- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“I’ll be fine daddy.” Trish soothed her dad by rubbing her hand up and down his back.

“You won’t be fine. You’ll be fifteen feet tall! What about your job? What about marriage, and having kids?” He asked incredulously to his daughter. Trish nodded along tearfully.

“I know daddy, but I’ll be fifteen feet tall and there isn’t a lot we can do about it, so we’ll just have to adapt.” She said bravely through the tears.

It was Monday morning, and Trish had grown another inch and a half since Thomas had seen her last. The time had come to break the news to dad.

“Well what about Jake? What’s he have to say about this?”

“Jake couldn’t handle it, daddy. Jake left.” She said, full tears rolling down her cheeks. Jeb’s protective instincts for his daughter overtook his own shock and fear at the situation. He stepped forward to Trish’s bedside and wrapped his arms around his daughter’s over-large shoulders.

“Oh, it’s ok baby girl.” He said as he held her close. “I’m sorry I reacted that way.” He said. The two held each other and rocked gently back and forth as they worked through their tears. Once they had gotten it out of their systems, Dr. Jacobson cleared his throat.

“So as you can see, we have a bit of a situation here. Obviously she won’t be able to stay at the hospital with her current accommodations for much longer.”

Jeb dried his tears. “Of course, I can bring her home. We have a lot of land… I’m sure I can find some way to keep you comfortable.” He said to his over 8 foot tall daughter.

“That would be for the best, I think.” Dr. Jacobson added, and soon the two men were talking about details involving sending out doctors to care for her until he could get his own staff for her, and about the importance of monitoring her current health to prepare for her increasing size. Dr. Black stood in the corner quietly, shooting glances over to Trish sitting in her curled ball shape.


He had read tons of giantess smut before, and one thing that he always felt they got wrong is how long a woman of that size could live before she got on some person’s radar. One of the doctors would talk, or some passerby would see her sunning herself in the field, and then boom, the government is there to kill or abduct her in the interests of national security. Thomas saw it all clearly, and felt the need to figure out some way to change the path they were going down. And maybe, just a little, he didn’t want her to be so far away from him.

“Can I make a suggestion?” He asked, not knowing what exactly he was about to suggest. Everyone in the room turned to look at him curiously. Ok, start with what you know.

“So, uh, looking at the growth projections extrapolated out to two years…” He began, flipping through the charts detailing Trish’s increasing size. “If Trish continues to grow like this, she will be over 200 feet tall in two years.” He said, looking for recognition on any of their faces. Everyone just nodded, trusting he was going somewhere repeating the grim prospects they already knew. He had to think fast.

“So, you might have a lot of land Jeb, but do you have the facilities to care for her at that size?”

“Well, probably not, but I don’t know anyone who does.” He said.

“Right! You’ll have to build it!” He said, finding his angle. “And look, our current best guess is that she could easily grow to fifteen feet tall, but we don’t know if that could change afterwards, so it makes sense to house her here for a while longer. It’ll give you time to figure out how to accommodate her without the challenge of supporting her as she grows at the same time.”

“I can’t stay here.” Trish protested, motioning upwards. “I’ll be bursting through the ceiling in a month.” Visions of Trish’s growing body crashing through the hospital. Thomas shook his head to dismiss them. Focus.

“No, not here, but you can stay in the sports complex at the university. We have power there right? We get them to dismiss their summer sports camps or whatever and convert the basketball court into living quarters for her. That way all of us doctors can keep an eye on her.” He said, shooting Trish another look. Trish felt herself blushing slightly at his impassioned pleas to keep on being able to look after her.


Dr. Jacobson smiled, seeing the dollar signs involved with hosting Ms. Hostettler for a few more months. “That makes some sort of sense. What do you think, Jeb? Ms. Hostettler?”

Jeb shrugged. “I dunno know about all of this. I just want to do what’s best. I think I can take care of you at home darling, but it’s your choice.” He said, clutching her right hand in both of his. Trish looked between her dad, Dr. Jacobson, and Thomas as she was suddenly put on the spot. She lingered on Thomas, who was wearing a very serious look. He slowly nodded yes.

“Yeah, that sounds good actually.” She said, smiling to everyone else.

“And an NDA.” Thomas added, emboldened by his success.

“Whatcha want now?” Jeb asked.

“An NDA.” He said. “Nondisclosure agreement, to keep people from knowing about her.”

“I know what an NDA is, son, whatcha want that for?”

“The government.” He said, taking a guess that the old cowboy hat wearing multimillionaire was a libertarian. Jeb scrunched up his face, searching his suspicious old head for a factor of his distrust for the government that could explain Dr. Black’s insistence. He slowly started to nod as he fed his fear of authoritarians facts about his soon to be giant daughter.

“No Fed is going to take my daughter from me!” He practically screamed. Bingo. “Everyone gets an NDA. Keep Trishie safe until I can build her giant home for her.” He nodded. Dr. Black wiped sweat from his brow, glad that his gambit had worked. Trish will be strong at fifteen tall, for sure, but not strong enough to resist against the American government. She might never be that strong, so the best thing to do is to keep her secret safe for as long as possible. 


Jacobson clapped his hands. “Well then, sounds like we have a plan. Jeb, why don’t you follow me and we can start working on the legal and billing stuff.” He said, holding the door to the room to allow him out, and flashing Dr. Black a thumbs up for figuring out how to keep such a lucrative patient in their care.

Thomas only breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed.

“Ok.” Trish said suspiciously. Thomas turned to see her with her arms folded over her chest and giving him a curious look. Her body language was looser now that it was just the two of them.

“Ok what?”

“Whaddya mean ‘OK what’?” She mocked. “What was that all about?”

“Honestly, it is the government.” He said, raising his hands innocently. “Get dressed, we are late for our walk.” He ordered and turned to leave. A pillow whizzed by his head, causing him to duck. He turned around to see Trish’s bed without a pillow, and the amazon mimicking his ‘hands up, I’m innocent’ game. They both laughed, and went their separate ways to get ready.


The two settled into a pattern after that. Thomas helped her work through any remaining negative feelings that she had towards Jake, and at the same time helped her prepare mentally for being a 30 foot tall giantess. Trish was surprised how these two things sort of went hand in hand. Thomas was having her do a lot of visualization exercises, having her close her eyes and envision what life would be like when she was thirty feet tall. Whenever she did she imagined how insignificant Jake would look to her at that size, standing well shorter than her knee. Trish found it hard to maintain any negative feelings at all about someone so comparatively insignificant.

Trish’s mental health improved quickly now that she was back on her daily walks with Thomas. Without either realizing it, they slowly ran out of business and began to fill the time in their walks with friendly chit chat about their interests, opinions, and hobbies. They learned a lot about each other, like their shared love of board games, science fiction movies, and classic country music. 


Walking with Thomas was always the highlight of Trish’s day, and soon she found herself revolving her entire day around it. Whenever anything noteworthy happened, she would think about how she would share it with Thomas. When she watched a movie or read a book, she would think about how to explain it to Thomas, and wondered what his opinion would be on it. 


One day, as Trish was getting ready for her much anticipated walk, the custom clothes she had ordered arrived to her hospital room in a big box. Trish excitedly unpacked the parcel, glad to have clothes that suited her body for the first time since she grew over 7 feet tall. She rifled through it, unpacking tank tops, shorts, pajamas, and underwear. At the bottom were a couple of brightly colored sundresses that Trish loved as soon as she saw them. 


She held up a yellow one to her shoulders, looking at the pattern of the light dress as it fell over her torso. She got out of bed, standing up quickly to see how the skirt fell, but unfortunately, the excitement got the better of her, and she forgot to stand up slowly to check if today was the day she was taller than the ceiling.

“Ow!” She yelped as she bumped her head against it. She crouched back down and rubbed the top of her head with her hand. She looked up at the ceiling and stood up more slowly, feeling it come into contact with the top of her head as she stood up straight. She looked back down at the dress clutched in her hands, the excitement of getting a new outfit now tempered by the realities of her increasing size.

She crouch-walked over to the bathroom to try it on anyway. The next indignity was not being able to see herself in the mirror, as she was head and shoulders taller than the top of the frame. She was forced to kneel in front of it to see anything.


Trish heard Thomas's signature knock, and suddenly her excitement about being seen in her new outfit was back in full force. She hoped he liked it. She gave one more quick look in the mirror, adjusting her hair to frame her face and dangle attractively over her shoulders. 


Thomas waited patiently outside Trish's door. Usually she was there waiting for him. He hoped she was ok. After another minute he knocked on the door again. 


“Just a second!” He heard her call, then felt her foot steps though the floor as she stomped closer on the other side. Thomas usually made sure to make eye contact with her when she opened the door to say hello, and then turned before he would have to see her manipulate her huge body to squeeze through the door. 


Trish opened it slowly to reveal herself in her new outfit. Thomas did a visible double take. Trish, for two months he had known her, was either in a paper gown or ill fitting men’s sportswear with her hair up in a ponytail. Despite her lack of access to style, Thomas found her to be incredibly beautiful, so when Trish showed up to their walk with her hair down and in her cute new dress, he could not will himself to look away. 


Trish was too busy extracting herself from the door to see his mouth agape. Thomas watched her lean forward to get her head and shoulders under the door, her shoulder length brown hair draping down and obscuring her face. The yellow dress was quite flattering on her. It was held up by two thin shoulder straps that showed off where her long neck met her shoulders and collarbone. The neckline swooped down, ending modestly right above where her cleavage would be. Her breasts pushed against the thin fabric of the dress, hanging low as she crouched through the door. Thomas admired the shape of them changing as she stood and they rested back against her chest.

Now outside of the door, Trish shot a look upwards before standing up to her full height, not wanting to repeat her earlier injury. Thomas was face to face with her midriff, where a textured band encircled her waist and emphasized her lithe hourglass figure.

“Look, my new clothes came!” She exclaimed when she was finally standing up straight in the hallway. Thomas snapped his head back up to Trish’s eyes to make sure she didn’t catch him staring at her. She put her hands behind her back, lengthening her torso and tightening her stomach  to show off the dress. The dress and the pose made her look incredibly feminine in the most intoxicating way. He only barely managed to regain his composure.

“Wow, it looks great! How does it feel?” Dr. Black asked, summoning the professional to the surface by changing the topic to Trish’s feelings. Trish tilted her hip out more.

“Great! It feels good to wear something I would actually choose to wear for once.” She said. “I miss all my cute outfits from when I was small.”

She doesn’t know what she’s doing to me, he thought as he tried hard to maintain eye contact with her. But that too was useless, since he could clearly see her head was brushing up against the ceiling, making him only more attracted to her.

“I bet. Shall we?” He asked, gesturing her forward to lead her out of the hospital. Thomas made sure to walk in front of her, knowing that if he had to witness her navigating her large, sexy body through the too-small-for-her hospital he would explode. He kept his eyes forward as he felt her footsteps through the floor behind him. He had to figure out some way to calm himself down.

“Are you feeling ok?” She asked naively as she crouched into a squat to fit into the elevator. He was staring forward, eyes locked on some point in the distance.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine. Just work stuff.” Thomas lied, keeping his eyes forward as they rode down to the lobby. Once they were there, Dr. Black was waved over excitedly by Melanie at the front desk.

“One second.” He said, holding a finger up to her and jogging over to talk to her. Trish stood back in the middle of the lobby awkwardly, head tilted to not hit the ceiling, and watched the interaction, trying to figure out what it was about and at the same time trying to ignore the gawkers looking up at her. She watched as Dr. Black smiled and nodded along to the woman’s mouth running at a mile a minute. She made a production of  revealing two tickets to something to Dr. Black, who’s face positively lit up. He reached over the receptionist’s deck and gave the woman a hug, and there was that unpleasant feeling sitting in Trish’s stomach again. They said their goodbyes, and Thomas was jogging back to Trish.

“Ok! Sorry about that. Ready?” He said, gesturing to the door. Trish pushed down the bad feeling with a smile.

“Ready.” She confirmed, and soon they were outside, making their way around the grounds. Trish took her small baby steps to stop from totally outpacing Thomas standing more than three feet below her, the top of his head not even clearing the top of her waist. She thought back to her fantasy from that night, of him looking down on her and exploring her body with his big hands. She brought her hands to her waist and squeezed, thinking about how she had wished his hands would envelop her like that.

She tilted her chin up and furrowed her brow. That was just a vulnerable moment that he showed up for, she dismissed. That’s why she thought of him like that. This shrimpy little guy could never do that to her now. Thomas looked up at her, catching her contemplative glower. She felt her face grow hot instantly and snapped her head to look in another direction.

“I asked,” Thomas repeated patiently, “Now that you look back on your and Jake’s relationship with some distance, are there any patterns that you’re hoping you don’t repeat with your next one?”

“Who was that in the lobby?” Trish blurted, ignoring the question.

“That’s a little personal…”

“Was that your girlfriend?” She asked, pressing. She began to realize just how little about Thomas’s personal life she really knew. Of course she knew he was seeing someone, but she didn't know anything about them.

“It’s not really appropriate…”

“Oh c’mon, I shared some very personal stuff with you.”

“Yeah, but I’m your therapist, that’s my job!” He scoffed, suddenly feeling the need to defend himself as if he were being accused of something. Trish immediately stopped in her tracks behind him. He turned to look up at her, and immediately could tell that he had hurt her feelings.

“Oh, hey. I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No, it’s ok, I just thought we were, like, friends. My mistake.” She dwelt on how Thomas was acting strangely around her all day. Maybe this was all a show for her benefit, just him doing his job.

“Trish, don’t be like that.” He said.

“What was the question? Patterns?”

“Trish, c’mon.” He begged.

“One pattern I want to change is making sure I reserve my energy for people who like me for who I really am.” She said, resuming her walk, this time not cutting her pace short to make it easy for Thomas to keep up. He had to break into a jog to keep up with her. They continued the rest of their walk with Trish giving Thomas the silent treatment and him begging up after her. This lasted through the lobby, up the elevator, and to Trish’s room, where she ducked under the frame before not quite slamming it in his face.

Trish spent the rest of the night alone, curled up in bed in her new dress, crying about what a joke her life was. The fact that she considered her therapist to be one of her best friends clearly signaled that this hospital was driving her crazy.



The next day’s journey out of the hospital was marked with awkward silence. Thomas was just glad that she wanted to go at all.


Trish looked down at Thomas, who was apparently having a hard time looking back at her. She knew she shouldn’t have reacted like she did. Of course Thomas was her therapist. She had just been so lonely since coming here, and Thomas helped her feel less alone. She looked away from the man and sighed, imagining a walk a few weeks from now where the man wouldn’t even be hip high to her. She was in no position to lose what friends she had, even if the only reason they were friends was because it was his job.

“I’m sorry-” The both said at the same time, cutting each other off. They took turns talking over each other, giving each other the verbal right of way and going down a series of false starts as they negotiated who’s turn it was. It became too ridiculous, and soon Thomas was laughing heartily while Trish steamed, her face flushed.

“I’m sorry! Stop laughing.” She demanded, stamping her bare foot on the sidewalk and putting an end to the circus. Thomas’s laughter subsided slowly as they came to a stop. He stepped away from her so he could see her face better.

“I know you’re my therapist and you were trying to be professional. It was wrong of me to react like that.” She started, crossing her arms and rubbing her elbows. “You’re helping me out a lot, and I do see you as a friend for that.”

Thomas flashed a smile up to her. “I’m sorry too. I get nervous sometimes when it comes to my personal life, but you didn’t cross any lines by asking.” I’m just particularly afraid of crossing them with you, he thought but left unsaid as he maintained eye contact with the gorgeous amazon. “That’s Melanie. You remember that night I came to help you and I was all dressed up? I was on a date with her.” He divulged, as he turned to continue walking. 


Trish forced herself to smile, that same awful feeling was swirling around in her stomach. “Aw, thanks for being there for me. Have you two been seeing each other for long?” She asked nonchalantly as she took slow steps behind him.

“Not really, we’ve been seeing each other every other week since then. I’ve had my hands full.” He said, shooting a glance up at Trish. Trish placed her fingers on her chest as if to say ‘with me?’.

“Oh yeah, like going for walks like this takes up sooooo much time.” she scoffed. She gave him a playful shove, more of a tap really, still too worried about her size.

“Well it’s more than just walking with you. There’s worrying about you, planning for the future, figuring out how to apologize to you…” He listed off as he counted on his fingers. Trish couldn’t help but smile at it. He made her feel so cared for. Her mind wandered again to some point in the future where he was no taller than her ankles, and she knew that if no one else was there, he would be. Then, her mind wandered to him leaning over the desk to hug that woman, Melanie. The way his hands engulfed her small frame, the smiles and excitement they shared as she looked up into his eyes. Trish would never have that with him.

Thomas looked back at her to see if she was enjoying his bit, but only saw a vacant and slightly sad expression on her face. “Sorry, did I say something wrong?”

Trish shook her head, snapping out of it and forcing a smile. “No, nothing. Thanks for caring about me.” She smiled. “You know, I was thinking it might be good to see some of my old friends.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah, like when I move into the new spot in the gymnasium. It would be good to see them and have a little, I dunno, house warming thing.” She said.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Thomas agreed. They finished the walk discussing the details of such an event. Trish was to move into the new gymnasium later this week, and they could probably get everyone together by the Friday after next.

“You know if you wanted, you could come too…” She said, picking at the waistband of her sundress with her fingers.

“Oh, sure! Ah, Friday, I have a date with Melanie at 8.”

“Oh, well, maybe you two can stop by before you go?” She offered. Actually, this might be perfect after all. Maybe she could banish these weird feelings about Thomas and Melanie if she got to know her.

“Uh, sure, I’ll check with her…” He said, but for some reason the last thing he wanted was for Trish to meet Melanie. It was the same sort of feeling of dread at your ex girlfriends meeting.

“She’s right in the lobby, right?” she asked. “Let’s just ask her now.” She said as ducked under the door frame to enter the lobby. Thomas tried to protest, but Trish’s long legs were already carrying her across the lobby to the reception desk. Melanie immediately noticed her coming as she ducked under the door, the largest person she had ever seen, too large to even stand up straight indoors. 


The giant woman was making eye contact with her, and smiling politely, but Melanie found her intimidating all the same. She stopped a little away from the desk, a structure that was slightly lower than chest high to most adult men not even reaching her hips. She crouched down to get a better look at the smaller receptionist, her hair dangling in front of her face. She used a long finger to draw her brown hair over her ear.

“Uh, hi can I help you Ms. Hostettler?” she said, rising out of her seat so she didn’t have to strain her neck to look up at her.

“Please, call me Trish.” She said with a shy smile. “Your boyfriend has been so helpful to me since I’ve been here. I consider him a great friend.” Thomas turned his back so Melanie couldn’t see him face palm. Boyfriend? Why did she have to use that word?

“Anyway, I was thinking of having some friends over Friday of next week to celebrate moving into my new place. Thomas says that you two are going on a date that night, but maybe you two can stop in on your way?” she offered. Melanie looked up at the earnest expression of the giant woman, and then down to Thomas, who gave a shrug.

“Up to you.” He said.

“Uh, sure. That sounds all right. I’m Melanie by the way.” She said, offering her hand up to Trish. Trish smiled and offered her fingers back to her, letting the smaller woman squeeze her hand, not wanting to intimidate her by wrapping her large hands around her.

“Great! I’ll see you next Friday then!” She said and turned to head to the elevator. Thomas turned to join her, but Trish stopped. “It’s ok, I can walk myself up so you can spend some time with Melanie” She said, loud enough for Melanie to hear and turned to fold herself into the elevator.

Thomas rotated to face Melanie, ashen faced. Melanie cocked an eyebrow up at him.

“What was that about?”

“She just learned that we were dating. I’m sorry, I try to keep my personal life out of therapy, but she… really needs a friend.”

“So you’re my boyfriend huh? Was that how you described yourself?” She asked, smiling wryly. Thomas returned it. He was drawn back to Trish’s hug at eight feet tall, how warm and huge she had felt, and of her smiles down at him during their walks, of the playful shoves she gave him, and the way she laughed at his jokes. His heart fluttered at the thought of her. But she was his patient, and Melanie was there, looking at him expectantly. Melanie was gorgeous, and he did have fun with her on their dates. 


“Sure.” He agreed with a smile. “If you’ll have me.” He said. Better this way, he thought, less temptation to break the rules with Trish.


— 


Trish was introduced to her new living space later that week, the same morning she was measured at 9 feet, 3 inches tall. The entrance was a loading dock that had a large hallway leading to the basketball court, normally used to bring in large equipment to the complex. Thomas followed behind the small entourage escorting Trish inside, noticing that the 11 foot tall marking on the door was just two feet over her head. It wouldn’t be long before she would have to crouch under that as well.

The basketball court was fitted to look like a well furnished studio apartment. The centerpiece was a large bed, 20 feet by 20 feet, more than enough to accommodate the giant woman as she grew in this place. There was a low table, more like a platform really, surrounded by cushions. A projector screen had been set up for entertainment. There was even a big screen television and computer equipped with voice dictation. The bleachers were obscured from view by heavy material that was patterned like floral wallpaper. As she admired her new accommodations, she stretched her arms up and did a twirl, sending the skirt of her dress flying around.

“Thank goodness! No more ducking my head down under the ceiling!” She cheered as she fell down backwards into her overly large bed with a thud, a sea of blankets and sheets that completely enveloped even her large form - for now.

The tour continued with the rest of the facility that was set aside for her. She had access to the pool and the showers in the locker room, as well as the indoor track which she could use to stretch her legs if she so chose.

“It’s nice!” Trish decided, addressing the team of doctors who followed her. “Thanks for the tour, but it’s about time for my walk with Dr. Black.” She said, inviting them to leave them to it.

“About that sweetie.” Jeb said, stepping forward to look up at his giant daughter. “We think it might be for the best that you lay low for a little bit, at least till we can get you home safe.”

“What, like stay inside?” Suddenly the gym didn’t feel quite so homey anymore. Was the plan to eventually keep her stashed in a huge bunker somewhere? Her frown betrayed her thoughts.

“We believe it’s for the best that we don’t alarm anyone, at least until we can tell what your life will be like at fifteen feet tall.” Dr. Jacobson said. She glanced over at Dr. Black, who returned her look with a shrug and a nod.

“It’s for the best.” He said, giving her that same assured look from before. Trish huffed, her chest heaving as she took a deep breath to let go of the stress.

“Fine.” She relented. “But I’d really like for you guys to think about how I can get some fresh air every once and a while.” She said, tilting her chin up as she issued her polite demand. The doctors nodded, and then made their leave, leaving only Jeb and Dr. Black with her.

“You’ll be safe here honey, and soon you’ll have your own little place at home with me.” He said as he walked up next to his daughter. Sitting down on the low bed, her head was level with his chest. He brought her in for a hug, her huge arms wrapping around him.

“Ok daddy.” She said with a sad but trusting smile. And Jeb too took his leave, leaving her alone with Thomas.

“Pretty nice.” He said, gesturing to the area.

“Better than that teeny hospital room for sure. And no more having to hear the little bed creak under me when I roll over at night.” She agreed.

“And you’re ok with the laying low part?” He asked.

“You mean, prison?” She said dryly. “Yeah, I can deal with it. I don’t want to worry anyone.”

“Sounds like there’s more to talk about. Shall we?” He said, offering his hand to her to help her up, she took it gladly, but neglected to put any of her actual weight on it as she stood up to her full height in front of Dr. Black, rising higher, and higher until he was face to face with where her belly button would be. Dr. Black quickly averted his eyes before Trish could notice him staring. She held on to his hand for a little longer as she took long steps to lead them both to the indoor track.


“Your friends will be here next Friday for the house warming. How are you feeling about that?”

Trish smiled. “I’m excited, and nervous. I think it’ll be scary for them at first, but they’ll get over it.”

“So you’re not worried about a repeat of what happened with Jake?” They made it to the track, and started to make their way around it slowly. Trish shook her head.

“No, I mean I don’t really blame Jake anymore.” She said. “If I were a guy I wouldn’t want to be with someone like me either.”

“What, a nerd?” He offered, feigning ignorance. She gave him a shove, nearly knocking him off his feet.

“Har de har har. No, stupid. A giant.” She sighed, reminding herself of their size disparity as what she had judged to be a light nudge had a much bigger impact on Thomas. If only she knew, he thought. He was sure she would find love eventually, though it pained him to think about it.

“Is trying to find love again one of your goals moving forward?” He asked, trying to keep the edge out of his voice.

Trish thought about it for a while. She had been with Jake since college. She had figured she would marry him some day. Now that she was single again, she didn’t know where to begin. She looked down at Thomas, stepping quickly to keep up with her. No, Trish. Not Thomas. Thomas is spoken for, and he’s your therapist. Don’t fall for your therapist. There are probably tons of men like Thomas. Men who won’t be scared of you, who would care for you, who have your exact sense of humor, with strong, sexy arms and hands.

“Um, yeah. I think so.” She said, blushing, as she counted all the ways Thomas was exactly her type. “I think I would like to find love.”