- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you like the story, consider supporting me by contributing to my tip jar at deviantart.com/saltavio. If you can't wait for the next chapter, it's up right now on deviantart in the premium 'read ahead' gallery!

“I’m not sure this is such a good idea.” Trish whined in sign language as they reached the outskirts of the city. She hadn’t been there since she was thirty feet tall. Having grown twenty feet tall since then made her nervous. At over thirty two tons now, she was getting to the point that the weight of her footsteps alone could cause the roads to crack underneath her, so she opted to keep her weight spread out as if she were walking on thin ice.

“It’ll be fine. The mayor wants you here, remember?”

 
“It’s just a publicity stunt.” she brushed it off. Trish had been invited to be the guest of honor at Sunflower Fest, a spring break celebration for the tiny university in town. Since the news of her trial put their town on the map, people began to warm back up to her, especially after it was revealed that she had nothing to do with the assault of Dr. Vale. Trish could see the small municipal park from the outskirts of the city in the process of being set up with booths and the sort of cheap thrill rides that fold up to fit on the back of a semi truck. The main fixture was a small ferris wheel at the back of the park.

“At least it’s getting you off the ranch.”

“But I’m nervous to be off the ranch!”

“You’ll be fine, Trish. This will be good for you.” He reassured her by rubbing the back of her neck. She turned her head to the side and down to give him a peck. He used to be able to look her in the eye when he was on her shoulder, now the top of his head didn’t even reach her lips. He barely felt like anything there to Trish, just another part of the world that was quickly shrinking around her.

Trish began to wade into the city. Wading was a good word for it. Even the tallest buildings in this small town were beneath her hips. She made sure to keep her eyes on the ground to make sure she didn’t step on anything, or anyone for that matter. Her feet were about seven feet long now, and almost 3 feet wide. Much, much bigger than a person. One wrong step could mean the end for someone. She kept her feet to a single lane of traffic, carefully swinging her leg around to walk toe to heel. Seeing her feet next to the cars parked on either side of the road, she figured she would easily flatten one of those, too. Thomas noticed that her breath was getting caught in her throat as she negotiated her body through the city.

As she made her way further into town, people began to make their way up to their rooftops to see the passing giant. Trish kept her arms tucked up to her chest to keep them from swinging as more people gathered on either side. By the second block, the air was filled with the chatter of people clapping and cheering for her, the giant that put their small town on the map.

Not all were happy to see her, however. One group of drunk frat boys started heckling her as she got close.

“Fe Fi Fo FUM!” They screamed at the top of their lungs. Trish started blushing and looked to Thomas for comfort. The small man on her shoulder started to speak in a calming voice, when an empty beer bottle whizzed past his face. Thomas flinched, causing him to lose his balance. He began to slide back over her shoulder, where he would surely plummet to his death forty feet below. Thinking fast, he reached up for a fistful of her hair.

“Hey!” Trish boomed in her speaking voice, silencing the jeers and the cheers alike by the deep rumble. Trish turned her shoulder to them to protect Thomas, and took an unmeasured step backwards. There was a metal pinging sound, and then a geyser of water shot up 30 feet in the air. Trish put her hand down to block it from spraying her stomach, and looked down to see that she had dislodged a fire hydrant with her right foot.

The laughter from the frat boys resumed as the giantess tried to figure out what to do about the situation. She quickly placed Thomas on a neighboring rooftop, and then crouched down to a kneel to see if she could reattach it. In her haste, she neglected to look where her feet were going. A loud car alarm blared in protest as her foot pushed into it, tilting it up, and rolling it over onto the sidewalk.

“UGH.” She groaned. She quickly plugged the geyser with her finger and reached behind her to try and right the car she had overturned.

“Damn Trevor, look at her ass!” She heard from above. She turned to look over at the rooftop, to where the rude boys were now peering over the edge down at her as she tried to fix all the problems she caused. No, that wasn’t right. She was being perfectly careful until these assholes caused a problem. Thinking fast, Trish maneuvered her finger around the hole, aimed, and directed the geyser up into a stream to spray them. The force of the stream was enough to knock them back on their asses.

“Hahaha” Trish laughed as she watched them fall down like bowling pins. She released her finger from the geyser and rose back to her feet, and turned to address the puny jerks scrambling away from her on the rooftops. She pointed a finger down to them and yelled, letting the full force of her voice shake the building they were on.

“You’re lucky I’m nice.” She thundered. “Stop taking for granted how nice people are, because you’re going to have a rude awakening one day.” Something about them scrambling away from her in fear made Trish feel funny, and not in an unpleasant way.

“To whoever owns that car…” She announced to the city, emboldened. “Trevor here will pay for any damages. Won’t you Trevor?” She asked, punctuating her command by bending at the hips to loom totally over the rooftop. The particular frat boy she was looming over wasn’t even Trevor, but all he could do was nod dumbly up at her.

“That’s what I thought.” She said, to the cheers of the other people watching the situation unfold. She straightened back up and turned to retrieve Thomas from the opposite rooftop. She placed him back on her shoulder, and continued her journey with renewed confidence. That’s what it was, she realized. That funny feeling, it wasn’t so much a new feeling as the absence of an old one. The self doubt and fear she had about coming to the city was gone.

“Good job handling those jerks.” Thomas praised, unable to hide his admiration at her flexing her power. Trish turned and gave him a smirk and a wink. Thomas felt his chest tighten at the display. God, he loved her so much. After a minute he managed to peel his eyes off of his beloved, and realized where they were.

“I actually need to get something from my place. Can we make a stop?” Thomas asked.

“Oh! I’ve never been to your place!” She signed back.

“Yeah because when we were trying to look for a place to make love you were too big for the ceilings.” He growled into her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She wouldn’t mind making love with him right now…

“Think I can fit now?” She teased as Thomas guided her down the narrow streets. She had to be very careful at intersections to make sure people saw her, so she took to shuffling her feet forward as she approached them rather than taking full steps. Finally they reached Thomas’s building, a small three story industrial apartment near what served as downtown.


Trish lowered Thomas to the ground, and stayed squatted so she could track him as he made his way upstairs. She had to squat to see into the second story windows, her blue eyes filling the entire frame. He jumped a little as he entered his front door, seeing her fill the windows like that. He gave her a wave and went about opening desk drawers with his back turned to her. Trish shifted around, looking through different windows. He kept things clean alright, and it was smartly decorated.

She pictured what it would have been like screwing him at eleven feet tall in that apartment. She could have done it, she resolved. She pictured her eleven foot tall self kneeling in front of his bed, her hands planted on the ceiling. He would stand on the bed to kiss her, and she would fall on top of him to smother and envelop him in her soft bosom. She wished she could have shaken that eleven foot tall girl, and tell her to enjoy being that small while it lasted.

Not that her relationship with Thomas wasn’t amazing, it was. That had never changed since they met. The way they confided in each other, the way he supported her and was there for her, she loved him with all her heart. But the sex… the sex just wasn’t hitting the same spot since that time. He was just too small to participate in the ways she used to like. She found herself wishing that he was also 50 feet tall so that he could engulf her in his strong arms, push her around, and split her in half from below.

Huh, she thought. She needed to tell him something, but he had his back to her, still rifling through the drawers of his desk. She tried tapping on the bedroom window. Big mistake. One tap of her massive digit made the glass shatter.

Thomas whipped his head around at the sound of broken glass to see Trish still filling the windows, now covering her nose and mouth with her hands. Half embarrassed, half preventing herself from laughing. He slung a bag over his shoulder and stepped through the broken glass and onto the fire escape.

“Did you just break my window?” He called up to her.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered into her hands. “I was just trying to tell you something.” She signed once she recovered from the embarrassment. Thomas let out a deep sigh, then shot up that warm smile that made her fall in love with him.

“What is it?” He asked.

“You did it.” She smiled brightly at him.

“Did what?” He asked, baffled.

She just shook her head silently. You fixed it, she thought. For the first time, her instinct wasn’t to wish herself smaller, it was to wish he was bigger. You fixed everything, she thought. You made me ok with being big. I am confident, I am in love with you, and it doesn’t matter if I’m fifty feet tall or a hundred feet tall.

Thomas smiled widely. Though she didn’t say anything, he could recognize a breakthrough and an epiphany when he saw one.

“You’re welcome.” He said out loud.

“Got what you need?” She asked, but didn’t wait for an answer as she stood up and reached down to pluck him up again.

“I have everything I could ever want.” He said as he was lifted in the air.

They continued on to the hospital where it all began for them. Despite being the tallest building by far, it was only level with Trish’s eyeline. She couldn’t believe she ever fit in such a tiny thing. As soon as she got into view, the windows became filled with spectators. She stood a little bit away from it so that she could see them all. She gave everyone a cheery wave and said some words in sign language.

“She says it’s nice to see everyone again, and she’s thankful for everyone in this hospital who helped her.” Thomas called down with a megaphone to translate.

Trish nodded with a bright smile. Thomas admitted he enjoyed the baffled expressions of his former colleagues, especially the clenched jaw look of Jacobson peering up at them from his third floor office. Melanie approached the windows of the lobby to behold the giant Trish and Thomas, worried about how they might react to what she had said at the trial, but burningly curious to see how they were. She regretted what she said, she knew it wasn’t true. She wanted to rush out to the yard to apologize, but fear kept her rooted in place. She didn’t believe Trish would ever hurt her, but she couldn’t help envisioning herself getting stomped on for trespassing against the giant. That fear kept Melanie rooted in place long after the giantess turned heel to stomp away.


Finally, the two made it to the festival grounds to begin to make preparations for Trish’s remarks. Trish made it to her mark in the center, right in front of the ferris wheel. She set down Thomas to act as an interpreter between herself and the mayor, but her head was turned as she heard a loud beeping coming from her left. A semi truck was backing up towards her. It stopped a few dozen feet away. A man in a cowboy hat and blazer exited the driver’s seat. Trish squinted down to see if it was who she thought it was.

“Daddy?” She whispered softly. Jeb waved his hat to acknowledge her.

“Hey baby girl.” He shouted up. Some workers opened the tailgate and began unloading what seemed to Trish to be a trick of the eyes. She was so accustomed to seeing the world shrink around her over the last year, that the sight of two workers unloading a champagne flute scaled to a fifty foot woman gave her visual whiplash. Just as she was coming to terms with it, she heard the ferris wheel behind her begin to turn. She looked over her shoulder to see Thomas riding the ferris wheel up with a wicked grin on his face, holding his own champagne flute.

“What’s going on?” She signed suspiciously.

“I’m just sharing a drink with my girlfriend. Is that so weird?” He asked, and gestured back to the ground where the workers had turned off the hose that had filled her glass.

“Yes.” She said, and stooped down to pick up the glass. She gave her dad a suspicious squint as well. She tried to read his expression but couldn’t make heads or tails of it. He had set his jaw and was doing his stoic routine, but as she got closer she could see it melt a little. He was clearly feeling some big emotions. Trish began to feel a tingling of anticipation running down her spine.

When she straightened back up, Thomas was waiting at the top of the ferris wheel, about level with her chest, and was extending his arm outside of the ferris wheel to hold the glass in front of him.

“Cheers.” He said to prompt her to clink glasses. Trish complied, bringing the large champagne flute closer to let Thomas make contact. She watched Thomas take a sip, a huge grin still plastered on his face. Trish squinted down at him again.

“You’re up to something.” She said, pointing out the obvious. She took a sip of her champagne, but kept her eyes locked on him. Thomas made an exaggerated “ah!” sound at the sip of his champagne, and then closed his eyes and tipped his glass back, encouraging Trish to do the same. The anticipation along her back crackled like electricity, and she complied with Thomas’s unstated command just to see where he was going with this.

She took a deep sip and closed her eyes. The taste of the alcohol mixed well with the growing warm, tingling feeling in her guts. Her eyes listed open to see the shape of Thomas of rippling through the wine. She screamed and dropped the glass when she saw that he was on one knee.

“Patricia Joane Hostettler…” He started, but then paused for a chuckle as he heard the ground of the glass containing gallons of champagne shatter at her feet. Trish brought her hands to her face, rubbing her finger tips against her eyes to dab at the tears that had begun to flow freely from them. She fanned herself and had to focus on her breathing to make sure she paid attention. Her mind and heart were racing each other, trying to hear every word, trying to see every sight, and trying to feel every feeling.

“A little more than a year ago I got called into work at 8 pm on a Friday to talk about a very important case. At the time I didn’t really know how important that case would end up being to me. I feel like everything we’ve been through over the past year has let you know what I know: that we are destined to share our lives together. So, Trish…” He said, the tears beginning to well up at the corners of his eyes. “Will you marry me?” 


He opened the bag that he had retrieved from his apartment, and opened it to reveal what looked like, at first pass, one of those oversized belts they give to wrestling champions. On a second of inspection, it was a large amethyst geode attached to an elastic band, a ring fit for an ever growing woman.

“Eeek!” She squealed, and the ferris wheel shook slightly from the blast of her voice. Thomas barely registered the swaying of the ferris wheel. She reached with her left hand down to him, letting him hold onto her fingers.

“Oh Thomas” She broke. “You make me so, so happy. Of course I will marry you. There is nothing I want more than to marry you!” She cried, wiping away her tears. Thomas leaned forward and kissed her finger, and slid the elastic band onto her ring finger.

“She said yes!” He screamed down into the abandoned park. Then, fireworks, and a marching band started playing as the relatively deserted park sprang to life, knowing that this moment was coming and lying in wait to celebrate with the newly engaged couple. Trish pinched the front of Thomas’s shirt with her thumb and forefinger, and yanked him out of the ferris wheel gondola to bring him up to her face for a series of giant, tear filled kisses. When Trish could finally bear to pull Thomas away from her, she knelt down to look at her father again, his back turned to everyone so they couldn’t see him crying. She brought her face all the way to the ground, and pushed her forehead against his head. Feeling her there, he wordlessly turned around and broke into large, open sobs as he hugged his giant daughter’s face.

News crews arrived to cover the celebration, but Trish nor Thomas would take questions, content to just hold onto each other and bask in each other’s love as the city celebrated below them. They said their goodbyes and thank yous to everyone as the sun began to set, and then Trish rose to carry Thomas home. Trish couldn’t keep her hands off Thomas the whole way there, brushing her fingers gingerly against him as she held him to her neck. As she stomped down the country road, she was thinking about what she could do to make it an extra spicy night for her little lover, to show her thanks for how full of love he made her feel. She thought maybe trying to fit his entire body in his mouth, or doing some dominance stuff with her feet…

“So that’s why you were so insistent on getting me into town today, huh?” She whispered to him as she ducked back into the door of her living space.

“Not the only reason…” He said as they finally made it into her room. Her room was different. There were now metal posts at each corner of her bed, with long, thick black cables that ran to the center of it.

“What’s this then?” She asked, cocking an eyebrow up at him.

“A little surprise for you, to spice things up.”

“Ok…” She said and made her way to the foot of the bed and tossed him onto it. “What do I do?”

“Get naked.” He said confidently. Trish smiled. She loved to play the game with him where she forced him to try and take off her clothes but he just couldn’t because he was too small. She got on her knees in front of the bed and pushed her hips forward. Thomas turned back to look at her and put a hand up to stop her. “No, I’m serious. Get naked.” He ordered. 


Who did this little man think he was? She thought, but obeyed anyway, hiking her skirt down and pulling her shirt and bra over her head. She saw Thomas walking to the center of the bed, and made to crawl stealthily after him like she was stalking prey. He loved that game. She was just about to lower her mouth to him to start kissing and licking, but he turned around to look up at her with an unamused expression that made her sit back.

“Knock it off Trish, this is for you this time.” Trish cocked her head curiously and smiled. He seemed sure of himself alright, but what could this little man actually do for her besides play with her nipple or squeeze her neck?

“Well well well.” She said. “Someone’s confident. What am I supposed to do then, little lover?” She growled, not willing to give up the dominant position yet.

“Sit in the middle of the bed and help me put these on you.” He said, gesturing to the cables. Trish picked up one. At the end of it was a huge, fuzzy black shackle big enough for Trish’s wrist. It was at the tightest setting, designed with her growth in mind.

“Bondage stuff?” She asked, turning around to sit her butt on the bed. She obediently clasped shackles to her wrists, and then her ankles.

“Yep! Bend down.” He said, gesturing to her to lean forward so he could wrap a black choker on her neck. He checked all the fastenings one by one as Trish eyed him with cautious disbelief. At the end of it, she was sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed wearing a choker, bracelets, and anklets.

“Woohoo.” She mocked, a sort of joke to make herself seem above what was happening, but she was really quite interested in what Thomas had planned.

“Do you remember the safeword?” Thomas asked. Trish nodded.

“The safe word is Jumbo.”

“Safe word is Jumbo.” He repeated. Trish scoffed. She was over fifty feet tall. She did not need a safeword from tiny Thomas. If things went too far for her (as if that could happen), she could simply stand up, and he would be at her ankles.

Thomas pulled out a remote control and pressed a button, and Trish heard some clicking sounds from the corners of her bed. She turned to look at the cables being drawn into the posts, and then back at Thomas who was giving her a smug look.

“You might want to put your hands above your head.” He said.

“Oh yeah? Would you like that?” She teased, but did it anyway. Then, slowly, she defected a force tugging on her ankles. As she had grown, she had forgotten the feeling of being overwhelmed by force. There was nothing much that could do that to her anymore. Her instinct was to pull back against it, but the clicking continued, and the tugging sensation got stronger.

“What’s going on?” She asked to Thomas, who was currently occupied by climbing up her thigh.

“I’m making love with you.” He said with a smile as Trish felt her legs get pulled apart, her ankles slowly dragged to opposite corners of the bed. She tried to pull her legs together, but it was no use. She could not resist against the strap’s incessant tugging. She felt a sort of twisty dreadful feeling in her stomach, like an exciting fear, a feeling she hadn’t felt since worrying about being caught with Thomas the first time they made love.

Then she felt the tugging on her wrists, and soon she was being made to lay on her back, her arms stretched over her head, her legs pulled apart to each bed post. Thomas climbed her stomach as she became horizontal. Trish felt herself starting to grow wet as he climbed her, like fingers dancing across her skin.

Within a minute, all fifty feet of Trish was sprawled out on the bed. Her arms held together over her head, her legs splayed out towards the lower corners of her bed. Thomas took a seat on her chest, and looked down at her face, which was looking from side to side trying to find a way to escape.

“You’re mine now.” He said with a smile. “Try to pull as hard as you can. Those are winches that they use to keep cargo ships from moving.”

Trish did. She tried to use all of her core strength to pull, but she was completely immobile. It was scary, and exhilarating, especially when she looked down at Thomas smiling confidently at her.

“You don’t have to worry about hurting me now that you’re all tied up. I can do anything I want to you now.” He said, rubbing his hand on the boob next to him. Thomas felt her body shift against his touch, arching up to meet him. Still a massive movement, all things considered, but at least he didn’t have to worry about her hands getting too eager with him.

Trish closed her eyes. It was all too good to be true. Surely she was too big to surrender to him like this. Surely she had to maintain control to protect him. She opened her mouth to protest but Thomas pressed a button to activate a motor on the choker she was wearing, cinching it tighter so that it applied a firm pressure across her neck. She felt a feeling that she hadn’t felt in a long time: the intoxicating feeling of being owned, being possessed, being at the mercy of someone you trusted with all of your heart. A warm, sexy blanket. Instead of protesting, she bit her lip and stifled a moan. A deep longing inside her persuaded her that maybe she could trust him with this.


Her entire being was dedicated to tracking where he was on her body as he began an excruciatingly slow dance of foreplay. He started around her neck, pressing his hands against it and tracing the line down to her collar bone. She tilted her head so he could see him moving down and across her chest. She didn’t want to close her eyes and pretend to be small, she needed to see him and it didn’t matter that he was mouse sized.

She watched him make his way down her sternum between her breasts, and then to her stomach. She arched her back to push her body up to him. She was spurred by the need to somehow get closer to him, even though their bodies were in direct contact with each other. He made his way down the curves of her belly to the wide shelf of her hips.

“Please Thomas” She sighed, rocking her hips as much as the restraints would let her. She pulled on them, enjoying the feeling of being immobilized. Anticipation was rising as he neared her womanhood. She was so ready for him there, his chance to be as close to her as she needed him to be. She could barely contain the excitement as he lowered himself off of her to stand between her splayed legs, disappearing under her. All she could sense of him now was his hands tickling the insides of her upper thighs. Yes, yes please, I need you now.

She felt his hands trace her legs lower, moving down towards her feet. No! Wrong way! She craned her neck up to look down the length of her body, catching sight of him when he reached her knee. He must have felt her looking at him, because he turned and shot her a smirk. Ugh. He was torturing her on purpose. He made his way down to her ankle, his small hands just lightly brushing her as he stood by her foot. Her toes were pointed and curled, but still dwarfed him. He stood to face her with an impish grin.

“Don’t you dare.” She warned, putting up a barrier for him to shatter. Thomas disappeared under her foot, and then there was no sign of him for agonizing seconds as Trish fought uselessly against her bondage.

“Eek!” She screamed as he finally brushed the insides of her soles, his little fingers dancing up and down the length of her foot. Trish squirmed and giggled, her body reacting involuntarily to his touch. Then, a break as Thomas ran across the span of her legs to her other foot. Trish tried to catch her breath to protest anew, but couldn’t manage it before he had gotten to her other foot and tickled her there too. Trish was absolutely thrilled at how he set her big body into fits. 

Soon his hands left the bottom of her foot, and stroked the top of it as he began to trace his hands up her right leg, over her shins, under her knee, and up her thigh. Her heart rate increased as he closed in on her womanhood. She needed him there desperately. She needed it pressed, rubbed, and spread by him. His touches were agonizing light, brushing her lips gently, continuing to tease her and work her up.

“Please. Please.” She begged as she looked down her body at him, the only glimpse of him was his hands reaching up and over her vulva to rub her before disappearing under her again. It felt like forever to Trish, her desire building and building endlessly. She felt him start to rub her clit, which was both a relief and more torture. She was building, building, and needed a release. She needed to be filled.

“Ooooooh” She moaned as she felt him stick one arm into her, and then the other. His mouth now occupied with the stimulation of her clit, he had freed his arms to spread her walls, grasping and searching deep inside her. Ever since she had grown more than twice Thomas’s size she had been worried about hurting him with her big body. None of those worries still survived in her thoughts, put completely out of mind by the unbelievable sensations she was feeling. She pulled as hard as she could on her bonds, her hips moved uncontrollably, swaying and bucking in time to Thomas’s touches.

Soon it was all too much, and Trish boiled over. She felt her pussy clamp onto his arms, begging him to explore deeper, clutching him so that she would never be rid of him. Thomas was lucky she was in these restraints, else she would be using her hands to stuff as much of him up her as she could manage. She could just keep him in there forever, together forever.

Trish finally got her release. Her shrieks of pleasure echoed off the walls. Her legs spasmed and kicked uselessly against the shackles. Her dutiful lover kept touching her as her body vibrated with pleasure, which only helped to prolong the sensations. Trish was reduced to breathless sighs as she enjoyed the last feelings of tension leaving her body, every muscle tensing and relaxing. She was just beginning to dream of the things she would do to Thomas to show her appreciation when she felt the man’s probings continue, and the hungry desire for him began to grow anew. Yes, again. Never stop!


Trish came for a second time in short order, this one longer and much more intense than the last, perhaps the most intense orgasm she had ever received from Thomas. She felt like a goddess, her body one with the bed and air around her.

“Ahhhn… Oh, fuck. I love you. I love you.” She moaned once she had the breath to vocalize it. Thomas finally pressed the button to release the tension on the bonds. Trish laid in the same position, letting her long limbs and body relax into the bed. She turned her head and opened her eyes to see her lover walking up the length of her torso towards her. She turned on her side to face him, finally bringing her arm down to luxuriously rub the smooth skin of her stomach.

“What did you think about that?” He asked with a self assured smile. Trish just blushed and buried her face into the blankets.

“Mmmmm.” She vocalized into the bed. She turned her face back up to look at Thomas approaching. “I never imagined anyone could do something like that to me at this size.” She sighed. As he got closer he could see that his entire upper body was covered in her wetness, making his muscles glisten.

“Oh, you’re covered… that’s… kind of hot.” She said, and when he finally got to her face, she tilted her head forward to kiss him and lick him clean. She knocked him off his feet with her tongue, turning more so that she could keep licking him. She loved the feeling of Thomas grabbing onto her face as she licked him from head to toe, completely unable to resist her. It didn’t take much of this to get Thomas to come, and when he spilled his seed on his stomach she licked that up too.

The two laid there in complete sexual satisfaction, enjoying the sound of each other’s breathing and the smell of their sweat.

“I can’t believe I get to be your wife.” She whispered, nuzzling her nose into his chest. Thomas didn’t say anything. He just placed a hand on the bridge of her nose and rubbed it affectionately.


Thomas returned to his cabin around 1 am that night after saying his goodbyes. After seeing him out Trish collapsed back into her bed. Her lonely, huge, empty bed. She was so in love, so thankful for Thomas. She couldn’t think of anything else besides him, or what he had done to her that night. Whenever she closed her eyes she saw him, the image of him sitting on her sternum with that confident, even cocky smile even at her, the giantess. That longing ache was rising up in Trish once more, making it impossible for her to sleep. She needed him.

Thomas was laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling of his cabin in lovestruck satisfaction. Today went perfectly. The woman of his dreams had agreed to marry him, and he was able to provide pleasure to her in a way that she had been missing for a long time. He felt like the king of the world. He easily drifted off to sleep.

Tap tap tap. The sound echoed through the cabin, stirring Thomas from his sleep. He blinked and opened his eyes, scanning the empty cabin. His eyes met hers through the window, a single blue eye looking in at him from outside.

“Hey.” She gently whispered, pulling her hair behind her ear. He sat up in bed, and opened the window so he could address her.

“Hey yourself.” He said, rubbing his eyes. “What’s up?”

“I couldn’t sleep.” She said. “I can’t stop thinking about…” She trailed off and tilted her head to show Thomas her mouth through the window. She parted her lips showing the tips of her teeth and exhaled lustily before gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

Thomas rolled out of bed and pulled on his pants, exiting the back door to meet her. She was kneeling next to the cabin with her feet under her, her back curled down so she could see into the window. She straightened her back once she saw him exit, arching it forward and pushing out her butt to make it look bigger. Thomas stepped towards it and winded up a huge slap.

“Get that ass back in bed then and I’ll put you to sleep.” He said.

“Mmmm… my hero.” She purred, and offered her hand back to him to hop on to carry him back to her bed.