- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you everyone for the kind words in the reviews. As a warning, this chapter is quite a bit racier than the previous ones. Enjoy!

Finally, Friday arrived, the night of Trish’s “Gym Warming Party” as she had come to call it. Her friends had flown down to their small city and were staying at a nearby hotel. There was Valerie and Monica, who were a couple, Darius, and Kim, her best friend. They had all met in college and had been working in New York City before Trish’s condition, so when they were invited to a housewarming party halfway across the country in her small hometown, they made some assumptions about her circumstances.

“She probably reconnected with some down home country boy from her hometown and said yes to a ring after three months.” Monica, a small firecracker of a red head, alleged as the group left the hotel together to travel to the Trish's address.

“You think this is one of those bad romance movies?...Oh no, that means we’re the big city friends that have to shake the stupid out of her.” Darius replied with a smirk. Darius was the big gay rooster in this henhouse of a friend group.  “No Trish! Think about your career!” He screamed, shaking Valerie by the collar.

“Relax guys,” Valerie, the sharp, butch, blonde scolded as she removed Darius’s hands from her. “Her dad owns a ton of land out here. She’s probably just working from home and in the country air. She’ll get back to the city soon enough.”

“Knock it off and get in the car.” Kim chastised them all, standing by the car door. Trish’s freshman year roommate who she had been inseparable with ever since. She was short and slightly chubby, while Trish was tall and a little lanky. The two were opposites in other ways as well, with Trish tending to be more reserved and Kim more audacious.

The group piled into the rental car and drove through the small city to the address listed on the GPS, which took them directly to a small university campus’s basketball stadium.

“This can’t be right.” muttered Kim. as she tapped on the screen to check the address while idling the car next to the entrance. She was interrupted by a tap at the window. A handsome looking man with black hair and traces of five o clock shadow was waving and rapping gently on the window.

Kim rolled it down. “Sorry sir, we didn’t mean to park here-” she started.

“You must be Kim.” He smiled. “You’re Trish’s friends, right?”

The car looked at each other, and back at the doctor. They collectively concluded that Monica was right. Trish got hallmarked by this dude.

“I’m Dr. Black, I’m Trish’s psychologist. You guys can park right here.” The group gave each other nervous glances as they slowly exited the car, not sure what the dynamic was here.

“You’re her… psychologist?” Monica asked, as they gathered their things from the back of the car, which was mostly lots and lots of alcohol.

“Ha, yeah. I know that’s strange. I’m also a friend of hers. Kind of pulling double duty tonight.” He said as he gestured to the door of the stadium. As he opened it, they could hear the sound of pop music coming from over the stadium's speakers.

“I thought this was a house warming party.” Darius asked as he looked around the abandoned complex, looking for an explanation.

“Oh, it is.” He said as he stopped by the doors leading into the gym proper and turned to face them. “Now, before you go in, I need to remind you of two things. First, your NDA. It’s very important for what you’re about to see to remain between friends. Second, Trish is the same person you all knew before. She’s gone through some changes that she’s sorry she couldn’t tell you about, but there will be plenty of time to talk to her about it. Got it?”

The group just nodded, sharing confused looks between each other.

“Good. Welcome to the party.” He said, as he opened the door to reveal the path to the court. As their eyes adjusted to the dim light, a massive shape in the middle of the court started to come into focus. Sitting at a low table, talking and laughing with a short blonde woman well below her shoulder, was Trish taking up way more space than the woman they knew before should be taking up.

She turned her head to look at them, drawing her lips thin in a guarded smile that slowly turned into an almost apologetic one.


“Hey guys.” She said, and brought her legs under her to stand up, and up, and up, just barely 10 feet tall. There seemed to be no end to her as the skirt of her sundress fell down the long length of her legs to her knees. The smaller woman next to her stood up as well to greet them, so small that she was barely as tall as her hips.

As the giant woman stepped forward to greet them, Darius dropped the bag he was holding and filled the room with the sound of glass shattering. A puddle of alcohol began to form under the dropped bag. Trish put her hand to her mouth.

“Oh no!” she cried. She turned around, reaching a long arm over to the snack table to grab a roll of paper towels. The four stood frozen as she handed the towels to Dr. Black, who pushed through the four of them to help clean up.

“Thanks Thomas.” She said, bending down to hand it to him and then standing back up. “So…welcome to my place?” She said, extending her arms to gesture to the interior.

“Holy shit Trish!” Monica broke the silence first, stepping forward to greet her. She raised her hands up to bring the giant down for a hug.

“Yeah, I know.” She said, tears starting to well up in her eyes as she got down on her knees to accept it. Monica was the shortest of the friends, and even kneeling Trish was taller than her. She cupped her large hands around her friend’s back and held her close. The others started to snap out of it too, stepping forward to greet their inexplicably enlarged friend.

As was to be expected, the group had questions, which Trish fielded to the best of her ability. Darius nearly fainted when she told them that they were expecting her to grow at least fifteen feet tall, hence the strange accommodations, and she could grow much taller than that still. No, there was no explanation. No, there didn’t seem to be any way to stop it.

“What’s Jake think about it?” Valerie asked, but believing she knew the answer to the question.

“Jake and I aren’t together anymore. He couldn’t handle it. I don’t blame him or anything.”

“That’s bullshit.” Monica spat. “Valerie would stay with me even if I was a giant, wouldn’t you Valerie?” She said. Valerie gave a dutiful nod to the little red head and ruffled her hair, glad that it was just a hypothetical. “Yeah, sure.”

“It’s different for men and women, you know that.” Trish said forlornly. “Things just work better if the guy is taller.” She said as if it was a fact.

“He could still use his tongue couldn’t he?” Kim offered, which caused the group to laugh.

“Yeah, but like…” The amazon started rubbing her elbows. “LIke, imagine the guy eating you out is like, three feet tall.” She said, pointing a finger down to Kim’s hips to indicate how tall such a guy would be to Kim. “That’s weird, right?” Everyone laughed.

This conversation was making Thomas uncomfortably aroused, as he watched Trish and her friends discuss the mechanics of pleasuring her. He made a show of checking his watch, and then tapped Melanie on the shoulder.

“Hey everyone, it was so nice meeting you all, but Mel and I need to get going.” he said, standing Melanie and himself up.


“Aw, so soon?” Trish pouted as she leaned over the table to give them both a side hug.

“I’m afraid so.” He said, tapping his watch. “You all have fun tonight, I’m sure I’ll see you all around later this week.” He said.

Melanie gave Trish a big hug in her sitting position. “I’ll be back to visit soon! It was so nice to get to know you!” She squealed. It had been, Trish agreed. Melanie was clever and made her laugh. Her plan to get to know the woman so she wouldn’t feel so tempted with Thomas almost worked, but as the doctor wrapped his arm around her small shoulders to escort her out she could not keep the longing expression off her face, wishing it were her on his arm.

When they had gone, Trish felt a tug at her skirt. She looked down at Kim giving her a knowing look.

“So what’s up with Dr. McDreamy?” She accused her with a raised eyebrow. Trish’s face grew hot.

“What? Nothing, I just-” She started.

“Oh come on Trish, you were eye fucking him the whole time.” Monica piped up.

“Girl wants what she can’t have.” Valerie added. “He’s with that Melanie girl right?”

“I was not eye fucking him!” She protested. “He’s my therapist, and a good friend. He’s just helped me a lot since I’ve started to grow.”

“Yeah I bet he’s ‘helped’ you.” Valerie teased and made a crude gesture with her tongue and fingers.

“You guys, cut it out-” Trish’s face was almost candy red. She was brought back to her fantasy of him standing behind her, using his hands to caress her body.

“I saw the way he was looking at you, too. Dude was looking over here but had you in his peripherals.” Darius said.

“Was he really?” Trish asked, bringing a finger to her lips.

“So you do have a thing for him!” Monica shouted, pointing at her.

Trish covered her face with her hands and screamed to the laughter of her friends.

“Pour her a shot.” Valerie ordered.

The crew grabbed their drinks and let Trish recover from the public humiliation. Conversation flowed as it does among old friends. They caught each other up on the goings ons of their lives, and that led to remembrances of antics past. The group got steadily more drunk the entire time. They loved in particular watching Trish down shots the size of full drinks, one after the other. The tall woman hadn’t drank since she got to the hospital, and was out of touch with her limits. She was soon the drunkest of them all.

“Hmm…” She sighed drunkenly as held the handle of liquor to her face. Her hands were a foot long from heel to finger tip, making the bottle looked more like a beer bottle. She set it down next to her as a longing ache ran through her stomach. She sighed and craned her neck up, and ran her fingers across the top of her thigh.

“Uh oh.” Kim teased, watching Trish stretch. “Looks like Patty Hotcakes is here.”

Trish’s eyes listed open and over at Kim. ‘Patty Hotcakes’. She hadn’t heard that one in a while. Trish was a horny drunk, so when she got very drunk and consequently very horny, her friends referred to her as a different person, which she kind of was. She thought wistfully about how nice it would be to have a big man on top of her right now, but one look around at the modified gymnasium reminded her of her reality.

“Ugh. Why did I have to get so fuggin big.” She slurred, her eyes drooping. She picked the bottle back up and took an unmeasured swig.

“S’okay.” Monica slurred, stepping over the giantess's lap to try and get a turn at the bottle she was holding. “I’m sure your doctor friend could take care of ya.” Patty Hotcakes closed her eyes tighter at the mention of Thomas, the empty ache of her lower abdomen complained loudly about the lack of him there.

“You think he would?” She asked, her heart fluttering as she stood up straighter.

“Oh yeah, he has the hots for you. Why don’t we call him and see?” Valerie bit her tongue between her teeth and pulled out her phone. “What’s his number?”

“I dunknow it.” Patty Hotcakes grumbled, her mind reeling about how she could let Thomas know that she needed him inside her tonight. Her drunken self stumbled on the memory of Dr. Black being paged to help her after she broke up with Jake. A half formed drunken plan, the one where the consequences are barely considered, began to form in Patty Hotcake’s addled brain. The party continued, Trish only really managing to not pass out by holding onto the hope of a visit from Dr. Black. The party died around midnight, and the four visiting friends called rideshares to go back to the hotel. Trish saw them out, and then started absent mindedly stroking herself through the fabric of her dress, thinking of Thomas and motivating herself to put her plan into action.

Over at Thomas’s apartment, an after dinner cocktail in the doctor’s kitchen had developed slowly but surely into something else. Melanie was on top of him, digging her long fingernails into his chest as she rode him. Her thin neck was resting in the palm of his hand, and she nuzzled up against it as she squeezed him between her thighs. Thomas watched as her tits bounced up and down from the force of their thrusting, and reached down to where they were joined to press a thumb into her clit.

As the two worked up to a feverish pace, Thomas found himself imagining Melanie as a 10 foot tall woman, crushing him underneath the wide span of her hips, thighs and ass. The illusion was broken when she leaned forward to lay on top of him as she came, burying her small head in his chest. Thomas closed his eyes to keep the fantasy alive, imagining the wetness below was her soft lips sucking on him, her huge face so large that her nose nuzzled against his chest.

After, the two laid there in each other’s arms, covered in sweat and breathing hard. Melanie ran her small, delicate hands over the span of Thomas’s chest. She was just about to do some pillow talk when Thomas’s pager beeped. At 1 AM that could only mean one thing: some issue with Patricia Hostettler.

Thomas groaned and stood up, the woman next to him gripping him to keep him in bed, and called the hospital. Melanie rose to her knees and wrapped her arms around his back as he took the call.

“Right, fine. Give me 15.” He said, and hung up the phone.

“Is it Trish again? Get in a fight with her friends?” She said hazily.

“Not exactly.” He said. “You can stay here if you want.”

Melanie pouted, but collapsed back in bed, showing off her naked body to Thomas. “I’ll keep the bed warm, big boy.” She said. “Don’t keep me waiting too long.” Thomas smiled and then leaned down to kiss her, taking her cheek in his hand. She wrapped her arm around his neck to pull him down on her. They wanted each other again, and fast. Thomas willed himself to break away and make for the hospital.


He could hear her yelling and whooping as he pulled into the parking lot. Dr. Jacobson and some of the department heads milled around a safe distance away, too afraid to confront her. 


“How long has this been going on?” Dr. Black asked as he adjusted his coat and took a flashlight from the security team. 


“About half an hour now. Security tried to confront her but she ran away and said she needed her therapist.” Jacobson replied. 


“Anything else?”


“Well…” he said, and took a step away to show the car behind him. Crumpled up on the hood of the car was a discarded piece of fabric, the dress Trish was wearing earlier today. A giant, naked, drunk woman was behind the gym, dancing to music in the dark, and asking for him. 


Thomas swallowed hard. Nothing about this seemed in character for Trish’s shy and humble self. She was obviously having some kind of psychotic break. She needed him to keep himself under control more than ever, and she wasn't making it easy by getting naked.


Thomas gave a wooden nod to Jacobson, and turned into the darkness. He circled around the back of gym, the dance music getting louder as he approached.


He clicked his flashlight on and shined it in the direction the music was coming from, and his flashlight caught on a boombox turned to full volume. He approached cautiously, shining his flashlight across the field, when he caught a glimpse of the pale skin of her leg. He heard her laugh and stomp away, avoiding the light of the beam.

“Knock it off Trish.” He ordered, but his voice was drowned out by the music. He whipped his light around in the direction she ran to, but she was too fast for him. He rolled his eyes and marched to the boom box, kneeling down to turn it off. As he did, he saw Trish’s huge feet plant on either side of him.

“Heeey, whydja turn it off for?” She whined as she loomed over him. He was about to turn around and confront her, but she was now crouching down over him, folding her long legs as she lowered herself to the ground. He could feel the heat of her groin near the back of his neck, replaced quickly by the weight of her tits pressing down on top of his head as her long arms reached forward to clumsily manipulate the boombox.

“Hey!” Dr. Black said as he felt her weight push down onto him, but he was quickly freed as the large woman lost her balance and fell backwards onto her butt with a loud thud. He stood up and whipped the flashlight around to see Trish, completely nude, covering her mouth with her hands as she laid laughing in the field. He was still between her legs, her knees bent up, boxing him in either side. Her shins and thighs were each easily as long as his whole legs.

He couldn’t help but scan her large, naked form as it sprawled out away from him, lit from below by the light of his flashlight. Her hips were about as wide as his shoulders, and tapered in towards her tiny waist and tummy set with a cute belly button. Her breasts jiggled happily on her ribs, held up and pressed together by her arms cupping her mouth as she laughed. The wobbly mounds fell apart when she brought her elbows down to the ground to prop herself up and look down her body at the man between her legs. She bit her lips as she detected him down there, hoping he would take her right here, too horny to mind the fact that she was almost twice the size of him.

“S-sorry.” She slurred, still laughing from her fall. Dr. Black could feel the heat of her womanhood radiating on his shins, and struggled very hard not to look down as the gorgeous woman blinked at him through the flashlight. “Can you turn that off?” she asked, shifting her weight onto one elbow to paw at the flashlight, misjudging the distance, and swiping Dr. Black off of his feet. He tried to catch himself, but tripped over her and ended up landing beside her. In any other situation, the playful pawing of the giantess would be very arousing, but the fear of such a powerful person being unable to fully control their body was actively dangerous.

“Oops!” She said, and rolled over to get on her hands and knees over him. He felt her large hand press into the soil beside him and use it to push up her weight. If his head had been just inches to the left, he might have been crushed. He wanted to escape, but was afraid any unpredictable movement from him might mean a misjudgement on her part, so he laid perfectly still as he shined the flashlight up at her face looming over him, her long strands of hair falling down over him, creating a sort of tent for the two of them.

“Omigawd are you ok?” She slurred down at him with real but drunken worry on her face. Dr. Black choked back the fear, steeled his expression, and tilted the flashlight up.

“Listen, Trish.” He commanded. “Let’s get you back inside.”

Trish smiled at him, and lifted a hand up to stroke his chest. He wanted to take her inside! Her insides boiled as she pictured him leading her to bed, and while impractical for him to do at her size, throw her onto it and have his way with her. Thomas stiffened as he saw her hazy smile looking down at him, and felt her long fingers pet him. Christ, he thought. Is she horny right now? Thomas pictured himself screwing the ten foot tall beauty, but he pushed it out of mind with the help of fear and duty.

“Yeah… back inside.” She purred, and sat back down on her feet, pulling herself up from over top of him. She offered a hand down to help him up to his feet. Watching his muscles move under his now grass stained shirt as he stood up in front of her, only a few inches taller than her when sitting on her knees like this. She could almost pretend that he was taller than her. The illusion was short-lived, dying as she put her own feet under her and stood up on her wobbly, drunk legs.

“Maybe you should crawl back.” Thomas suggested, visions in his head of the massive woman stumbling and kicking wildly as she tried to walk.

“I’m not a baby.” She said sternly as she tried to get her balance and failed, tipping off to the right to rapid thuds of her feet as she tumbled back to the ground, the impact of her body hitting the ground making a noticeable tremor. Thomas jumped back at the sight of it. This was too dangerous. He thought. He needed to be stricter.

The giant woman was grumbling as she laid sideways on the ground, her hand on her head as she rubbed the headache from her fall away. She felt a tiny force on her wrist, as Dr. Black pulled her hand away to inspect for any cuts. She liked the way he looked from down here, standing over her. He brushed a strand of hair out from in front of her face and looked down at her with a very stern expression.

“You are going to get on your hands and knees, and follow me as you crawl to bed.” He said. Trish almost gasped at how sexy he was being. The hollow hunger in her abdomen swelled at the thought. Thomas, who was not drunk, could see the effect this was having on her. Hopefully it was just the alcohol talking.

“Mmm, ok doc.” She purred, and pushed herself drunkenly on her hands and knees. Dr. Black turned and motioned her to follow, and she did. Soon the grassy field gave way to the parking lot, and Trish crawled all the same, barely registering the hard surface through the drunken haze and her lust for the doctor.

Soon she was crawling down the hallway, the light of the interior making it clearer to her that the world was spinning. Dr. Black turned to watch her return to her living space, walking down the length of the court to put the giant bed between him and her. She stood up to her full, startling height, and in the light he could see more clearly the curves of her body. She gave a big yawn, suddenly very sleepy with a bed in view, and smacked her lips as she thudded over to the bed, the meat of her thighs and ass jiggling as she took her heavy steps. When she reached the bed she remembered that she was supposed to fuck the doctor, and brushed her hair back over her ear as she scanned the floor for him. She gave him a huge smile as she crawled into bed, making sure he got a good view of her tits hanging down off her chest. 


She crawled her way up the length of the bed. She reached where Dr. Black was standing, and collapsed down on her side, one arm supporting her head, the other arm disappearing behind her back, only her hand visible over the swell of her hip as her fingers idly scratched at the skin around her protruding hip bones. 


She liked this pose, because it showed off both of her tits, her thin waist, and her round hips. For as long as she could remember, the best way to initiate sex was for her to get naked, crawl in bed, and simply make herself available for it. Jake usually did the rest. So when Dr. Black approached her, knelt down to look her in the eye, and said:

“I’m going to get you a bucket for next to your bed, and a bucket of water to drink. Try to drink as much of it as you can before you pass out.”


She was quite perplexed indeed. She had upheld her end of the deal. Presented herself to be conquered. Now he was to do the conquering.

She cast a spurned look to him as he went about gathering the items that he had promised her. She let out a frustrated sigh at this, trying to figure out what to do about it. When he disappeared into the locker room to fill up the bucket with water, she tried to reposition herself, kicking up her leg to show her pussy, and teased the top of her slit with her finger.

When Dr. Black returned to this scene, he nearly dropped the bucket on the floor. This girl was throwing herself at him, this unimaginable beauty, this personification of his every fantasy. He was instantly stiff as a board, a fact that thankfully went unnoticed to the amazon as he approached dutifully to give her the water.

Trish could see from Thomas’s steely expression that this wasn’t working. Did she have to flirt more? As he approached closer with his stiff walk, Trish cupped one of her massive tits with the hand not currently flirting with her pussy. She let out a soft and exaggerated moan, and tried to make eye contact with him as she did, but he just looked forward, focusing on a spot next to her bed. She was starting to get offended.

When Dr. Black reached the end of the bed Trish shifted into a sitting position, planting her feet on either side of him, and tilting her pelvis forward to show him how ready her pussy was for him, But he just sat the buckets down at the floor between his feet, took a deep breath, and looked up at her with that same wooden face.

“Hey.” She breathed, biting her lower lip. “C’mere.” She said, holding her hand down behind him to coax him towards her.

Dr. Black clenched his teeth, every fiber or his being dedicated to resisting this temptation. “Go to sleep Trish.” he said sternly. She looked at him down between her knees, which were level with his hips, then she looked at her hand next to him, almost as long as his forearm. She was much bigger than him, she thought. Then, a darker thought. If she wanted to, she could make him. She brought her hand down to his chest to stop him from exiting between her legs, looking down her nose at the small man denying her. Dr. Black turned, jaw clenched, and gave her a scolding glare. She sighed, and let her fingers slip off of him, laying down back in bed feeling exceptionally unsatisfied.


Thomas marched out of the gym without another word to her, turning off the lights on the way out. He lingered by the door to listen to her, to make sure she stayed in bed and was falling to sleep. It didn’t take long for the wet sounds of Trish rubbing herself to fill the air, accompanied by her barely contained moans. Trish rubbed herself to the thought of Dr. Black palming her small shoulders and pushing her into bed, falling on top of her as he sucked hard on her neck. She passed out before she could finish. 


Later, across the city, Thomas Black slipped past the sleeping Melanie to take a long, hot shower. He took care of himself to the thought of Trish’s large fingers gripping his back, only this time they didn’t slide off of him, they pushed him forward and on his knees in front of her. “Lick, little man.” She ordered him, her blue eyes filled with disdain at the impudent resistance of the tiny man in the presence of the all powerful giantess.