from his elementary school drawings, prom, passing his finals, and a million other little moments near and dear to his heart! 


All of those memories were shoved into the asshole of his childhood bully along with his pathetic body until nothing remained except a thin strand of floss. She let her cheeks clap back together and left for practice. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Steph let the tight spandex shorts she used for wrestling snap back with a satisfying thwack! They really showed off her peachy rear. As she squeezed a cheek, she thought back to the boy who said girls couldn’t wrestle after he pinned her to the mat… that same boy was shoved deep inside her ass. 


He had genuinely humiliated her that day.


Freshman year of high school Steve had mocked her in front of the whole team, mocked her for no other reason than being a girl. She stood up for herself and he had pinned her- had sat on her while everyone laughed and recorded with their phones. They recorded him farting on her, defining her. Even now her eyes started to water from the embarrassment.  

Getting him kicked from the team for harassment had never been enough. Proving him wrong by winning various competitions had never been enough. He had never cared, never suffered any repercussions, until now- she clenched her cheeks and savored his struggles. She had won… hadn’t she?


Her bully squirmed away in her butt while she scissored her opponent forcing the other girl to tap out. If that's what her thighs could do on the outside, she could only imagine what little Steve was experiencing on the inside. The deep, deep, inside.

“Hey Steph, did you hear that?”

“No, what?”

“It sounded like someone crying for help.”

“No, I must have squeezed you a bit too hard. Go do some breathing exercises while I use the bathroom and then we'll go again.” 

“Ok, ok. I’ll pin you fair and square next time!”


Steph stomped off to the locker room, pulled down her shorts, and tugged on the floss hanging out of her anus. She momentarily forgot her anger as her bully's head and shoulders were shit out. 

Mmmm, that felt amazing.

She squeezed the rest of him into her palm.

“Cry again and I'll cut the floss. Do you hear me? Then you'll be coming out with my next shit.” Hmm maybe she'd do that anyway…

“Take a good look at that toilet! If you continue to annoy me that's where you're going! Now back in you go!”

While she shoved the crying shrink back into her ass she glanced back at the toilet.


Years ago, she had been the one crying, seated on a toilet with her hands covering her face. 


She thought about the things he had said, 

How he’d make her kiss his ass again,

How she could never beat him in a fair fight…

 

As the day wore on the shrink continued to cry out during practice. A quick squeeze or thrust worked at first but eventually Steph had to leave practice early. He would be punished for this.


—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The toilet flush echoed throughout the quiet empty house. Steph was alone with her new toy.

She emerged from the bathroom holding the shrink. 

“Listen Steve, I'm going to unshrink you then you and I are going to have one final wrestling match. Understand?”

Steve nodded. His body was as red as if he had been boiled alive while bruises formed around the regions where the floss had wrapped his body. 


The walls were as white as her crop top.


“To Make this fight fair I'll be nude as well” She removed her crop, leggings, and her underwear, and got into position. 

He hadn’t had a breath of fresh air in hours, was this really a fair fight? 

She pointed what looked like a gun at him and suddenly Steve was back to his normal height in what looked like his bully’s basement… and the only exit was behind her. 


The walls were as red as his body.


Wait…. The walls


“Come on, you’ve been resting in my butt all day- time to fight!”

Not having a choice, Steve forced his sore body into position as well. They grappled back and forth until she kicked out his leg. Then they were on the ground, and she was on top. They rolled about until Steve found himself pinning her hands beside her head and her chest gripped between his thighs.


Had he really won? 


Breathing heavily, he looked at the stairwell… he could run… or he could finish this here and now- He had to finish this here and now. After eight years of bullying, he knew she was relentless and not taking action had never worked. Eight years! He raised his fist thinking of everything she put him through. The name calling, the public embarrassment, shoving him up her fucking ass! Could he do it? Could he hit her in the face for real. 

It felt so good the first time.

All had to do was keep hitting.

He brought his fist down to end it all… He unleashed years of pent-up resentment- Eight years of rabid hatred!

His fist hit the concrete floor.

She wasn't there anymore… . 


The walls were black expanseless voids. 


Wake up Steve


This was all a dream! No, it was a nightmare. 

He was assaulted by a cacophony of ringing cell phones, vibrating and buzzing all at once.

All around Steve cell phones flashed into existence, displaying scenes from his humiliating encounter from every angle. Had that really happened? How much of the day this was just a dream? 

Text messages flew by illuminating his stunned face.

Woman beater! 

Sissy!


Wake up Steve!


It wasn't fair! He wasn't a woman beater! She had started all this! She had bullied him! Why was everyone on her side! 

He slammed his fist into the nearest phone, cracking the screen.  Then he punched the next and the next!! He flailed his arms wildly and ruthlessly! He'd smash all of them! 

He‘d fight everyone until he was alone.

“AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!” Steve’s primal scream rang out.

He was already alone…

No, alone wasn’t the right word… and he'd hit the other person again!

Before him a giant Steph opened her mouth wide to swallow him whole as he punched at her uvula with all his might. 



“Steve wake up.”

It was all a dream.

“Steve wake up.”

Steve Opened his eyes, expecting to see his bedroom and smell cooling bacon.

No.

He was dangling above Steph's open mouth. He was the strip of bacon.

A hot bacteria laden exhale wafted over his tiny three inch body. 

“Aww did someone have a nice nap in my ass? Well, I want you to be awake for this part! Make sure you squirm in there like you did when I pinned you!”

She lowered him into her mouth and upper palette. Her slimy tongue squeezed down on everything except his head, allowing him to watch the light fade as she closed her lips…

He thought she had performed the ultimate humiliation before but this- this was far worse! This was murder! She held him in the dark, a swallow away from death.

“Make sure you squirm in there like you did under my ass.”

Dear god he was going to be swallowed alive! Would his death be quick, or would he suffer? How would he die! Would he melt in her acids until nothing but bone remained? Be crushed by her stomach walls while she poked at his struggling body? Suffocate in her gasses as his last breath became her belch? Would he relive his nightmares in his final moments? 

The mucus pooled around his torso and her tongue rolled over his face, smothering him! Organic sucking sounds filled his ear drums as she toyed with him.

And his mind- his stupid mind conjured up an image of her bare ass cheeks… that's where he was going to be on the biggest day of his life…


—--------------------------------Graduation day—--------------------------------------------------


The drum rolls lasted a full 15 seconds before the trumpets of the alma mater kicked in building up to a hearty crescendo!


—---------------------------Night before—---------------------------------------------------------------


Steph swallowed hard. Tracing her former bully down to her stomach with her free hand while her other hand worked her crotch. Unable to kick or punch her snack helplessly wiggled back and forth as he oozed his way down her long neck, past her collar bone and into her belly. Her hand rested on the soft bit below her left breast where she felt him enter her stomach. 

“MMMM, I told you I’d send you to the toilet if you didn’t stop!”


—--------------------------------Graduation day—--------------------------------------------------


Steph's parents applauded from their seats as the music ended and the real show began. Hundreds of students, parents, and faculty were clapping.


—---------------------------Night before—---------------------------------------------------------------


 Steph patted her belly. 

Ooooh, he still had some fight left in him!

As she removed her hand little bumps could be seen trying to physically break out of her chest. Hehe.

She played whack a mole with her fingers, pushing down on the lumps when she could.

She tried to determine if she had wacked a little foot or a little fist. On one particularly large lump she felt a little mouth screaming beneath her fingertip and giggled at having whacked his head.

“Mmmm, squirm for me, make me wet!”

She moved both her hands to her nether lips while watching her chest press in and out as she breathed... Churning him… forcing him into the ultimate submission.

“You're about to make me feel so fucking good! Do you like that? Do you like pleasuring me?”

The waves of lust were hitting hard!

She rolled over on her bed and pulled over the hoodie she had snatched off of him in the hallway and pushed it between her legs, moaning loudly.

“I hope you don't mind me cumming on your jacket. It's not like you'll ever use it again.”

She could feel the shrink screaming inside her.

“Ugh, What part of me do you think you'll be turned into little guy?” She whispered, poking again at the struggling lumps in her belly. “Ugh, I hope you go to my hips, they could use a little extra meeeeeat, yeeees”

Ugh,

Ugh,

Yes, keep doing that!


—--------------------------------Graduation day—--------------------------------------------------


“STEPHANIE CROSS.” 

Steph strutted across the stage with her robe open. Her tight mini skirt gyrating with each stride while her exposed midriff gave a happy little glorp as it processed what remained of Steve into nutrients for her hips. She took her degree and posed for her picture. 

Flash!

Everything returned from the blinding white.

In the picture a wide knowing smile was painted on her face and one hand caressed the side of her hip.

Her family cheered. They whistled and yelled enthusiastically.

Steph held up her diploma to the stand, jumping up and down in joy causing her assets and belly to jiggle as she screamed with pride and bliss!


—---------------------------Night before—---------------------------------------------------------------


Steph yelled as she climaxed.


She basked in the afterglow and closed her eyes with a long content sigh, letting the cool sheets caress her burning nude body. A smile rested on her face as she dreamed of the big day!

She dreamed of thousands of people unaware that a former student was reduced to sludge in her guts. He'd probably be pushing her back exit by that time she was seated and no one around her would know! He'd never graduate. He'd never accomplish anything in life. He'd just be her next shit, waiting to be released from the ass grinding into the cheap plastic seat!

He'd get what he deserved, and she'd get a satisfying revenge. Satisfying… Yes, that was the right word because there was a little more to this than revenge.


When she came to, she realized her former bully was no longer fighting.

She poked at her belly. 

“Are you still alive in there?”

She waited… Her stomach gave a satisfied gurgle…

“Real talk little guy. You probably don't remember but you really humiliated me freshman year” No response came from Steve. “And every year since then I kept working to prove I was better than you but really… I think I actually liked how you beat me and was fighting against that. I didn't even realize I wanted you until I had you all up inside me.” Her stomach continued to press in and out rhythmically. “Hehe. Allll up inside my belly.”

Steph hugged her tummy lovingly. “You probably died horribly but I'd like to image you enjoyed being in there and gave me plenty of kisses.”


One final kick from Steve bulged against her belly, his last act of defiance.


“Oh my god you're still alive in there!” She giggled. Gosh she was in a giggly mood!


“Haha, don't get the wrong impression Steve, you still absolutely deserve this! Hehehe. Ahh, enjoy becoming a part of the ass you loved to kiss so much.”

Steph laid back in her bed, one hand squeezing her belly as her meal, her former crush, fully surrendered to her.

“Also, I have a special farewell in mind for you.” 


—--------------------------------Graduation day—--------------------------------------------------


From her seat, Steph gently put down the soda she had chugged and pulled her hand inside her robe. The announcer was about to call Steve's name and the excitement was getting to her. Particularly it was getting to her crotch! She massaged her lust thinking about where Steve was at that moment. 

“Mmmmm.”

Despite being shoulder to shoulder with other students she went for the danger fap.

STEVE MATCH! 

Her groin was on fire and her eyes rolled back.

STEVE MATCH!

…Silence…

Steph smiled victoriously as her arm slid silkily back out through her graduation robe sleeve.

There was some confusion as all the students briefly looked around for the disgraced woman beater. And in that confused silence Steph let out a loud and proud belch.



-----------------------------Aftermath / Farewell---------------------------------------------------


The school was empty, but not completely vacant.

While everyone else had moved on to greater things in life Steph roamed the dark halls until she reached the gym locker room of her old high school. She looked down at the lowly toilet she had cried in all those years ago, pulled down her leggings and settled down.

She pulled out her phone and scrolled through mementos from her freshman year, stopping on an image of a scrawny little girl in leggings who looked miserable. She wished she could tell that girl that one day the boy who made her feel that way would be shit out of her ass into the same toilet she'd go to cry on.

Steph suddenly perked up, and bit her lip as hard boney objects moved with her waste across her pucker.

“Ahhh.”

A plop echoed from the toilet bowl.

Steph stood up and saw a tiny skull half buried in her waste. 

She kissed her hand, slapped her ass with that kiss, then flushing the fucker away.

Gods that felt great.

Steph strutted up to the sink mirror. There she was all these years later. Mature and moving on, but first she had to do one more thing.

She turned, stuck out her tongue, and took a selfie in the mirror, showing off the bite mark Steve left on her butt, then sent it to the friend who made all this possible.

Her text read, “He didn't go down without a fight. Lol.”