- Text Size +

Thomas dutifully met Trish at her door each day for their afternoon walk around the campus. The topic of conversation for the next week was the anticipation of her boyfriend Jake’s visit. He would be flying out to see her, and taking off two weeks of work to be with her. Thomas made his peace with it, his jealousy blunting as he got to know Trish Hostettler more. Were she not his patient, he assumed the two would make for good friends. She had a very playful sense of humor, similar to his, that made it easy to laugh with her.

“Today is the big day.” Thomas remarked as they began their walk. Trish included a small skip in her long stride, carrying her forward quite a bit and necessitating Thomas to quicken his pace to keep up.

“Yeah!” She exclaimed. “I have it all planned out. I was actually wondering if you could help me set something up…”

She recited her plan and Thomas nodded along, interjecting every once and a while to include some pointers. The two discussed it over the duration of their hour-long walk around the campus.




As requested, Dr. Black waited to meet Jake the Boyfriend in the lobby later that afternoon, passing the time chatting with Melanie at the front desk.

“I’ve seen you walking with that Hostettler girl a lot lately.” She remarked nonchalantly. Dr. Black nodded, keeping an eye outside to spot Jake.

“My patient. We’re doing confidence building exercises by going for walks.”

“Oh yeah, it must be hard for a woman to be that tall.”

“How do you mean?”

“Oh you know, being that tall as a woman… it must be hard to… you know.”

“Find a date?” Dr. Black ventured. Melanie shrugged.

“Well, yeah.” She said. There was an uncomfortable silence.

“So you two aren’t…” She ventured.

“Aren’t what?” He asked, but pretty sure he knew where this was going.

“Well I just see the way you two are as you’re walking in the lobby. You two look so happy together, so I thought…” She left it hanging, not wanting to outright accuse him of having a thing for his patient. Dr. Black clenched his jaw. Of course he was attracted to her, but he wouldn’t do anything so unethical.

“No, Melanie.” He said shortly. Another awkward silence ensued.

“So… are you free next Friday night then?” She ventured. Dr. Black smiled back. His first thought was that by next Friday, Trish would be over 8 feet tall. Come on Dr. Black, there is a perfectly pleasant woman asking to get to know you better. Why are you thinking about Trish like that at a time like this? Dr. Black looked at Melanie batting her eyes at him, and weighed the importance of his rule to not date coworkers.

Just then, Thomas caught a man who must be Jake stepping out of his rideshare through the glass of the entry doors. “Fine. Friday.” He said with a smile, jotting down his number and handing it to her as he stepped away to greet the man, not looking back to see how Melanie reacted.


The man was indeed tall and conventionally attractive. Of course he was, the jealous part of his brain said. He imagined Trish standing tall in front of him, stooping down and clutching his face to kiss him lovingly, her big hands cupping his face…

“You must be Jake.” He said. Walking up and offering his hand to him. He grasped his back firmly.

“Sure am. Dr. Black then? Trish has said a lot of great things about you. She says you’ve been her biggest help here. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of my girl.” He said warmly. 


“You’re very welcome.” He replied with matching warmth but a forced smile. I didn’t do it for you, he thought. “Shall we?” He said, gesturing to the elevator. He escorted the man across the elevator and glanced over at Melanie who was smiling brightly at him. He had almost forgotten he had agreed to a date with her.

The two men boarded the elevator heading for the third floor. As they rode the elevator up, Dr. Black saw the man’s leg jittering.

“You must be excited to see her.” He said, pointing to the tic.

“Yes, I am. I haven’t seen her in almost two months.” He said, turning to face him. “She gets on a plane out here to bumfuck nowhere.” He looked at Dr. Black and remembered he was talking to a local. “Sorry.” He interjected. “She gets on a plane to visit her hometown, and the next thing I know she’s telling me she’s had some sort of growth spurt. Then she’s saying she’s in the hospital and is too nervous to tell me about why.”

Dr. Black nodded along. “That must have been worrying.” He said, validating the man’s feelings.

“Hell yeah I’m worried.” He said, a tinge of indignant anger rising in his voice. “What’s going on with her man? Is it bad? Is it cancer?” Dr. Black shook his head as the elevator arrived at Trish’s floor.

“What is happening to her is complicated and unprecedented.” Dr. Black started as he escorted Jake down the hall. “But as far as anyone can tell, she’s perfectly healthy. More than healthy, actually.”

“Then why is she in the hospital?”

“That’s the unprecedented part.” Dr. Black replied as he arrived at Trish’s door and turned to block Jake from entering. “Look, we’ve been working the last two weeks on building her confidence, and she thought you could benefit from a short exercise before seeing her. She wanted me to walk you through it.”

Jake scoffed at the shorter doctor blocking his path.

“I’m not in the mood man, I just want to talk to my girlfriend.” He said as he moved to push past the doctor.


Dr. Black stood his ground, puffing his chest out. “She wants you to do it.” He insisted.

“I’ll do it later, promise.” He dismissed and stepped past him to reach for the door knob. Dr. Black couldn’t force him to do it, but some sort of protective instinct towards Trish pushed him to do something that wasn’t part of the plan. As the taller man was stepping past him, Dr. Black grabbed his collar and pulled his attention down to his face.

“Don’t hurt her.” He said in a grave warning.

“Whatever man.” He said, pushing him off and reaching for the door knob.

The door swung open to reveal Trish standing pigeon toed in her bare feet. Her left arm hung straight down by her hips, her right arm made a right angle to grab her other elbow, her forearm resting against her belly. She wasn’t standing up as straight as she did when they did their power pose exercises, but she wasn’t slouching either. She was rubbing her elbow anxiously as she waited for the truth of her size to settle in. Jake’s mouth dropped open as he scanned the length of her body. She was almost two feet taller than she was last time he saw her, and not just taller, but bigger all around.

“Hey Jake.” She said timidly, her eyes already starting to water at the shocked expression he was wearing. Dr. Black caught her eye through the door. He mimed breathing deeply and tilting his chin up. Trish followed his lead, taking a deep breath and standing taller. Dr. Black gave her a thumbs up and started to close the door behind Jake. The plan had been for him to do some confidence exercises with Jake, and then leave Trish to reveal her situation to him. Now as she saw him standing there shorter than her and not taking it well, Trish looked desperately as Dr. Black disappeared behind the door, wishing he would return to save her. She couldn’t bring herself to say it, and so the door closed leaving her alone with her boyfriend.


Dr. Black lingered behind the closed door, listening to deafening silence between the two. He heard Trish greet him again, and then he heard him explode into a series of increasingly worried questions. With each question, Trish’s voice grew softer and meeker. He couldn’t make out the words they were saying, but it was clear that he wasn’t taking it well. He wanted more than anything to burst through the door at that moment and rescue her, but he knew it wasn’t his place. He crossed the hallway and sat on a bench across from her room, just in case things escalated he would be there for her.

Before he could get comfortable, Trish’s door burst open. He looked up to see Jake marching towards him. Worry and disgust was etched deep on his face.

“Where’s her doctor? Her real doctor.” He spat as he closed the distance, standing up tall making a show of his arm muscles.

“He’ll be wrapping up for the day, if you and Trish want to talk to him together…” Dr. Black started.

“Yeah, I do. Get him over here.”

Dr. Black held up his hands in a calming gesture. “Hold on, I said he’s wrapping up for the day. He’ll probably be more than happy to talk to you tomorrow.”

Jake just pushed past him to the elevator. “Fine, tomorrow. First thing.” He demanded and continued pushing past him. He’s the kind of guy who needs to be in charge of the situation, thought Dr. Black. It’s going to be very hard for him since this is completely out of his control. Either he learns to deal with it, or he burns himself out. Dr. Black immediately felt bad for Trish.

He stood up and approached her room where the door was still cracked open. He slowly pushed in to find Trish curled up in bed, trying to make herself small again. She looked up as she heard him enter. Thomas immediately noticed two things. First, her eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying, but only briefly. She was angry now, most of all. Second, she was disappointed that it wasn’t Jake returning to her room. That disappointment briefly flashed to relief that it was Dr. Black, but then she corrected herself.

“He said you guys aren’t trying hard enough to figure out what’s wrong with me.” She explained, rubbing her eyes. “And I agree. It’s ridiculous you guys let it get this bad without a clue of what’s happening.” She accused him. This was Jake talking, too. He had rejected her, and now she was back to thinking she was a monster.

“We’re all working hard…” He started, but was cut off by Trish.

“Not hard enough.” She scowled. “You tricked me into being ok with this.” She gestured to her oversized body, as the tears welled up in her eyes once more. “But I’m not ok with this, and pretending I am is only making it easier for you guys to not do your job to fix me.” Dr. Black took a polite step back.


“So things didn’t go well with Jake.” He said, and that caused Trish to cup her hands in her face and sob openly. He let her get the brunt of it out while he considered breaking Jacobson’s gag order. Like everyone else, she was still hanging on to the idea that what was happening to her could be stopped when in all likelihood, she would be over 9 feet tall by this time next month. Would she be ready for what that meant if she was still in denial? Not to mention what it would mean for her and Jake.

He opened his mouth to tell her, but was cut off again. “Just go.” She said. It hurt him, but he decided it was practical not to push.

“Ok, take some time.” He said, turning to leave. “Will you still have time tomorrow for our walk?” He asked, leaving it in her hands. Trish didn’t respond. He lingered there for a little longer, waiting for some sort of affirmation, but none came.



The next morning at the hospital was hectic. Jake got to Trish, who got to her father Jeb in turn. They all felt that time was swiftly becoming due for some answers about Trish’s condition. When Dr. Black showed up for their walk the next day, Trish was too busy repeating the same tests from prior weeks to come. The same thing happened the next day, and the next day.

The scene was always the same. He showed up ready for their walk, but the room was filled with doctors being yelled at by the inconsolable boyfriend and father, egged on by the despondent Trish growing ever larger each day. Each morning her new size fanning the flames of outrage hotter.

On Friday during the department meeting, the research team all but confirmed the consistency of her growth. Together with her other physical tests, they predicted that she could grow to at least fifteen feet tall without complications. By that time, she would weigh well more than a ton. Easily the largest human being ever documented. Hell, if she were an elephant she would be the biggest of those, too.

The question laid on the floor was how to deal with this situation. Obviously she would not be able to stay in the hospital, and obviously they couldn’t begin to make arrangements for her without her and her family knowing the whole truth. Despite not having seen Trish for the last week, it was decided that if anyone could smooth it over it would be Dr. Black. The plan was to take the weekend and to talk it over with them on Monday, that way they could deal with the fallout throughout the week.

Dr. Black went home and got ready for his date with Melanie the receptionist. She had hit 8 feet tall today, he had thought. He wished he could see her. Not Melanie, Trish. Dr. Black picked her up at her place around 7pm for dinner at one of the small city’s more upscale joints. Melanie, that is.

She met him out at his car wearing a simple, low cut black dress and bright red lipstick. Her heels clicked loudly as she strutted to him leaning against his car. She gave him a bright smile and stretched her arms up for a hug. He stood up and received it, letting her arms wrap around his neck, and placing his hands on the small of her back. In two inch heels she was just slightly shorter than him. She was glad, because she almost chose the four inch heels. Those would have made her as tall as him and men tended not to like that in her experience.

“Hey Dr. Black! Thanks for picking me up!” She chirped as they released.

“Please, call me Thomas.” He said, and opened the door for her, grabbing her hand to help lower her into the seat. Her hand was so small and delicate compared to Trish’s, which he supposed were still elegant despite their size. He closed the door and walked around the car, pausing briefly outside to give himself a hard pinch to try to put Trish out of his head.

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered dinner and some drinks. Conversation was fine. Great, actually, but Thomas felt himself wearing the mask of professionalism that he used to divert his impure thoughts of Trish when talking to her. He was just having a hard time focusing.

“Everything ok Tommy?” She asked, noticing his attention drifting.

“Yeah,” He sighed. “Yeah, sorry, just thinking about work.” He excused.

“It’s that Hostettler girl isn’t it?” She nodded knowingly, making the blood drain from his face. She had made the comment in the lobby earlier. Could she see through him? Could she tell that he secretly wanted his rapidly expanding patient to grow so large that she could play with him like a doll?


“-What?” He asked.

“The Hostettler girl. All the secretaries are talking about that nasty boyfriend of hers.” She gossipped. “You know, I haven’t seen you two going for your walks lately? Is she in a good place?” She asked, batting her eyelashes at him naively. Thomas let out a small sigh of relief.

“Yes. Exactly. I have to give her and that basket case of a boyfriend some bad news on Monday and I have all weekend to think about it.” He said. Melanie smiled and reached her hand forward to grab his.

“That sounds hard.” She soothed, and he could feel her foot running up his leg. She tilted her head at him cutely, and he could feel his pants stir. The cardigan she wore to work hid her soft feminine features well. If only the secretary with a crush on me was growing into a giantess, he thought as he maintained eye contact with her. Maybe there was something here after all. He imagined what she might look like out of that dress and in his arms. If she wore four inch heels, she could even be as tall as him…

Dr. Black was shaken from his daydream by the sound of his pager beeping. He reluctantly released Melanie’s hands and checked it. P0 Emergency Please Call. Patient 0, that was Patricia Hostettler. His stomach filled with dread as he excused himself from the table to call the hospital.

He was connected to Jacobson. “Dr. Black, we have sort of an emergency on our hands and could use your help.”

“I’ve been out sir, I’ve had a few drinks. What is it?” 


“Ms. Hostettler had a fight with her boyfriend or something. She’s gone and blockaded herself in her room and she won’t talk to anyone. Are you sober enough to come help?”


Dr. Jacobson was clearly desperate if he was asking him to come in under the influence. Dr. Black looked to Melanie fidgeting at the table by herself, adjusting her dress to make her boobs look bigger, thinking he couldn’t see.

“Yeah, give me 15.” He said, hanging up.

He returned to the table, greeted by a warm smile from Melanie when he did. Her smile fell as she read the guilty look on his face.

“Look,” He started. “There’s an emergency at the hospital and…” He started the excuse, but she was already nodding along.

“It’s fine.” She said with a smile. “I get it. My fault for being interested in doctors.” She said, pulling the napkin off of her lap and placing it on the table, and rising up to meet him. She gave him a hug, leaning her head into his chest.

“Rain check?” He said, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her tight to him.

“Sure. I’ll cash it whenever.” She said.

Thomas threw down enough cash to cover the meal and tip, and the two walked out arm in arm. He dropped her off at her place before speeding off to the hospital, mind already working on what he could do to deescalate the situation. He arrived at the hospital in chaos. Dr. Jacobson seemed to be a hair trigger away from calling the police to ram the door down.


The staff made way for Dr. Black as he pushed through, still dressed in his evening wear.

“Any developments?” He asked Dr. Jacobson.

“She’s sitting in front of the door, it’s impossible to open. She hasn’t moved, we think. We would hear it.”

Dr. Black nodded and stepped forward to place his ear against the door. He could hear her softly crying on the other side. He knocked softly.

“Trish, it’s Thomas.” He said gently.

“Go away.” she sniffed.

“Please Trish, I want to help.”

“Then figure out a way to make me smaller.” She weeped.

“Is that what your fight with Jake was about?” He asked, and Trish only cried harder. Dr. Jacobson gave him a worried look that Dr. Black waved away. “Trust me.” He mouthed to him.


“Ok, I’m coming in and we’ll talk about it.” He said, and turned the handle. Sure enough, it was blocked. He didn’t push hard, just applied an even and gentle force against her back. He waited for a minute like this, saying nothing. Then, they could hear the soft thudding sound of the three hundred pound woman shifting, and then the door swung open.

“I got this.” Dr. Black said to Dr. Jacobson as he entered the dark room and closed the door behind him. The large, dark shape of Patricia Hostettler was stumbling back to her bed where it plopped down, the weeping only growing more intense.

Dr. Black circled around the bed, trying to keep his eyes off the moonlight hugging her sloping curves. He joined her sitting on the bed with his back turned to her.

“Tell me what happened.” He said gently. She cried for some time as she worked on an answer, and then some silence as she worked up the capacity to answer it without breaking into tears.

“Um, so, we were in my room…” she started to describe the events that led to this, pausing for long periods to choke back tears. She described the two of them in her room together. They had just gotten done with the most recent battery of tests, and both of them were pretty exhausted.

“He took off his jacket and was stretching his arms…” She said, dwelling on the sight of his long arms and strong hands, remembering how they felt as they hugged her waist when she was smaller. “I asked him to cuddle with me in my bed. He didn’t want to at first…” She sighed.

“So he sat in my bed, but I take up so much of it…” She cried, curling into a smaller ball. She did indeed take up a lot of the hospital bed. Dr. Black was seated at the foot of the bed below the crook of her legs in order to fit.

“So he laid on top of me as we watched TV. Feeling him there, it felt so good to be close to him. We haven’t… you know… in a long time so I thought…” She started, fighting the embarrassment of talking about her sexual desires with Dr. Black. She turned to look at him over her shoulder. When he felt her move he turned to look at her, he kept his face placid and neutral. She had no idea that at that moment he was fighting the temptation of envisioning himself laying on top of her the same way, but in that dream she was even larger, torso longer than he was tall, with breasts that each weighed more than he did. She read it as simply him not judging her. She was heartened slightly, and pushed on, shifting her body to sit upright in bed, her long legs poking her feet over the end of it.


“So I started to show him that I was in the mood by rubbing his back. That always got him going before. He asked me to stop… but I didn’t want to. I tried to nudge him some more…” By talking dirty, she omitted. She had breathed in his ear how much she wanted to feel him inside her again. “And soon we were… you know.” Dr. Black didn’t need an illustration. He could clearly picture the amazonian Trish slipping her paper gown over her head to reveal her naked body to Jake, and the smaller man removing his clothes to suit, laying back on top of her as she opened her body to accept him, enclosing him in her long limbs.

“But he couldn’t… he wouldn’t…” She started. “He grabbed me by the waist, and the look on his face was…” She choked back tears.

“Disgusted.” Thomas completed, seeing it clearly. Trish nodded and wiped her eyes.

“So you fought about that?” He offered.

“It wasn’t really a fight.” She croaked, her sadness turning into a sort of cold anger. “He basically just yelled at me for thirty minutes about how much of a big freak I am and then stormed off. So, I guess we broke up.”

“I’m not taking his side or anything, so please don’t take this the wrong way, but what if he came back and apologized? You know as well as anyone how hard the changes you’re going through are. Those changes are hard on other people too.”

She considered this question for a long moment, her tears drying as she searched her feelings.

“No. I don’t think I want to see him again.” She said. “Ever since he came here I’ve felt worse. I’m eight feet tall and I don’t have time for him to make me feel like shit about it.”

Dr. Black smiled at her. “That can’t be easy to admit, and shows a good bit of emotional maturity.” He said. He thought about what he had to tell her on Monday. That being eight feet tall was only the beginning. He weighed whether he should tell her now. He looked at her scrunched in a ball at the end of the bed. On one hand, kicking her while she was down could be a bad idea. On the other hand, she had some momentum built up by overcoming this adversity. She might just be able to use that to clear this obstacle as well.

“Listen, Trish.” He started, turning his body more fully to her. “I have some bad news, and I figure it’s best to rip the band aid off now while you’ve got some momentum dealing with bad news.” Trish returned a guarded frown, but nodded for him to continue.

“It might be easier if you adopt a power pose while I tell you.” He said, gesturing for her to move. She resisted slightly, scared about what the news could possibly be. She obeyed, straightening her back, rolling her shoulders back, and tilting her chin up. Dr. Black stayed seated with her on the bed as she closed her eyes.

“We still don’t have a clue why you’re growing, but we can say with confidence that you will grow to at least fifteen feet tall if nothing changes.” She cracked her eye open to look down scornfully at Thomas for telling such a bad joke, but the serious expression on his face made her blood run cold. She couldn’t even imagine that size, being almost twice as big as she was now when she was already struggling to navigate this increasingly tiny world.


“Hold your pose and listen.” He ordered before she could protest or hunch her shoulders. “You’ll be that tall in about four months. In a year, you’ll be over thirty feet tall. Breathe deeply.” He instructed, noticing her not breathing.


She wanted to scream. Thirty feet tall was a description used for buildings or statues, not people. She couldn’t even imagine what that would look like. What’s thirty feet tall? Power lines? But she never for a moment doubted that it could happen. Thomas’s voice had too much conviction in it.

“Breathe deeply and just picture it for a moment.” Dr. Black said in soothing tones. “Get familiar with it, accept it, and conquer it.” He ordered, and somehow that demand made it easier for her to do. She pictured herself growing from her current height to 15 feet tall. Ducking under the door to her room as it shrank down quickly around her, having to turn her hips sideways to navigate them through. She stomped down the hallway to the elevator, slowly getting forced to a crouching walk as the ceiling closed in around her. She would have to fold herself in half to squeeze into the elevator, sitting her butt on the floor just to fit.

Her large fingers would have trouble with the buttons as her body expanded quickly in the confined space. By the time she had reached the first floor, she had grown to the point that her shoulders were starting to press into the ceiling above her, forcing her head down. Mercifully, the door opened to the lobby and she started to squeeze herself out of the door to the awaiting screams of the doctors watching her huge body pour out from the elevator.

This is what they were all so scared of, She thought, as she made her way on hands and knees to the double doors leading to freedom from her shrinking prison. By the time she reached them, she had to get on her belly and squeeze her shoulders through one at a time. She got her head and both shoulders through, but a problem presented itself when it came time to extract her hips which were slightly wider than her shoulders to begin with, and have only gotten larger as she tried to squeeze through.

Fuck it, she thought drawing power from her confident pose, and slammed her hips forward, breaking through the steel and glass like it was a paper. She pulled herself through the opening by pulling with her arms and kicking her feet. Her efforts were rewarded by fresh air as her growth slowed, capping at what she thought was thirty feet tall. She stretched her muscles, enjoying freedom from the miniscule hospital beside her. She took a look around at the world in miniature around her. Her eyes scanned the landscape, taking in the sights when they landed on a tiny Dr. Black standing no taller than her knees.

“You said this would happen if nothing changes.” She said, her eyes still closed and imagining her next question being asked in a booming giant voice to the tiny doctor. “What could change it?”

“We don’t know.” He admitted. “We still don’t know why this is happening.”

“So what if I’m 30 feet tall and things still don’t change?” She asked, worried about the answer.

“In that case, you’ll be nearly 200 feet tall by the end of that year.” He answered truthfully, and the ground shrank away from her as she envisioned herself growing forever. 200 feet tall was such an absurd number, she might as well be the size of the planet. She scanned the ground for Thomas, but couldn’t make out the difference between him and the other inch tall doctors fleeing from her growing shadow.

Dr. Black noticed a tear squeeze out of her clenched eyelid. Her body was shaking now, struggling to hold the pose. “You can release the pose now.” He said softly, and she began to openly weep, curling up in a ball and hiding her face between her knees. Thomas let her cry for a long time, arm hovering over her shoulder. He gently touched his fingers to her arm, and stroked her shoulder.

Her arms opened up immediately and snatched the smaller person into a hug, pushing his head against her collar bone and holding him tight against her chest as it heaved up and down. He put his hands up to push against her, but gave up before she could register it, falling into the hug. He was also imagining her at 200 feet tall, but in his version she cupped him gently in hands larger than king sized beds, to her cheek the size of a billboard.

“Promise me you won’t leave me.” She gasped as she held him there. Thomas couldn’t speak, his face was smothered in her soft skin. He gave her the answer she was looking for by wrapping his arms around her back, squeezing her tightly. The two held each other there as Trish cried out her tears. 


She was so thankful for Dr. Black. She actually was becoming a monster but he never saw it like that. Her mind flashed with images from their walks and talks, visions of his firm directions and kind demeanor. Even if she were to grow to the sizes he was saying, she would still have him, helping her deal with it. So long as she could learn from his confidence, she would be ok. Soon, the tears dried up, and Trish finally released her vice grip on him.

Thomas couldn’t help his erection from poking into her lower abdomen as he held her. While devoting most of his mental energy to comforting her, there was another sizable portion screaming for him to do something about his dick poking into her. As they pulled apart, he looked up at Trish sheepishly to see if she had registered it. He couldn’t tell if her face was red from embarrassment over feeling him poking into her, or if she was red from crying too much. He hoped for the latter.

“So, back to our normal walks then?” The professional said, reemerging to try and regain control. Trish smiled sadly and nodded. “Ok then, see you on Monday.” He said warmly and got up to leave, pulling off his suit jacket to obscure the stiffness in his lap before standing.

“Wait, are you dressed up?” She asked. “I didn’t pull you away from anything with my drama did I?”

Thomas looked down at this suit, his jacket in hand. “Just a date.” He said. “But she understands.”

Oh, ok. She thought, mind dwelling on the warm bulge that was just poking into her stomach. Of course her psychologist lived a whole life besides taking care of her. But why was she feeling so shitty again all of a sudden? She just broke up with Jake, was she that desperate that she was going to feel that way about her therapist, of all people?

Later that night, Trish dwelt on the images of her standing thirty feet tall outside of the hospital, naked and exposed to the world. Small people gathered near her feet and gawked up at her. She was too nervous to move an inch for fear of hurting someone, so she just stood there nervously, hunching her shoulders and wishing she could be small.

“Don’t worry about them.” Came a loud voice from behind and above her. She turned to look up over her shoulder at the source, and was surprised to see a massive and naked Dr. Black standing behind her in place of the hospital. His large hands gently stroked her shoulder to comfort her, and then he used his hands to move her body. 


He used both hands to roll her shoulders back, pushing her chest forward. Then he ran his large finger up her spine, coaxing her to stretch her back muscles up. He reached the other hand up and cupped her neck, coaxing her chin up and causing Trish to shiver. She could feel his cock stiffening, rubbing against her inner thigh as he manipulated her body. He took his feet and nudged hers from the inside, pushing them out to shoulder width, making her assume the power pose. Finally, he brought his hands under her elbows, and coaxed them up over her head. She reached back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he gently slid his fingers back down her arms. One stopped to cup her right breast, engulfing it and tweaking her nipple between his fingers. The other continued down her torso, over the curve of her stomach pulled tight by the stretch. He slid down, just barely grazing her skin as he brought his fingers to her womanhood.

“Breathe in, and breathe out. I have you. You are safe with me.” He whispered into her ear.

Trish kept her eyes clenched closed as she rubbed herself to the thought, and didn’t think about being a giant for the rest of the night.