- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Thomas almost called out sick the next morning. He was genuinely ashamed of having violated his rules, and now he wasn’t sure if he should ever see Trish again. He had cheated on Melanie. He had violated his code of ethics.

And yet he couldn’t get her out of his head as he tried to sleep that night. His lusty visions of her being a dominating all powerful giantess remained, but now the giant woman of his dreams was more like Trish. Gentle, soft, giving him warm looks. Crying and needing to be comforted. He wanted a life with Patricia Hostettler. To never be away from her side. It was torturous for something that felt so right to be so wrong.

But the night passed, and Thomas drove himself to work all the same, rehearsing what he was going to say to Trish during their session today. Should he just ignore it and pretend it never happened? No, of course not. She wasn’t drunk like last time. She was sober. And so was he. They wanted each other, attracted like gravity to each other. He seriously was about to say ‘I love you’ to her!  He chewed on it all the way to the hospital, but came no closer to a solution for his impossible problem. 


When he passed by the lobby he checked to make sure Melanie wasn’t at her desk. He couldn’t bear to see her now. If he did, his integrity might just have him confess to the whole thing right in front of her. He sneaked across the lobby, trying not to burst into flames as he did. He made it to his office, closed the blinds, and got no work done all morning.

Their post lunch walk was rapidly approaching, and Thomas procrastinated by pacing his office, still no closer to a solution. He waited until he was five minutes late before forcing himself to confront her.

He made his way over to the gym, and his heart sank when he heard the two women talking. He opened the door to Trish and Melanie finishing their lunch happily. When Trish saw him enter, she gave him a wave, and then a look hidden from Melanie that said “keep your mouth shut.”

“Hey Tommy!” Melanie chirped as she gathered her stuff into her lunch bag. “We were just talking about you.”

“O-oh, yeah?” He stammered.

“Yeah, Trish was just gushing about how you’re the only one who makes her feel normal anymore.” She said, rubbing the larger woman’s shoulders. Trish nodded genuinely. Thomas didn’t know what to say.

“That’s soooo sweet Tommy.” Melanie said and ran up to give him a big hug. Thomas accepted it. I’m going straight to hell, he thought. “Well, I’ve gotta get back to the desk. We should have another game night soon!” She squeeked and left, leaving the two of them alone in silence. Thomas couldn’t even look at Trish.

“It’s true, you know.” Trish finally said, leaning forward in her sitting position, holding her right elbow with her left hand.

“What’s true?”

“You’re the only person who makes me feel normal.” She said, and shifted in her seat. “About last night…” She started. Thomas felt like he might melt into the floor.

“It was a mistake.” She repeated his words last night. “A bit of weakness on both of our parts. It was the movie.” She explained. That made Thomas’s face scrunch up with confusion.

“That movie was awful.” He said, forcing a laugh from both of them, but not funny enough to clear the air of the cloud of tension.

“I know, but the woman, she was like me. She was becoming something beyond human, and I wanted - no, I needed one night of being human before it was too late.”

“You’re still human Trish-” Thomas started. But his protest stuck in his mouth when she stood up to her full height: 11 feet 7 inches as of this morning. He was shorter than her legs now, and he could stand comfortably between them if he wanted, and oh, he wanted. She planted her feet and put her hands on her hips. 


“No, I’m not. At least, not for much longer. I break all human records. I can barely fit into human buildings. I will never have normal human sex again, or share a normal human kiss with someone. I chose you because you always treat me like a human.” She confessed, her pose and demonstration of her size challenging him to disagree. 


Thomas couldn’t argue against the logic of that. He did picture her as more than human often, her expanding form and power is one of the things that attracted him to her in the first place.

“The last thing I want is to sabotage your job or your relationship with Melanie. So as long as we keep it a one time thing and never talk about it again, it won’t be a problem.” She said, as if it were so simple. Thomas hated to lie, but the consequences were too much to think about, so he nodded along with her suggestion.

Trish leaned down, putting one hand on her knee, and another outstretched to take Thomas’s hand. That same hand held him to her face as she sucked on him last night. He eyed it warely, and put his hand in hers. Both of them felt the jolt of electricity surge as they made contact again. They both resisted the feeling while at the same time secretly wishing for the other to break the truce and act on their passion.

After that, things returned mostly to normal. They continued taking their walks into town. Trish was quickly becoming a fixture of it. Everyone knew her name and sometimes asked for a selfie, but other than that she was like any other person, albeit nearly 12 feet tall. Thomas and her talks were stiff at first, but they soon got back on track. A few days later and it was truly like it never happened, at least, on the surface level. They were more careful now not to touch each other, afraid of igniting something forbidden.

Thomas took Melanie on a grand date and showered her with lavish gifts out of guilt. Melanie was very flattered. Her suspicions that he was feeling guilty about something were put to rest when he brought her home that night to rose petals on a fur rug in front of a roaring fireplace.

Trish surpassed 12 feet tall soon after, and despite feeling like a monster all the time now, felt like a confident, self actualized, gentle monster. Other's reactions ranged from being afraid of her, which she felt they had no reason to be, or being in awe of her. Both feelings lead people to avert their eyes from her presence. Thomas was the only person who managed to maintain prolonged eye contact with her.

“You all are getting so cute.” She confided in Thomas as they were walking back to the gym after a walk on the town, reflecting on how the increasingly smaller people reacted to her.

“Oh, yeah?” Thomas tried to keep the edge out of his voice as the large woman shared.

“Yeah, you’re all like shy little munchkins.” She said, looking down at him jogging beside her, shorter than her hip. Something about people at this size, it made her want to pick them up and squeeze them, an urge she had to resist doubly so with Thomas, who was the cutest of them all.

Thomas looked up at her smiling down at him brightly, but in a way that was somewhat condescending. She didn’t know what she was doing to him, but he was feeling the fire igniting in him once again.

Just then, a car rounded a blind corner on the road they were walking down, going way to fast. Thomas’s eyes grew wide as he saw the car barrelling toward them. Before it hit, Thomas felt a vice grip force close around both sides of him, and before he could react, he was flying through the air.

He screamed as the adrenaline kicked in. His eyes widened to take the full scope of the situation he was in. Down below him, the speeding car was skidding as it tried to hit the brakes. Around him, the soft hands of Trish as she scooped him up and held him to her body. She had picked him up and jumped towards the side of the road. The two fell in slow motion, ending with a loud thud as Trish instinctively rolled onto her back to cushion his fall.

The driver was out of his car and approaching the two when Trish sat up, still pressing Thomas to chest with quite a bit of strength, adrenaline washing over her body as well. 

“Hey! Watch where you’re going you maniac!” She boomed. Her voice was starting to get noticeably deeper at this size, and the sound of her yelling vibrated Thomas against her rib cage. It was too much for him, the stress, being held so tightly against Trish, the closest they had been since their lapse in control, her smell, her voice enveloping him on all sides, her heart pounding heavily in time with his.

The driver quickly retreated from the giant, getting back into his car and speeding away. The threat gone, Trish pulled Thomas back from her chest. She was holding him in the same way she did in the showers, the unwanted memory swirling back up. One time thing, she reminded herself.

But the electricity was undeniable. The two gazed deeply into each other’s eyes, and in that moment it was like they were silently negotiating whether it was worth it to just make it a two time thing. Trish blushed and dropped him on the ground as if he was a hot potato.


“What?” She asked him, trying to cut the tension.

Thomas gulped, his every inch of him drawing him to her.

“I feel like I’m about to make a bad decision.” He said.

“Oh, yeah?” She said innocently, she didn't feel the same desperate need she did that night, but she did feel a need to connect with him, and to see where his feelings for her might take them.

“Yeah.” He said, and leaned up to pull her in for a kiss.

They locked their lips, sharing a deep breath together. The negotiation was a success. One time thing would become a two time thing. They both knew this was going to happen.

“Where can we go?” She asked.


Thomas looked back down the road to the city, and then down the road to the hospital. The gym was a no go, it was too early and anyone was liable to walk in.


"We can go to my place?" He asked.


"Will I fit in your place?"


"I have ten foot ceilings."


"How big are your doors?" 


"Normal sized."


"First or second floor?" 


"Second".


Trish tongued the inside of her cheek as she imagined herself squeezing through a tiny door, negotiating a stairwell, squeezing through another tiny door, screwing Thomas in a room she couldn't stand up straight in, and then doing that all in reverse.


"I don't think that's gonna happen." She sighed. 


"We could get a motel?" 


"How would that work?" Everyone knows who I am." The two sat and pondered, the urgency of their need nearly slipping through their fingers. 


Trish looked around at their surroundings. A lonely country road with dense forest on either side.


"I know." She said, standing up and brushing the debris from their tumble off of her dress. She started walking into the woods off the road, her hips swaying and sending the skirt of her dress swishing. Thomas was just thinking she couldn't be serious when she turned to cast her gaze down at him over her shoulder. Woods it was.


Trish forged a wide path through it. The soles of her feet had been toughened over months of going barefoot everywhere, so she barely registered the fallen branches snapping like twigs underfoot.


As Thomas followed her, he imagined a future where the trees she was passing were skyscrapers. Her long steps taking her down entire city blocks, her feet pulverizing cars, her fingers brushing across tenth story windows. Maybe one day.


They hiked into the woods until they couldn't see the road, Trish found a reasonably sized clearing in the forest, paced to the other side of it, and turned to look down to Thomas who was just now catching up. Last time, Trish made the first move. This time, she wanted to be the one to be chased. She stood at the end of the clearing, her face expectant, her hands clasped together at her lap. The wind kicked up, sending the branches above to shift and creak, and Trish's dress to blow to the side, sticking to her leg and showing off her long, elegant lines.


Thomas remembered how she responded that night. How she wanted to be coaxed, molded, and moved. He approached the giant, feeling her eyes tracking him from above. Soon they were standing toe to toe. Thomas reached forward and grabbed the hem of her dress, slightly lower than her knee, just around his lap. He lifted the fabric, baring her knees, and held the fabric up for Trish to hold. When she reached down to take it from him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled down. Trish obeyed, lowering herself slowly to get on her knees in front of him. Kneeling in front of him, her tits were at his eye level. She straightened her back, pulling her stomach tight in front of him and pushing them forward. Do you see how big they are Thomas? Do you see how soft I am? She wanted to wrap her hand around the back of his head and bury him there.

Thomas reached up over his head and grabbed her neck, pulling her down for a kiss. Trish tilted her head down to accept it, their tongues meeting once again at the parting of their lips. He reached forward and rubbed the front of her breasts through the fabric of her dress, and her hungry kisses got hungrier. Slowly, Thomas started to walk backwards and crouching down, leading her to lean forward by her desire to keep kissing him. Soon she was on her hands and knees, kissing Thomas as she lowered to his face level. Thomas felt her boobs weighing heavier and heavier in his hands as she did.


Thomas moved his kisses across her cheek and down her neck, nibbling on her ear, tracing the line of her neck with his hand, cupping it from the bottom as it arched up, and then pushing down on the back of it. He pushed down until Trish’s head was on the ground, head laying on her arms. He ran his finger down her spine as he walked her length, up the curve of her lower back, to where her butt pointed up to the air. He smacked it on his way past as hard as he could, way harder than he would dare to spank a normal woman’s ass. Trish let out a satisfied giggle in response, and looked back at Thomas rounding the corner of her hip to get behind her, and felt herself get wet in anticipation for him, once again surprised by how hot this little man was making her.

He stepped over her leg and got behind her, admiring the view of the giant woman with her face down and ass up. She had her head turned to the side, looking down towards him with an admiring look. He stooped to retrieve the edge of her skirt from the forest floor, bringing it up to reveal the milky skin of her thighs, up and over, to show the two round hills of her cheeks pushed up to the sky, clad in black panties. He reached his right hand forward to paw at the front of her mound and gently rubbed the skin of her tummy, his fingers flirting with the band of her underwear. With his left, he rubbed her lower back firmly.


The smell of her rose in the air as she became more aroused. She arched her back and pushed back at him, pressing her bottom against his lap, and rubbing the growing moist spot against his crotch. Thomas moved his hand back to the warm, soft flesh of her butt, and squeezed, the fat of it molding around his fingers. Trish's skin turned to gooseflesh as he handled her, and she closed her eyes tight to imagine he was standing tall over her.


Thomas fumbled with his belt with one hand, then pulled her panties to the side, revealing her to him. He wasted no time inserting himself. Pressing his hips against the back of her thighs. It wasn't the best, Trish thought. But that wasn't as important to her as simply being with him. She played up her moans and pressed against him eagerly all the same. Thomas loved every second, especially his view down the length of her back.


After about ten minutes, Trish pretended to cum, moaning louder and biting her fingers. The display was too much for Thomas, and he pulled himself out to shoot on the ground between her knees, clutching one cheek in each hand as he did to hold his weight. The two remained there, breathing heavily until Thomas caught his breath.


"You faked it." He accused, rubbing her lower back.


Trish looked over her shoulder, back at the man behind her. "No…" she started to lie, but was cut off when Thomas put his other hand inside her. A shiver ran up Trish’s spine as she felt her pussy stretch to fit his thrust. Her reaction was immediate, and much more wild than her acting. 


"Oh God!" She cried and bore back on his arm. Her legs spread wider, opening to accept him. Thomas could feel the walls of her vagina constricting around him, wet, desperate, gripping. Deeper, more, she demanded. 


Thomas steadied himself against her vigorous thrusting by clutching her butt cheek again. It was tiring, making love to someone more than twice your size, but all worth it as he witnessed the pleasure he was providing her. She stretched her arms far in front of her, grasping handfuls of forest debris in a futile effort to ground herself against the waves of pleasure.


She pressed against him harder and harder until she came, much harder than the smaller man was capable of matching up to. He was knocked off his feet, but Trish didn't mind, she just pressed back even harder, sitting on him, scraping him against the ground with the force of her bucking hips. She rode him like that, grinding him into the ground as she cherished the feeling of being filled.


When she had finally finished, she looked down at him over her shoulder, the small man trapped under her. She had forgotten herself, forgotten their embarrassing size disparity during their fit of passion. Just like in the showers, she was worried that she might have emasculated him by demonstrating just how much stronger she was than him. One look at his face banished those fears. He was smiling, a look of pure admiration on his face.

She sat up and let his tired hand fall out of her, sore and wet. She swung her leg over him and turned to look down at him, sitting on her feet next to him. She rubbed her hand against his abdomen, and up his chest, her fingers lighting upon his arm still slicked with her wetness. Maintaining eye contact, she pinched his wrist in her thumb and forefinger and lifted it, leaning down to draw his whole hand into her mouth and lick it clean.


I love you. They both thought, basking in the afterglow of their act. The good feeling was again short lived as they realized they had broken the rules again, humping each other like animals in the woods.


"Was that a mistake?" Trish asked as she helped Thomas to her feet in front of her, then brushed her wide hands over him to help brush the forest off of him. Thomas reached forward to pick twigs and leaves from her hair.


"Definitely." He said. "We can't keep doing this. We will get caught and I will lose my job." He gently untangled a twig, then grabbed a strand of hair and pressed it behind her ear how she liked, fingers brushing her cheek as he did.


"I love you." She blurted, unable to contain the thought from being vocalized. She leaned forward to welcome him in for another long kiss. Their hearts pounding together as they connected.


"We can't be in love." Thomas corrected, finally leaning out of the kiss. Trish wrapped her hand around his neck and drew him to her lips again.


"We can't-" Thomas started again, managing to back away by fighting his every instinct telling him to be as close as possible to her, but Trish cut him off with another kiss. The two shared many kisses like this. Thomas's mind screamed "I love you", but he never said it. We can’t be in love. Trish is going through a vulnerable time, and I’m a terrible person for caving into her misplaced feelings for me as her therapist.

Trish’s eyes opened to see Thomas standing in front of her. She wasn’t even embarrassed to have said it and not have it reciprocated. She could tell he felt it through his lips. She gave him a knowing smirk.


Eventually the two lovers broke their embrace, and made their way back to the gym, exchanging pleasant if awkward goodbyes. That was it. The conclusion of their second mistake. They simply could not afford a third. 


They lasted three days. As Trish was stooping down to reenter the gym, she could not resist turning her head to Thomas and stealing a kiss, an act that surprised him at first. Her hand on his back held him firmly to her lips and prevented him from moving away, a small amount of force that was not necessary as Thomas melted into the kiss, hooking his hand up and around the nape of her neck to stop her from pulling away either. The two held each other, both knowing they should stop, only quickly unhanding each other when they heard footsteps approaching. 


