- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a mostly finished story that has 21 parts that I'm working on editing and releasing weekly. I expect the finished story to be over 30 parts. Enjoy!

This story is tagged as amazon currently, as that is where the story starts, but it spends time at multiple size categories. This is a character focused slow burn.

If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio

Dr. Thomas Black was laying on his back in bed, his computer on his chest, searching for porn involving giant women. He had always been attracted to women of enormous size for as long as he could remember. Even as a young boy, he would feel a little squirmy feeling in his stomach whenever he read or saw a story about giant people. As he hit puberty, that interest developed into an intense sexual fetish for giant women. He especially loved stories of women slowly outgrowing the world around them, becoming ever more powerful and dominant as they did.


It was his curiosity over this fetish that led him to study psychology in the first place. Now he was the head of psychology at Sunflower State University Hospital, a hospital affiliated with a small college in the heartland of America. It was the only major hospital for miles around, making it surprisingly advanced and well equipped for the tiny city it was based in. The hours were great and the pay was plenty for the area. 


It left him plenty of free time to date and pursue his own interests, and yet, Dr. Black was single. It’s not like he was hopeless. In undergrad and med school he had two long term partners, and he had dated a few women here as well. He had great sexual compatibility with all of them, but things fell through for one reason or another. This left him to his fantasies on this Friday night.

Thomas finally found a promising looking video. A girl in her underwear stomping around a small cardboard city with light visual effects. He had just pressed play and began to reach for his cock when his pager rang. He let out an exasperated sigh, setting the computer aside and checking it, hoping that it was just a general notification. No such luck. “Call Immediately” it read.


Thomas reluctantly closed out of the window, then dutifully deleted his post history before calling the dispatch.

“Dr. Black responding to a page”

“Oh heeeey Dr. Black!” came the cheery voice of one of the secretaries. Oh, Melanie. She was a pretty tall woman with blonde hair that he was sure had a crush on him. She was attractive enough, and seemed fun, but Dr. Black had two firm rules. One, never date a patient. And two, never date a coworker. Dr. Black reaffirmed his rules to himself as he waited for Melanie to connect him.


“Oh, right! I’ll connect you to Dr. Jacobson.” She chirped. There was a short pause.

“Thank you Melanie.” Thomas said.

“Oh, you’re welcome!” And then the line connected and started to ring.

“Dr. Jacobson.”

“Evening, this is Dr. Black.”

“Ah, Dr. Black. Thanks for calling. We have a sort of all hands on deck situation over here. How quick can you get here?”

“What’s going on?” Thomas asked, concern raising in his voice. Dr. Jacobson just laughed.

“You have to see her to believe her. Just get here quickly.” The line disconnected. 


What did that mean? Thomas shrugged it off and went to get dressed. It wasn’t long before the consequences of his unfulfilled sexual urge began to set in, and he began to dream of women growing to the size of skyscrapers. He dwelled on the fantasy as he got to his car and made his way to the hospital, imagining himself driving through the legs of giant women with their feet planted on the sidewalk.

When he arrived he bumped into Dr. Vale, a nutrition specialist. They exchanged pleasantries as they made their way across the parking garage to the elevator.

“You have any idea what this is about?” Thomas asked.

“Some farmer’s daughter, 24, grew about a foot in a month, or so they say.”

“-What?”

“Yeah hard to believe, but apparently Sunflower State University Hospital will soon hold the record for the world’s tallest woman.” The world’s tallest woman? He knew that the tallest woman was seven feet tall. Thomas pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It sounded too much like his fantasies coming true.

"You coming? What's gotten into you?" Dr. Vale asked back to the gobsmacked young psychologist still standing in the elevator. Thomas shook off the vision of a tall, beautiful woman. He knew that these sorts of defects didn't produce the giantesses of his fantasies. And besides, this person was to be his patient, potentially. He had a duty to care for her.


They made their way to the meeting room to meet with Dr. Jacobson, the head of medicine. Thomas noticed that all the department heads were called in, representing the full spectrum of emotions at being called in at 8:00 pm on a Friday. The room was unruly as rumors flew between the experts. Thomas managed to pick up some chatter confirming what Dr. Vale had said: the patient was experiencing an unexplained period of growth. He was straining his ear for details when Dr. Jacobson marched into the room. 


"Alright calm down everyone." He ordered as he made his way to the front of the room. "Thank you all for coming here on such short notice. We have a doozy of a case here." He sat down and pulled up a clipboard with a chart.


"Patient is Patricia Hostettler, daughter of Jeb Hostettler. Yes, that Jeb Hostettler." The assembly of the department heads was making more sense now. The Hostettlers were one of the biggest names in cattle ranching. They practically owned a neighboring county and Jeb was an important and frequent donor to the hospital. The natal ward was named after him. Thomas gave Dr. Vale a kick under the table. Dr. Vale shot back a confused look. Thomas mouthed "Farmer's daughter?". Dr. Vale just shrugged ignorantly.


"Ms. Hostettler is here because over the last month she's been steadily growing larger. Before her symptoms, she was 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighed 120 pounds. We don’t really know when the symptoms began, as they only noticed she had grown taller after she had already grown about three inches. Within a week after noticing the growth spurt she had grown an additional two and a half inches putting her at 6 feet, 4 inches and gained weight putting her at 145 lbs. This is what they measured at home, mind you.” He recited the facts dryly.

“Pituitary Tumor?” Asked one of the doctors.

“That’s what everyone thought. Ms. Hostettler was brought in a week later having grown another two inches and some odd pounds. We ran the normal tests for a pituitary tumor and sent her home. All the tests came back negative, so we brought her back in a week later, and wouldn’t you know it, she had grown around two inches again. She was 6’8”.” A foot taller than you, enough that she would have to look down to see you, Thomas thought. He tried to put it out of mind.

“The tests come back negative again.” Dr. Jacobson frowned. “When I called Mr. Hostettler on the phone, I had to explain to him why our hospital doesn’t know what’s happening to his daughter. He threatened to take her to another hospital for a second opinion, but I convinced them to stay. We decided to admit her here to the hospital. She’s coming next week.”


Dr. Jacobson removed his glasses and addressed the assembled doctors.


"I don't have to tell you how important the Hostettler family is to this hospital. This case is now all of your top priority.” He said as he passed out a copy of the patient file to each of them. “Diagnose her, cure her, make her comfortable." He ordered. "I need each of you to see the patient next week and give me a statement about your department's treatment plan by next Friday’s department meeting." Then Dr. Jacobson started listing out the order in which the doctors would meet with Patricia Hostettler. Understandably, more vital doctors like cardiologists and neurologists were put in the front of the line. Dr. Thomas Black was at the back, due to meet with her on Thursday. The meeting was adjourned and the doctors left.

“Well this could have been an email.” Dr. Vale said wryly to Dr. Black as they packed up their things. Dr. Black laughed, but at the back of his mind he was doing math. If she was growing about two inches a week, that would mean that by the time he would meet with her, she would be around 7 feet, indeed the tallest living woman. A very exciting idea. A very inappropriate idea too.

All the same, he thought, people with these sorts of conditions were not the proportional beauties of his fantasies. They were sick people who needed help. As much erotic charge as he found in doing the math of how much she was growing each week, he didn’t know a thing about what this woman looked like. Not that it mattered, his professional side reminded him. She’s going to be your patient!

This conflicted back and forth waged in his head until he got back home. He reopened his computer and searched for porn with giant women. A beautiful blonde woman stood naked in a cardboard city, her eyes averted downwards so that she wouldn’t step on the tiny toy cars or people there. Not that she didn’t want to hurt them, just that she hadn’t had enough fun with them just yet. She approached a skyscraper that was just as tall as her lingerie clad breasts. She placed her hands on either side of it and bent down.

The camera cut to an interior shot of a bunch of people standing around and looking at the window as the giantess peered inside with her massive blue eyes and condescending smile. The effects were cheap, but the illusion was good enough for Thomas.

“Hey little people!” She chirped cutely. “Aww, you’re so small! I’m going to have some fun with your tiny little city.” She rose out of the frame, the camera catching a view of her tits as she stood up tall. And so, she destroyed the ‘city’. She picked up little toy people and mashed them in her boobs. She grabbed people and dropped them down the front of her underwear. At one point, she got on her knees and used her fingers to mess with some toy tanks. Thomas didn’t really get off on the violence of it. He loved the display of power mixed with the model's small frame, soft curves, and joyous laughter. 


He imagined the same woman standing 80 feet tall outside his office window, sun shining on her naked beauty as she approached his window, bending down at her waist to look into the building like it was a doll house. She raised a hand up to block the sunlight from reflecting off the window, plunging the office into darkness and completely filling the window with her big, pretty blue eyes searching for him. She smiled a bright and teasing smile when she recognized him. She brought a finger that was almost as long as he was tall to the glass, and gently pushed, shattering it effortlessly. Thomas froze as the giantess carefully widened the hole with her finger, an intoxicating mix of fear and curiosity rooting him in place. When the hole was finally wide enough, she reached her hand forward. 


"Come on little mouse doctor. It’s time for my appointment." She teased as her fingers started to probe for him. She seized his leg by pinching her thumb and forefinger around it. Gentle as she was trying to be, her overwhelming strength was hard on his much smaller body. She stood up straight, the window becoming a viewport to her massive, womanly body rising to its full, dizzying height. The length of her long neck, the hill of her slight shoulders, her naked breasts pointing proudly upward, the taper of her waist down the soft plain of her stomach, flaring out to her wide hips framing the gap of her womanhood. She pulled him out of the window by his leg, dangling him upside down four stories above the ground in front of her belly button, laughing a mocking laugh as she toyed with him. It was to this thought, of being manipulated by her massive hands holding him at waist level, that Dr. Black finished that night.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio