- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can't wait for next week's installment? Head to https://www.deviantart.com/saltavio where I post next week's chapter ahead of time in the premium read ahead gallery.

The celebration afterwards was short lived. They went after Thomas next, which culminated in him pleading guilty to misdemeanor assault. There were no more tricks to pull, just consequences to face. After a month of court procedures, Thomas was sentenced to two months in county jail. A harsher punishment, he figured, for being party to embarrassing the court.

Trish insisted on walking him to the prison to report for his sentence even though Jeb didn’t think it was such a good idea. Jeb’s security team helped by driving in front of and behind her as she walked the long, flat, Kansas roads. 


She cried the entire way there, not ready to be gone from Thomas for two whole months. Feeling him there on her shoulder, already so small, she didn’t want to think about how much smaller he would be then. It felt like a waste of what precious time they had left.


She had been having a recurring nightmare during Thomas’s court proceedings. In them, there was some sort of mistake or complication that kept him away for way, way too long. She witnessed the dream in the third person, watching him driving back to her after a long parting. There she was: Kansas’s only mountain range. The road ran parallel to her unspeakably massive form draped across the flat landscape, stretching miles in each direction from head to toe. The highest peak was the crest of her hip, jutting multiple miles over the countryside.

He drove up the length of her body. The journey seemed to take him forever despite driving as fast as he could, so excited he was to reunite with her. He pulled his car right in front of her face, but even that was just a speck to her. He exited the car and called out to her, but his voice was too small. He would stay out there yelling all night for her to notice him, but nothing worked. Finally she would wake up on her own accord, opening her eyes sleepily to find the miniscule world beneath her had gotten even smaller overnight. Too small to even regard. Too small to see her beloved right in front of her face, waving his arms. “I’m here! I’m here!” but she couldn’t see him.

She was shaken from her dread by the feeling of Thomas’s hand playing with the small strands of hair at the base of her neck. She turned her head down to him on her shoulder, and gave his legs a squeeze to reassure herself.

They arrived at the jail in a short time, far too short for Trish’s liking. It was a flat, single story building that didn't even come up to Trish’s knees. Seeing the tiny complex in front of her, that was going to be taking away her Thomas for so long, it was like a joke.

“It’ll be ok.” He soothed, sensing the tension rising inside of her. “Try not to think about how long it is, just take it one day at a time.” He advised. She didn’t want to put him down, and stood there in the parking lot as the prison staff started to exit, looking up at her with their stupid little faces wearing their stupid little dumbstruck expressions. She knew she could easily kick down the walls if she wanted. If the guards complained she could rip off the roof. She could just pick up their little bodies and put them in the cells so they couldn’t climb out. And then she could run off into the wilderness, and her and Thomas could have more time together. She could do it, she knew she could.

“Let me go, Trish.” Thomas ordered her, lifting his hand to wipe the tears falling down her cheek. She cupped her hands around him, and brought him to the front of her face, and smothered him in kisses. Thomas cherished the feeling of her big lips caressing him, and returned his own kisses as best as he could, planting them along her bottom lip. Then, obediently, she stooped down to place him at her feet, and watched him enter the building.

“I love you.” She said softly under her breath as he was escorted inside.




Prison wasn’t so bad, Thomas decided. People mostly left him alone. Most, he assumed, regarding him with some untouchable reverence due to his contact with a giant. A giant who stood outside the prison yard every day to keep an eye on him. She had learned the schedule for their outdoor recreation time, and would stand a couple hundred yards away, off of county property. She couldn’t really see Thomas, of course, but she would still sit there and watch the yard. It made her feel more connected to him.

They wrote to each other every night (Trish had recently gotten an adaptive keyboard she could use to type, even with her large fingers). She wrote that she had started to take sign language lessons. People were having a harder time understanding her, and if she continued to get bigger she was going to need a better way to communicate with people that wasn’t just blasting her foghorn of a voice down at them. Thomas thought that was a great idea, and started teaching himself with the help of the prison library.

Within a week, Trish was clumsily signing to him from her spot in view of the exercise yard. She was too far away to see if he was signing anything back to her. The one way conversations were fine and basic, mostly just a way for Trish to feel like she was with him, and to practice.

“Wow, look at that cloud!” She would say.

“The weather is so nice!”

“I love you! I love you! I love you!”

“I miss you a lot.”

“I’m forty feet tall today. Everything keeps getting smaller and smaller.”

“I had eggs for breakfast. They had to use a thousand of them to make a big enough omelet.”

“I have a surprise tomorrow, I hope you’ve been practicing.”

The next day, Thomas could just make out that she was wearing a weird sort of black necklace. She waved at the yard and pulled it up to her eye, and looked down.

“I can see you!” She signed, smiling brightly and giving a goofy wave.

Thomas smiled just as widely. He had been practicing, but he was not as practiced as Trish nor was he as quick of a learner.

“Thank you!” He signed.

“I love you!” She signed, and then excitedly brought the lens back to her eye to see his response.

“Thank you!” He signed.

Trish dropped the necklace and made a disappointed face, but one that let on that she could tell that she was being messed with.

“Are you serious? You just saw the sign for it.”

“I’m taking your socks off. I love you too.”

“You mean “pulling my leg”.” She corrected with a laugh he couldn't hear.

It was magical. The two could carry on their much cherished conversations every day despite being separated by prison walls. Thomas redoubled his efforts, spending day and night learning sign language so that he could keep up with her quickly expanding vocabulary. It ended up being not unlike their walks together, an hour set aside each day where the only thing that existed in the entire world were the two of them, together, laughing.

So yes, prison wasn’t so bad. The worst part was being separated physically from Trish. Before his sentence, Thomas enjoyed being in the presence of the woman of his dreams for many months. Seeing her every day was a blessing, but also a curse. He was becoming increasingly sexually flustered as the weeks drew on. It got to the point that her visits were tortuous. The aching magnetic pull that attracted him to her complained loudly that he wasn’t dashing over the fence and across the field to touch her skin. One day during her visit he felt like if he didn’t get something he would implode around his pent up desire.

“Talk dirty to me. Please.” He begged her. Trish’s face immediately turned red.

“No way. Everyone can see.”

“Please! There’s probably no one for miles besides us that knows signs.”

“What about video cameras, genius?”

“Ok, what if you just stretched and showed off your body?”

“Thomas.” She signed, and followed it with a scolding look to tell him to drop it. Her name sign for him was the letter T, then pinching her fingers to indicate “small”, literally, Tiny T.

“Please, I’m dying in here.” the pathetic display gave Trish little butterflies in her stomach. He wants me so desperately…

“Oh, my poor, horny boyfriend… I’ll think of something.” she relented.

In the next day’s mail, Trish had included several naked pictures of herself. There was one of her sprawled on the bed, fingertips gently brushing her long elegant curves. There was one of her enjoying a shower, really, a contraption made of several old irrigation sprinklers hanging off the roof of her warehouse living space. The water was spraying down on her tits, forming small rivers that cascaded down her cleavage. The cold and the wet made her nipples stand at attention. Pink, protruding, begging to be teased. Finally, and Thomas’s favorite of the series, was one where she was standing tall, the camera on the ground between her feet, looking up at her as she towered over it, one hand on her hip, the other just barely covering her crotch with her fingers. She knew what he liked, that’s for sure. He wondered how she had managed to take the pictures…


The explanation was actually simple. If Thomas knew the truth he would find it adorable. Trish had members of the staff set up a camera with a long timer, and then made them leave the room before getting into position. 40 feet tall, and she was still shy.

And then, one day, she didn’t come. Thomas paced the fence nervously, eyes locked on the horizon, hoping she would crest over it, but she never did. The same story the next day. No sign of her. He paced around the yard, and when it was time to go inside he paced around his cell, completely worried sick.

He received a letter from Trish at that night’s mail call that explained the whole thing. The warden had complained to the mayor and governor about her looming over the prison, as if she was some sort of threat. Nothing official was declared saying that she couldn’t visit, but Jeb and his legal team were worried about what it would look like if Trish continued against their wishes. And so, Trish was not to visit the prison again.

Thomas’s heart sank. Being able to see her every day and talk to her was such a luxury. With that, he had been almost able to ignore the fact that he was stuck in these walls. Now they would be back to just writing letters.

Also in the envelope was a big sheet of paper, a long length of butcher paper folded up on itself so it could fit in the package envelope. Thomas took it back to his cell and unfolded it carefully. It took up most of his bed fully unfolded. Thomas smiled when he saw what was written inside. The foot tall letters were carefully written with charcoal, and only slightly smudged by large tear stains:

I LOVE YOU



Finally, after a whole month of not seeing her, the day had finally come for Thomas to be released from prison. A day that couldn’t have come soon enough. It wasn’t good for him to be away from Trish this long. He didn’t expect it was good for her either, having noticed a pattern that absences from her led her to spiral into depressive states. She seemed ok enough in her letters, at least. He hoped he wouldn’t come home to find her with dark rings under her eyes again. 


With her court case and his in the rear view mirror, it seemed like the hurdles they would have to overcome to be with each other were finally coming to an end. All he would need to do now is what he always wanted to do. Be there for her. Love her. Help her adapt to the challenges of her increasing size. Of course, making love with a beautiful giantess was icing on the cake.

Jeb sent a car over to fetch him. He knew Trish would come if she was able. The entire drive there he had his face pressed against the window, looking up and out so he could see her as soon as possible. 


He spotted her from a ways down the road. She was dressed in short athletic shorts and a tank top. Her hair was put up in a ponytail that swished around her back as she swayed back and forth in a field doing something he couldn’t figure out with her feet. She kept shooting looks over her shoulder and down the road, no doubt expecting to see a car carrying him to her soon.

As the car got closer the realities of her size grew in sharper focus. He hadn’t seen her since she was thirty five feet tall, and he had not been able to resist doing the math the night before. He knew she was just barely under fifty feet tall today. But it was one thing to know a number, and another to see the reality of it written in her towering curves swaying in the field.

It took her a bit, but eventually she spotted the car. The look of pure joy that lit up her face almost made a tear come to Thomas’s eye. She turned to face the road and gave a big wave, then she noticed something happening near her feet, and had to refocus her attention downward.

Thomas figured out what was happening as the car drew closer. Trish was herding cattle. She was standing in the field and using her feet to nudge the cows into the different pens and trailers they needed to go. She kept shooting glances at the approaching car, trying to finish by the time it arrived.

She wasn’t finished as they pulled up to the edge of the paddock. The cows seemed remarkably comfortable with her, perhaps leading to her difficulties ushering them. She let it go. There were more important things right now, like greeting her big bad ex convict boyfriend home from jail.

Thomas exited the car and was immediately beset by her. She fell to her hands and knees over him, sending a shockwave through the ground that nearly knocked Thomas off of his feet. It didn't matter that he managed to keep his balance because in the next second she was pushing her seven foot tall face into him and battering him with huge, sloppy kisses. Thomas tried to hold his own against her, but her vastly superior strength mixed with her excitement meant that he was just along for the ride. Soon her franticness subsided, and her kisses became deep and passionate. Thomas tried to hold his own here as well, but mostly got punched all around his body by her massive tongue, eventually pushing him to the ground, flat on his back.

After a long time, she finally began to slow down, content to just push her cheek into the prone man. Thomas opened his eyes to find his world completely dark, the sun blotted out by Trish’s head above him. His entire world smelled like her hair and breath. He was home.

“I missed you so much.” He said, rubbing his hand up and down each side of her face.

“I missed you too.” She whispered. Though it was just a whisper for her, it was extremely loud for Thomas, who instinctively flinched and covered his ears. Trish sat up, suddenly raising her body tens of feet into the sky and covering her mouth with her hands.

“I’m sorry!” She signed down to the man at her knees.

“It’s ok. I’m not hurt, just forgot how large and lovely your voice is.”

Trish smiled a happy and apologetic smile down to him, and offered her hand down to him, apparently to hop on. Her hands must have been at least five feet long and half as wide, easily a large enough platform for him to sit comfortably. He stepped onto it, and Trish carefully lifted him into the air, making sure not to lift him too fast and cupping her other hand around him so he didn’t fall.

Oh my god, he’s so tiny now, she thought. As he knelt in the palm of her hand. At least he’s still cute.

She kept her eyes locked on him as she rose to stand. Soon she was thundering away deeper into the ranch, leaving the paddock and his driver behind. The two of them just gazed into each other’s eyes in silence as she walked. She hadn’t stopped smiling since they were rejoined, and Thomas hadn’t either.

“Where are we going?” He called up to her.

Trish couldn’t sign because her hands were full, and she didn’t speak lest she scare Thomas again, so she just tilted her head, put her tongue in her cheek, and rapidly blinked at him. When she could see Thomas was catching her meaning, she wrinkled her nose and bit her lips. Thomas could already feel himself getting hard just looking at her playful expressions. 


They arrived at Trish’s living space very quickly. Trish shifted Thomas in one hand so that she could open the giant sliding door and ducked under it, another reminder of her massive form. That door was fifty feet tall, and it wouldn’t be long until she was actually taller than the frame. Trish marched right up to the bed and stopped at the foot of it. She tilted her chin forward and looked down her nose at him with a smirk, then tossed him underhanded from twenty feet up.

Thomas screamed in terror and excitement as he fell to the bed. By the time he fought his way up to the top of the sea of blankets and sheets, Trish had already backed away from the foot of the bed and stood in the middle of the room with her back facing him. She turned to look over her shoulder at him while sucking on her lips. She spread her legs shoulder width apart, putting her hands on the side of each hip and wrapping her fingers behind her legs to push into the bottom of her round butt. She stood on her tiptoes to show off her long, shapely legs and then fell back down onto her heels, making her butt and breasts jiggle.

“A little mouse told me that he was all hot and bothered in jail. So, like what you see, little man?” She boomed in her actual voice, sending shivers down his spine. Thomas didn’t answer, mesmerized by the statue of a woman showing off in front of him. Trish didn’t seem to care for an answer either, continuing her strip tease all the same.

She crossed her arms and lifted her shirt and bra over her head, she turned, aimed and tossed it at Thomas, falling over him like a big net. Thomas struggled to free himself from its confines, desperate to not miss a second of Trish getting slowly and progressively more naked. By the time he freed himself, Trish had already removed her ponytail and was shaking her locks loose to dangle over her bare shoulders and using her fingers to brush it out.

She looked over her shoulder again, and acted offended that he was staring at her. She made a show of shyly covering her nipples with the tips of her fingers, and turned around to face him. She swayed her hips back and forth as she took slow steps back to the foot of the bed. She fell to her knees there. She pushed her hips forward, and slowly gyrated them in front of his face, easily twice as wide as he was tall. 

“Well, aren’t you going to help me undress?” She demanded. She arched her back and put her arms behind her back, tightening her stomach in front of him and pushing out her chest above him. Thomas got to his feet and practically ran to her, stumbling only a little one the soft terrain of the bed. Though he had a boost of six feet from being on the bed, and the giantess was on her knees, the waistband of her shorts was still about four feet above his head. He would either have to jump or climb to reach it. He didn’t know what he was going to do when he got there, but that wasn’t about to stop him. He launched himself at her pelvis, reached up, and missed the waistband. Luckily, he did manage to grip onto the drawstring, which reminded him of the heavy duty ropes you might see on old sailing ships. Trish barely registered her waistband getting tighter as the small man’s weight ever so slightly pulled down on the string to cinch it.

Thomas struggled, pulling himself up hand over hand up the drawstring, his legs kicking Trish’s lap in a way that tickled the giantess. He’s quite tenacious, she thought with a smile.

Finally he got his hands over the top of the waistband. He paused for a second to catch his breath, then did a pull up. He let his full weight fall, but it was not enough to pull them down. He hoisted himself up again, dreaming of trying to slip himself down the front of her shorts to meet the heat he could feel coming from the other side of them. That’s when Trish leaned forward and started to crawl onto the bed. Thomas dangled from the waistband, forced to watch her legs propelled her forward. He enjoyed seeing her thighs ripple as they moved.

The journey was long to the center of the bed, and Trish did not take it easy on him, deliberately swaying her hips as she crawled in an effort to get him to lose his grip. She waited patiently for him to fall. Her next move was delicate, and she had to be careful executing it if she didn’t want to hurt him. As soon as his grip failed, she spread her legs wider and sat down, making sure she was looking back down between her legs to see where he was.

“Thomas? Where did you go?” She whined as she sat back on her feet. Thomas was trapped between her and the bed, her pussy hovering a foot above his face. Just a foot of space between him and the tons of flesh that was the woman he loved. Her lips were pushing against the seat of her tight athletic shorts, with a little help from Trish pulling up on the waistband to hold the fabric tight to her. The heat and the smell were overwhelming to him.

Trish continued to feign ignorance. She pretended to scan the bed looking for him, knowing that she was giving him his favorite view. Thomas was in heaven. Her hips spread wider than his peripheral vision. The gentle curve of her pubic area, gently sloping to the soft curve of her tummy, up the thin plain of her waist, to the underside of her mountainous breasts capped with pointy nipples, her face only barely visible over the horizon of her curves.

“Thomas? Where are you? I want to play.” She whined. From below, she started to feel a small prodding and rubbing through the seat of her shorts. She barely registered it, but that wasn’t the point. Her man was trying to make her feel good and that’s what mattered. She closed her eyes, and wiped the smile of her face before leaning forward to cast a single blue eye down the canyon of her breasts.

“Oh there you are.” She said. “Maybe I could feel better if you had taken my shorts off like I told you to.” She scolded. She must have rehearsed this scenario ten times last night. The look on his face was well worth it.

She hooked her thumbs under her waistband and stood up on her knees. She started swaying her hips back and forth, slowly rolling down the shorts over her hips. All Thomas could do was stare as she shifted her weight from one knee to the other to get the tiny shorts and underewar off, leaving her completely nude and kneeling over him.

“Why do you still have your clothes on?” She demanded. “Do I have to do everything for you?” Her hands reached down and her fingers started prodding at him. She hooked a fingernail under the buttons of his shirt and sliced, baring her chest to him. Then she delicately pinched his pant leg between her fingers and pulled, ripping them up the length of his leg. She grabbed the other pant leg and lifted up, and then gently shook him to get him to fall out of his clothes.

Once he was nude she sat back down on her feet. Thomas rose to stand and started to take love drunk steps towards her, approaching her with a desire that bordered on religious reverence. Trish tracked him as he walked up the length of her fifteen foot long thighs, running his hands across the skin of their interiors. Despite being puny, Trish found it hot. He approached, nearing his prize, reaching up his hands to stroke and tease and explore it, when Trish’s fingers reached down to brush him away, sending him stumbling back to her midthigh. Trish kept her hand there to block him, the warehouse filled with girlish giggles as she teased him. Thomas steeled himself and ran at her, only this time getting caught by the giantess delicately pinching his legs, sending him tumbling face first on the bed. He felt himself rising in the air, getting a great view of Trish’s body as she brought him to her face.

First she brought him to her eyes, just to make sure he was still having a good time. He was, good. Then she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as it went and dipped him down onto it, licking him from his head all the way to his penis. Just that one lick was all it took for Thomas, who shot his load while upside down and suspended more than twenty feet in the air. Trish opened her mouth underneath him to try and catch it, but it was too small of an amount for her to really notice anyway.

Thomas gazed lovingly at her. “That was amazing.” He said.

“Oh, I’m not done playing yet.” She corrected, and gave his body another lick. Thomas laughed as he felt her tongue cover his body, and felt himself getting hard again almost immediately. This is fun, she thought, bringing him close for another lick. It was like sucking on a guy’s fingers, she decided. I wonder how much of him I can get in my mouth?

Thomas’s heart raced as she opened her mouth wide, her lips wrapping around various parts of him. He brought up his hands to push against her lips, but it was no use. She dislodged his arms with a simple flick of her tongue, and drew his arm deep into her mouth. He could feel her back teeth with his fingertips.  She opened her mouth wide again and pushed out her tongue, letting his arm fall out of her mouth as she gave him a big lick, letting the tip of her tongue rest against his penis, which caused him to cum for a second time.

Thomas was clearly drained after round two, and looked like he was going to pass out from being held upside down, so Trish turned him over and held him in both hands in front of her face, letting him lounge there in front of her loving gaze interrupted only periodically by gentle kisses. She gave him a satisfied and smug look, immediately able to tell that she had rocked his world.

“Did you come up with that yourself?”

“Kinda. I read up on some things.” She said with a smile. “I just really, really wanted to make you feel good.”

“Well you certainly did. I love you so much.” He said.

“I love you too!” She beamed, and brought him back to her face for a more gentle interaction with her huge mouth.

“What about you?” He asked, rubbing his hand on her cheek as she planted another soft kiss on his stomach. Trish thought about the offer. She still thought it was too dangerous for him to touch her down there. She hadn’t really planned today with her own pleasure in mind, but holding Thomas, kissing him, feeling his hands rubbing her thighs, she was beginning to feel that certain need.

“You could play with my nipple?” She offered. It was not the answer that Thomas was hoping for, but he was glad to be of service in any way possible. He nodded, and Trish lowered him from her face to where her tits hung capped with stiff nipples. She tucked her chin as she reintroduced him to her thick nipple, about the size of a soda can. He grasped it in both hands, squeezing it and pushing up on it from below. Trish felt a shiver run up her spine.

Trish turned and fell back into the bed slowly so she didn’t hurt him, and released her grip from him once he had a good enough hold on it. The boob underneath him felt like he was sitting on a water bed. He had just started to stroke her nipple with both hands when he felt his position begin to rise as she wrapped her arm around it, pushing it up higher as she brought her hand to the other nipple to tease it between her fingers. Trish clenched her eyes closed, and he tried to clutch on the front of her tit tightly to seem as much like a normal sized hand grabbing her as possible for her benefit.

He looked over his shoulder down at her right hand playing with herself so far down the length of her body, then up at her eyes clenched shut and her neck extended, begging to be grabbed and kissed. The real humbling came from looking over to what was happening with her right breast. She was using the hand not currently occupied with her pussy to tease and squeeze the lump. She pinched and pulled her nipple up, and mashed it down onto her chest. She shifted her hand to the bottom and squeezed it up and to the center, reaching just a single finger up to tease the tip of her nipple. There was no way he could do all of that. He was hanging on for dear life just trying to squeeze the damn thing. Suddenly, what must have been a particularly pleasurable rub caused her to arch her back up, and her tits fell up towards her face. Thomas redoubled his grip just in time to be able to look up and see her ‘O’ face.

Slowly her body fell back down and rested, her heavy breaths still causing her breasts and thus Thomas to rise and fall. She had done so much for him. She had just made herself cum and he had barely helped. I should be doing more for her, he resolved.

He got up from her chest and looked down the length of her body, wondering how he could make her feel safe enough for him to have a more active role, when he noticed something strange about the bed.

“Uh, Trish.” He said, reaching down a hand to pat the skin he was sitting on.

“Hmm?” She intoned, looking down at him, then seeing past him to the foot of the bed. Big muddy tracks had been tracked all the way from the door, across the floor, and up the bed. Trish groaned and turned on her side to get into a fetal position.

“Ugh. I forgot to clean off my feeeeet” she whined as a laughing Thomas tumbled off her chest and onto the bed below.