Mistake four began two days later, before one of their daily walks. Trish was finishing lunch, and asked playfully if Thomas would feed her a grape. After some egging on, he did. And then another, and then another, the two not tiring of the game for some minutes. Trish loved the feeling of being cared for, and Thomas loved to watch the food disappear into her big, sexy mouth. They both dwelled on their versions of it for the duration of their uncharacteristically silent walk. Trish clandestinely rubbed her foot on Thomas's leg at a crosswalk when no one was looking, and Thomas snuck small touches behind her knee. As they were walking back later, Thomas was walking stiffly, trying to overcome the tightness in his pants. A furtive look up to Trish had them make eye contact for the first time since leaving the gym, the giant woman looking down her nose at him, gauging his willingness. Trish stopped in the middle of the road, and looked to make sure no one could see them before stooping down to offer her hands to Thomas. Thomas all but ran into her embrace, and she scooped him up with a giggle as she jogged with her long legs into the woods, her small lover clutched tightly to her chest.

Then came the texting, their time together on their walks no longer enough to satiate their need to connect with each other. They used a messaging app to talk about anything and everything. And one night, while Trish laid in bed sleepless and thinking about her Thomas, she ventured a message. It didn't start as a booty call, but as the two talked back and forth they both felt that magnetic pull to each other. So when Trish asked if he would hang out and keep her company, Thomas agreed. And thus mistake number five. 


Each time they trespassed Thomas told himself it would be the last time. He was, however, hopelessly addicted to Trish. He bargained with himself. He set deadlines to stop this behavior, but it only grew harder the longer it happened. And thus, mistake after mistake after mistake till it became useless to count. His habits started to change. He started to keep a change of clothes in the trunk of his car, just in case he visited Trish at night and didn't have time to go home to change. 


Trish didn't mind either way, the only complication she had with it anymore was that Thomas was still nominally seeing Melanie. Trish would have told her by now if it wouldn’t cost Thomas his job. The guilt only grew each day when she and Melanie would have their lunches together.


"You need to break up with her." She said, rubbing Thomas's bare back with her giant thumbs after another mistake. He sat on her lap with his head in his hands. To break up with Melanie would mean to admit to his wrong doing. It would be to acknowledge that this mistake wouldn't be the last, and that the fiction that Thomas had built about eventually quitting this behavior and getting back on the wagon was just that, a fiction. 


He turned to look back and up at the giantess, and a giantess she was. She was now thirteen feet tall, a whole foot taller than him while sitting, but still gentle, sweet, playful Trish. He hadn't come clean about her size being an obsession of his, nor that he feared that he may have inadvertently groomed her into this arrangement. 


"We can't keep doing this." He said, his constant affirmation, a useless mantra he repeated after each visit. Trish rolled her eyes.


"And yet we do." She said matter of factly, enjoying feeling his tough back muscles under the gentle rubbing of her thumbs. 


"Why do we do it?" He asked, knowing the answer.


"You know why." She encouraged, taking her massive thumb and forefinger and gently pinching his neck to give him a neck massage.


Thomas couldn't bear to make himself say it. He was about to get up to leave again, his normal move. He would pretend that this was the end of it, and walk stoically away from her, only to come running back into her arms. He stood up from her lap, but she held him tightly, preventing him from budging.


"I'm not just some girl that you have fun with on the side, Thomas." She said firmly, raising her hands to let him stand, but still not letting him escape. She wrapped her fingers around his waist, bringing her thumbs up to his shoulders. She hooked one thumb around his chest, and pressed the other on his shoulder, coaxing him to turn around to face her without letting her hands off him.


"Say it." She demanded. Tilting her chin up and sitting up straight. Over the last couple weeks, she had found that she was more likely to get what she wanted from Thomas if she adopted a power pose. Thomas beheld his giant love with awe and admiration, but he could not. She leaned down and kissed him, a kiss he struggled hard to not return. 


"Say it." She ordered again, pulling him forward and holding him closer. Her sweet breath enveloped him, her soft breasts pushed into him, her nipples poking into his stomach. He braced his hands against her shoulders, putting up a token resistance that he knew was seconds from tumbling down. She planted kiss after kiss over his shoulders and neck, still firmly holding him in place in front of her, each kiss wearing down his will.

“I love you.” He whispered, afraid to say it but as soon as he did, feeling entirely liberated. “I love you.” He said again, louder.

“I love you too.” She whispered. Their tongues met at the parting of their lips. Trish laid down on her back, bringing Thomas with her to lay on top of her. They were done making mistakes. They simply made love.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like this story, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio